Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was kind of like the Dog Run with Sarah, just comfortable.

Dancing was incredible. All I had to do was lose myself in the hard driving beat of the music and focus on Victor. No worrying about how sleazy the next guy was going to be, or what they would think if they clocked me. It was so freeing to just be me. The looks I was getting for my outfit just made it better.

A tinge of jealousy hit me when I saw Victor talking animatedly with a cute blonde. They were looking at his phone and laughing. Naturally, all my insecurities rushed to the front of my mind, and I convinced myself they were laughing at me.

"Give Ben a hug for me." The cute blonde ran her hand up Victor's arm and disappeared into the crowd. I hadn't really gotten a good look at her and, oddly, it was her mentioning someone named Ben that hit me like a rock.

"Who's Ben?" I was glaring at him. Fucking asshole had a boyfriend and was laughing about me behind my back.

"Oh, you heard that. Um, listen. It's not what you're thinking. I promise."

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

He fumbled for his phone frantically, flipping through pictures before showing me the absolute cutest teacup terrier I had ever seen. "Lord Benjamin Biscuit. The lady that owned him passed. He ended up at the shelter. How could I say no to that face? That was the girl I got him from." Victor motioned off into the crowd. "She was just checking up on me to make sure I was taking care of Ben."

I couldn't help but laugh. Partially at myself for getting jealous, but more at the image of Victor, all 6 foot 8 inches of him, all 280 pounds, with a teacup terrier named Lord Benjamin Biscuit.

"So, we're good, right?" It was difficult to tell, but I'm pretty sure Victor blushed.

"As long as Ben has four legs, I think we're good. This I Roscoe." I pulled out my phone and found a picture of Roscoe and me from the Dog Run. I was kneeling next to him in my running shorts with my hair up in a ponytail.

"Damn, girl. Even when you're not trying, you're something to look at." It was my turn to blush. I looked more closely at the picture, trying to see what Victor saw. Long athletic legs, thin, fit body, long red hair, there was even a hint of my nice round butt. Sure, I wasn't wearing makeup, and I didn't have my boobs on, but from the way my shirt hung, you couldn't really tell. Victor had only ever seen me as a girl, and coming from that perspective, I could see it, too.

We shared more dog pictures for a while and then danced until they kicked us out.

Stopping at the door to his car, Victor pulled me into a passionate kiss. I couldn't have resisted if I wanted to.

"Would you like to meet Ben?" He gazed into my eyes as our lips parted.

"Victor, I don't know. I've never... I've never been attracted to a man before. This is so nice." I kissed him again. "But I don't want to lead you on. I'm not sure I can do what you will want me to."

"Oh." Victor looked a little surprised. "I thought... I hoped maybe you changed your mind about last time." He slowly lowered me to my feet. Even in my five-inch heels, he made me feel so small.

"I might still." I smiled weakly. "But not tonight. I don't want to just be someone's hook up. You make me feel things I've never felt before. Being with another man, it's just a big step, is all."

"But when you thought Ben was another guy... That bothered you more than me talking to another girl."

"I know. I got jealous. You told me you liked girls like me, so I guess I didn't see her as a threat. She didn't have what I have but another guy would. I guess I'm more of a girl sometimes than I think I am." I leaned into his chest and let him wrap me in his arms.

"Alright girly girl. I'll back off a little, but don't expect me to stop trying. I so want to rock your world. Now let me get you home."

Victor and I started exchanging texts every day, and he would call me a few times a week just to chat. It was nice. I had done the same things with Beth when we were courting. Courting, was that what Victor and I were doing? Victor and I went to dinner and to the movies a time or two, and naturally, we went dancing a lot.

It was those nights that things were the most difficult. Hopped up on the energy of the night and supercharged from the erotic nature of our dancing; the closeness of our bodies and the raw energy we shared was overwhelming. We would kiss passionately in the parking lot and on the front porch of my house when he dropped me off.

I also ran into Sarah at the park once or twice on weekends, and once at the vet. It was always like we had seen each other yesterday. We just seemed to fit together. The conflict in my heart was still there, but I had chosen a path. I was dating Victor, so it was easier to justify not getting closer to Sarah, even though I could tell she wanted to. There was that same confused sadness in her eyes every time we said goodbye.

It was after one of those nights of dancing that I finally met Ben, or Lord Biscuit, as I called him. I'd like to blame it on the alcohol but, I was just horny. It had been years since I had had sex with something other than my right hand, and I just wanted it. It was the intimacy of the act I craved. I needed the closeness to another body that came with it. I longed to hear the moans of my lover as they moved with me. More than anything else, I needed to feel wanted. No, it was more than that. I wanted to feel needed.

Victor's condo was amazing, the twenty-ninth floor with an incredible view of downtown.

Lord Biscuit was just as cute in person as he was in the pictures. A little bundle of high-energy adorableness. He yipped at my feet, begging for attention. Victor had been right. There was no way to deny him. I picked him up and snuggled with him, immediately forming plans in my head about how I was going to kidnap him. When I left, I could just put him in my purse. I smiled and handed him to his dad, who put him to bed before turning his attention to me.

Victor undressed me in front of the windows as his hands, lips, and tongue explored the slowly increasing amount of exposed flesh. Even the way he massaged my forms into my chest was erotic.

Moaning and writhing under his touch, I turned in his embrace and undressed him. I had imagined what his chest was like. Every time he had held me, every time he had kissed me on the dance floor, and I had run my hands across it, I had imagined it, but it was more. Perfectly cut pectorals, flat stomach, ripped six pack. His caramel skin was so smooth. "I want this." My own soft whisper half acknowledged my curiosity and half convinced me it was true. I kissed and licked, I nibbled, I teased his nipples as my hands explored the lines between his cut muscles.

When I dropped to my knees, I knew there would be no going back. Slowly, tentatively, nervously, I undid his pants, letting them drop to his ankles. Victor ran his fingers through my hair as I took a deep breath and pulled his boxers to his knees. Nothing could have prepared me for what I found. My god, how did he have sex with that thing? Long and thick, it was so much larger than mine.

Victor didn't say a word. He just looked at me with eager eyes, those delicious pools of liquid chocolate urging me on, his hands now caressing the sides of my head. Wrapping both hands around him, my pink nails were the perfect contrast to the mahogany skin. I stroked slowly, noticing how soft the skin of his shaft was and marveling at how hard he was getting.

"Can we go to your room?"

Victor stepped out of his clothes and picked me up, carrying me in his arms down the hall to his bedroom. A massive king-sized bed, solid wood with matching dressers filled the space. Victor dropped me on the bed and crawled in after me, pinning me down as he began exploring all over again, kissing me hard.

Victor kissed and caressed my body, showing me what a man could do for a woman like me. It was incredible. I moaned through heavy breaths, writhing under his delicate touches and gentle caresses. Surges of energy coursed across my body, chasing tingles and tremors of pleasure as he played my body like a vintage instrument. When he took me all the way into his mouth and slipped a finger in my ass, massaging my prostate, I discovered a whole new level of pleasure. My body clenching, wave after wave of pleasure ripping through me as I pulsed into his throat.

"Oh, fuck." I let out a loud moan and started laughing. "That was incredible."

Victor brought his lips to mine, sharing just a hint of my flavor with me as our tongues danced an erotic tango. It wasn't what I expected at all.

He had shown me what it meant to please a woman like me. All I wanted was to return the favor, to use what he had shown me, to make him feel the same way.

I did my best to emulate what he had done to me, letting him lead me gently down the path he wanted me to take. No words, just gentle touches, moans, and sighs, as he guided me across his body until, once again, my pink nails accented his erection.

"That's it, baby. Just like that." His whisper found my ears as I kissed and licked his glans. Forcing the doubt out of my head, I took him in my mouth. The traces of pre-cum were sweeter than what I had tasted in his kiss. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. I had heard that men all taste different. Besides, I had decided before we left the bar, I was going to do this. My mind screamed to stop, but when I saw the gratification in Victor's eyes, I knew I couldn't.

The texture was strange, as was the taste. The musky aroma was familiar. Stroking and fondling his balls, I twirled my tongue around the invader in my mouth as I worked my lips up and down the shaft.

Beth had hated giving blow jobs, and in a way, I understood why. My jaws hurt. It was an uncomfortable position. The taste wasn't pleasant, but it wasn't bad either. I had the same reaction when I drank my first beer but had grown to like the hoppy amber liquid. Maybe this was an 'acquired' taste. Maybe I could grow to enjoy this, too. When I focused on Victor's moans and listened to his soft encouragements, I decided it was worth it. I wanted to please him.

Focusing on his reactions, I bobbed lower and lower, taking him a little further each time until my throat protested. Gagging, I pulled him from my mouth. Looking up into Victor's eyes, I saw that glazed look telling me he was enjoying what I was doing immensely.

With renewed fervor, I went back to work. Ignoring the taste on my tongue and the subtle ache in my jaw, I licked and bobbed and stroked furiously. My ministrations drew even more intense moans from Victor as his body moved and writhed under my touch.

"Oh, yeah, oh, yeah. That's so good." His hips rose to meet me each time my lips slid down his slick shaft.

"Oh, god!" His hands gripped my head as he exploded in my mouth. I didn't know what else to do but swallow as much as I could, using my fingers to wipe the residue from my cheeks and chin, licking them clean. It wasn't the delicious nectar of the gods I'd read about in porn, but it wasn't totally gross either. Salty and bitter, thick and slimy, it reminded me more of the first time I tried raw oysters than anything else.

What I did like was Victor's reaction.

Victor was moaning loudly as the shudders running through his body slowly ebbed. "Oh, yeah, baby. That was so good."

I loved the way he made me feel, the way he wanted me, the way he looked at me. No one had ever made me feel this desirable. Not even Beth when we first got together. Of all the people I had told my secret, Victor was the only one other than my mom to accept me as I was. More than that, he wanted me this way. I told myself that it was what I wanted, too; to be wanted like this.

My hand was still stroking his as he softened. I looked up into his eyes and saw the pleasure I had brought him. Something inside me wanted more, so I kissed and licked his slowly flagging snake, taking it back in my mouth, deeper than before. It being soft helped.

"My girl likes that, does she?"

"I enjoy making you feel the way you make me feel. If this is what that means, then yes." I smiled and took him back in my mouth. His flaccid cock was more fun to play with than it had been when it was hard. I could move it with my tongue and suck it harder, even take it deeper into my mouth.

Victor moaned and writhed under me as I lost myself in worshiping his cock as it slowly came back to life. I was so lost in what I was doing, I couldn't even tell you how it happened. Suddenly, without warning, his balls hit my chin and my nose buried itself in the short, curly black hair at the base of his dick.

"Fuck." It was more of a moan than anything else. Victor let out a loud sigh to go with it. "Baby, I am so going to rock your world tonight. That's it, baby. Keep going." He was mumbling things I was barely listening to.

Pulling me from his cock, he brought my lips to his and began where he had started earlier. Kissing and caressing my body, showing me new and wonderful erogenous zones on my body. Lost in a nirvana I never knew existed. When Victor buried his tongue in my ass, my cock exploded all over my stomach. He kissed and sucked and drove his tongue deep inside my rose as it pulsed and spasmed.

"Just wait, baby." He smiled at me as he fumbled with the top drawer of the bedside table. I understood what was next.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, what little masculinity I could find in the moment raged.

"God, yes," were the words that came out of my mouth.

My legs opened and my knees moved up to my shoulders as I watched him slather the slick goop all over his massive cock. That is going inside me, I thought as he moved between my legs. There was no preparation other than what he had already done. Fuck, this was going to hurt. My hole spasmed and my breath got quick and shallow. My eyes widened as I licked my lips. I couldn't believe I was this eager to have a man fuck me in the ass, but this wasn't any man. It was Victor. It was the one man that adored me, appreciated me, wanted me for exactly what I was.

"NNNGGhhhhh!" I screamed as he thrust the head of his cock past my sphincter.

"That's it, baby. Just relax. Let me take care of you."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." I was rambling. Shit, it hurt, but it also felt amazing, so full, so wonderful.

Victor leaned down and kissed me sweetly. "The hard part's over. Just relax, get used to it a little, and then I'll make you feel better than you've ever felt in your life."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my tongue in his mouth as I let my mind try to decipher the mix of pain and fullness and pleasure tearing through my crotch.

He was slow and tender as he pushed his way deeper inside me. I could feel the pressure on my prostate. Fuck me, that felt so good. I could feel him going deeper and deeper, his hands touching me gently as his massive beast invaded the innermost reaches of my body.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good." He moaned, finally pulling away from my kisses and thrusting the last few inches of his cock into my bowels. The pain was mostly gone, replaced by a feeling I'd never experienced before. A sense of not fullness but of completeness, married to small bursts of pleasure as he moved inside me.

Faster, harder. It was incredible. The feelings grew and morphed and changed. Desire, need, and those bursts of pleasure emanating from deep inside me. "Holy shit Victor, just fuck me!" I screamed. So, he did.

My body writhed and moved under him. Tremors of pleasure, like mini orgasms ripped through me, carried on charges of energy that tore through me from my toes to my fingers. My entire body was on fire, alive with this wonderful feeling. I could feel my cock slapping around on my stomach as Victor pounded into me again and again. It wasn't even hard, but was spewing clear liquid all over him and me.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, Victor pulled out. He flipped me over onto my hands and knees and drove back into my pulsing hole, finally grabbing my hips and thrusting into me one last time. I could feel him pulsing deep inside me. We collapsed into a mess of sweat and passion, his cock slowly softening inside me. I lay there exhausted, completely confused, and elated. Just as he promised, Victor had completely and utterly rocked my entire world.

I couldn't move, and I burst out laughing as Victor collapsed next to me.

"Good night, baby." He rolled toward me, wrapping me in his arms as he kissed my cheek and spooned tight behind me.

This was my dream, my fantasy. My mind raced as thoughts of our night drifted through my thoughts. The dancing, the heat, the passion, meeting Lord Biscuit. I thought about the way he made me feel, and what it had been like to make him feel the same things. To be wanted like this was exactly what I craved. It had been utterly fucking amazing in every way. I was wanted, needed, desired. It was what I had been looking for my entire life, to be accepted completely, without reservation. A small voice deep in the recesses of my mind whispered, 'but is it'?

Waking up alone in a strange bed is disconcerting. It took a few moments for the events of last night to settle in my mind. I remembered the passion, the desire we shared, and what came after.

I remember exploring Victor's body and him exploring mine, the intensity of my orgasm and the way it felt to return the favor. Holy shit, what it felt like to have him ravage me, and his gentle kiss on my cheek before we both drifted off to sleep.

Victor not being next to me was both surprising and a bit of a relief. I thought for sure he was going to want to continue what we started last night. Not sure I could walk, much less go for a round two, I rolled onto my back, tugging the sticky sheets from my body, smiling at how that had gotten that way.

Victor fed so many of my needs, the emotional, psychological, and even the physical, oh my god, the physical. He wanted me. Everything he did for and to me told me that, and I wanted what he was offering. That tiny voice in the back of my head just wouldn't let go. I just wasn't sure I wanted it from a man, not even one as perfect as him, not even after what he had done to me last night and the way it had made me feel.

Rolling on my side away from the door, I hugged Victor's pillow, burying my face in the soft cotton of the pillowcase. Inhaling his scent deeply, I fought with the little voice in the back of my head. Why did this have to be so damned hard?

"Good morning, beautiful." I heard his deep, resonant voice behind me. "I come bearing gifts for my queen." Dammit, just stop already. Do something, anything wrong, please, give me a reason to not want this. I was begging in my head.

I could smell the coffee, the bacon, and the warm bread, probably a toasted English muffin. They were my favorite, and it would be just like the gods to throw that at me, too. There were eggs, too, and fresh fruit, grapes and melon and apples, and a single red rose in a vase. At least the toast was only fresh sourdough, lightly buttered. Dammit!

"Hi." I smiled up at him weakly as he set the tray over my lap. "You're too nice to me."

"Baby, I'm just getting started." That look in his eyes. He was falling for me hard.

My whole body shuddered as the dam burst, tears streaming down my face in a torrent, followed by uncontrollable sobs. Victor moved the tray and sat next to me, pulling me into his arms, holding me tight, not saying a word. Why the hell was I crying?

"Too much. Too soon?" Victor wiped my eyes with the napkin he had brought with my breakfast.

"I don't know. Last night was incredible, and yes, you can consider my world officially rocked." As I fought to stop the tears and sniffles, I smiled. "I'm just scared, I guess. I never in a million years expected to be here, like this, with another man. It was wonderful and all the things it's supposed to be, but..." I let out a massive sigh.