Serve Us Now!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time went by, Miranda served. She learned to be a good dyke. She loved obeying. She loved serving. One day, Mistress Black appeared to her. It had been so long since she'd seen Mistress Black, Miranda grew wet again. She bowed.

"Good bitch." stated Mistress Black.

"Thank you." stated Miranda.

"I never gave you permission to speak, but I suppose since it's your big day, I'll let that slip. Do you know what day it is dyke? You may speak now." questioned Mistress Black.

"No," stated Miranda.

"It's Valentine's Day again. You've served us well, for a year. You now have a choice to permanently return to the mortal world and be straight or stay here. What do you want?" stated Mistress Black as she pinched Miranda's nipples.

"I've been a good girl, I've been a good girl. Let me stay here!" begged Miranda. All she remembered of the mortal world was that there were men. Men who wished to put their cocks in her. Men who would could never bring her the pleasure that she received here.

"Excellent, I'm so proud of you, my little rug muncher. Now you can take a break from serving succubi and go play with Kitty for a long time." stated Mistress Black. Mistress Black was glad that she had done her job. She had gotten a permanent slut for the succubi Queendom. It was time to go up to the mortal realm to find another one.

"Thank you Mistress." She ran off to find her friend Kitty.

Miranda found Kitty in a playroom. Since it was Miranda's "special day" she got to be the dom. There were several other sub/dom pairs getting it on. Miranda peeled off her skirt and it them on the floor. She looked at Kitty, waiting for her to do something. Kitty just looked submissively down. Growing wet, Miranda realized what she was waiting for, and she took off her panties as well. Once that was done, she was completely naked.

For a moment, neither she nor Kitty moved. They just stared at each other in pure lust. Miranda felt the urge to cover herself with her hands but she resisted, knowing she was a slut now. She let Kitty stare at her in awe, shivering and shaking as she carefully inspected every part of her - her tits, her hips, her legs, her dripping pussy. Fuck, she was so turned on. She'd wanted Kitty like this for so long.

At the same time, Kitty was equally happy to stare at Miranda. The woman who'd followed her a year in servitude was, quite simply, a temptress. She was perfect. In a "private room" it was easy for Kitty to admire her lithe form. Her beach-ball size tits were jiggled the right amount. She was breathtaking.

Dominating today, Miranda reached up and ran one hand over Kitty's cat ears. "This is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to see what you look like when you're cumming your brains out. Now, rug muncher kneel and worship.

Obeying, Kitty slowly, seductively, sank to her knees. Miranda gasped loudly as Kitty planted a string of gentle cat licks all along her inner thigh. Miranda had no idea she could be so sensitive down there, but each one of Kitty's kisses was electric. That sensation alone was one of the best things she'd ever felt, but Miranda was in no mood for slow, torturous foreplay. When she felt Kitty's enhanced tongue on her sopping wet pussy, Miranda was completely unable to stop herself crying out loud. Kitty's attention turned her attention solely to Miranda's swollen, over-sensitive clit, eliciting a little shriek as ecstasy coursed through Miranda.

Kitty's tongue next touched her cunt, her moans filled the entire room. It was a little hard to tell over the sound of her own gasping and moaning, but Miranda could have sworn she heard someone giggles and catcalls come from their succubi Mistress's. That only turned her on more.

Miranda leaned up against the wall as Kitty kept licking her pussy, Miranda's pleasure growing more and more with each lick. Since she was a sub, she'd never been eaten out before, but as far as she could tell Kitty was good. Very good. She kept varying her technique, teasing her one moment and attacking her the next, sucking on her clit for a while before sticking her tongue deep into Miranda's needy cunt to stimulate her g-spot. It all felt so much better now that Miranda was no longer bothering to try to hold on to any kind of dignity. She threw back her head and screamed her pleasure for all to hear, and her wild moaning only seemed to spur Kitty on. Without giving Miranda 's pussy any respite, Kitty reached up with one hand and groped around for a moment before her fingertips found one of Miranda's tits. She immediately took hold, mauling her sensitive flesh with her powerful grip. The pleasure hitting her from her pussy was already overwhelming, but now her chest too was on fire with sensation.

It only got worse when Kitty's searching fingertips found Miranda's hard nipple and she started pulling it and twisting it. That blissful mixture of pleasure and pain had Miranda's body in uncontrollable spasms as she screamed all the louder. All too soon, Miranda let out a cry. She wrapped her legs around Kitty's face and came.

Their show was greeted with laughter by their Mistress. Since it was a new Valentine's Day, Mistress Black snapped her fingers and opened a portal to the mortal world. It was time to find another slut.