Serpentitis Pt. 06

Story Info
The dots are connected.
2.3k words
4.54
5.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers

Andrew awoke hours later. The lights were still on, but it took him a minute to remember where he was. He found he was lying on his side snuggled up next to Megan, and couldn't figure out why he couldn't roll over. She was still wearing her robe, facing away from him. Somehow, she had managed to pass his dick between her legs, and was hugging it, her face pressed against the side. He started to slide down to disengage (he really had to take a leak), and gradually realized that there was more sensation than he could account for. Looking again, he traced his cock from where it emerged between her thighs (she'd probably kept him erect for the last hour, just from thigh pressure), along her flat belly where one arm wrapped around it, between her...

He could not believe it. Looking at the clock on the wall, he saw that they'd slept about twelve hours. In that time, Megan had grown from an inviting 35C to, well, really nice. DD, at least. Enough to pretty much wrap around his cock, which extended up from her cleavage, directly to her face. It had to be at least three and a half feet long, maybe four. He was glad that the bed had no headboard. His balls felt full, and he realized that this was the longest he'd gone with ejaculating for weeks. Stroking Megan's newly improved breasts, he became fully aroused. He managed to pull her robe up, and began slowly pumping back and forth, grinding his crotch into Megan's ass checks. She tightened her grip in her sleep, and began grinding her pelvis against the base of his cock. Fully erect now, it was nearly the width of her thigh. Now half awake, Megan began to kiss and lick the head of his cock, and found the sensitive spot beneath the head with one hand. Several minutes of this titfucking were all that Andrew could take, and he blasted cum against the wall. Megan clamped on, hugging his cock as tightly as she could, and came as well. Now that she was awake, he was able to disengage, and finally drag himself to the bathroom.

When he returned, Megan was sitting up on the bed. "I have to go too. Help me up." She opened her eyes fully, and saw Andrew standing before her, his cock flaccid but nearly reaching the floor. Andrew saw his wife sitting on the bed with a chest that had to be larger than that nurse's bust already. Slinging his cock over his shoulder, he helped her to stand up, and walked her unsteadily to the bathroom.

A speaker on the wall came to life, and a voice said "Hi! Would you like something to eat?"

Megan and Andrew looked around. "There is an intercom next to the entry door. Just press the button and speak to answer."

Andrew went to the intercom and answered "Yes. We're both starving here."

"What would you like?"

"Anything. Whatever you have. Steak. Potatoes. Burgers. Waffles. Salads, milkshakes, wine, beer. Just bring lots."

He and Megan managed to struggle into robes and waited for their food to be brought in. It arrived just like hotel room service, although it came through a door in the wall opposite the door to the examination room, and their server, rather than hotel service garb, was wearing something resembling a biohazard bunny suit. A glimpse through the door revealed what appeared to be an air lock. The server, who was obviously female (possibly the blood pressure nurse) set up a feast on their table, and wheeled the cart out the way she had entered.

Andrew sat staring after her, until Megan nudged him. "Dear, what's this?" she asked, holding up her left wrist. On it was a white plastic band with a green square.

He shook his head and looked at it. "Don't know." Taking her hand to examine the band more closely, he noticed he had one also. "Let's ask," said Megan.

Andrew returned to the intercom. "Ah, excuse me. Anyone there?"

A pleasant female voice replied "Yes Mr. Johnson, there is someone on staff at all times. Do you need anything?" "We were just wondering what the wrist bands were for."

"You are wearing wifi biomonitors. They track your temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, and galvanic skin response, and send a signal to the isolation desk if anything strays out of the norms."

"Oh, OK."

Andrew turned around to discover that Megan had used the time to make her way to the table and begin eating. No, "hungrily devouring" was more descriptive... He joined her. They ate until it was painful, then helped each other back to bed. Too full to sleep or do anything else, even to lie flat, Andrew clicked on the television and began exploring the movie and cable options available on the remote.

The intercom beeped, and Dr. Carson's voice came on. "Megan, Andrew, we need to take some measurements to check your progress. Please just step into the examination room when you're ready. Take your time."

They dragged themselves out of bed and donned their robes. Andrew's immense organ wasn't comfortable over his shoulder under the robe, so he settled for holding it at the middle, under his robe, just to keep it from hanging beneath the hem. It was almost to the point that he could wrap it all the way around his waist. Megan held onto Andrew's shoulder for balance, and they shuffled into the examination room.

Dr. Carson was standing there with the "blood pressure nurse", each wearing a filter mask. Andrew finally noticed that the nurse's name tag read "Melonie." Carson asked them how they were feeling, and if they'd gotten enough rest. They replied that they still felt tired and achy, but not sleepy at the moment.

On a wheeled cart was a strange box-like device that resembled a portable voting booth more than anything else. "This is our portable scanner" explained Carson. "It uses an optical laser, scanning a woman from all angles, and integrates the results to compute volume. Much more accurate than a tape measure, and much quicker than a water-displacement bath." He motioned Megan into the booth. "Just walk in, put your robe in the compartment, stand up straight, and hold your shoulders back." She stepped into the opening, and Carson slid a panel closed. "Let me know when you're ready, and keep your eyes closed." The entire scanning procedure took less than a minute. A bell chimed, and Carson told Megan she could put her robe back on and come out.

"Very good. It will be interesting to see how much change there is at the next measurement. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to sit down with both of you and fill in some gaps in your medical history. We're still not clear on a few points."

The Johnsons agreed, and Carson led them back into their isolation room. They sat down at the table, which had been cleared and cleaned during the examination.

"Now," Carson began, "you mentioned that you work for Delta Biotech. We you working there when you had your first serpentitis infection?" Andrew replied that he had been in the accounting department then, and still was."

"Well, until now" replied Carson. "And, did you have any contact with the animals, their experimental rats or mice?"

"No. I pretty much stayed away from that entire floor. I don't even think my card would let me onto that floor."

"Hm. Did you have any contact with someone who worked with the animals?"

"Just me" interjected Megan. "I was supervising the animal group at the time."

"You were at Delta too?"

"Until coming here, yes."

"OK, this is now beginning to make sense," said Carson. "Did you..."

Megan saw where he was headed. "Yes, there was one mouse that the techs called 'Mickey Wadd'. One of the techs actually brought him into my office to show me."

"And you caught a bad cold a few days later?"

"Yes. Of course, the techs all wear gloves and masks when they're handling the animals. Since I was in my office, I wasn't."

"Amazing" said Carson, "The CDC could never find the 'index case' - the first person to contract serpentitis. And all along, it was because they were looking at the wrong gender. They never thought that a woman could carry serpentitis. Were there any side effects?"

"No."

"Excellent. And Andrew here caught your cold, about a week after you came down with yours?"

"Yes."

"OK, so now we know how Andrew contracted serpentitis, and I'm guessing that the other cases will ultimately trace back to some chance contact with you or that tech as well. Now, you said something yesterday that I didn't realize earlier, something about vitamins?"

Megan replied "Well, we both take basic multi-vitamins for nutrition. I also give Andrew DHEA, just to make sure he doesn't suffer any loss of testosterone. He is almost 40, after all, and I, um, keep him pretty busy."

Carson nodded "Of course, and DHEA is converted into testosterone in the body, which kept Andrew's virus maximally stimulated. That probably explains why he ended up 25% larger than anyone else. We'll need to take that into account when we launch the commercial product."

"So, nobody's had it twice, until now?" said Andrew.

"Yes, until now. While you were asleep, we managed to isolate a virus from your blood sample, and sequenced it. It looks just like the Delta vector, and has the testosterone promoter sequence, but it is carrying a different gene. It is not the same as the original serpentitis virus. Have you been in contact with any of the experimental animals lately?"

"Doctor, I think this is a case of history repeating itself" interjected Megan again. "I don't supervise the animal group directly any more, but the woman who does reports to me. I was talking to her in her office when one of the techs brought in a new mouse. This one they called 'Long Dong Mickey'. The creature couldn't walk without dragging his penis behind him, like a second tail. And yes, the supervisor and I were not wearing masks, and both of us caught colds a few days later."

"Damn, this sounds like we'll have another outbreak."

"I wouldn't worry yet, Dr. Carson" replied Megan. "Delta has a pretty strict illness policy now, after the first outbreak. Both of us were strictly instructed to go home and stay home as soon as symptoms began. And Carol lives alone. I stayed home until I was no longer contagious, and then stayed home to take care of Andrew. I've been out to the store, but not until after I was no longer infectious."

"OK, that sounds hopeful. We'll keep an ear out for rumors of any recurrence. Now, I should have asked you this yesterday: are you currently on contraceptives, or any other drug or supplement that contains estrogen?"

"Yes, I'm on the pill," replied Megan. Suddenly she gasped "I didn't have it today!"

"I don't think that will be a problem. We can refill your prescription here. And what part of the cycle are you on at the moment?"

"The estrogen part." She told Carson the brand of pills, and the day of the cycle for her. "Will this cause a problem for..." she indicated her chest.

"Nope. If anything, it makes the breast tissue more responsive. Just something that we'll need to factor in and account for in the measurements."

Carson stood up from the table, saying "I'll have one of the nurses bring you the pills. Should take just a minute."

As he was about to walk out the door into the examination room, Megan asked "Oh, but aren't you going to measure Andrew?"

Carson stopped. "Almost forgot." He tossed her a bundled-up tape measure.

"Andrew's not going to fit in the scanner anymore, so we'll have to do it the old-fashioned way. Just buzz the intercom and tell them the measurements. If you can, we'd like erect length, girth at the base, girth at the widest point, and width and length flaccid if you can catch him then." He winked, and stepped out the door.

"Well, I see it's too late to catch you flaccid," said Megan. She could see the displacement of his robe through the glass tabletop. "You heard the man: report to the bed, I have scientific measurements to take!" And with that, she grabbed his arm, pulled him to the bed, and pushed him backwards onto it. She whipped open his robe, grabbed his hardening cock, and flipped it up, nearly hitting him in the face with it. Straddling his thighs on the bed, she removed her own robe, and then slowly tongued him from his balls to the very tip and back. The sensation of her tongue on his shaft, and her burgeoning tits caressing the sides, was enough to make him throb. His cock continued to swell, the head broadening and purpling until it was smooth and shiny. When his breathing became very deep, she grabbed the tape measure and quickly took his measurements and wrote them down. Then she returned, straddled him, and licked his balls while grinding her crotch and tits along the length of his shaft. Andrew alternated between kneading her ass and fondling her breasts. After about 10 more minutes of inspired massage, Megan came, followed almost immediately by Andrew.

"So, what were the measurements?" Andrew asked.

"I'll tell you later" she replied impishly. She waited until he was in the shower to report the measurements over the intercom, and then shredded the paper. When he stepped out of the bathroom, she flushed the scraps down the toilet, and then took her own shower.

Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers