Servants of Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes darted left and right. There she was, sitting on a playground swing and watching the picnic wind down. I strode over, trying to look confident, and before I lost my nerve, I kneeled down next to her on the playground wood chips and offered her the pie.

"Thank you, Nick!" she said without surprise or hesitation. It was as if this sort of thing happened to her every day. For all I knew, maybe it did. She put her arms around me and gave me a hug. From where I was kneeling, my head rested perfectly on her breast. I could have died happy. I wanted to stay there forever.

Another thought: she needed a fork. Right. Without even hesitating, I got up and got her a fork.

And then before things got even weirder I went back to the car.

"DUDE," said Josh. "That was GENIUS! You are in for SURE!"

I shook my head. It hadn't worked at all. The thoughts were still coming.

"Don't be so modest, man. These weirdos LOVE that service shit. You brought her PIE! Come on, man. I bet she's running to that weirdo preacher right now and telling him to give you the best room they've got."

He was wrong. I knew exactly what she was doing right then. She was wishing her 8-year-old cousin Liam would stop throwing wood chips at her. She also had to blow her nose and she didn't have a napkin or anything.

I probably should have brought her a napkin. Too late now.

Sometime that evening, the thoughts took a turn.

One minute, she had laundry to do and she wished there was something good on Netflix.

The next minute, she wanted to touch her pussy.

And then it was back to monotony again. Had I imagined it? Could someone that innocent really go from zero to sixty that quickly?

She did, though, she wished everyone would go to sleep so she could put her hand in her panties while she watched TV. Maybe she'd give up and go to bed early so she could do it in her room.

I shook my head. Maybe it had just been my fantasy getting mixed in with the thoughts. It sure did seem like an interesting fantasy. Maybe I'd add that one to the spank bank...

But as soon as I started to fantasize, my ears began to ring again, like they had in church. My head began to spin, and the strange hypnotic feeling came back.

And I realized with a jolt that my fantasies didn't matter anymore. All I needed to concern myself with were her needs -- which were still being beamed into my head, one by one. If she really wanted to be touched, between her legs or anywhere else, I would know exactly when, where, and how, the moment the desire crossed her mind.

12