Sex, Toys and Video: A Tale

Story Info
It's not your conventional convention with this crew.
24.8k words
4.77
10.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright PennameWombat July 2020

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is my entry for theLiterotica Nude Day 2020 contest. I hope that you enjoy this tale.

Thank you for reading.

Tags: Anal sex, Big cock, Blow jobs, Bukkake, Cunnilingus, Deep throat, Exhibitionist, Public sex, Strap-on, Threesomes

*****

Surprise!

Rachel stepped quickly the few steps needed to open the door to her tiny hotel room in response to the sharp knocks. She opened the door with a broad smile to the scowling face of her friend. The brunette was a bit taller than her and with both in the required heels Rachel's happy brown eyes had to look up to meet grey eyes where amusement was not the primary emotion.

"You look so hot, Diana," Rachel said, "ready for dinner?"

"I have no bras in my suitcase," the response was barely controlled anger, "well, no real ones. And these shirts are almost see through."

"Oh," the jaunty response, "they're not ALMOST see through. C'mon."

She reached and took her friend's left arm with her hand and pulled her into the room and led her into the bathroom.

"They're only almost see through when it's kinda dark," she flipped the switch for the bright makeup lights arrayed across the top of the mirror, "in bright light they're TOTALLY see through. This is so much better than showing a silly bra."

Rachel laughed softly at Diana's hard inhale then she stepped to stand mostly behind the other woman and put her hands on the flat belly before her hands followed the snug fabric upwards until they cupped two large breasts. In the bright light the thin and clinging cloth showed every bit of smooth round flesh and their bright pink nipples that were slightly erect.

"I wish I were a lesbian, the things I'd do to these awesome tits," Rachel's voice a husky whisper with her chin on the frozen Diana's right shoulder and two sets of loose brown hair mingled, her fingers rose just enough to encourage the nipples to rise from their near-slumber. Her friend grabbed her wrists and pushed the hands down.

"Stop that! It's like... oh... my... god! It's like I don't even have a shirt on!"

"It's better than not having a shirt, it's just enough cover...," Rachel purred, "the men out there will be so excited we'll HEAR their woodies popping."

Diana pulled her friend from behind her and looked at their reflections.

"Shi... I thought MY shirt was tight, Rachel! Did they send you the wrong size too?"

"They sent me exactly the ones I ordered," she said brightly, "and I doubt they made a mistake on what you ordered."

Diana pushed the laughing Rachel to the dimmer bedroom before Rachel stepped quickly and turned to the right to stand at the foot of the bed in front of the built-in closet. She did a quick spin to see an expression of shocked surprise.

"Your skirt... they sent you too small ones too and..."

"Darn. I must've checked the next smaller size on the skirts too. And, well, what are you wearing under yours?"

The crew had all been provided with clothes for the week, this first night the women had pleated blue miniskirts and tight, short-sleeved, deep scoop-neck tee-shirts in thin, white cloth and their choice of heels. The proviso for those was they be at least four inches, more was fine.

Each had been allowed to order from a selection of clothing sizes with the directive that they aim for the smallest reasonable fit. Diana's expression made clear as she looked Rachel up and down that her happy friend had taken that directive and subtracted another notch. Then she frowned.

"Under. Yeah, about that. When I unpacked all of the bras and panties I KNOW I'd packed weren't in my suitcase."

"Well, there weren't any in my suitcase either."

"Hmmf. You barely even own any."

"Like I even need a bra. Next to you I'm like a teenage boy!"

"Yeah, right. Not like your tits are THAT small. And it's not like I can't SEE them right now."

"But yours are stupendous! I mean, who else has perfect triple dees that don't sag? I'm like two cups smaller."

"Three. Well... hey! Stop! About my underwear... Unlike you, I own plenty and I know I packed them. And nice bras. All that was in my bag was those... those weird ones you buy me. And a couple of running bras."

"They're not weird. Just open cup. You need to let those beautiful nipples breathe."

Diana closed her eyes and exhaled slowly.

"Last time. I'm wearing a miniskirt, and this is the longest one they gave us and what, barely covers a few inches. And I'm commando!"

"Me too, so? And my skirt's even shorter!"

Diana closed her eyes again and exhaled slowly then seemed to count to three. She opened her eyes as slits and crossed her arms below those stupendous breasts.

"I lied to the TSA. I told them I'd packed my bags..."

"Well, you did. I UNpacked a few things, maybe... I didn't add anything," Rachel's smile was sly and her head tilted slightly, "you have your running shorts if you don't want to properly wear your minis."

"I'm not twelve years ol—-"

Diana's response was cut short by hard knocks on the door and muffled but loud voices. Rachel grinned and hurriedly opened the door. The other three young women who'd been assigned to their 'pod' stood there. Sue's fiery red hair shook as she barely kept her poised fist held still. Lisa's blonde and Ivy's black-with-that-hint-of-red heads behind her shook. All three were in identical pleated minis and tight white tees to the two women already in the room. As usual, Sue was in her usual high wedges instead of the stilettos her pod mates sported.

"Ladies," Rachel said gaily, "you all look so hot!"

She backed up as the trio crowded into the narrow spaces around the bed. When this excursion had been announced they'd all been excited by being told they'd get single rooms. The previous year's summer conference hadn't and the view down hallways had offered rows of panties or bras hanging from door handles where participants hadn't wanted their extra-curricular activities disturbed. Plenty of others hadn't bothered and rumors swirled both of roommates invited to join and coitus interruptus.

The anticipation had been somewhat tempered upon arrival by the discovery that each 'single' room was just that, a single bed in a room with just enough space to walk around the bed on each side. Fortunately one wall was all glass and with no rooms on the ground floor each offered a faux-balcony, a built-in closet and dresser the width of the room at the foot of the bed and a built-in desk and table combination that stretched from the door to the bathroom. Unfortunately the windows offered what could only charitibally called a 'view.' But at least they weren't boxes.

But that wasn't the immediate concern of Rachel's visitors. Sue's expression acquired a touch of lust as she eyed Diana from her legs up, the curvaceous brunette's nipples had fully responded to Rachel's earlier attention and her exasperated mood.

"She did it to you, too?" It took Diana a moment to understand but then she exhaled sharply and nodded. All four young women turned their glares toward Rachel.

"Moi? Might I be told what I'm being accused of?" She smiled and her head tilted slightly again.

"You changed our clothing orders," Sue said, two heads nodded with her and Diana's mouth opened wide before she nodded too, "shrank everything a size!"

"I'm not saying I did anything like that," Rachel's lilt met by snorts, "but I think you all look perfect! Not like my order was a size too small."

"Yours was TWO sizes too small! And," the three newcomers turned to Diana, "it looks like you all just happened to decide to not wear bras either?"

"Apparently," Ivy, despite being the shortest her chest was essentially the same as Diana's and the dark chocolate color of her nipples showed through her shirt clearly and offered a slight contrast to skin two tones lighter, said, "we ALL somehow FORGOT to pack any..."

"And panties," Sue added, they all turned back to Rachel, "just amazing coincidence we ALL forgot all of our underwear..."

Rachel's wrist bugled out a cavalry charge while a couple of other wrists offered less strident alarms.

"Time for talking's over, ladies," she said as she tapped it quickly and it went silent, "we've got work to do! I guess we're all wearing what we're wearing! C'mon, let's move!"

Orientation

Rachel pushed everyone into the hall where they were caught up in a laughing tide of bodies. Diana planted her feet as the tide of bodies they'd entered crashed around her.

"Wait," she said as she turned and cupped her hands a few inches from her breasts and looked at the grinning Rachel, pinned against the closed door of her room, "we have to walk through the casino!"

A murmur had started amongst the crowd as it tried to bypass the five women but Diana's tone had attracted attention and widened eyes indicated appraisals beyond the aural.

"Of course," Rachel said, she put her hands on her hips and pushed her chest out slightly to appreciative stares, "we're in Vegas. To go ANYWHERE you have to go through the casino. Or you can go outside."

"Yuck," Sue offered to that suggestion. Depending on the side of the tower the view was a large parking garage or an eight-lane freeway. A bucolic walk was not on offer.

"Right," said Rachel, "besides, it's dusk and I want to see the sky through that glass dome. I bet it'll be neat."

Murmured assents supported her in that. Their two buses from the airport had dropped them directly at what their crew had immediately dubbed 'the servant's quarters.' It was a thin tower of fifteen floors and offered its own 'front' desk and a restaurant that looked like a glorified cafeteria but the few of their crew who'd been here previously said its food was well above its decor.

A tall and muscular man stopped behind Diana and put his hands onto her waist. She jumped but relaxed when she heard him.

"Hey, Diana, you look fine. More than fine."

The curvy brunette hit six feet plus with her heels but the young man still needed to lean his head as he stepped closely behind her to get his mouth near her ear. She put her hands on top of his and didn't move when he pressed his body tightly behind her.

"You're looking fine yourself, Jay," Sue said in a low voice, Diana huffed at her. Laughs surrounded them as the last few rooms emptied out and the hallway filled with the vast majority of the sixty people in their crew, two-thirds of that number young women all dressed in the blue, pleated minis and white t-shirts. The young men were in thin, tight slacks the same blue as the minis and their own tight, white t-shirts.

"C'mon," Rachel said over the hubbub, "let's move!"

That broke the spell and laughter filled the hall as the wave of humanity broke against the bank of four elevators and multiple fingers mashed the down button to get them off of the eighth floor. Rachel led Sue to stuff themselves into the second set of opened doors.

"Lost the others," Rachel said as bodies pushed tightly together.

"Diana won't mind," Sue said with a laugh, "we'll hook up in the conference center."

As the door closed Rachel was forced against Sue, the redhead pushed herself against her friend before she felt her hand taken by the brunette. Rachel guided her hand to the left until it contacted something.

No. Someone.

She looked. He wasn't as tall as Jay but his muscles were as toned, his olive skin smooth. Like all of the boys his hair was swept back on top and closely trimmed on each side. She liked that the girls had been given more flexibility in length and style, their only rule to keep it loose while on duty.

But then Sue's mouth opened as Rachel's eye's glittered at her when their hands found their target. Her fingers followed Rachel's as they traced downward against tubular flesh. Impressively long tubular flesh.

She looked again at the young man's face. Like half of their full crew she didn't know him, guessed that Rachel didn't either. The brunette glanced at the boy's face and her eyes drew Sue to lean and put her ear next to her friend's mouth.

"I've got my strap ons," she whispered, "want this awesome cock up your ass or your cunt? I'll take the other. Then we'll trade."

She pulled back and they both looked at the boy's handsome face, his breath slightly quickened with their attention. His eyes made clear he'd either heard Rachel or had guessed at her point.

"I'm Rafe," his hand found the bare flesh of Sue's upper thigh and moved upward to find the uncovered swell of her ass. She shifted slightly to allow more access and caught sight of his other hand hidden between Rachel's legs. She looked up and Rachel winked.

The Procession

Rafe had an arm around Rachel's and Sue's shoulders at the head of the blue and white mass of loud and laughing people as they walked through the hall, the two women's arms around their escort's waist. They led everyone along a short hall and made a right where it teed at a long hallway that was one of many that connected almost all of the casino-resorts to each other. This largely freed gamblers and conference-goers from ever needing to step outside, a blessing in the oven-like summers. Like most, this hallway was lined with little shops and the odd small restaurant.

Their column elongated and thinned but didn't quiet as they encountered oncoming pedestrians, shouted 'hellos' and 'come to the show tomorrow' rang out. Rachel saw a half dozen women, somewhere in their fifties or maybe sixties, in those garish pantsuits that had been standard Vegas wear for decades. The lighting wasn't like a bright summer day but as she'd shown Diana it was bright enough that six sets of eyes swiveled from her chest to Sue's. Both women stood straight and smiled broadly but then those eyes dropped and widened. Rachel and Sue caught eyes as they too looked down, Rafe made no effort to disguise the impressive prick that was held snugly down his right thigh. He asked as they came even with the women.

"Having a good time, ladies? Come to Conference Center B next two days," he caught eyes with each of them in turn, Rachel read faces that she guessed tried to remember lust, "we've got toys and clothes and more!"

"And you?" It was the one at the far end of their line with breasts obviously enhanced and light brunette hair that offered some natural grey, the only one who didn't seem to bother with a dye job, so far as Rachel could tell.

"For the right price, two for one," Rafe said as his and Rachel's eyes caught hers and held them, her friends had turned to watch the rest of the crew. The woman licked her lips quickly.

"What happens in this town, stays in this town," Rachel laughed and she and Rafe squeezed each other quickly, Sue had a look of confusion but joined in. More onlookers goggled at the ebullient mass as they passed without slowing until Rachel and her companions slowed when they entered the great dome.

Much ink had been spilled and Vegas had been roiled when the designs for the massive new casino, hotel and conference facility had been revealed. Three great towers were to be placed facing 'the Strip' and at the back a huge, new conference center. They'd be connected to a huge, circular casino. The 'servants quarters' in what was officially called the 'Economy Tower' offered inexpensive rooms and was set at a distant edge of the property to avoid distracting from the otherwise upscale accommodations and facilities on offer. The connecting hallways entered the casino dome at opposite sides, the one used by Rachel and her compatriots and one at the opposite side that led to yet more casinos and resorts.

But it was the dome that had set tongues wagging. That the Arista's casino would be in a circular space violated no known 'law' of what was accepted in extracting money from gamblers. That the space would be twelve stories high and the walls lined with balcony walkways that connected to the towers was rather unusual. That the space would be covered with a spiderweb of steel that supported a dome of glass was beyond unprecedented.

"You can't do that," screamed the traditionalists!

Rachel and her friends had been excited when this year's location had been announced, a few among the crew were only now finally old enough to savor all of the pleasures available in this city in the desert. While many in the blue and white clad mass had been to this city only a handful had seen the view that caused her and Sue to falter in their rapid stride, Rafe took a moment and he too slowed and looked up as their marching column compressed behind them.

The glass dome high above them had gone transparent with the sun's disappearance below the horizon, some secret compound allowed the glass to darken during the usually bright and sunny days. Red streaks ran through the sky and almost centered was a bright, white dot.

"What?" It was Rafe's question.

"It's the planet Venus," Rachel said, "I dated an astrophysics major in college. We'd fuck outside and it made him nuts if I named stars and planets while he fucked me! So I learned them."

The crowd behind them hushed slightly as they too left the hallway and the crowd slowed their progress. Even the pit bosses and croupiers had little choice but to pause as gamblers caught sight of tight and transparent and near-transparent clothes and gaped. With their heads back, Rachel's and Sue's and the others' breasts and nipples were well exposed.

While translucent and peek-a-boo blouses and slitted skirts and dresses weren't unusual, Rachel's pod wasn't alone in having foregone underclothes and the collective sight on view was unusual even here. She'd lobbied secretly and had convinced a number of her fellow attendees to promise to do likewise. From her quick scan before and after the elevators she thought maybe half of the women and it seemed a higher proportion of the men had followed suit.

"Conference Center B, next two days," Rachel and her two companions offered and while no one shouted chests were pushed out and promises implied, if not as explicitly as the one they'd made to the brunette with the grey highlights. Would she show, ran through Rachel's mind. Their jobs were to cover the expo booths, not publicity, but word of mouth was great advertising. But what would she be willing to pay for?

The Big Orange Intruder

Sixty voices cheered and applause rang where people had both hands immediately free as a slightly older man and woman entered the room from the left side and waved as they strode quickly into the room and up the couple of stairs to the small stage that had been placed in the front of the room.

"Pods, please," Margaret said from the stage and the members of the dozen groups who had them put plates and cups into trays along the back wall and walked into place around one of the standing tables. She was a decade or so older than most of her charges but her blue skirt wasn't any longer than theirs and her shirt was just as tight and nearly transparent. The man with her had the same thin tight blue slacks and tight tee, his crotch bulge well outlined.

Rachel tapped Diana, the latter's mood seemed much improved after Jay's attention on the walk from their rooms. Her curvy friend looked at her and she mouthed 'look' and pointed at Margaret on the stage. Diana's expression was confused for a moment but then she turned and watched. Rachel's eyes flitted from her boss to her friend before she and Sue caught eyes and smiled quickly at each other before they turned again to watch Margaret.