Servant Day

Story Info
A couple demonstrate to a friend how they make housework fun.
1.9k words
4.6
28.3k
35

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry about the mess," Rebecca said to Emma as they returned to the kitchen to get another bottle of wine. "I didn't get around to the washing up."

Emma let out an incredulous snort. "Mess? You're joking. You should see my house. It's like a bomb went off in a jumble sale. I have no idea how you keep this place looking so clean and tidy."

"Oh, pfft." Rebecca opened the next bottle in the fridge. She always had a couple chilling when Emma was coming round - especially if, like tonight, Dan had gone to the pub to meet his mates. Nights with Emma could get messy. She refilled both glasses, then topped Emma's off again after Emma took a quick gulp.

Emma sipped again. "Ha! I bet that—" She opened the oven door dramatically. "Yes! See! Even your OVEN is perfect. How do you manage it? Tell me your secret, oh wise one!"

Rebecca smiled knowingly to herself. "Well, even cleaning the oven isn't too bad, if you do it right..."

Emma looked at her closely. "Oh? There's something you're not telling me, missy. Out with it!"

Rebecca struggled for a moment as she led the way back to the living room. "Dan and I take it in turns to do the cleaning and tidying and, well, we sort of make a game of it."

Emma looked at her. "...Yesss?"

Rebecca looked at her glass for a moment. "I probably shouldn't be telling you this... We make it into a sex game."

"No!"

"We do."

Emma squealed in delight. "Well, now you HAVE to tell me, you saucy cow. Gimme details!"

"Right. So." Rebecca leaned back in the sofa and sipped thoughtfully. "We call them servant days. We take turns to be the servant. Let's say it's Dan's turn to be the servant. I set out some outfit for him, and a list of chores, and he does the chores while wearing the outfit."

"What sort of outfit?"

Rebecca looked evasive. "Not very much, basically. If anything."

Emma gave a filthy laugh. "Oh, I'd like to see that. So... and then what?"

"Dan's doing the chores, so cleaning and tidying gets done. And I get to ogle him while he's doing it, of course. And, well, it's a sex game. So there's groping and... things. It's kind of hard to explain. It'd probably be easier to show you—" Rebecca paused as she realised what she'd just said.

Emma's eyes widened. "Show me?"

"Oh, you know," Rebecca said, airily, wondering if she could pretend that she'd been kidding if she needed to. "I could see whether Dan would be able to nip back and, er, give you an idea. Within reason," she added quickly.

Emma shrugged. "What the hell. Sure. Why not?"

So Rebecca called Dan at the pub and started to explain.

"You told her WHAT? Why? How?" Dan sounded shocked.

"It came up."

"How exactly did it 'come up'?"

"It... just did. Anyway, look, I started to explain, but maybe it would be better if we sort of showed her..?" Rebecca put a bit of pleading into her voice - a mixture of "please don't be mad" and "sorry-not-sorry". "It might be fun?"

Dan did not sound convinced. But he didn't sound mad. So that was something. "What did you have in mind?"

"We can talk about that when you're here."

Dan returned home in about ten minutes. Time enough for Emma to finish another glass of wine, and for Rebecca to lay out some things on the bed. She had a quick talk with Dan to establish some boundaries, and then dispatched him to the bedroom.

Dan entered the living room a few minutes later, carrying a tray with the wine bottle on it. He was wearing some tight black nylon trunks, a small apron, and a stiff white collar and bow tie, but was otherwise naked. "Ladies," he said. "May I refresh your glasses?"

"Oh, shit, YES, you may," Emma shrieked in delight. "Holy shit, Dan. You look hot!" She held up a hand which he duly high-fived. "I cannot believe you guys!"

"I wouldn't normally have put out both the apron and the trunks," said Rebecca. "I didn't want to freak you out."

Emma glanced quickly between them. "Hey, don't overdress on my behalf. You wanna lose something, far be it from me to say no. Just as long as Jack doesn't hear about it." Jack being Emma's husband.

"Okay," Rebecca said. "Your choice. Which is it to be?"

"Shorts," Emma said without hesitation. "Lose the shorts."

"As my ladies command," Dan said. Putting the tray down onto the coffee table, he quickly slid the black trunks down to the ground and stepped out of them. The small apron was just long enough to cover his modesty.

Rebecca waved her index finger in a circle, and Dan obligingly gave a quick twirl, treating Emma to the sight of his bare buttocks.

"Oh, VERY nice, Dan. I see why you guys do this, now," Emma said to Rebecca.

"Oh, yes, this bit's very nice," Rebecca agreed. "But there is supposed to be the whole doing-of-chores thing, too, isn't there, honey?"

"There is," Dan agreed, and he strode off into the kitchen.

"Hey, no!" Emma objected. "Bring back the hot naked guy!"

But Dan was quickly back, carrying a dustpan and brush. He dropped onto all-fours at the fireplace and began to brush the hearth, presenting his backside to the women, his testicles swinging between his leg.

"Oh... fuck." Emma said to herself, quietly, her gaze fixed on Dan's balls.

"So, this is what I was talking about," Rebecca said to Emma, who was completely oblivious. "Em? Em, dear. Over here?"

"What?" Emma said, dragging her eyes to Rebecca. "Oh, sorry, what?" Her eyes turned back to Dan.

"It's easier to explain when you can see what I'm talking about," Rebecca said. "It's fun to watch, and cleaning does happen, but this IS a sex game, and so there are rules."

"Rules?"

"So, Dan's the servant today, and he's doing one of the chores on the list. But if I tell him to stop, come over here, and pleasure me, then he would do that immediately. While he's the servant, I get to interrupt him and demand that he serve at my pleasure, so to speak. But," she added, getting up and walking over to Dan, "I can also amuse myself at his expense." She started stroking his back, buttocks and thighs. "I can fondle, and grope as I wish." She cupped Dan's balls, stroking them, squeezing gently, tugging at them lightly. "I can get him all excited." With her other hand, she reached under and grasped his penis, pointing it down to the ground and masturbating him. "And all the time, because he's the servant, he has to keep doing his chores." And, indeed, Dan was still brushing dust into the dustpan - though he'd widened his legs to grant Rebecca easier access.

Emma was spellbound.

"I can keep doing this," Rebecca whispered. "I can gently excite him, and bring him to climax, if I wish...or," she said, letting go and leaning back suddenly, "I can keep getting him all turned on, and then leave him to suffer for a bit." She stood and walked back to the sofa.

Emma blinked. "Wow," she said. "Just...wow. That is so fucking hot, you guys."

Dan stood, a smile on his face and a huge boner pushing the tiny apron forward. He gave Emma a grin as he took the dustpan back to the kitchen.

"And, when it's your turn to be the servant..?" Emma asked Rebecca.

Rebecca gave her another secret smile. "Well, that's why cleaning the oven isn't so bad, if you do it right."

Emma looked confused.

"Oven, hearth. If I'm there on my hands and knees, it's easy for Dan to just come up and do me from behind. And even if he doesn't, there's still the anticipation that he might. It puts you in a more receptive frame of mind."

From the kitchen, she could hear the sound of the sink being filled; Dan was onto the next chore. She smiled.

"Of course," Rebecca continued. "It's much easier for Dan to have sex with me while I'm doing a chore than it is for me to have sex with him without interrupting the chore. But it CAN be done, if you plan ahead."

"Uh-huh?"

"Christmas time," Rebecca explained. "We had all the greeting cards written and addressed, but not stamped. I put Dan on a chair in the middle of the room, with a pile of envelopes and stamps on the table, and rode him while he was trying to put the stamps on straight."

Emma looked impressed. "Nice. I am going to have to see if I can get Jack to try something like this..."

"We don't go overboard," Rebecca said. "The point is to make the cleaning more fun, not just to have sex, so we try to leave each other alone long enough to get some actual chores done, but it IS a sex game, too." She stood, indicating that Emma should follow her into the kitchen. "We try not to leave each other alone too long without at least some groping, and there's usually at least one orgasm each before we're done. Speaking of which..."

Dan was standing at the sink, hands in a pile of bubbles, as he washed up dirty dishes. He'd discarded the apron, so was now completely naked.

Rebecca caught Emma's eye, and inclined her head towards Dan. "Go on."

Emma gave a double-take. "Me?" she mouthed.

"Up to you," Rebecca said. "Whatever you're comfortable with."

Emma stepped over to Dan, who studiously continued focusing on the washing up. She put her hand on his back, and ran it over his bare skin, first around his shoulders, and then down to his buttocks. She ran her other hand over his chest and abdomen, before moving to his groin. Dan shuddered slightly when she lightly brushed her fingers against his erect penis. She lowered her hand further and cupped his testicles, her fingers playing against the skin. Emma rubbed Dan's backside in a continuous motion as she took a firm hold of his shaft and started masturbating him.

Dan let out a groan, while he stacked another clean plate on the rack and moved to the next.

Emma's motions got more vigorous, and she crouched down so that she could reach under to grab his balls without interrupting her motion. Dan obligingly spread his legs more widely to grant her access. Her face was only inches from his penis as his abdomen quivered in spasms.

"Attagirl," Rebecca said. "Nearly there. And still he's doing his chore."

A moment or two later, Dan's whole body stiffened as he reached orgasm, spurting onto the kitchen cupboard doors and the tiled floor. Emma kept up her hand motion, as Dan bucked against her, until he relaxed and his knees almost buckled; he held himself up on the sink.

"Good," Rebecca. "Nice."

"Holy shit," Emma said. "That was just incredible."

"It was pretty good, I'll admit," Dan said with a smile.

"And now, since Dan's being the servant today," Rebecca said, "he gets to clean up. Meanwhile, I think you deserve more wine, my girl."

"Absolutely," Emma said. "And you can tell me how you started all this."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I want to know how I can convince Jack to give it a try."