Serve Us Now!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck rug muncher!" Mistress screamed as her back arched and slammed her cunt into Miranda's face. "I'm gonna cum!" Mistress tightly wrapped her legs around Miranda's head in an attempt to have as much pleasure as possible.

A wave of thicker, muskier juice flooded out the woman onto Miranda's pretty face as the woman went over the edge. Screams of pleasure filled the small apartment as the thin blonde tried to hold on and continue licking up her Mistress' wonderful cum. After a few seconds Miranda felt her own body pass the point of no return and she went over the edge as well. Her fingernails dug into the soft skin of her Mistress's ass as a wave of burning hot ecstasy exploded through her. She screamed into the woman's dripping pussy as the bliss assaulted her trembling body.

At long last, Miranda was getting what she had wanted for so long or at least since the woman had enslaved her earlier that day. Miranda fell on the woman's pussy. The taste of her pussy was exquisite. The flavor rushed her mouth, unlike anything she'd ever experienced before; her tongue explored every inch of its inner folds while Miranda sucked for dear life. Miranda didn't even realize she was moaning until she heard the woman laughing at her expense. Miranda blushed a deep red and tried to stop.

"Such a good rug muncher!" the woman said clearly speaking down to Miranda.

Despite what Miranda was really thinking she felt her body reacting with pride; her back straightened and she thrust her still expanding tits out. "You've accepted your role so well. You wear my cream so nicely. Still you think cocks are better don't you" stated the woman. "Now tell your Mistress the truth."

"Yes, Ma'm. Cocks are all I've had. My boyfriend gives me so much pleasure." said Miranda. She was sure of this.

"Mm, no more." stated the woman. Her lips curved into a malicious smile, just as a moan escaped them. A chill ran up Miranda's spine at her words. "No more, slut. From now on, when you see a cock it won't cause arousal in you. No, no. Instead, it will cause instant revulsion. There's nothing appealing about a dick to a little lesbian cuntslave like you. Men don't interest you. Nothing about them will ever turn you on again. Instead..." She trailed off, caressing Miranda's beach ball size tits with one hand while the other was lewdly fingering her. "Instead, it's the soft curves of a woman that get you wet. The swell of breasts, the shape of our hips, the sight of a hot little pussy."

The woman accentuated the point by thrusting two fingers deeply into hers. "Just looking at them will get you nice and hot. And when you actually see a pussy, you'll want nothing more than to go over to it and beg to please it. Happiness, to you, is a wet cunt on your face. You're nothing but a cuntslave now.

No! Miranda thought. She didn't want this! She didn't want to become a lesbian cuntslave. She didn't want to get turned on by women! Yet,the more the woman spoke the harder Miranda tried to fight it. She tried to block the woman from her thoughts. She closed her eyes, shutting out the sight of the woman fingering herself in front of her. She tried hard to imagine what she "really" wanted a strong, handsome man gently laying her down in the bed before gently teasing her. Miranda pictured him kissing his way down from my neck to my chest; she could feel the soft, teasing brush of breasts tickling her tummy as they moved down her bo- Oh no!

Miranda tried her best but the vision in her head was reshaping itself. The muscled man with the hard cock was reforming into a thin woman with large, heavy tits. Miranda's fantasy usually had the hot guy kissing down to her pussy, and eating her out before they fucked.To her horro...to her delight in her mind, this beautiful brunette woman came and straddled her face so Miranda could serve by leaning up and kissing her perfect pussy. Miranda thought, pressing her tongue inside of the woman's hot box. Would be Oh God...

Miranda's eyes snapped open at her new desires. They were so wrong? She couldn't want a woman. Still there was the woman, she was leering at Miranda, still finger-fucking herself. Miranda had been squeezing my legs together through the fantasy, and her moistness had spread along her inner thighs. Miranda knew she was a slutty mess, kneeling there with her snatch dripping down her legs. Miranda knew it was her Mistress who had done it to her.

"Now dyke, you should know that you'll never get the level of satisfaction from a mortal woman that you get from me. I have a proposition for you, join me and my sister succubi for a year, we'll get you a job in serving. Then you can come back. I'll even turn you straight if you wish. So my little rug muncher, what do you say to a job in serving us succubi."

Miranda couldn't really think. All she did was attend university and work at the bar. She had a boyfriend but...well he had a cock. Cocks were disgusting? The only logical thing to do seemed to do was join her Mistress's harem.

"I'll go with you Mistress. Let me eat cunts?" questioned Miranda.

" Maybe later...We'll see dyke." stated the woman. She made a sign with her hands. As her new collar encircled Miranda's throat, it was like fireworks went off in her head. She saw colors and felt her knees go weak. She didn't cum, but her pussy was leaking down her thighs in anticipation of all the succubus she'd get to eat out. Miranda was so happy to serve?

A portal to the succubi kingdom, well Queendom, opened. Miranda was collared but looked back at her old apartment. Would she ever see it again? Was she making the right choice?

"Let's go Slut." stated the woman. As she yanked Miranda's leash. Miranda followed the woman. The portal closed. For better or worse, Miranda was now in the Queendom of the succubi

There were several succubi women standing around. "Well done, Mistress Black...I've see you've done your job and procured this year's slut. What do you think of her?" stated the succubi.

"Well, I've left a bit of defiance in her for fun. She still remembers the mortal world. But, she has an unquenchable thirst for pussy. You can see my queen that she can barely take her eyes off of mine or yours." said Mistress Black.

"Yes, I can see that she is an excellent candidate. We have so many sluts here though. What skills does she have" questioned the Queen.

"I can bartend." stated Miranda.

Both Mistress Black and the Queen stared at Miranda in horror. She had spoken without permission.

"Cute, I can see what you mean by defiance...I suppose we'll have to beat that out of her. She'll be fun to train." stated the Queen.

"Pun..."began Miranda. If she had known punishment would be involved she'd have never followed her Mistress into the realm of the Succubus.

"Too late slut. You chose this path." stated the Queen. She snapped her fingers. Miranda found herself tied to a St. Andrew's Cross. Her beach ball size tits jutted out. The Queen pinched them. Miranda winched. In pleasure or pain, she didn't know.

"Kitty, come here." ordered the Queen. Miranda was astonished as a woman with cat ears and a cat tail materialized from another room.

"How can I serve you, Mistress?" questioned the woman.

"Excellent response slut. You also have permission to speak now." stated the Queen. Kitty beamed.

"You were claimed last Valentine's Day, you now have the option to leave our Queendom if you wish. Just know if you leave you may never return."

"Please don't make me leave. I love pussy. I'm a kitty. Give your pussy, pussy?" begged Kitty. Tears ran down her cheeks.

"Well let's see how good your skills are, you need to make this new sister cum. Do you think you can do that?" questioned the Queen.

"Yes Mistress." stated Kitty. She knelt down and inserted her tongue into Miranda's already wet pussy.

Miranda looked down in horror and anticipation. A woman with cat ears and tail was going to get her off. It was what she wanted?

Kitty had an enhanced tongue, it was ribbed and extra long. It slid in and out of Miranda for hours. Miranda quivered and quivered, moaning as she was strapped down. Yet, Miranda didn't cum. She couldn't cum. She wanted to cum. She wanted to cream all over her new sister's face. Where was her Mistress? Would her Mistress give her permission?

Sometime later, Miranda never knew how long for time was strange in the Queendom of Succubi, the Queen appeared again.

"Can't make her cum, Kitty? I thought we'd taught you better than that. Let's see you use your full set of skills instead of just your tongue." stated the Queen.

"Meow" stated Kitty. Her mouth never left Miranda's pussy. To her horror, Miranda felt Kitty's tail begin to penetrate her ass. It thrust in and out. It tickled. If Miranda hadn't had a gag in her mouth, she would have laughed. She would have screamed. Still as much as she needed relief, she didn't cum.

"Kitty, all the succubi love you for your tonguing ability. What do you think is wrong with your new sister?" questioned the Queen succubi.

"Perhaps, she isn't a lesbian?" questioned Kitty.

"Kitty, I didn't give you permission to speak. No orgasms for a month." stated the Queen.

Kitty, didn't say anything. The Queen was right. She had learned there was no sense in pouting. So she wandered off, hopefully she could be of use to a succubi.

"Mistress Black, please come here." stated the Queen.

Miranda's Mistress, Mistress Black, materialized. Miranda was glad to see her? She liked Mistress Black?

"Your slut hasn't cum, despite Kitty's talented tongue. Did you get a straight woman?" questioned the Queen.

"Well, she was straight but we should all work on turning her. Soon you'll enjoy eating cunts won't you dyke?" stated Mistress Black. Miranda wanted to cry out yes but she was gagged so she couldn't.

"My Queen, this slut can't cum because she hasn't been given permission. She can only cum when given permission. It's one of the gifts I've given her, along with that massive set of tits. I am kind, you know!" stated Mistress Black.

The Queen beamed. "I love that you stopped her ability to cum unless given permission. It's such a unique flare of control. She'll stay now and serve us as a bartender. It'll be an honor for her to have all of us cream on her." stated the Queen.

"Slut, go up to the second floor. That's where the bar is. Dress to please your betters. I suppose you think after those 2 months of edging from Kitty you deserve an orgasm."

Miranda nodded. She was going to get to cum?

"Well, you don't. It's your place to serve. Expect nothing. However, Kitty, I was wrong to judge you. You may cum and go to the common room to serve." stated the Queen.

Kitty let out a loud MEOW and fell to the ground in a huge orgasm. "Thank you, my queen." she stated when she recovered.

Miranda found herself let go from the St. Andrew's cross. She fell to the floor. She was excited to see both the Queen's and her Mistress' cunts.

"Go NOW dyke. When you're given a command by your betters, never hesitate." yelled Mistress Black.

Miranda ran eager to obey. She went up to her room. A uniform was laid out for her. The bra was a push-up model in light pink and trimmed with delicate white lace. Miranda was surprised and pleased at the way it pulled her breasts up and made them stand out. The matching thong was also light and was so tiny it barely covered her pussy. The garterbelt was black, with two panels of white satin and matching ribbons over the garter clips. She rolled black stockings up her legs and attached them before standing up. She caught her reflection in the mirror on the closet door and smiled. She knew she looked like a slut and that thought made her proud. She went and did her make up carefully and spritzed some of her perfume behind her ears and on her wrists and chest. Hopefully, this outfit would allow her to please the succubi at her new job. Hopefully, she'd get to eat cunts!

As Miranda walked to the bar, she felt sexy and alive, her dress hugged every curve and she knew she had a nice wiggle to her walk in the heels. There were several succubi in the hall who had their eyes on her. They followed their new prey to the bar. Miranda felt good that she was eager to please the succubi. It meant that she was good at her job.

Miranda took her place behind the bar. Luckily, her first customer was her Mistress. The woman who'd turned her.

"How's it going dyke?" questioned the woman.

"Fine Mistress." stated Miranda. She passed her Mistress the whiskey.

"Oh no, just pouring a whiskey doesn't cut it in the the Queendom of Succubi. Lay down." ordered Mistress Black.

Miranda lay on the floor, her new tits jutted out. All she could do was watch as her Mistress poured the cold whiskey over her. It flowed over her tits and her Mistress lapped at the small amounts of whiskey that remained there. She twisted Miranda's nipples and plunged her fingers deep into Miranda's cunt. Miranda could only lay their gasping in pleasure.

Of course, Miranda didn't cum. "You're very lucky that I'm fingering you. It's a bad thing when succubi don't want new sluts. You're still so SWEET." stated Mistress Black as she nipped Miranda's tits. Miranda let out a little cry! This was such sweet torture. When could she cum?

"Now I know you're thinking about cumming. You shouldn't think about that. Expect nothing dyke. You should only think of your job as a barmaid. Please us and we'll please you. Now it's Time to join our sisters in an orgy. Now bring out a tray of wine." stated the woman.

Miranda was still thinking about her own pleasure but. She brought out a tray of wine and went out to the main floor.

As Miranda looked she thought the succubi sure knew how to throw a orgy. Sluts of all sorts were stationed at tables and all around the entrance to the fuckfest. They were ready to be claimed and used in whatever deviant manner the succubi wanted.

Several succubi sized up Miranda as she entered. She had beautiful tits but would she serve?

"Come here, slut." ordered one woman.

Miranda hesitated and stayed in her place. She was a barmaid and a slut now. She wanted to be used? It was her job? Still she was embarrassed. Some small part of her said all of this was wrong? Why did she want to be used? Miranda still had some of the "defiance" that her Mistress had left in her. So she hid in the corner. Miranda was determined not to join the fuckfest. She wasn't a dyke. She was a moral woman?

Yet, it wasn't too long before an eager succubi came up to her. "I see that you still have some of that defiance Mistress Black left in you. It's cute! Still you'll have to be punished. Come on, turn around, bend over and lift your skirt. Show me that sexy ass of yours. I promise you'll like it. That's a direct order." stated the glittery pink succubi.

Miranda did as she was told, dreading what was to come but she knew that it would be a thousand times worse if she gave them an excuse to make it so. A small crowd of succubi formed as she bent over and reached back to lift up her barmaid's dress.

The pink succubi took pleasure in her work as she raised her small whip-like tail. The crowd watched as lashed out at Miranda's ass. She cried out at the first lash and barely had time to recover before the pink succubi did so again. The succubi crowd cheered as the pink succubi continued her assault and Miranda began to sob.

"Don't cry Miranda. You'll ruin that make-up that Slut Kitty spent so long applying to you earlier and that would make me really angry. You don't want that, do you?" stated Mistress Pink.

Miranda stiffened up and wiped her eyes before nodding. Finding an inner strength she never knew she had she gritted her teeth and took the pain of the beating. Miranda knew she only had to bear it until the succubi grew bored and moved on to someone else. "Please stop! I'll do whatever you say" gasped Miranda.

"I'm claiming your ass bitch! Now bend over." stated the woman.

With her ass red and beaten, Miranda bent over. The pink succubi snapped her fingers and produced a large strap-on. She wasted no time in shoving it into Miranda's ass. Miranda let out a moan of pain. It hurt, it hurt, it HURT!

Mistress Pink worked the strap-on in and out of Miranda's ass. Soon the pain turned to pleasure. Her pussy started leaking. She was on edge. She wanted to cum. Suddenly, Miranda found herself pushed to the floor.

"We all know about your commands. Don't think about your own pleasure. Think only about your sister's pleasure, maybe then you'll be rewarded." stated Mistress Pink as she tweaked Miranda's nipples.

Miranda squeaked. She wanted to cum. She wanted to learn. She wanted to eat cunts? The pink succubi left. Miranda looked around the room was like a massive sex party Succubi were making out, giving oral sex and there was even a tenesome going on. Miranda was shocked. She'd never thought a tensome was possible. She wanted to be a part of one? Miranda recovered. No that was wrong...she wasn't a slut. She was a good girl. Still seeing the fuckfest made her grow so wet!

Miranda spotted Kitty. She was being used. She was lucky?

Suddenly, her Mistress Black came up and started talking to her "Look at how happy your sister Kitty is." Mistress Black whispered into Miranda's ear. "No earthling could ever make her feel like that. Look at her eyes, just how great serving makes her feel. She lives to serve. You were a miserable repressed student, this was why I chose you. You make a far better barmaid with your holes used to please others. Now go enjoy being used rug muncher."

Miranda couldn't say anything in return. It wasn't because she had been given permission. She looked at Kitty being fucked. She looked at how Kitty was loving every second of it. Her meows of pleasure filled the air as she licked a purple succubi out. She was screaming into the purple succubi's snatch. The pink succubi was using her barbed tail and hands to explore Kitty's ass and cunt.

Miranda didn't want to look. She didn't want to be envious of Kitty. But, her wet pussy betrayed her. Miranda kept looking as Kitty was being roughly fucked. Kitty's cries of pain from the clamps still in place mixed with her howls of pleasure, Miranda couldn't keep her eyes off of Kitty's face. She wasn't fighting this, if anything she was in a state of Nirvana. Kitty came with a HUGE MEOW! It was then Miranda realized Mistress Black was right, working in the mortal realm could never bring her this level of bliss. Miranda walked out onto the floor ready to commit herself to the job.

"Hi there!" she stated waving and thrusting her tits out at several of the succubi. Miranda hoped they would use her.

" Lay with us beautiful." they called. Of course Miranda had no choice but to obey. She went and laid with the succubi. Only wanting to serve, Miranda bowed and put her tongue in their wet boxes. She leaned in to put her mouth against the wet box of her owners; their smell was intoxicating as she inhaled deeply. Her tongue darted out, running up the length of a random nearby slit, stopping to flick against the exposed clit. Though she was an inexperienced pussy-licker she knew exactly what to do to please the succubi. She lifted her right hand, sliding her index finger into the waiting tight hole as she continued to lap away. The succubi began to pet her hair, which made Miranda very happy. Locked in that place, it only took the succubi a few moments to reach the edge of her climax, moaning loudly as she gripped Miranda's hair. Cream spilled out all over Miranda's face. Miranda wore it proudly like a good slut.

"Eat me now!" called another voice. Miranda tried to resist. She wasn't a slut. She wasn't?

"Slut, service me." came an order. She had been given a direct order by a superior Miranda crawled over to a neon green succubi. This superior had to be pleased. It was Miranda's job.