Serious as a Heart Attack Ch. 01

Story Info
A man with a medical condition lets his wife enjoy another.
6.7k words
3.97
28.5k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
319 Followers

This story could have been placed in the Mature category based on the ages of the people involved but I felt the by definition (Married extramarital fun; swinging, sharing and more.) it was more appropriate to be placed in the "Loving Wives" genre.

WARNING - Even though I do not consider this a cuckold story some people might look at it that way. I look at it as a wife sharing/voyeur story. If you do not approve of stories of this nature please use your time to read the many other quality stories found on this site.

As always constructive comments are welcome.

A little over a year ago I had a heart attack while making love to my wife whom at the time, I had been married to for 30 years. I was 57 and she was 53. I am not sure who was scared the most her or me. I was rushed to the hospital and had a quadruple by-pass, they also had to replace my aortic valve and resection my enlarged aorta which had an aneurism about ready to blow. In hindsight I was lucky I had the heart attack and they found the aneurism. If the aneurism ruptured I would have been dead before I hit the floor.

After around six months of rehab I was almost as good as new. Everything was working fine except I was unable to keep an erection while making love to my wife. The doctors all said it was psychological and in fact I could get a hard on and cum during foreplay but was not able to have sexual intercourse with my wife. Needless to say this was very frustrating for the two of us as we always had a very robust sex life up to the heart attack.

A little about the two of us, we are both attorneys and have our own law firm composed of around 20 lawyers, including our oldest son. We deal in all lines of law, my specialty is intellectual property my wife specializes in estate planning. We both graduated from the same law school but didn't know each other until she interned at the firm I joined 2 years prior between her first and second year of law school. We dated a couple of years, got married upon her graduation. After our third child was born we left that firm and started our own practice which has grown to what it is today. Besides our one son with the firm we have another son starting law school in the fall and a daughter who is a 2nd year medical school student. Throw in a couple of grand kids from our oldest and you have our family.

My wife and I were both college athletes and have done our best to keep physically fit as we progressed through life. At 6' 3" and around 225 pounds I still look good with my salt and pepper hair. My wife, Mary, is a beauty at 5' 7" and 135 pounds. We have both added a little weight from our playing days but we carry it well. Mary's best feature is her youthful look, now at 54 she looks to be in her early to mid 40s. She still has the great legs and ass, from many hours of yoga and running, that first attracted me to her. Her 38 B breasts are still doing their best to defy gravity and she has very sensitive erasure size nipples. She would look even younger if she would dye her hair but she is proud of her pre-mature gray hair and says she is proud everyone of them.

We were always very sexually active. Early in our relationship we did some swinging with some close friends and we enjoyed it for a time but realized we like sex with each other so much we became monogamous. It wasn't until the kids were teenagers that our sex life slowed down due to our commitments to our work and the demands of the kid's activities. With that said once they left the home and started on their own journeys our sex life rekindled and we were back doing it 3-4 times a week. In fact I had the heart attack in the living room in my recliner with Mary riding me reverse cowgirl as we watched a porno. I had just ejaculated into her as my heart attacked hit me like a ton of bricks on my chest.

During my recuperation the Doctor said we should be able to get back into our sexual routine in about 10 weeks but when we tried all I could think about was the pain and the scared look on Mary's face and could not maintain an erection. I was able to give her orgasms using my tongue and fingers. She could get me hard using her mouth and hands but as soon as it got close to entering her pussy I would lose it no matter how many little blue pills I took. We added in some toys and they were fun but just didn't provide the thrill we got from hard pounding intercourse.

A couple months back we were lying in bed and Mary was coming down from her second orgasm from my tongue when I looked at her and could tell something was on her mind. I said, "Penny for your thoughts".

Mary looked at me with sad eyes and said, "I miss it, I miss getting fucked by you, I miss the hard pounding you gave me and I miss watching you come as you filled my pussy."

I didn't know what to say. I finally said, "I am sorry Babe, I miss it too." We spooned and fell into a restless sleep.

Our sexual interactions slowed down from there. A month had passed with no sex between us. I am sure she was, as I was masturbating. We were watching TV acting more like roommates than husband and wife when I just blurted out, "Why don't you take a lover."

She turned and looked at me and said, "What? Take a lover. Are you crazy?"

I just responded, "Look Mary, I am not afraid of losing you. We love each other we are soul mates but I can't provide you with what you need right now. If you needed something and we didn't have it you would go out and get it. That is all I am suggesting. Go out and find a lover."

"As I said you are crazy. I am not going out to find a lover. Besides, who would want a 54 year old lady like me?"

"You would not have a problem finding a lover. You look great. You have a great body, a beautiful face and are a dynamo in the sack. There is a reason you are known as the silver fox in our circle of friends."

Mary was stunned. She just looked at me and said, "Silver Fox, they really call me that?"

I said, "Yes they call you that."

She turned back to the show and nothing else was mentioned on the subject. She did let me go down on her that night and she had a major league orgasm. I was wondering if she was fantasizing it was someone else eating her pussy.

A couple months past and we were going to attend a wedding of our niece in a beach resort town about 3 hours north of us. It was convenient as the law firm had a condo nearby that was used by us as a getaway for short mini vacations. We also let some of our associates and major clients use it from time to time. The only negative, which turned out to be a positive, is that we wouldn't be staying near where all the wedding festivities were being held. Our condo was located in a property that also rented the rooms like a hotel and was managed by a major national chain. As with most hotels there was restaurant, bar, work out facilities, pool, spa and a small convention center. Everything you would need for a fun weekend away.

As family members we were invited to the rehearsal dinner. As we were leaving the condo to attend the dinner we noticed the bar/lounge area had a small three piece group. Guitar, drums and a female singer that was quite good. I made a mental note to check them out when we returned. As always Mary looked great. She had on a bright yellow sun dress with white flowers and white thin strapped sandals. This really showed off her legs and breasts. I wore khaki slacks with a navy Tommy Bahamas shirt as the dress code for the evening was beach casual. We caught our Uber and off we went.

We had a great time catching up with family and friends. We also drank a little too much but since we were not driving who cared. About 11PM we made our way back to where we were staying and stopped into the lounge to hear the last set of the night. The place was crowded and the only place to set was at a table occupied by a single gentleman. We asked if it was okay to join him and he gave us a smile and said, "Please sit down."

We introduced ourselves to him and he said his name was Tony. We ordered drinks and started talking as we listened to the group. It turned out Tony was a medical device salesman and was in town for a seminar being held in the convention center. He went on to tell us he usually is in town about once a month but usually during the week as this town had a couple of major hospital chains he serviced. Tony was a good looking man probably early 40s maybe late 30s. He was tall like me and had a similar look and build to him. While he was away to the men's room, Mary even commented that he reminded her of me when I was his age.

Mary and I danced a few times and then Tony asked if he could dance with Mary and she accepted. As I was watching them it became apparent there was some chemistry between them. Needless to say my mind started visualizing her and him together in a sexual way. The band ended for the night and we stayed at the table as the place cleared out finishing our drinks and conversation. As we were getting up to leave Tony asked if we would be back the next evening as he was going to be there one more night. We explained we had a wedding and a reception to attend during the afternoon/evening but should be back after that. He said, "I enjoyed our conversation so please feel free to join me tomorrow night, drinks will be on me, or actually on my company." We said we will look for him on our return and went to our rooms.

When we got to the room Mary was all over me. She stripped off her sun dress and her under garments laid on the bed spread her legs and said, "Please eat me I need to come and come now." Who was I to argue?

I teased her at first just barely touching her pussy and putting light kisses on her clit. She was moaning and moving her hips trying to get me to bury my face between her legs. As I was rubbing my finger lightly around clit I asked, "What has gotten you so turned on? Could it be the gentleman we sat with tonight?"

She just responded, "Shut up and eat me, I need to come."

"You liked him didn't you?"

"Yes I did he was a gentleman and so much like you. Plus as we were dancing I could feel him up against me."

I asked her, "Feel what up against you?" as I continued to play with her pussy.

She panted her response, "His cock was hard up against me."

I then asked, "If he was here right now would you fuck him?"

She moaned out, "Only if you said it was okay."

I buried two fingers deep into her pussy as I stroked her clit with my thumb and she came raising her hips off the bed and then collapsed back on the mattress. She looked at me and said, "Get me one of my toys I need something inside me now." I brought her, her favorite dildo and watched her fuck herself with it until she came again. I masturbated as I watched her and came about the same time she did. I do love watching her make herself come.

I looked at her and said. "Wow that was hot." Between her climaxes and the alcohol she just looked at me smiled and fell asleep. I removed the dildo from her snatch rinsed it off curled up next to her and joined her in a deep sleep.

The next morning we slept in until around 9:30 AM made coffee in the condo. Nothing was said about last night as we dressed and went downstairs to the coffee shop for breakfast. We saw Tony briefly as he was leaving to get to his next session. I noticed Mary almost looked embarrassed when he came up and said hello. As he left he said, "Looking forward to seeing you two again this evening."

As he walked away I looked at Mary and asked, "Are you looking forward to this evening too?" She just looked down at her food and kept on eating, not answering me. I went back up to the room; Mary went to the spa to get ready for the wedding.

As we were leaving I looked at Mary and she looked exquisite in her pale blue cocktail dress, pearls and matching 3" pumps. Her tan legs did not need stockings and she showed just enough cleavage to get your attention. Her time in the spa getting her hair styled and make up put on was time welled spent. She looked fantastic.

As we were walking out to our Uber we ran into Tony again in the lobby. He stopped in his tracks and just ravished Mary with his eyes. I actually think Mary blushed. After our long silence pause Tony said, "Mary, you look stunning. Mark you are one lucky man." I thanked him for the compliment and acknowledge I was a lucky man. Again we made plans to meet up later in the lounge.

The wedding went off without a hitch and we had a great time. Mary was drinking Long Island Ice teas and when she drinks them she is usually looking for some action later. They always seem to loosen her up more than any other cocktail. She came up to me at the reception after all the special dances and activities were over and in a slightly intoxicated voice whispered in my ear, "I'm ready to go back to the condo."

I looked at her in her half closed eyes and asked, "Do you want to go back to the condo or do you want to go back and see Tony."

She just giggled and said, "Both."

I got on the Uber app and called for a car. We said our goodbyes to the newlyweds and headed back to the condo and to see Tony. In the Uber Mary was rubbing me making me hard and whispered in my ear, "I am so horny and wet." She then said, "Mark I am a little scared/excited of what might happen tonight, please watch out for me make sure I don't do anything to embarrass us."

I hugged her to me and said, "I will be with you all night anything that might happen will be our decision. I just want you to be happy. Let us see what the night will bring."

When we walked into the lounge we spotted Tony sitting in a small booth in the back. As we approached Tony got up and put out his hand to Mary and led her to the booth. Mary sat between us as we chatted about the wedding and his seminar. I asked him if he was married and he said he was but has been divorced for about a year. He went on and told us his wife was a doctor and they met through his work but all his travelling they grew apart and when he came home from one of his trips she had moved out and is now married to another doctor. He went on to tell us he hasn't dated since the divorce. Mary could tell talking about it made Tony a little quiet so she looked at him and said, "Let's go dance." As they walked to the dance floor my mind started running through the scenarios that might happen.

When they came back to the table Tony went to use the men's room. I asked Mary if she wanted to invite Tony back to our room. She just nodded her head yes. She wouldn't look directly at me. I told her. "When Tony returns make the excuse to use the little girls room and I will explain to him my issues and ask him to join us upstairs. Is that what you want?" She nodded her head again but I grab her chin looked her in the eyes and said, "I want to hear your answer. Do you want me to invite him to our room knowing what will probably happen?"

"Yes, invite him and I know what will probably happen and I want it to happen if you want it to happen."

"I want what makes you happy." She grabs my head and gave me a big wet kiss.

Tony returned and Mary excused herself. I looked at Tony and said, "Tony I want to let you know that I had a heart attack about a year ago and I haven't been able to make love to Mary since then. I can tell you and Mary have some chemistry and if you are interested we would like to invite you up to our suite and see what might happen." Tony had a shocked look on his face. I went on to say, "Just know whatever happens will happen because she wants it to happen, so will you join us?"

He just said, "I would love to join you in your room and I promise to be every bit a gentleman."

Mary was walking to the table so Tony and I got up. I held her hand and said, "Honey, Tony is coming to our room for a late nightcap." She grabs his hand and the three us headed to the elevators.

The sexual tension was thick. Mary's nipples were so hard they showed through her bra I could only imagine how wet she was. Tony and I both had distinct bulges in our trousers. Mary looked up at me and gave me a passionate kiss. She broke our kiss and then proceeded to give Tony an equally passionate kiss. As the elevator door opened they separated and we went to our two bedroom condo. Upon entering I pointed to the couch for Mary and Tony to sit. I told them I was going to change out of my suit and tie.

I went into the master bedroom and took my time changing. As I entered the living room Mary and Tony were in a heated embrace kissing, exchanging tongues. I heard the first of many moans come from Mary. I walked over to the bar to make myself a drink and the clanging of ice brought the couple out of their embrace. Mary had that guilty look of a kid caught with their hand in a cookie jar. I just asked, "Get you two a drink?" Both shook their heads no. I then said, "Don't stop what you were doing on my account." I then walked over a sat in a chair directly across from them sipping my Gentleman Jack on the rocks. They looked at me and then looked at each other and started kissing again.

Tony really wasn't pressing the issue. I think he took my warning of everything was up to Mary. She broke the ice by grabbing his hand and placing it on her left breast. Tony took that as a queue to become a little more aggressive and started rubbing her breast and pinching her nipple through her dress. Mary then reached over and started rubbing his cock through his pants. He soon dropped his hand to her thigh working his way to her promise land. As he made contact with her pussy I think Mary had a mini orgasm. He broke the kiss for a second and said to Mary, "You are so wet." She just moaned again and Tony then proceeded to remove her panties. Mary raised her hips up as he did. I could tell by her movements he had penetrated her with his fingers or fingers as she moaned and grunted with the movement of his hand under her dress. She soon broke the kiss and stood up in front of him with her panties around her right ankle. It looked like there was a slight sheen of moisture on her thighs. She bent down at the waist and started kissing Tony and as she did she was unbuckling his belt, unzipping his fly. She then reached in and freed his cock. It was Tony's turn to start to moan as she expertly stroked his cock to full hardness.

Tony reached out with both hands to Mary's shoulders and lightly pressed down. Mary knew what he wanted and she was soon on her knees as she continued to stroke his naked cock. I was pleased to see we were about the same size. She looked at me and I just smiled as she turned back to him and she proceeded to kiss its crown and put her lips around it. She was soon bobbing her head up and down. Tony just laid there with his head leaned back on the couch and with his hands lightly guiding Mary's head.

Tony was moaning continuously as Mary used her mouth to service him. She would bob up and down then pull off and then suck on his nuts as she stroked him. She even held up his dick and licked the base of his sack in the area known as the taint. Tony was close to blowing his load as his hips were gyrating with her strokes. I looked down and noticed Mary's hand was between her legs rubbing her pussy as she frantically started to suck Tony's cock. He raised his hips off the couch and stated, "Don't stop, I'm going to cum."

Mary pulled her mouth off his cock but kept on stroking it and said, "Cum on my face, I want to see you cum." He let out a roar and his cock started spewing his cum all over Mary's face and chest. After the first blast which almost blinded her she aimed it at her mouth and then her chest. He spurted probably 5 or 6 times but continued to leak cum. Mary sucked his cock back into her mouth to get what was oozing out but Tony had to pull her off as he was too sensitive. She was a mess covered in his cum. I got up and got her a warm wash cloth. She was still on her knees between his legs as I handed it to her and she thanked me. She appeared to be both excited and embarrassed.

Gator1951
Gator1951
319 Followers
12