Serious as a Heart Attack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony soon caught his breath and said to Mary, "That was the best blow job ever." Mary appeared shy when she heard the compliment and looked to the side and then at me. Tony then said, "It is time to return the favor." He then had her get up and laid her on the couch with her head on the arm he then picked up her one leg and put it on the back of the couch as her other foot was on the floor. He then picked up the hem of her dress an exposed her pussy to him and to me. I realized at that time that Mary got a Brazilian wax on her pussy while at the spa as it was bald as a new born. She was wet all around her pussy and on her thighs.

As Tony started to bend down to start his feast Mary made eye contact with me. I knew immediately when he made contact as her eyes got bigger and she arched her back. She immediately started moaning and then her eyes glazed over and even though it looked like she was looking at me I knew she was somewhere else in her mind. Watching Tony's face buried in her pussy made me both jealous and envious of him. I heard Mary state, "I'm close, right there, right there, please don't stop." I watched as her eyes got big and then rolled into the back of her head. She grabbed the back of his head and arched up and became stiff and stopped breathing. She then started breathing in deep breaths as her limbs started to vibrate and she almost screamed, "I'm coming, I'm coming!!" Believe me when I say we didn't need her to tell us. This was probably one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever seen her have. She soon collapsed back into the couch.

Tony was still giving light kisses to her clit and she continued to jerk as he did. He finally raised his head and turned to me and his face was covered in her fluids. He took the towel I brought out earlier and wiped Mary's essence from his face. Mary was catching her breath as Tony stood and removed his clothes. He was erect again with his cock standing at 45 degrees. He first bent down and removed her shoes. He then took Mary's hands and stood her up with her back to him facing me. He unzipped her dress and he let it fall to her feet joining her panties. She stood facing me naked with a man behind her kissing her neck and fondling her breasts. He turned her around and kissed her passionately and then led her to the master bedroom. He was now in control. I followed still fully dressed and watch him lay her down and spread her legs as he crawled between them. He started by rubbing the tip of his cock on her clit and still being very sensitive she jerked each time they made contact. Tony then said, "Mark said you were in charge so tell me Mary what you want?"

Mary looked up at him then at me and then back at him and said, "I want you."

As he continued to tease her with the tip of his cock he asked, "You want me to do what?"

She sighed and then said, "I want you to make love to me."

He kept teasing her and responded, "Your husband makes love to you what do you want from me?" He was good and wanted her to beg for it.

She looked at me and said to him, "Fuck me."

He kept teasing and said, "You can ask nicer than that."

Mary looked at him directly and pleaded, "Please fuck me, please fuck me now I can't wait any longer!"

As he heard the word please he buried himself into her sopping pussy with one stroke and held it there as she caught her breath. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes, yes fuck me."

He placed his arms under her knees raising her legs up into the air and started pounding her pussy and she loved it. She just kept on saying, "Fuck me, oh shit and oh God," not necessarily in that order, over and over again and he didn't disappoint. He pounded away for a good 10 minutes and then ordered her to get on her hands and knees. She immediately complied. He faced her so they both were looking directly at me. She grunted every time he bottomed out. They were both now sweating and had a slight sheen on the bodies. I was impressed with his stamina. He continued in this position for another 10 minutes and then pulled out pushing her to her side facing me as he straddled her one leg and telling her to grab the other to her chest. He then slid into her sopping mess of a pussy and continued to breed her. His strokes became erratic and I knew he was about to cum. By this time Mary was just blabbering nonsense as she was being fucked silly.

Tony then surprised me when he asked me, "In or out?"

I responded, "In. She likes it when you cum in her as deep as you can get."

He reared back and hammered his cock home and grabs her hips and buried himself as deep as he could go. He shouted he was coming and Mary came out of her stupor and came violently again as he deposited his load. They stayed in that position for a minute or so until they caught the breath and then Tony slowly withdrew his cock from her pussy, as he did I saw cum dribbling out onto the sheet. He fell back on the bed next to Mary who didn't move from her position. They were both soon asleep. I got up from my chair and felt totally exhausted as I exited into the other bedroom where I laid on the bed fully clothed. I woke up about 3:00 AM to the sounds of Mary and Tony mating again in the next room. I listened until they both climaxed and then I took another hour or so to fall back to sleep. My mind was racing with thoughts of all that had transpired.

Mary woke me around 9:30 AM. With, "Wake up honey we have to meet Tony downstairs for breakfast at 10:00 AM."

I blinked myself awake and asked if he was gone. Mary said he left about an hour ago. Mary had cleaned up and was dressed in shorts and a tank top with her white sandals. She looked and acted like nothing had happen the night before.

I looked at her and asked, "Are you alright."

She responded, "I'm fine, what about you?"

I said, "I heard the two of you doing it again around 3AM and had trouble going back to sleep. Did I miss anything else?"

"Well we did shower together this morning and I blew him in the shower. He wanted to fuck but I was a little sore. As you know it had been a while since I had a night like last night." She looked at me and then said, "I'm sorry that was mean, I shouldn't have said that."

"Truth hurts sometimes, no apologies needed. Let me shower and clean up. If you want to go down and meet him I will join you soon."

I showered, shaved and dressed in shorts and a polo and headed downstairs to do I don't know what. When I arrived they were in a booth in the coffee shop. They didn't notice me at first but I noticed he had his hand rubbing on her upper thigh. She laughed at something he said and kissed him just as I sat down which startled them. Again I saw the guilty look cross Mary's face. We actually had a nice breakfast with a good conversation about everything except what happened last night.

As we were paying Mary said, "Tony will be back in town in about a month and I told him we would meet up and he could stay in our condo. Is that alright honey?"

I said, "Do I have a choice in the matter?"

Mary just smiled and said, "Thank you honey."

As we waited for the waitress to bring the receipt I noticed there was a lot of touchy feely going on under the table. Mary then said, "You mentioned you wanted to stop by that golf outlet before we headed back. Tony has to leave for the airport in a couple of hours and we thought we would go back upstairs to say good bye to each other while you checked out the golf store. Will that be okay?" She gave that pouted look she gets when she really wants something.

I just stood up shook Tony's hand and said, "It's been a pleasure meeting you I guess I will see you in a month." I then turned to Mary and said, "I will see you in a couple of hours." I left the two to say their goodbyes which meant another romp in the hay for the two of them I'm sure. I went upstairs to get the car keys and remembered I had my voice activated recorder in my bag, the one I use for depositions. I got it out turned it on and placed it between the picture frame and the wall of the painting directly above the bed in the master bedroom. The frame blocked anyone from seeing it; I just wasn't sure what the quality of the recording would be. I then left for the golf outlet.

I arrived back to the condo exactly two hours later to find Mary alone in the condo and dressed as before with wet hair so she must have recently showered. She smiled at me and gave me a big kiss which I returned. Our bags were packed and ready to go. I looked at her and said, "Let's go home."

As we were driving home in silence for about the first half hour Mary finally spoke when she asked, "Mark, are you okay with what happened?"

I responded, "Yes and no."

Mary kind of snapped back with an irritated tone, "What the hell does that mean?" I guess she thought I should be overjoyed she got fucked silly last night and this morning by someone that wasn't me.

I looked at her and saw she was really tired from her lack of sleep and from her extracurricular activities but I was also a little on edge and quickly shot back, "Lose the attitude."

She immediately got that pout look and said "I'm sorry."

Things were silent for a bit and I finally said, "I know you needed that and I was happy that we met someone as nice as Tony who would be the one to share you with." I then went on to say, "Last night when we first entered the room the sexual tension was thick and I wanted you and Tony to get together and I was really turned on watching the two of you mate. I was okay with that." I paused to get my thoughts together as I didn't want to ruin a great weekend by saying something stupid or hurtful. "I felt I was a part of it last night but when I heard the two of you going at it again early in the morning, then you telling me you blew him in the shower I realized I no longer part of what was going on."

Mary thought for a moment and then said, "Honestly when Tony started rubbing on me touching me in the night I actually thought it was you. You two are so much alike, as I said earlier he reminds me of a younger you. He actually makes love a lot like you did and do. By the time I realized it was not you I was so worked up and it felt too good to stop. The blow job in the shower was a fun thing to do. You were asleep and honestly based on what happened the night before it never entered my mind it would be an issue."

I then told her, "What really bothered me the most was the two of you seemed so much into each other this morning in the café. Watching him touch you, rub you in the booth as if he was your partner and not me. What happens in the condo is one thing but the public displays of affection with another man in front of me were a little hard to take. Remember there are people there that know us. I felt like a cuckold."

Mary looked down at her lap not at me and said, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you feel that way."

"It did make me feel that way." I was starting to get upset and then said without thinking, "Then you just dismissed me so you could have a goodbye fuck with your new lover. It made me feel like I was no longer a part of this; I had no say in the matter. I guess I gave that up when I let you fuck him last night. I guess I am a cuckold."

By this time Mary was crying with her face in her hands. Between sobs she said, "I'm so sorry, I ruined everything. I just felt since you let me last night it was ok to do it again. I suggested for you to not be there for you."

I then asked, "What do you mean for me?"

Mary replied, "When I woke you this morning and again at breakfast you seemed to be somewhat withdrawn even embarrassed by what happened and I assumed you didn't want to watch again." She then looked out the window to her right and continued, "To be totally honest I was still hyper horny and wanted to be with Tony again but I was the one who was embarrassed and didn't want you to witness me acting like such a slut again after last night."

We sat in silence for a while when I brought up something else that was bothering me, "Babe, do you plan on meeting up with Tony next month with or without me?" She looked at me with watery eyes but before she could answer I said, "I can't believe you would make a date to get fucked again, using our condo without even asking me."

"Tony mentioned he would be back in a month and asked if there was a chance we would be in town." She replied.

"So you took upon yourself to set up your rendezvous with him. I will have to check my calendar to see if I am available, that is if I am invited?" I asked. By the look on her face I knew I had gone to far.

Mary shot back, "Listen mister this all started because of you. You brought up me getting a lover. You brought up the possibility of Tony after Friday night. You are the one who invited him up to the condo. You are the one who said don't stop on my account." She was no longer crying she was pissed and closed her final argument by saying, "You are the one who sat there and watched another man fuck me with a smile on your face last night and then didn't say a word today when he took me upstairs and fucked me again, twice."

I couldn't argue any thing she said. I was the instigator. I think I wanted this for her as much if not more than she did. I guess the old saying be careful what you wish for is true.

We rode in silence for a while when Mary drove the final nail into my coffin when she said, "I'm going to sleep I'm tired from all the fucking I have done in the last 24 hours."

She fell right to sleep and I drove in total silence with a 1000 thoughts going through my brain. Some thoughts were good, some not so good. I wondered what the next month would bring. Would we or just she meet up with Tony again? Would we have sex again before then? Would we talk about what happened and what will happen in the future? Would I ever get to make real love to her again? Am I a cuckold now? A lot of questions not many answers.

Chapter 2 to follow soon.

12