All Comments on 'Serious as a Heart Attack Ch. 01'

by Gator1951

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

You tried to write a cute little story about the noble, impotent husband who pimps his loving, reluctant, wife to another man. Naturally the cuck wants to watch as the wife decides being a whore is fine. This story just never works, and this one won't either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Disgusting author and shit ideas...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don't fool yourself, it's a cuck story. Her respect for him is about zero and she basically blamed him even though in reality, she made huge symptoms instead of just taking a moment to check in. My honest sympathy for women in her situation with husbands with medical problems are to get the fuck over themselves.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
Nope

Too much of a cuckhold

Do me a favour and get the husband a nice girlfriend and make his problem just with his wife then cut her loose

ps I want to hear th contents of his little recorder

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

The few glitches didn't detract from a great story. So believable and so sexy, for two of them anyway. Not sure what a continuation would offer, either it fades out, or a breakup of the marriage but doubtful hunky Tony would want the old lady permanently,

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Yes this husband is a willing cuckold. The wife doesnt need him anymore only to pay the bills.

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

"Am I a cuckold now?" Yes he is! Is this marriage doomed? Yes, it is! Part 2 can say differently, but the truth is she has lost all respect she had for her husband...1*

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 3 years ago

So hot. Hopefully she meets Tony again at the condo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He should dump the shit, she probably gave him the illness.

No matter who started it, they were in it together.

Well, now she wants to go on her own... PLEASE write him as a nice guy instead of Cuck shit!!!

ctdansctdansabout 3 years ago

she went too far. First off I know people who have had a stroke and had heart attacks and they all can have sex. But putting that aside for the sake of this story she went too far in dismissing her husband. He gave her a gift and she should have checked with him first before any sex with Tony and before setting up a future date. Based on that disrespect he needs to tell her the deal is off and see how she reacts. I would check up on her phone and email to see her conversations with Tony or anyone else. Trust is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No respect left and only divorce is on the hotizon

King_WillieKing_Willieabout 3 years ago

In real life, this ONLY ends in tears.

If you're writing human beings instead of sexbots, then they are doomed from the start.

The lovers will eventually grow feelings and the husband's resentment will pile up until it all hits critical mass.

I've studied a library's worth of such scenarios IRL for one of my stories, and not one had a Happily Ever After.

My "way out" was to give the husband terminal cancer, so he wouldn't live long enough to grow hateful of his wife. In a way, saddling her with a string of young lovers was his goodbye present. It was a cop out, of course because it will eventually end in death and tears anyway.

On a more positive note, hey ALL stories end up in death and tears anyway, so chin up and good luck trying to untie this knot.

Remember: whichever route you choose, stay true to your characters and nobody will ever accuse you of being a hack.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 3 years ago

At last, an honest look at wife-sharing and its emotional perils. Day after day, week after week we are served up nonsense about men who love their wives so much they want to see them enjoy other men. That is not love, it's indifference. A man who loves his wife is going to react the way this guy does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Trash. Nothing more than another simpy cuck story. At the tender age of 72 I too have a heart condition with a wife ten years younger, but I have never dreamed of having another man fuck my wife. Nor has she ever felt cheated and wanted to have another man. Though the spur of the moment instant hard on no longer exists, we've found ways to still be active in bed. We may have to plan our sexual escapades, but it's well worth it. The story gives the impression she was reticent and uneasy about sex outside the marriage, but you had the husband push that narrative anyway. For a first time story you have failed miserably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why do women take the advantage all the time. His health problem was not through anything he done to cause it, but she selfishly wanted all she had before forgeting marriage is the joining of two for life. He unselfishly thought of her loss and thought he could put himself asside to give her something he could not. This was immediately grabbed by her while still making him say it was ok. Her love and marriage then went out the window as she went beyond and excluded him entirely but blaming him for it happening. She was supposedly in charge so why disrespect a man who she should be thanking. The female gene can never be trusted when it is a choice of who gets to be the winner. Leave the slut she is not worth it.

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956about 3 years ago

You need to finish it and show them parting. Because she has shown that she has zero respect for him and after all he almost died and she seems to care less now that she has someone to screw.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 3 years ago
My guess

Is the recorder will prove that she disrespects hubby. Marriage over.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 3 years ago

It looks like Tony has a lover in this town now. It will be interesting to see how he pushes the husband out of the way to prove he is "The Man " just to dump her when he finds some one else in the area.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Her mind just ain't right for this sort of thing. If he offers this 'gift', she needs to accept it in the same manner it was given and not abuse her husband's 'hospitality'.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 3 years ago

I quite liked it....

Yes, it wasn’t the ending where everyone was happy with what had gone on, but I think we should wait for Ch2 before deciding how it will end

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 3 years ago

Mark's an idiot, and Mary's a slut. Do I have that right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She showed him total disrespect. My guess is the recording is of them discussing how they were going to continue in a affair fashion. This marriage is over.

puddlejumper2puddlejumper2about 3 years ago

So, I was just wondering.... Since the husband's inability to enjoy penetrative sex with his wife is is due to a genuine medical issue that is only limited to sex with his wife, albeit psychological in nature, shouldn't his loving wife want him to take on a sexual partner as well? Isn't his physical and emotional needs as important to her as hers apparently are to him? Seems like a good opportunity for the loving wife to personally learn to appreciate the difference between a purely physical relationship and one, like the wife's and Tony's, that was almost immediately sliding into an emotionally intimate one as well. The wife definitely needs a size eleven and a half attitude adjustment, and it would be fun to listen to the dialogue as husband and wife deal with the husband logically setting out this argument.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just awful

He has a couple of mental issues. Seek professional help to rid himself of the psychological issue making it impossible for him to have sex with his wife. Then, shoot himself for suggesting he watch his wife fuck another man. Their marriage is over. The level of disrespect she shows her husband is overwhelming. No going back from that. He should take a lover or hire a hooker. I bet he has no problem fucking another woman. This story is a train wreck with no where to go but down. A second part is not necessary or desired.

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

Play with fire you might just get burned. If he wants to save his marriage, stop being jealous, let her fuck the stud whenever she feels in the mood and go see a doc about his ED. The trust will ends in time and he needs to be ready to get back in the saddle so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Stories that don't have both the husband and the wife completely on board are terrible. Why subject your readers to drama?

NSEW1NSEW1about 3 years ago

I loved the story. Dramatic tension, erotic storyline. Details. Well done. Please disregard the trolls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Most of the negative comments are addressed to the characters as if they’re real. It is a fictional story. It is posted on an erotic story site in a genre about wives that have extramarital sex. So surprise the wife had sex outside her marriage.

Good plot idea well written with good character development. Yes all characters are imperfect. That developed the dramatic tension in the story.

In a perfect world Mark would find a solution to his ED. maybe that happens in next chapter. So many options for plot progression. I look forward to see what happens next.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Sorry skippy, this IS a cuck story.

Just because the wimp didnt claim to have a wittle wee wee, and couldnt please his wife the way she needs to be pleased, doesnt change that its a cuck story. Literally a voyeur story where the wife has the fun, by definition makes it a cuck story.

The would we have sex again before she saw Tony....c'mon thats pure 100% cuck crap.

Epic fail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shaved pussy on an older woman is not sexy. Why you visited that fetish on the wife is a bit beyond my understanding. I guess it was to drive a nail in the coffin, since obviously she never did it for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She now becomes a whoring cunt, and yes he is officially a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A stupid premise. Sex is only one aspect of a marriage, and it can end for several different reasons. How many wives tell their husbands to go find a young lover when their pussy dries up? If she just wants a cock in her vagina you can pay for that by the hour with a professional. Wouldn't that be the logical first step in the progression of this looming train wreck? They don't know anything substantive about this guy.

Its just another version of Stupid People Live Fucked Up Lives. And not a very entertaining version.

But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ah, a dose of what could be reality. Well written. Thanks for a quality change of pace from a writer who claims three editors and obviously has none, and a story that had an ending that made no sense except to 26thNC and his ilk of lonely macho men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Accept it for what it is. Sounds like she enjoyed it so far so good. The only raw spot was his insecurity about her running off with another man. Quick fix is arrange for her to meet men she won’t leave with. Find a big black man with a thick long cock for her to enjoy then sit back and watch her be driven nuts. It will open his eyes to see what his wife can be like, she’ll be happy and satisfied and he won’t have to worry about her leaving him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You could really use an editor

BigJim48BigJim48about 3 years ago

He's a fucking lawyer. But maybe he doesn't know about psychological issues. He doesn't have ED, he just equates his heart attack with fucking his wife - a definite psych block - go to therapy asshole! But she did turn him into a cuckold! She totally disrespected him in public and dismissed him by sending him to the golf shop to finish her weekend. Her statement, "I'm going to sleep I'm tired from all the fucking I have done in the last 24 hours." was the final straw. Split the firm and all assets quickly. Go find a woman that will love you and won't make you think of a heart attack! NOW!

Rw43Rw43about 3 years ago

Not having tried it, but having read (and approved as fantasy) numerous stories regarding sharing a wife, it's obvious that it requires constant and clear communication between both spouses. Respect is a tenuous thread even in normal sexual relations, so adding a surrogate strains any marriage.

So hubby has some jealousy issues. Would she rather he didn't?

Sounds like she likes her new toy so much she's forgotten that it comes with conditions.

Maybe he should have given her a Harley instead of a human dildo.

I doubt the recorder has anything more incriminating than the presumptuous attitude she is already displaying, but give it time. He already distrusts her, and feels he has good reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Most people who enter into an alternative lifestyle establish a set of grounds rules that are expected to be followed. In this case the wife broke the rules and disrespected her husband. She's at fault. Unless she can agree to stick the rules then the relationship has no chance under the new life style agreement.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

I almost skipped this because of the way it started as a namby pamby i love being a cuck story. I am glad i stayed with it. This feels real.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Hot and fraught, that’s just how I like my Femdom agitprop.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Cheapest premise for a cuck story ever.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog6 months ago

Ok so there are similar setups to stories like this here but I thought it was well written and erotic. It felt real to me and I enjoyed the discussion they had on the way home. It made for some interesting reading. 5 stars and I will be reading part 2. I don't understand the real world criticism. It's your story to twist and bend as you see fit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGator1951@Gator1951
White college educated male professional. Tall ex-college Athlete. Like to travel been to all states except Maine. Have lived in 8 different states due to being a construction brat growing up. Husband and parent.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES