Serpentitis Pt. 07

Story Info
A wager, a contract, a dream.
2.1k words
4.39
4.8k
3
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers

Andrew searched the room, but couldn't find the paper with his measurements. He was still looking when Megan finished her shower. "You won't find it" she taunted, "I already flushed it."

"What for?"

"Here." She slid her arm around his waist, and picked up his cock near the mid-point. "I'm betting that you end up longer than you are tall" she said, swinging his cock back and forth like a heavy rope.

His eyebrows shot up. "Yeah? OK, I'll bet you that you end up bigger around than you are tall." This surprised Megan almost enough to make her drop his cock. But not quite.

"Well, I wonder if exercise will help" she said, as she stretched her arm out, letting his cock run through her fingers. She could feel it immediately start to get harder. "I think you're going to need cock-bearers just to walk. People to walk along in front of you and carry your cock" she teased. "How many will you need?"

"You're going to need bearers too, maybe a donkey cart by the time you're done. I think you've grown just since you went in the shower." She scoffed, trying to keep the smile off her face. "The real question is, which one of us will have to walk backwards?" he continued.

"Whoever loses, of course."

"You're on."

"In the meantime..." she began, but was interrupted by the intercom buzzer.

"Hello Andrew, Megan" said Dr. Carson's voice from the wall. "I have more documents for your signatures, if you're decent."

Megan disengaged, then tossed Andrew's robe to him and donned her own. Andrew hit the intercom button and replied "I don't think we'll ever be 'decent' again Dr. Carson, or that it matter, but come on in."

Carson walked in with a stack of papers and the receptionist they'd seen yesterday. "Christie here is our Notary Public" explained Carson. "Now, I've had our legal staff draw up employment contracts for each of you, to cover your new career as professional models and spokespersons. I think you'll both give new meaning to the term 'supermodel'" he said with a wink. "Would you like to have your own attorney go over them, or shall I just explain the relevant points?"

Andrew felt himself conversant enough with contracts to plow through the wordy legalese, taking nearly an hour to read through the document carefully while Carson and Megan made small talk about the biotech field.

Finally, Andrew looked up. "Are both contracts identical?"

"Not completely. The only real difference is that, of course, your condition is not actually the result of our product, and that you agree not to reveal that fact to anyone. As our product is very closely based on the original virus, I think it is fair to say that your condition was caused by an 'early form' of the product. Also, since it wasn't our product, there is no warranty where her agreement has one."

Andrew considered. "But my present condition is actually due to two viruses. I thought you said the second one was different?"

"Yes, but as of last night we are developing a second product that is based on number 2. So, this will still be true. We haven't decided yet whether we'll use both sequences, or just one. More studies to do."

"OK. One more thing: this states that we'll receive certain designer clothing to wear, specifically for our appearances, etc. I think we need to have *all* of our clothing provided. We won't be able to shop anywhere normal."

"Good point. I think we can write that in."

"Also, I want a specific provision providing for our housing, and a provision that says that we get to keep living together as husband and wife."

"Certainly! It is actually much better if you remain married: we have no intention of trying to split you up."

"OK, I think we have a deal then. Megan?"

They both turned to look at Megan, and found that she had fallen asleep in her chair. "I'll have the changes made, and we'll be back in a while. She's going to need more sleep for a few days. How are you feeling? You look like you've almost recovered."

"Yes, I feel a lot better. Still a bit groggy, but nothing like I was."

Carson left Andrew with a bottle of contraceptive pills for Megan, DHEA for Andrew, and vitamins for both of them.

"Why the DHEA?" Andrew asked.

"Well, you've apparently been taking it for quite a while. We wouldn't want you to stop suddenly. Besides, you may need it." He winked. He also changed the monitoring bands on Andrew's and Megan's wrists. "These bands are a little bit different, as they also monitor your blood hormone levels. Also, this patch here serves as a 'panic button.' If you get into trouble, push that three times and we'll be in here in seconds."

Carson and Christie left with their papers, and Andrew lugged Megan to the bed. Not feeling sleepy himself, he logged into the net and checked his email. He sent an email to Delta explaining that he was still out sick, and that neither he nor Megan would be in for at least a week. Then he surfed the web while thinking about how his life was about to change.

A few hours later, the intercom announced dinner. After the table was set and the server had departed, Andrew woke Megan up to eat. Again, they were both ravenously hungry. When they had finished, Carson showed up again with the revised contracts to sign. Andrew went over the terms with Megan, and they both signed.

Since Megan was still relatively awake, Carson had the portable scanner brought back to the examination room, and took her measurements. "Wonderful! You're making great progress. Everything looks fine." As the Johnsons returned to their isolation room, Carson reminded Megan to be sure and take Andrew's measurements again too.

The door clicked shut. "Now Andy, what would you like to do?" Megan dropped her robe, and lifted her arms to put around his neck. Her small frame looked almost overwhelmed by her swelling breasts. Andrew stood mesmerized by the sight. She was already at least as large as the blood pressure nurse, and would probably be larger than Shelia by tomorrow. He thought she must be at least 48 inches around. He stepped forward toward her, but his cock got there first.

"Ohh" said Megan, taking his cock in her hand "what do we have here?" She held it up out of the way, and kissed him, pressing her body against his. Andrew wrapped his arms around her, and was even more aroused to feel how much more of her there was to hold. They stood there, hugging and kissing for several minutes, Andrew growing harder and harder as the kisses grew more and more passionate. Megan began alternating between kissing his face and neck, and kissing his thickening shaft, her right hand caressing it with long, slow strokes. "Now, what do you really want to do?"

"Come over to the bed" said Andrew "and get on your hands and knees."

"Like this?"

"Yes. Now just..." Andrew slid his enormous erection between her thighs. "Here, take the end, and put it between your... yes, right there." Megan used one hand to hold his shaft tightly against her flat belly, positioning his tremendous cock head between her dangling boobs. "Now what happens?" she said playfully. Andrew began to stroke back and forth, his cock running with enough pre-cum to lubricate her cleavage. On the forward strokes, the head of his cock emerged from between her tits far enough for her to lick and kiss it. On the backward strokes, the sensitive spot beneath the head ended up in her hand, where she massaged it. She ground her pussy against his enormous shaft, providing ample stimulation to her engorged clitoris. Again and again he stroked, slowly picking up speed, rocking her faster and faster until she felt like she was on horseback at full gallop. She came, and came again, and finally he came as well, his crotch pressed against her ass as hard as he could, grabbing her around the waist and pulling back until she was practically sitting on the root of his cock. She wrapped both arms around his shaft and squeezed with arms and thighs, cum hitting the ceiling with a quiet "splat", subsequent pulses sailing across the bed and onto the carpet beyond, then just onto the bed, and finally just oozing down the shaft. Andrew dropped to the bed, exhausted, while Megan quickly grabbed the tape measure and took the measurements. "Well, that was nice."

"Are you going to tell me the measurements now?"

"Don't you have to go to the bathroom or something?"

Grumbling theatrically, Andrew got off the bed, deliberately letting his deflating cock drag behind him. Megan watched as it slid off the bed, hit the floor, and was dragged along the carpet behind Andrew as he shuffled off to the bathroom. He disappeared inside, and theatrically hauled his organ in behind him.

"You're going to get carpet burn that way!" shouted Megan, laughing.

When Andrew closed the bathroom door, Megan turned on the television, and turned up the volume. She then hit the intercom and reported the measurements she'd taken. Tired again, she crawled back into bed, turned down the TV volume, and was asleep before Andrew returned.

* * * * * *

Megan took his cock in hand and led him down the long hallway. His cock grew and grew as they walked, until she had to carry it under her arm, then haul it over her shoulder. Her huge breasts bobbed back and forth. They walked into a large room, like the grand entryway in a mansion or public building. A window high overhead cast a dim light down upon them. They came to the foot of a long staircase that appeared to extend several floors upward. Megan turned to him and said "Stay here." She then climbed the stairs still hauling the end of his cock, his cock growing along, as if she was unreeling a garden hose from a spool. He could feel the sensation of the underside of his cock being dragged up the smooth wooden stairs.

She disappeared into the gloom at the top. "Get down on your knees" came her voice from the distant darkness. He did. Then he felt a warm, wet friction on the head of his penis, out of sight in the murky distance, and knew that she was licking the head and shaft all over. His cock slowly swelled and hardened along its entire length, becoming a huge veiny shaft a foot and a half in diameter, lying atop the stairs. His balls swelled until they rested on the stair step in front of him, and filled the space between his spread legs.

He felt something cold and slippery applied to his shaft, followed by a pressure. He looked up to see, and feel, Megan sliding down the length of his cock, riding his schlong like a giant banister, slamming into him at the bottom with a firm embrace. He could smell her scent, and the scent of the lubricating lotion, and the sweat from her exertion. Immediately, she jumped up and ran back up the stairs, only to return sliding down his enormous cock. Again she jumped up, and ran back up the stairs.

Now Shelia came sliding down his cock, followed by Christie, followed by Melonie, followed again by Megan. They began sliding down almost constantly, in a variety of positions, some coasting face first on oiled tits, others sitting up, others ass first with legs raised. Then they started rubbing their hands along his shaft as they ran up the stairs, so that it felt like he was fucking a giantess, up and down, in and out. Now the women were sliding down in combinations, two nurses together, facing each other and holding each other's tits against his shaft as they slid, or tonguing each other as they slid on their tits.

Now the women were sliding down and swelling as they came: each time one came down, her boobs increased as if being pumped full of water by the slide. The slide felt incredibly long, as if his cock were the length of a football field. They moaned as they slid down, and panted as they ran back up. They returned again and again, until their tits were so huge that they spanned the staircase, and they had to slide down backwards, their enormous tits sliding down his cock and the stairs at the same time, until Megan landed against him, her ass cheeks firm and soft in his crotch, her fragrant hair in his face, his arms stretched forward holding the wall of breast in front of them, and he came and came and came.

"Well, did we have a nice dream?"

Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers