All Comments on 'Servant Day Pt. 03 - Lockdown Trim Ch. 02'

by BonnieCampbell

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I know why you guys come to LW from other categories. In over a year, the other two only generated a TOTAL of 8 comments. I can just about guarantee this won't score well, though it will likely get more views than the 26k total for the other two stories.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Holy shit just the fact that this wasn't the usual closeted, mentally ill story written by a closeted, homosexual denying author that makes it worth a 3, and though not my thing, its light years beyond the rubbish of late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

‘It’s one thing for you to show me off toy your girlfriend, it would be completely different if I paraded you round as a sex object in front of another man. Especially without your consent’

Please explain why it’s completely different? I’m guessing your a woman by the name but it is no different to parade your husband around your friend than for him to do the same to another man (like Jack who these two have already encouraged to betray her husband in the first chapter).

Where the equality here? Or is this essentially a fending tale?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For the person saying there was no cheating going on, although there was no intercourse Emma’s behaviour (and that of her friends) she certainly failed the faithful wife test.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As someone else said, why is it ok to show a naked man to another woman, but not with the genders reversed? Completely loses credibility from that.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale9 months ago

Very fun. I'd love to do this with my wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous