Servant Day Pt. 03 - Lockdown Trim Ch. 02

Story Info
Dan needs another haircut; Rebecca’s turn as servant.
5.8k words
4.19
6.6k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca caught Dan inspecting his red hair in the mirror. "It's getting a bit long again," he said.

"I'd noticed that," she agreed. "I can give it another trim this weekend, if you like." With the pandemic still in progress, and yet another lockdown in effect, they were still avoiding hairdressers and barbers.

"Yes, please," Dan said. They he looked at her, speculatively.

"What?"

He gave her a slow smile.

"What?"

"Your turn," he told her.

It took her a moment to realise what he meant: her turn to be servant for a day.

She smiled back. "That works for me."

****

Servant Day was their game for making housework more enjoyable. Rebecca and Dan took it in turns - one would be the Lord or Lady, and the other would be the servant, performing tasks under the direction of, and at -- or for -- the pleasure of the other. Specifically, it was a sex game: in addition to cleaning chores, activities included being a sub for the dom. A thankless job such as scrubbing the oven clean was made considerably more enjoyable if you knew you were going to get laid, too. It wasn't just about sex -- cleaning actually got done -- but the idea was that there was enough titillation to keep the servant motivated.

When Rebecca emerged from the shower on Saturday morning and returned to the bedroom, swathed in towels, she saw that Dan had got things started, as usual. It was the Lord 's or Lady's privilege to decide what the servant wore. Her outfit for the day was waiting for her on the bed, along with some accessories and a list of chores. She took her time to dry off, and to apply a little light makeup and some perfume. The first accessory was a new stainless steel butt plug, so she also took the time necessary preparing for that, before inserting it. She pulled on the short, grey pleated skirt he'd laid out, along with the stretchy white crop top. Dan hadn't laid out underwear, so she wore nothing under the skirt. She'd have preferred to wear a bra, but the high-necked crop top held her breasts firmly enough to present an alluring figure. A pair of white medium-heel ankle boots completed the outfit (Dan had neglected to include socks, but he wouldn't notice that she'd put some on anyway). Finally, she fastened the black choker around her neck, and tied her hair back into a ponytail.

She examined herself in the mirror. Yes, this would definitely do. She didn't know what Dan had in mind, but she was looking forward to receiving a thorough banging before the day was out.

She looked at the list of chores.

1. Breakfast.

2. Hoovering living room, then dining room.

3. Ironing.

4. Folding ironing.

5. Making bread by hand.

6. Hair trim.

7. Sweeping up hair.

Her eyebrows went up. That was quite a bit; then she smiled mischievously to herself, wondering whether she could get Dan so worked up that he had to curtail his plans. Was that wicked of her? Maybe. She'd see.

Dan was waiting for her in the kitchen, sitting at the kitchen table. He was wearing a white cotton t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and bare feet. He put down his phone as she entered, and she got a thrill as his eyes wandered over her lasciviously. She lifted her hands artfully above her head, and twirled on her toes.

"Well?" she asked. "Do I meet with Sir's approval?"

Dan nodded. "Sir very much approves. Very nice."

She curtseyed cutely. "Breakfast, then?"

"Breakfast."

She smiled enthusiastically, getting into her role, and got to work: coffee, eggs, toast. As she moved around the kitchen, she kept seeing Dan's eyes on her, delighting her. The skirt covered her backside, but only just. Each time she reached up to a cupboard shelf, up on tip-toe, her breasts were slightly higher and more prominent due to the stretched arms, and the skirt rode up just a little, giving a glimpse of the curve of her buttocks; each time she got something from a cupboard under the counter, she bent from the hips, presenting her bare backside to him and flashing her naked vagina, the jewelled heel of the butt-plug gleaming between her cheeks.

Dan had explained it to her once. It wasn't the outfit he liked, so much as how it was worn. He'd pointed to pictures of models wearing tiny kilt-skirts that were nothing more than tartan belts, showing everything. Dan had found that vulgar. But something that covered her up, but which afforded brief glances as she leaned or reached - those Dan found sexy.

"Alluring is the best way to describe it," he'd said. "Something sighted momentarily that grabs the attention and draws you in."

If she'd simply stood in front of him and bent over - look, here's my genitals - well, okay, yes, he'd still find that sexy, but in a different way. This, as she moved around the kitchen preparing their breakfast, was tantalising, arousing, erotic, as far as Dan was concerned, and therefore also for her. She relished each time she drew his glance with a tiny movement, knowing she was turning him on each time, even when he missed the glimpse.

It was turning her on, too - both the attention, and because each time she moved, stepped or bent, she felt the sensations from the butt plug within her.

She served breakfast, and Dan kept the conversation mundane while they were eating. He was pacing things, she realised - not wanting to peak too soon. Meanwhile, Rebecca kept shifting on her chair, feeling the plug pushed further inside her because of the seated position.

Hoovering was next on the list - living room, then dining room. Rebecca was halfway through vacuuming the living room when she realised that Dan wasn't around. She assumed he was getting some things ready for further parts of the game, but it bothered her. She realised that, for a sex game, there was a distinct lack of sex going on. There hadn't even been any physical contact yet! Pacing yourself is one thing, but this was ridiculous.

Dan was waiting for her in the dining room when she brought the hoover in. He watched her pushing it back and forth for a while; she knew that each time she leant forward, he'd be looking at her butt, and the thought turned her on again. That's better, she thought to herself, and emphasised the movements slightly, trying to turn him on even more -- Oh no, Sir, have I got you all hard? How terrible of me. Oops!

She turned off the hoover for a moment to move some furniture, and he called her over. The rules of the game meant that the servant's activities could be interrupted at any time for the pleasure of Sir or Madam: as she approached, Dan stood, unbuttoned his jeans, and stepped out of them, pushing down his boxers to reveal his erection.

"Come here," he said.

About time, she thought, as she said "Yes Sir!"

With his hand on her shoulder, Dan indicated she should knee in front of him. With his stiff penis now at eye level, it was easy to guess what he wanted her to do. She reached up and took hold, stroking him lovingly, then she bent her head to the task, slurping him into her mouth and sucking. She used her other hand to caress his testicles. Rebecca wondered whether she'd be able to get him excited enough that she made him come earlier than planned. Wickedly, part of her wanted to do that, as a small revenge for leaving her unattended for so long. But also, if she made him come too quickly, he might not recover soon enough, and she might not get the fucking she so desperately wanted.

She rolled her tongue around the tip, lapping at it, and leaned back so that she could play the fingertips of both hands up and down his length: light touches, teasing him, making him want it as much as she did, before resuming a firm grip around the base, and sucking him again. Dan ran his fingers through her hair, returning the caress.

She was fully engaged in her task, eyes closed, aware of her own dampness, caressing him with both hands and working him with her mouth, when she was startled by a sudden anal sensation. She let out an involuntary muffled squeal around his penis, and her head would have jerked back if Dan's hand hadn't been there. The butt plug was vibrating! Glancing up, she saw Dan was holding a small remote control. After the initial surprise, she discovered that the sensation was good. She resumed her efforts with a renewed purpose, and masturbated Dan into her mouth harder and faster -- only now her own hips were writhing in response to the sensations inside of her. She dropped one hand to her own groin, and fingered herself. She was very wet. She rubbed her clitoris faster and faster with one hand, while masturbating Dan with the other, her breath now coming in short pants. Nearly, now. She was almost there----

Dan pulled away, stepping back, as the buzzing inside her stopped.

"Nooo!" she wailed.

"That's enough for now," he said. "It's not time for either of us to come yet." He pulled his boxers and jeans back on, while Rebecca, still on her knees and fingering herself gently, panted in frustration. "I'll see you in the living room for the next task when you've finished in here," he told her.

He patted the handle of the hoover as he went out. She jumped as the butt plug gave a second of buzzing, then stopped again.

****

The next task was ironing. Rebecca typically did her ironing on a Sunday night, sitting at the ironing board while they watched something on television together. Dan had already set things up ready for her. The ironing board was up, the iron ready to be plugged in; the TV was on, and paused. Dan was sitting on the sofa with the TV and DVD remote controls -- and the new one, for the butt plug.

There were differences, though.

Normally, Rebecca had a basket on one side of her, containing clothes to be ironed, and a chair on the other side, where she hung ironed items, hooking the hangers over the back of the chair. This time, both of these were on the other side of the room, away from the ironing board.

The ironing board was lower, too, because instead of her usual stool, there was The Chair.

The Chair was called The Chair because it was their special chair for games like these. Made of metal with an artificial seat, it was wipe-clean and had plenty of places to attach restraints. In this case, it appeared to be the seat that was the important thing, because Dan had stuck one of her silicon dildos to the middle of the seat, by its suction cup. It glistened with lube.

Rebecca went over to the basket, walking in front of Dan. He was sitting, so his lower vantage point already gave him a slight glimpse of the curve of her bottom beneath the hem of the skirt. She bent from the hips, keeping her legs straight, as she picked the first item of clothing from the basket, giving him much more of an eyeful.

Putting the shirt on the ironing board, she pulled up The Chair, and lowered herself onto the dildo. With the butt plug, she was already feeling a bit "full"; she let out a long "ooooooooofff" as she eased herself onto the silicon cock. As she reached full penetration, the plug was also pushed further into her, as she sat.

"Good?" Dan asked.

"Mmmff," she agreed, nodding her head, eyes closed for a moment. "Okay,"

Dan hit play. She quickly realised he'd selected a porn scene for them both to watch while she ironed. He obviously wanted her as turned on as possible. And each time she completed one item of clothing, she'd have to lift herself off the rubber cock, flaunt her buttocks, stuffed arse and naked vagina in front of him to collect the next one, and then ease herself back down onto the dildo; basically, she was going to be fucking herself, in front of him -- very, very slowly. She marvelled at the deviousness of Dan's plan, the swine. She loved it.

The porn scene began with a husband and wife preparing. It was set in a studio flat larger than the entire house Rebecca and Dan lived in. Elegantly decorated in a modern style, the location showed no signs of a real family living there at all. The man wore ordinary clothes, while the woman donned lingerie that seemed to consist entirely of straps. Once dressed, he lovingly tied a length of soft black rope around her wrists as she offered them together in front of her, and then fastened the other end to some point on the ceiling, so that her hands were just above her head. "Ready?" he asked her, and at her excited nod, he tied a strip of black silk around her head as a blindfold, and buckled a ball-gag into place.

Dan was watching the television, and occasionally looking over at Rebecca, to see how she was doing. Rebecca was enjoying the sensations of the dildo as she leaned this way and that as she pushed the iron across the board. She added some extra hip movement, in order to maximise the pleasure. The dildo included some fake balls, and she angled her hips, grinding her mound against them, then rocking back onto the butt-plug, covering The Chair's seat in her wetness.

On the screen, the husband had wandered off, leaving the camera's male gaze to track greedily up the length of the porn actress's pneumatic form: high heels, long stocking-clad legs, a shapely, trim butt, flat stomach (with piercings and tattoos), frankly ridiculous breasts, more likely filled with helium than silicon, and a pretty face, which was expressing concern by winsomely biting a lower lip, while she swayed her hips from side to side and wriggled her fingers within her bonds, emphasising her predicament.

The husband soon returned with another man, and the wife was presented as the newcomer's toy. The new man wasted no time: coming up behind the woman, he pressed himself against her, groping her breasts and slipping fingers into her panties, before soon pulling down the panties to give himself more access. He finger-fucked her with first one, then two and finally three fingers, to her evident enjoyment; all the while, the husband asked how she was enjoying being used by some stranger that she could not see, and may or may not know. From the muffled "oohs" and "aaaah", apparently she was greatly enjoying it. Rebecca found it a turn-on herself, and ground against the dildo more enthusiastically; the scenario was something of a fantasy of hers, though not something she'd ever divulged to Dan. Dan himself seemed to be engrossed.

She completed another bit of ironing. She enjoyed the sensation of the large rubber cock withdrawing as she stood, crossed the room seductively in front of Dan and back, and let out another "Mmmm...." as the dildo penetrated her and filled her once more.

The porn scene moved on: the woman was no longer dangling from the ceiling; instead, she was kneeling on the floor in front of the stranger, giving head, the ball-gag around her neck. Her wrists were still bound, and she was still blindfolded, but these didn't seem to cause her any difficulties. After a while, the husband also presented himself to her mouth, and she switched back and forth between them for a bit before the stranger moved around to take her from behind while she deep-throated her husband. Throughout this, Rebecca jumped now and again as the butt-plug buzzed for a few seconds and then subsided.

Dan unzipped his jeans and pulled out his erect penis, and teased it lightly with his fingertips. Rebecca hoped she'd be getting some of that attention soon, but she also wondered whether Dan was particularly enjoying the concept of watching a wife get fucked by a stranger...

The scene unfolded. For the next position, the still-blindfolded wife rode her husband in reverse cowgirl, giving more head to the stranger until he jerked off over her breasts, and for a closing position she returned to all-fours for a spot of anal from her husband from behind, while the stranger dressed and departed. For the grand finale, the husband spurted over her arse and back, before removing the blindfold and emphasising that she had no idea what the stranger looked like, and would thereafter wonder whether each man she met was the one who had fucked her.

Rebecca had finished the ironing, so turned to see what her own husband and his solid erection would like to do next. Ideally, in Rebecca's view, her.

He turned off the television. "All done? Okay, folding, next."

Normally, Rebecca folded the ironed clothes on the bed in their bedroom, before putting them away, so Dan gestured for Rebecca to lead the way upstairs. Easing off the dildo one last time, she picked up the basket of ironed clothes and sauntered past him, and started up the staircase. Dan followed.This put him in the perfect position to admire her bare, plugged backside beneath the short skirt, and she added a slight sway to her hips as she carried the basket up. She thought about his eyes glued to her hind quarters and shivered.

In the bedroom, she put the basket on the bed to one side, and stood by the bed, taking out each item of clothing, folding it, and placing it on a pile of like garments. She leaned forward as she worked, and Dan stood behind her, making the most of the view.

After a few minutes, she heard behind her the rustle of clothes being removed, and suddenly Dan was up close, pressing himself against her body. He nuzzled in the nape of her neck; he squeezed her breasts through the stretchy fabric; his rigid member ran the length of her bottom, between her buttocks - she could feel it pressing against the end of the butt plug.

Finally! she thought desperately and delightedly, as his hands caressed her, running over her stomach, her hips, her breasts. FuckmeFuckmePleasePleaseOhGodPleaseJustFuckMeFu-- but instead, Dan knelt behind her, and buried his face in her backside, nuzzling and lapping at the edge of her vagina with his tongue. Dan had previously described this as "worshipping her", which she loved.

"It's the shape of your bottom," he had said. "The curve of your hips, the small of your back. The scent of you. The sight and taste of your vagina. Everything. I just can't help it. I just have to get my face in there and be as close as I can."

And she loved to drive him wild. If he were her servant today, then she'd happily tell him to worship her, or to have him kneel behind and just look, without letting him indulge himself. But today, she was the object of his pleasure, and she wanted him to lose himself in her. Deep in her.

He continued to nuzzle and fondle, and Rebecca reached for the next item of clothing - that was the game: the Lord or Lady could instruct the servant to pause their task at their whim, but they could also pleasure themselves with the servant without instructing the servant to halt. In such circumstances, the rules said that the servant had to continue with their task as best they could.

As Rebecca folded, leaning forward, Dan stood behind her, pulling her hips into him. His erect penis protruded between her legs and nestled against the lips of her vagina. She gave a quick intake of breath as she felt its tip touch her, but he didn't press in. Instead, his questing fingers slid down her mound and found her clitoris, and began rubbing. She moaned, shuddering, eyes closed for a moment, then she continued folding clothes. With one hand, Dan rubbed her clitoris, using her own wetness as a lubricant; with the other, he moved up and down her body, caressing her neck and face, squeezing her breasts, rubbing her stomach, feeling the smooth skin of her hips, and the curve of her buttocks, or simply pulling himself into her, making her feel even more how the butt plug already filled her. She felt his hot breath in her ear, felt his hips grinding against her backside rhythmically, shivered at the feel of his tip rubbing along the outside of her vagina.

Her own breath came faster and faster. Dan shifted slightly, so that his tip was just inside her. PleaseFuckMePleaseFuckMeJustFuckMePleasePleasePlease. Her ability to carry out her task was getting worse and worse, each action requiring an effort as she focused on the growing feeling inside her. With a click, the butt plug started vibrating again and her orgasm broke over her in a rush. Her knees weakened, and she would have fallen if Dan had not been holding her tight against him as he rubbed. She sagged forward and, as she did, Dan thrust into her, filling her with his shaft. She was already moaning, but this dragged a cry of startled pleasure from her. He didn't fuck her hard or fast; instead, he stayed still inside her for a second, then withdrew, and immediately thrust back in, hard, all the way, and then rested there again, not enough to make him come, but each thrust forcing a juddering cry from her. Rebecca had been leaning on the bed on her arms, her head hanging down; now she let her arms collapse, falling face-first into the half-folded shirt; Dan held up her hips and still thrust into her, intermittently but insistently, prolonging the quaking in her groin.

12