Serve Us Now!

Story Info
A woman gets a job serving succubi. She likes it?
8k words
4.18
19.7k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

(This is an entry for the Valentine's Day contest. Please vote!)

Miranda wiped down the counter at the college bar. It was late and she was tired. Officially, the bar had closed ½ hour ago. But, she had to tidy up. A knock came at the door. Miranda set her cloth down and went to tell them that the bar was closed.

At the door, stood a woman. "We're closed." stated Miranda automatically. It was late. She was tired.

"Oh, but you'll let me in. Won't you?" stated the woman. "You want to."

Miranda felt a pressure build in the back of her head. Suddenly, the fact that the bar was closed didn't matter. "Please come in." said Miranda cheerfully. She didn't know why she was saying it but it seemed like the right thing to do.

"Good Slut." stated the woman.

Miranda was both horrified and proud to have this woman call her a slut. It seemed so right. It seemed so wrong.

"Now fetch me a whiskey." the woman stated again.

Miranda again felt compelled to obey the woman. So she fetched a whiskey and brought it back to the woman.

"Good slut." stated the woman again.

Miranda felt her pussy grow wet at her woman's praise.

"Now tell me all about yourself. Sluts, like you, shouldn't have secrets." stated the woman.

Miranda realized this woman was right. She should tell her all about her life. Miranda told the woman how she was 19 and a freshman in college. Her apartment was only a couple blocks away. Her roommate was out of town for Valentine's Day weekend with her boyfriend. So Miranda had the apartment to herself.

"That sounds wonderful my slut. Now fetch me another whiskey, after I finish it we can go back to MY apartment." said the woman.

Miranda did as the woman bid. Did she have a choice? She poured the woman another whiskey. The commanding woman kept asking Miranda questions. As Miranda answered the questions she felt foggy and strange. Soon Miranda noticed that the woman's hand had found its way onto her knee.

As Miranda proceeded to tell the woman everything she wanted to know. Miranada's talked about her personal life. She told the woman about her boyfriend, her classes and her job at the bar. The woman's hand began to slowly caress its way up from Miranda's knee. The tips of the woman's perfectly manicured fingers caressed the bare flesh of Miranda's inner lower thigh. The woman's fingers moved in slow circles teasing Miranda.

Miranda's eyes darted down to the woman's hand. Was she staring at it with worry or anticipation? Miranda didn't know. The very thought of the woman rubbing leg made her very flesh crawl. Miranda wanted to get away from the woman. Miranda also wanted the woman to push her hand deep into her pussy and claim her.

The woman must have seen the look on Miranda's face, as she played with Miranda's thigh. So the woman leaned in close and whispered, "Don't worry slut, you love it."

Miranda found that her body's responses to the woman's touch changed. Miranda's mind was still uncertain but Miranda's body betrayed her. Miranda felt small pulses of pleasure in her pussy. She had to bite her lower lip, to stop a moan of pleasure. To her horror or delight, this seemed to amuse the woman even more.

Miranda was terrified that her body was betraying her. Miranda was trying to understand what was going on. She had no clue who this woman was, or why she seemed to have control over Miranda's body. Miranda didn't even know why the woman had chosen her, out of everybody that she could have picked. Miranda wasn't a lesbian? Was she? The woman finished her drink.

"Slut it is time to go." stated the woman.

"Now take me to your apartment where you can start to learn. You're so lucky that I chose you to serve."

Miranda wanted to yell at her and run as far away. She wanted to run as fast as her feet would take her. Yet Miranda soon found she wasn't in control of my actions. "Of course, we should go." stated Miranda. She got off her chair and led the woman back to her apartment. Not even bothering to lock the bar. Even then a small part of Miranda knew she'd never be returning to normal.

Miranda found her terror and excitement growing with every step that brought the woman closer to her apartment. Miranda reached the front door and unlocked the front door, holding it open for the woman.

"Good slut." stated the woman. She brushed past Miranda without a word as she walked into the living room, looking around. Miranda knew she was being judged. Miranda found herself hoping that she was worthy. That thought terrified her.

"Close and lock the front door, then come and sit next to be on the sofa," the woman commanded without even turning to look at Miranda. Miranda did as the woman bid. It was the right thing to do?

Without a word, the woman placed her hand on the inside of Miranda's thigh once more, gently caressing the inside of Miranda's leg. This still seemed wrong to Miranda. It was wrong for another woman to touch her like that? Miranda kept her thighs closed tightly together despite wanting to give in.

The woman smirked as Miranda attempted to define her.

"Naughty, naughty little slut." The woman pulled her hand back and put it in her lap for the moment.

"You need to know that I can make you do anything I want. Soon you'll want to. Soon you'll beg to. Yet, I'll leave a bit of that defiant spirit in you...for fun." The woman spoke to Miranda haughtily as if Miranda were less of a being than her.

Miranda wanted to punch her? Miranda wanted to worship her? For now, Miranda decided the best thing to do was to sit still.

The woman gave out an impatient sigh. She said, "Naughty girl, pull those pants down around your ankles and spread your legs. Perhaps, if you're not too defiant you'll enjoy your time with me."

Miranda blushed a deep red. To her horror, to her excitement she found her hands obeying the woman's command. Still having free will, Miranda tried to slow herself. But, she still took off her jeans. As the jeans fell to the floor, Miranda revealed her simple white panties to the woman.

"Granny panties." stated the woman. "Not what I wanted but you're here to learn. Now entertain me slut."

Miranda wanted to entertain the woman? Miranda didn't want to entertain the woman? It seemed so right. It seemed so wrong. Yet, Miranda's hands betrayed her. They traveled up and down her thighs. Miranda slowly spread her legs for the woman.

The woman was smirking. The woman was enjoying Miranda's discomfort. Miranda regained her composure. She started pulling up her jeans.

But, the woman spoke condescendingly to Miranda. "Oh no, but nice try. We should get down to my lessons. It's time for you to be a good little Naughty school Girl and please me. So leave the jeans on the floor." Miranda left the jeans on the floor.

The woman put her fingers back on the inside of Miranda's thigh and ran them all the way up and down. Miranda found that she'd parted her legs for this woman. Miranda wanted to please this woman...didn't she?

Miranda could feel the woman's breath on her neck while she was being teased. To her horror, Miranda found herself growing wetter and wetter.

"Oh, naughty girl,"the woman teased. , "I think you enjoy this more than you want to admit! Perhaps, you have repressed desires."

Miranda didn't know what to say. So she said nothing at all.

Miranda was horrified. Miranda was elated as the woman's fingers began to move from her thigh, slowly, to the crotch of her granny panties. The woman rubbed two fingers over Miranda's small, but growing, wet spot. The woman was smirking again in that malevolent way. Not quickly enough for Miranda her fingers began to press against her covered but aroused sex. Miranda couldn't believe she was just sitting here allowing this woman to caress her pussy! It was so right? It was so wrong? Miranda was both terrified and elated.

The woman's fingers pressed harder and rubbed quicker against the wet material of Miranda's panties. The woman looked at Miranda and said, "My little naughty girl, I'll give you permission to speak freely. For now, that is all you have permission to do. And you will -not- call for help nor will you want to, are we understood?"

Miranda nodded meekly. She wondered why she'd wanted to call someone mere seconds ago.

"Good slut." stated the woman. From a purse, which had just materialized, the woman pulled out a quellazaire cigarette holder. Miranda thought it made the woman look like a sexy Cruella DeVille. The thought made her proud. Out poured pink smoke as the woman exhaled in Miranda's face.

The woman took her fingers out of Miranda's pussy and stopped rubbing. The woman's fingers were coated with Miranda's juices. It smelled so wonderful to Miranda why had she despised pussy juice before?

Miranda wanted the woman to keep finger fucking her. But, it was wrong. Miranda still had her defiance. "Now lick." stated the woman. She put the pussy juice covered fingers near Miranda's mouth. Miranda practically lunged forward to lick them. "Pussy juice tastes so wonderful to a dyke like you doesn't it?" said the woman.

"No! I'm not...not really?"said Miranda. "I don't know you or why you're doing this to me. I'm not a dyke, and I have a boyfriend! Please, please just leave me alone. I promise I won't tell anybody about this. I swear!"

The woman reached out and gently caressed Miranda's cheek with her fingers. "Oh, my slut. I know you won't tell anybody... because you won't be able to. You see, I'm a succubus. One of us succubus comes to earth every Valentine's Day. We take a repressed woman like you and teach her how to serve. Right now, you haven't realized you're a lesbian. But, you soon will. I won't let you go. I'm having too much fun. And from the look of things, my little repressed rug muncher. she looked down to the soaked crotch of Miranda's panties, "so are you."

Miranda blushed a deep red. Sure she had desired girls in high school and sure she had a stack of Playboys that she masturbated to. But, she wasn't gay? She had a boyfriend.

"But why are you doing this? You don't even know my name. I've never seen you before in my life..."

"I don't need to know your name, and you don't need to know mine. You no longer need a name. You'll just be dyke, rug muncher, lickin Lesbo...something along those lines. You'll just call me Mistress. It's time for me to teach you further. As your professor I have to help you accept your true destiny. So the first lesson in becoming my little rug muncher will be to take off your panties." the woman slipped her command suddenly at the end.

Miranda found herself obeying. She was mortified as they were briefly stopped by the wetness of her pussy. Yet, she let them fall to the floor.

"Very good dyke! However, the proper response would be yes mistress. But, i'll let that go for now." the woman stated. She moved her manicured hand up Miranda's thigh, with her fingers heading straight for Miranda's exposed sex. The woman wasted no time running the tips of her fingers along Miranda's wet slit, teasingly plunging them in and out of her opening.

"Now, my Slut," the woman said as she plunged her fingers deeper into Miranda. Miranda moaned despite herself.

"A little dyke like you will always obey me and my succubi sisters. You will always respond to our touches and my wishes. You will never, ever try to harm us, or yourself. Nor will you try to run away or tell anybody about this. I'm kind so I'll let you keep your defiant attitude. Remember, the more you obey, the more you please me the better your orgasms will me. You want to be a good rug muncher for me, right?"

Miranda knew she was powerless to fight what the succubus was doing to her. She nodded a quick yes. Miranda was afraid to speak. She was terrified at her future. All Miranda could do was moan as the woman plunged her fingers deeper into her pussy.

"Take your shirt off." the woman said. Miranda found herself taking off her t-shirt. Her breasts were now exposed to the woman. The woman cupped them in her hands.

"What size are you tits dyke?" she questioned.

"32 A!" Miranda stated. She knew they were small. But, that was something she'd always been proud of. It meant she wasn't a slut like other girls. After all, the bigger the breasts the sluttier the girl. She'd learned something from all the lesbian porn she'd watched!

"Well, luckily our magic can change that. It'll be my present to you from now on, you will not wear clothing in MY home. I want to be able to get to your holes whenever I need to." The woman paused, "Since I'm your Mistress I own your body and your orgasms. SO never cum without my permission. You've also forgotten how to pleasure yourself. In case you're tempted to try."

To her disappointment, Miranda found herself less full. The woman had taken her fingers out of her pussy. Miranda had been right on edge and let out a groan of dismay.

The woman just malevolently laughed. Miranda flushed a deep red. How could she be wanting this woman to finger her. "Fetch me a whiskey." stated the woman.

Miranda obeyed. She rose to fetch the woman a whiskey. As Miranda rose she could feel her breasts slowly expanding. She knew the woman was staring at her. Miranda was starting to feel proud that she was pleasing her teacher.

Miranda got the whiskey and handed it to her.

"Good slut." stated the woman. Miranda went to sit down.

"No slut, kneel...worship me. I don't want you to become too used to sitting on MY furniture."

Miranda wanted to yell. She wanted to say that she wasn't a rug muncher. This was her apartment. Still as she looked at the woman she grew wet.

"Yes, Mistress," said Miranda. She sank down to her knees. Miranda had to admit to herself from the floor she got an amazing view of the woman's...no Mistress' pussy. It looked beautiful. Miranda had to remind herself it wasn't beautiful. She wasn't a dyke?

"You're accepting your fate more and more. Still you haven't begged to eat my pussy. A Slut like you should always crave girl cream all over her face. You know you have an exhibitionism streak, Slut. Start fingering yourself for me." stated the woman.

Miranda suddenly found herself wanting to obey the woman. She knew she always loved to show off. Her fingers went to work, two plunged inside of her tight hole with as her thumb worked mercilessly on her clit. Miranda was already close to the edge from all that the woman had done.

Still no matter how long Miranda finger fucked herself she just couldn't cum. That's when Miranda remembered that the woman had forbidden her to cum without permission. Miranda looked at the woman. Her Mistress?

The woman didn't say anything, but Miranda knew what was going to happen. The woman was going to make Miranda ask, to beg her for her orgasm. Miranda would have to serve now. Miranda wanted to take a job serving?. She tried to hold out as long as she could. It seemed like hours when it was merely minutes. All too soon, Miranda spoke with her voice just above a whisper.

"Mistress... may I please... cum? She questioned. Her voice was thick with need.

"What did you say Slut? I can barely hear you." The woman was laughing at Miranda's situation. More pink smoke blowed in her face.

Miranda bit down on her bottom lip, trying not to moan.

"Mistress, may I please cum? Please?" It was hard for Miranda to talk now. She was moaning. Her pussy was dripping and Miranda's fingers made squishing sounds.

"If my little Slut wants to cum, I think she'll have to do better than that for her teacher. You do want to please me. It is Valentine's day after all."

Miranda shook her head. She didn't want to do it, but her body was beyond the point of no return now.

"Please please, Mistress. Please let your little slave cum. Please, my fingers have me so wet! Please, please let your rug muncher cum!" begged Miranda. She was desperate.

The woman smirked. She inserted her fingers into Miranda's pussy and began pumping them in and out. "Well, since you asked so kindly... just this once, cum for Mistress. Just remember it was a woman who got you off."

As soon as the words left her mouth, it was over for Miranda. With a loud scream, the most powerful orgasm of her life hit her. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She fell to the ground. Miranda was panting for breath.

Suddenly, her pussy began gushing juice. More juice poured out of Miranda's cunt than she'd ever thought possible. It must have been a gallon! By the time her orgasm had stopped, the carpet was soaked with Miranda's juices.

From Miranda's vantage point on the carpet, she noticed the woman was soaking wet as well. Yet, the woman knew she had a job to do. Teaching sluts was hard. But, it was her job. Succubus needed more sluts after all. Sadly, they couldn't claim all earth women. One every Valentine's Day was enough. Calming herself, the woman extended her hand to Miranda and simply said, "Clean MY carpet up slut."

Miranda's pussy clenched again as the woman called her slut. She didn't cum of course. Miranda was starting to understand she didn't have a choice. She had to serve this woman. It was now her job. It was now her fate. She wanted to do what this woman said? She wanted to be a dyke?

"Lick!" ordered the woman.

Miranda obeyed. She pressed her mouth onto the carpet. Desperate to taste the sweet liquid. She wanted to gag, She wanted to spit it out... but she obediently licked up every last drop. Miranda even licked her lips clean. Pussy juice wasn't that bad? She could go for some more. In fact, the woman's pussy was right in front of her. If only, Miranda could put her mouth against that hot box. Miranda quickly banished that thought from her head. She wasn't gay or anything?

The woman just smirked. "Dyke, press your tits together for me. You've been so busy I'm guessing you haven't noticed they've blown up like beach balls. It's very pleasing." Miranda rose unsteadily due to her beach ball size tits. She pressed her large, perky breasts together. On instinct, Miranda began to toy with her nipples for the woman. As the woman looked at her. She seemed to be pleased. Miranda was glad that she was pleasing her teacher.

"You've done so good, my little dyke," the woman said . She pulled on rings that had appeared on Miranda's nipples. The sensation made Miranda whimper, both from the pain and the humiliation of craving more the woman's touch. Miranda desperately wanted the woman. She wanted the woman to keep rolling Miranda's hardened nubs between her fingers until cum gushed down her thighs. Miranda found herself wanting to become the woman's slutty plaything. It wasn't like she had anything going for her anyway. Eating cunts seemed like a good job.

The woman moved ba

ck to the couch. "I'm so proud of how far my little rug muncher has come.

With the word "Come", Miranda let out a little scream. Her body trembled in a violent orgasm. It was so wonderful. It was amazing having another woman watch her coming. Not just any woman but this woman. Her Mistress.

"Clean up MY carpet dyke!" ordered the woman again.

"Yes Mistress." stated Miranda. She lapped up the cum more eagerly than before. Miranda showed her tits off to her Mistress.

The woman sat on the couch and finger fucked herself. The smell from her Mistress' pussy made Miranda grow wet. Pussy juice was trailing down her leg. It was a detail the woman didn't miss.

"Eat me dyke!" the woman ordered.

Miranda buried her face in her Mistress' hot sex. She had never tasted another woman before and she found that the salty musky taste was wonderful. Her hands wrapped around Mistress's hips in order to hold on and keep in contact with her pussy as Mistress began to buck and bounce. Mistress's moans and grunts had been replaced with cries and screams as she approached her climax.