Kaysie's Repayment

Story Info
Star athlete pays off a debt.
1.8k words
4.42
21.5k
30

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked to get a text from Kaysie last night. "Hey mike meet me outback behind the gym before class tmr morning." Kaysie was the most popular girl in school. She was a three sport athlete and the star the softball, field hockey and soccer teams. She certainly had no shortage of guys interested in her, with raven black hair, beautiful blue eyes and obviously fit body, she was most guys' dream.

In other words, nothing like me. I was kind of a dork with a very small social circle. I always focused more on school than my social life. I didn't play any sports past age fifteen. I had dated only one girl in my life until she left me for a star football player. I met Kaysie sophomore year of high school and I thought she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. Here we are, four years later and she just found out I exist a few weeks ago. We were assigned to work together on a project that we had turned in a week and a half earlier. The project was the only reason she knew who I was and I had her number. But what does she want now?

This is a prank, I tell myself looking at the message. I look at it again in the morning to make sure I hadn't imagined it. I know she just wants to make me into a joke for her and her girlfriends.

But here I am. Walking to the back of the school to meet my longtime crush, positive that this is going to be a mistake I'll regret.

"Kaysie?" I approach her.

"Hi Mike. I know you're probably confused about this."

"This... um.. is a little awkward for me," is she... blushing? What does she have to be nervous about?

"What is?"

"You really saved my ass on that project. I know I didn't really contribute anything to it but I still got credit for what was mostly your work. So I wanna make it up to you."

"What did you have in mind." I'd be lying if I said I wasn't extremely curious as to where she was going with this.

"Well, when I was over last Tuesday night I accidentally opened your search history." My breath catches in my throat. "I thought maybe you'd like it if I did some of those things to you."

"What are you talking about?" I have to play this off. I can't let her go tell people about this.

"You don't have to play dumb. I promise there's no camera here."

"I have no idea what you're talking about right now."

"Domination. Chastity. Bondage. Denial. Do you want me to go on?" She speaks quietly, trying to not draw any attention to us.

"No! That was a total invasion of my privacy."

"I know and I'm sorry. It was an accident."

"Why should I trust you?"

"I promise. This is just going to be between us. I won't do anything you don't consent to. If you say yes, you can still opt out at anytime - no questions asked and no hard feelings." I so desperately want this to be real but I know it isn't.

"What do you get out of it?"

"Well," she starts squirming "I developed a bit of a crush on you while working together."

"No you didn't. I'm not an idiot."

"I know this feels like it's a joke to you. Bu-"

"This is a joke. You could have any guy you want and yet I'm supposed to believe you picked me? Two weeks ago you couldn't have picked me out of a crowd. How am I not supposed to see this as a joke?"

"Mike. Please listen to me. I couldn't have any guy I want. My body could have any guy I want. But you're the first guy I've met in a long time that actually seemed to care about ME. When we were working together and I was upset, you didn't ignore my feelings. You treated me like a human being."

"Wait are you serious about this?"

"Yes. That's why I wanted to meet in private."

"I'm sorry Kaysie. I shouldn't have been so dismissive of what you said."

"It's ok. If I were you, I probably would've reacted the same way," she chuckles. "So do you want to do it?"

"Yes, but no one else will ever know or be involved in this."

She extends her arm "Pinkie promise." I accept and look at her. Unsure of what happens now.

"So, where do we start?" I ask.

"My place tonight?" she raises an eyebrow and smiles.

"Sure."

"8 pm. Don't be late." she kisses my cheek and walks away.

--

8 pm finally arrives and I'm still not entirely sure this is real. I knock on her door and she opens it only a few seconds later.

"Nice to see you," she lets me in and shuts the door. We sit down on the couch and talk.

"So have you ever done anything like this before?" she asks.

"No. I've only read stuff but I have no idea what to actually expect with this."

"What are your hard or soft limits?"

"Humiliation and degradation are my only hard limits. I don't want you to emasculate me for having these fantasies and I don't want anyone else to know that we do this."

"I promise to respect those. Any others?"

"I don't like long term chastity and denial." She pats my shoulder. "And I've never been penetrated by anything. So don't force the largest plugs or strapons you can find in me."

She actually pulls my head onto her shoulder, strangely I think she's trying to comfort me. "I promise that I won't force anything in you without you knowing and consenting."

We just talk for a couple of hours, getting to know each other a little more before she softly runs her hand over the poorly concealed bulge in my pants. "I'm sorry Kay-" She puts her finger over my lips.

"It's ok Mike, that's what I invited you here for after all," she giggles. "Let's go to the bedroom."

--

We both strip in her bedroom. I try to avoid staring at her heavenly body but it's difficult. I resort to starting at the floor and trying not to think about my own nudity. "You can look. Really it's ok" I slowly look up and just let my eyes wander over her body. "See anything you like?" she smiles approaching me.

"Everything," I barely breathe out.

She runs her hand over my chest and shoulders. "You can touch me too," I run my hands over her shoulders and down her back as she gives me a deep kiss.

"Do you still want to play?" she asks when our mouths part. I look her in the eyes and nod. "I bought some toys this afternoon." My eyes widen as she says this. "I wasn't sure what you'd want more, metal or fuzzy cuffs."

"Metal."

"Oooh. Naughty boy you are. Lie down, hands over the headboard." She cuffs my hands and now the situation truly sets in for me.

I'm actually helpless. I can't escape the cuffs without her freeing me. My breathing picks up as I pull on the cuffs. "You ok," she asks observing my reaction.

"I feel really helpless."

"Do you want me to let you out?" she picks up the key from her dresser.

"No. I'm ok."

"If you need me to stop, just say 'softball,' no judgement if you need a break," she climbs on top of me and runs her hands over my chest. "Got it?"

"Yes Kay-" she puts her hand over my mouth.

"I want you to refer to me as Mistress or Goddess," she removes her hand.

"Yes Mistress." I don't think my cock has ever been as hard as it is right now.

"So, what should we do first?" she asks caressing my face.

"I thought you were in charge here," I laugh.

She lightly squeezes my throat "Fine. You have no say in what happens," she laughs getting up and grabbing a spreader bar out of her closet. "I figured you'd probably want to feel all tied up," she smirks cuffing my legs.

She climbs back on top of me and runs a finger over the head of my leaking cock "Have you ever had anyone sit on your face before?"

"No. I confess looking up at her. "But you can. My ex always said I had a talented tongue."

"I'll be the judge of that, just squeeze if you need air," she lowers herself onto my face while squeezing my hand.

Part of me wants to tease her a little bit but I really want her to touch my rock hard and throbbing cock. I lick her from top to bottom before suckling her clit until she cums on my face.

"You do have a talented tongue," she laughs sitting on my chest. "I hope you're ok that I'm going to make you use that a lot."

"We'd both enjoy that a lot," I laugh.

"I'm glad you enjoy doing that. Do you enjoy getting blowjobs?"

"I've never actually had one," I look away. "My ex thought it was gross and never wanted to."

She collects her juices off my cheek and shoves her fingers into my mouth. "Well, would you like it if I gave you your first blowjob?" I nod as I suck her fingers clean. "Do you want my soft lips to wrap around your beautiful hard cock?" I nod and squeal at her teasing.

She removes her fingers and turns over, finally paying attention to my cock. Slowly running her fingers over the base she blows air on my cock and I continue to whimper. She finally takes me in her mouth and I can't contain the sound that escapes me.

After only a few minutes it's clear that she knows how to edge with her mouth. She knows exactly when I'm close and backs off. I whine and struggle as she lets my cock flop out of her mouth.

"You ok," she looks down at me.

"I was so close. Why did you stop?"

"I thought I was in charge here," she raises an eyebrow.

"You are bb-"

"But what?"

"But I want to cum."

"You will. But I want to fuck you. Is that ok?"

"Yes. Please."

She slowly lowers herself onto my cock. It's less than a minute before I'm begging for release and bucking in my restraints. Ignoring my begging, she rides me slowly, teasingly for what feels like hours.

"Please please please."

"Just hold on a little longer and you'll get to cum," she kisses me.

"Please," I continue to whimper and plead.

"5," she smirks and scratches my chest.

"4."

"3."

"Please I can't hold it much longer."

"4."

"What!? Please!"

"3, 2," she kisses me deeply.

"1, cum baby cum."

"Thank you thank you thank you," I yell as I cum inside her.

"How was that?" she pants climbing off of me.

"That was amazing."

"Do you think you'd want to do this again?"

"Oh God yes. Would you?"

"I would," she scratches my chest. "Same time next week?"

"Deal."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

I like this story a lot, and I really wish I could like it a whole lot more. I think the author is on a very similar page as me when it comes to femdom and BDSM, and that, at least if I go by most of the stories I find, is extremely rare.

In so many stories, most stories really, that deal with femdom, male sub/slave, they seem to be about some version of: let's see just how miserable we can make the sub/slave. Let's beat him bloody until he can't even stand. Let's kick him in the balls as hard as we can, several times. Let's shove horse size, and bigger, dildos up his ass and leave them there for extended periods. Sex with the sub/slave? Oh hell no, we've got to find a bull for that. Orgasm for the sub/slave? Sure, at half past the 12th of never. Don't speak unless you're spoken to. Don't dare to ever look at mistress. Don't even think of touching mistress. Let's get a bunch of other women involved who all seem to hate the sub/slave as much as mistress seems to. Let's feminize the sub/slave until he is a totally emasculated sissy and then get him on a steady diet of sucking cock. I could go on and on.

Now I don't mean to judge anyone. Your kink is not my kink, and all that. And certainly judging by the amount of stories that feature one or more of these things, and they get high marks, a lot of people must like these things, but I don't. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship that features these things and I don't want to read about them either.

In this story, it doesn't seem like there's going to be any of that. In this story, it seems like, although Kaysie wants to dominate Mike, this will not stop her from liking, caring about, and maybe even respecting Mike. She wants to sexually interact with him. She may use him for her pleasure, frequently. She may tease and deny him, perhaps for hours, maybe even, occasionally for a few days, but she also enjoys making him come and will want him to come quite often. She just gets to decide when. Kaysie may want to totally dominate Mike. She may want to totally own and enslave him, but she will want him to be happy, very happy in his slavery to her. As well as being her sub/slave, Kaysie will want Mike to be her lover, best friend and confidante.

Yes, I am reading a lot into this story, based only on a very short first chapter, but I am also going by what the author has written in his Bio. page, and I really think this story has great potential to be, for me anyway, an almost perfect, loving caring femdom story.

Well, if I feel that way, then, what's not to like? Why did I open these comments with "I wish I could like it a whole lot more"? Really, there's nothing not to like, it's just that this story could be so much more.

What does this story need then. Nothing that others have not already mentioned in previous comments. It just needs more. More narrative. More dialog. More reflection. More emotion. More description. Really, I feel like I can say this is more of a summery of a story than an actual full story. What are these characters thinking? What are their motivations? What do they really want? Who are they? Again, I want to emphasize, it's not a bad story, it could just be so much more.

From the opening paragraph: "Kaysie was the most beautiful girl in school." Really? In what way, or ways is she so beautiful? Describe her. Actually, after going all the way through chapter one, I realize I have no idea what Kaysie looks like.

Kaysie is "a three sport athlete." OK. Nice to know, I guess. What three sports? Which is she best at? Is she captain of any of any teams? A few details here might help the reader see Kaysie more as a person.

Mike states: "But here I am. Walking around the school to meet my longtime crush." Why is she Mike's long time crush? How long is a long time? What are some of Mike's fantasies about her?

Also, although we are told that Kaysie has texted Mike, asking him to meet her, and we are told that Mike is walking around the school waiting to meet her, we are never told if he texted her back saying that he would. A very small oversight perhaps, but including his response could have provided an opportunity for Mike to further elaborate on Kaysie, or his feelings of anxiety, or whatever, and the various responses he might have considered.

On several occasions, Kaysie mentions something about wanting to make something or other up to Mike, but, clearly, this is not her real motivation. It is fun as an opening device, and shows that even the very beautiful Kaysie is a bit nervous when she has to make the first move and is struggling at coming to the real point. After she finally admits she has a bit of a crush on him though, and further admits she has seen his browser history showing his interest in aspects of femdom, which are clearly what has really motivated her to approach him, then the story just kind of moves on with no further elaboration.

Why did she develop a crush on him? Maybe because he was so different from any other boy she had ever been around? Maybe, while working on that project, she saw that he was so kind, so caring, so considerate. Maybe he was always asking her if she needed water, if she needed to take a break. Maybe, even though he so obviously knew the subject matter of their project way better than she did, he never tried to talk down to her and always seemed interested in her opinions. Maybe when they did take study breaks, he actually seemed interested in her and what she had to say. Maybe he never made her feel like he thought she was just a pretty face and a dumb jockette. Maybe he made her feel like he respected her and did not just see her as some dumb blonde (Was she blonde? I don't know. The author never told us.) and a piece of hot meat. Maybe after she saw his browser history it made her realize he could be just the one to really make her happy. He could be the kind of guy that would let her take the lead, the one from whom she could she could take everything she wanted, but who, in turn, she could give everything he needed.

Mike says "You could have any guy you want and yet I'm supposed to believe you picked me?" Good question. Too bad it gets quickly ignored.

Maybe she could begin by thanking him for the complement. Maybe she could admit that he is, at least to a point, correct. Maybe she could say something like 'maybe not any guy but she does get her share of attention.' Maybe she could explain that she's had the jocks, the pretty boys, whatever else, but she's realized they weren't for her. Maybe she has come to realize that she would rather have a guy that is less into himself and more into her. Maybe she has realized that she'd rather have a guy that is willing to put her happiness, and pleasure, ahead of his own. Maybe she has realized that she would rather have a guy she can dominate, and the best choice for that would be somebody who wants to be dominated. Maybe she could point out that it's not so easy as he might imagine to get any guy she wants. Look how much trouble she is having getting him, she might say.

Later on, when they get to her house, while they do talk a bit, and she does, at least, ask him about his limits, there is so much more that could be said.

Might she want to ask him to elaborate a bit on things he really wants to experience and, while they might not be hard limits, things he would really rather avoid? Maybe she would like to ask him about some of his fantasies. Maybe she'd like to ask him just when he first discovered he had an interest in femdom and how persistent that interest is for him.

For Mike's part, he might, like to know some of the same things about Kaysie. For my own part, I would especially like to know how long Kaysie has been contemplating ideas of femdom. Just based on the fact that she already has two pair of hand cuffs and a spreader bar, things you don't usually find in the average girl's possession, and based on the fact that she seems fairly knowledgeable, she probably didn't just discover it for the first time when she saw his browser history. But we have no idea because it never gets talked about

Obviously there are lots of other things they could have talked about when Mike got to Kaysie's house, femdom related or anything else, but it just gets glossed over so we can get to the bedroom.

About that....

It's my understanding that some people reading Lit. stories are just looking for something to help them out with a quick wank. Others, like me, are looking for an engaging story that just happens to have interludes of sex or sexual interaction. Regardless of which type is reading this story, I think they are going to be disappointed by: "She lowers herself onto my face while squeezing my hand. A few minutes later she cums and lifts herself off of me."

Now, I'm not saying that you need ten pages, or even two pages of excruciating detail, but something more than one sentence. I'm not going to try and tell you how to write a sex scene, there are plenty of good ones on Lit. you can look at for inppiration, but just a few thoughts. Just what does he do that makes Mike's tongue so talented? Some sort of description about how he warms her up, how he teases a little, how he tries to gauge what he is doing to her reactions. Something more than I lick her and she comes.

Speaking of her reactions, does she have any? We don't know because the author does not even mention it. Surely she doesn't just sit there like a mannequin. Does she moan? Does she scream? Does she rock back and fourth? Does she grab his hair by both hands and pull his face so tight into her that he has to struggle to breathe. Does she give words of encouragement? Does she give a little instruction? Tell us.

Then we come to this: "My ex hated going down on me." Now this, I think is an outright mistake, because it makes it sound like she has only had one boyfriend. Come on. This is Kaysie, the most beautiful girl in school. Surely she has had a number of boyfriends and had sex with at least several. If so, then this would be a perfect opportunity for her to expand, a bit, on the inadequacies of other boys she has been with. How they outright wouldn't go down on her, or if they did, didn't like doing it, and/or rushed through it so they could get to the fucking. How happy she is to have found someone that likes doing it, and, better still, who she can command to do it as much, and as often as she wants.

Now, after Kaysie does come, and complements him on his "talented tongue," she states: "I hope you're ok that I'm going to make you use that a lot." That's great. She's going to MAKE him. I like that a lot. But here is another opportunity for additional dialogue. Is she just going to use his tongue on her pussy? Hopefully not. Maybe she could go into detail about some of the other places she's going to make him use use his tongue on her. The possibilities are endless.

After reading the whole chapter, the only things I really know about Kaysie are; she is the most beautiful girl in school, she is a three sport athlete, she developed a bit of a crush on Mike and she has some sort of interest in femdom. The only things I know about Mike are, he considers himself a dork, he has had a long time crush on Kaysie but he considers her way out of his league, he has some sort of interest in femdom and he has a talented tongue. I want to know so much more.

After reading all of what I have written, one might conclude that I really didn't like this story. I want to reiterate that I really did like this story. I give it five stars. It's just that I can see how it could be so much better and I would like to be able to give it five blazing stars+++++.

To the author: Rebell1ous, I hope you take these comments in the spirit in which they are intended. I tend to write long comments but I have never written one half as long as this. I've gone to this effort because I see so much wasted potential, and that you could become one of the best authors on Lit. if you would just try to flush things out a bit. Don't be in a hurry. Make your characters come more alive. Let us get to know them, their hopes, their dreams, their wants and needs. Paint with a broad brush and lots of colors.

As a final note, a disclaimer. I am neither a writer, nor an expert on English, nor an expert on literature of any kind. I just know what I like. Therefore, everything I have suggested may be totally wrong and/or may not represent anybody's opinions except my own. Feel free to take any of my advice that sounds right to you and ignore the rest.

Now I guess I'll go read chapter two and see what I can find to bitch about with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice, but felt slightly rushed... More dialog, reflection, or emotion would add to it.

UKCuddlyGuyUKCuddlyGuyover 1 year ago

Love this story, gentle femdom without all the hardcore dominatrix stuff. And she didn't judge him for blowing quickly, which would be natural after a first and edging blowjob. Looking forward to reading more of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh would a great start, but i was surprised that she didn't slide all the way back up to his mouth, to have him eat his own creampie out of her pussy. plus with all of the bondage equipment she has, why didn't she put a chastity cage on his cock to keep him her's tell their next meeting. please keep writing on this story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done!! This should be a series!! I love the super-light blackmail angle of the girl too :)

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Kaitlyn's Rules Hot roommate discovers my chastity cage.in BDSM
Mike & Sarah Young couples loving femdom.in BDSM
She's in Charge A journey in BDSM begins for a young couple.in BDSM
A Project for Bethany Bethany takes in a roommate who needs to be trained.in Fetish
Amy's Bitch Wife discovers her dominant side.in BDSM
More Stories