Servant Day Pt. 03 - Lockdown Trim Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she subsided, to find that she was face down on the bed, bend over the edge, with Dan lying on top of her, his hand still cupping her mound, his penis deep inside her, still filling her. His weight pushed the butt plug deeper, and it was still buzzing. Dan turned it off, and withdrew; she shuddered as his still-solid erection pulled out of her. He still hadn't let himself go and properly screw her. Not that she was in any situation to complain, right now.

"Good?" he asked.

"God yes," she answered, breathless, her voice muffled, her face still buried in the shirt on the bed. "Ohhhh, god, yes."

"I'm glad to hear it," Dan said. "I'll leave you to finish the folding. Then it's on with the chores!"

More? Good Lord, she might not be able to walk, let alone do whatever the hell was next on the list. But Dan hadn't come yet. With remarkable self-control, he was making her turn as servant last. The door clicked closed behind him as he left. After another thirty seconds of slumping, Rebecca rolled over with a satisfied groan, and pulled herself to her feet.

Onwards.

****

Bread.

When the first lockdown had started, there had been panic-buying. You could not get bread for love nor money. Rebecca and Dan had taken this as an opportunity to get into the habit of making bread, which had continued even once the supply chain had caught up. Once every couple of weeks, one of them would make a fresh loaf. They started with making it by hand; later, they bought a food processor to mix the dough. But this time, Dan had specified that she make the bread by hand.

Rebecca was in the kitchen, mixing the ingredients, when Dan came in, still naked from the waist down, carrying The Chair -- now without the dildo. He placed it by the kitchen table and sat in it, facing her, so that he could watch her as she worked. She looked back over her shoulder at him -- he was still erect (good!) and stroking himself; he returned her smile. She returned to her mixing, turning the ingredients with a spatula, before getting her hands in and starting to turn it into dough. Once it came together properly, she sprinkled a handful of flower onto the working top and started kneading the dough.

That was what he was waiting for, of course. Leaning forward, getting her shoulders into the action, her hem would be rising again, showing off the curve of her backside and the gleam of the butt plug once more, and perhaps her sex, too. A few seconds later, Dan came over to her and, without discussion, took her from behind. He just stepped up close behind her, pulled her hips back a little to adjust the angle, and pushed his shaft into her. She was still wet from her own orgasm, and he slid in easily, and immediately adopted a rapid pace, slamming into her. Rebecca gasped and staggered a little, before recovering her balance, and pushed back into him, arching her back to give him more access. Finally, she thought. But he hadn't given her any instruction about stopping, so still she worked the dough.

Before, in the bedroom, he'd been concentrating on getting her off. Her pleasure had been the aim. Now he was using her to come. Part of the game was that Sir or Madam could "use" their servant for their own pleasure, and Rebecca recognised that Dan's rhythm was what he used when he was aiming to reach orgasm himself. She didn't mind being used in this way; as part of the game, it turned her on to be abused a little, in a consensual manner and, besides, she really wanted Dan to give her a good fucking, and that was just what was happening.

Dan was breathing hard as he pounded her, his hips slapping against her arse loudly. His erection filled her vagina and the butt-plug filled her backside. Her own breath was wavering in time to his thrusts, as each penetration shook her body. She pushed her palm heels into the dough, and pushed her arse back each time; Dan adjusted to match, each thrust hard and fast, but paused for a second each time, getting his breath back, then finally he went for it, building up an urgent rhythm before exploding into her. He finished with several final thrusts until he was spent, then rested his cheek on her somewhat flour-covered shoulder. She slapped the dough a few more times before depositing it into the bowl to rise, then sagged onto the counter, resting on her elbows, her head down.

"Jesus," she said, out of breath. "You know how to show a girl a good time, don't you?" Rebecca hadn't come again, but she'd been close.

He laughed at that. "We're not done yet. Just the hair trim to go." He tugged at his red locks. "After all, that is why we're doing this."

"That, and to screw each others' brains out," Rebecca added. She somehow made her way to the sink and washed the flour off her hands.

Dan peeled off his t-shirt, leaving him naked, and sat on The Chair, next to the kitchen table. "Come over here and trim me," he said.

Legs still quivering, Rebecca pushed herself off the sink, and staggered over to Dan, who looked up at her confidently.

"Just so you know," she told him, "I'm pretty fuck-drunk. Your hair may be a little screwy by the time I'm done."

He gave a strange smile, "Oh, I'm expecting that. Go for it."

Dan had left everything she needed on the kitchen table: Hair trimmer, towel, various attachments of different length. Shen picked up the trimmer, made sure it was on the longest setting, and turned it on. She started to move around behind Dan, on still-shaky legs, but Dan put out a hand to stop her.

"From the front, please," he told her, sliding a hand up the inside of her thigh to stroke her sex. "I want access," he said with a grin.

She shivered in response to his touch. "If you're going to keep that up, you're going to end up with wonky hair."

"Worth it," he said, pulling her closer; she stood, straddling him, and leaned in to start trimming. This put her vagina just over his now-flaccid penis, and her breasts right in his face.

At first, as she moved the trimmer over his head, he fingered her gently, teasing her, sometimes running a finger along her slit, sometimes squeezing her buttocks, or stroking her breasts and nipples. After a while, he started rubbing her more firmly, clearly with the aim of making her orgasm once more. Hey, if he was happy with the mess she was going to make of his hair, she'd be delighted to come again while trying to trim him. She moaned as a finger slid inside her, and another teased the tip of the butt-plug, pushing on it lightly, moving it in a small circle, making the plug shift inside her slightly. Dan was started to get hard again in response, she saw. She was breathing heavily, her hips moving involuntarily, when Dan stopped groping her for a moment. She wondered whether he was teasing her with anticipation, as she waited to feel his touch again, when she felt the butt-plug start to buzz again, and she jerked in surprise. Where had he hidden the remote control? The vibrations in her backside were then joined by the buzzing of a wand -- again, apparently conjured from nowhere -- on her groin. She let out a small squeak in response.

She did her best to keep moving the trimmer over his head, but the sensations were getting to be too much. "Oh god," she muttered to herself. "Oh god...." As her orgasm built, Dan pulled her down onto his lap, and onto his once-more-erect penis. He bucked his hips, applying a fucking motion while still seated. She crushed him to her as she came, grinding onto the wand at her groin, his face pulled into her breasts, the buzzing trimmer forgotten in her hand. Dan kept up the bucking motion until her tense body started to relax, and then, with a sweep of his arm, he pushed aside the things on the kitchen table. He lifted her up bodily and deposited her on the table on her back, and began fucking her properly, lifting her legs up onto his shoulders. His thrusting re-ignited the embers of her orgasm, and she came for a third time, as Dan himself orgasmed, before collapsing on top of her.

It took a few moments for Rebecca to come back to herself. Dan lifted himself up and withdrew, offering her his hand to pull her up.

"Oh my, such a gentleman," she said with a grin, to her husband who had just royally fucked her on the kitchen table before spending his seed inside her. "Such proper manners." She looked at him more closely. "You've got flour on your face. And in your hair."

Dan wiped his face. "Huh," he said. They looked at the devastation around them: flour and trimmed red hair everywhere. "Wow," he said. "Quite a mess. Worth it, though. I declare Servant Day over - I can clear up in here. Once I've had a shower."

"You can wait your turn, flour boy. If we're done with Servant Day, then I'm showering first before my knees give way completely. I might not be able to walk tomorrow."

"Good, then?" he asked, hopeful.

"Oh, trust me, husband of mine. You have excelled yourself. And I love you for it. Now, out of the way before I leak all over the place."

***

After they were both scoured clean under the hot stream of water, and the kitchen had been returned to a semblance of normality, they sat at the kitchen table, mugs of tea in hands, and gazed into space in companionable silence.

"By the way," Rebecca said, remembering something, "where did you hide that wand? And the remote control for the butt-plug? I mean, you were bare-arsed naked, and while I can think of somewhere they might have been, well, let's just say, I'd have questions."

Dan looked smug. "Where do you think?"

Her eyes narrowed, trying to solve the riddle, but then she shrugged. "You got me. Not a clue."

"Ha." He leaned back in his seat, triumphantly. "They were stuck to the underside of The Chair with masking tape."

She blew out a breath appreciatively. "You have put some thought into this one, haven't you?"

He mock-bowed. "Well, you did give me quite the challenge to top last time -- and I was trying to make up for me being servant twice in a row."

Again, she was thoughtful. "The porn scene -- were you dropping any hints there?"

Dan didn't catch her meaning. "In what way?"

"Well, did you pick it because of any specific content? Things you'd like to try?"

He shook his head. "No, not really. It seemed to be one of those scenes where the guys are at least respectful of the woman they're screwing, and where she appeared to actually be enjoying it, for values of 'porn actor'." He looked at her more thoughtfully. "Why? Did some things appeal?"

Rebecca waggled her head, unsure. "Well, you've had me in a butt plug all day, and you included a scene with anal. And I wondered whether the wife-fucked-by-a-stranger thing is a response to me bringing Emma into previous sessions." Emma was Rebecca's friend, to whom Rebecca had drunkly revealed their Servant Day habits, and who had been peripherally involved in some of them. And while Emma wasn't the first thing that had come to mind when watching the scene, Rebecca wasn't quite ready to share that particular fantasy with Dan just yet.

"No, I wasn't hinting at anything like that," Dan said. "I did consider bringing Emma in, but decided against it. If I were to bring Jack in while you were the servant, it wouldn't be the same, would it? It's one thing for you to show me off to your girl friend; it would be completely different if I paraded you as a sex object in front of another man. Especially without your prior consent." He looked at her. "I mean, if that's a fantasy you have that you'd like to fulfil, by all means let's talk about it"--Rebecca probably managed to avoid looking guilty--"but that wasn't my intent. I just wanted you hot and bothered."

"Well, you certainly managed that," Rebecca acknowledged.

"So," Dan asked her, "would you consider that sufficient for my turn?"

"Oh, absolutely. I feel fucked within an inch of my life."

"Glad to hear it. I look forward to your turn."

"Better start making plans, then." She stretched her arms above her head and arched her back. "Ooof, Well, maybe I'll start tomorrow."

12