Service Doll 323

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the rocking doesn't throw it off?"

"Nah, most of them do that. It actually helps us to record it moving around, pressing against her walls -- makes the resolution a little better when we send her sensations later.

"Now, what we do next depends a lot on their fantasies. With some girls, we'll get hands-on pretty quickly, to get some organic sensations we can use. But we'll take it slow with her like you said."

"No," Jini said looking down, "She'll be expecting thing to move along."

* * *

The rain stopped suddenly, and Pira opened her eyes, still grinding against the dildo. She looked up at the ceiling. She was surprised to see a loading screen, scaling up in green text. In a moment it flashed.

<bioDrone conversion complete>

She felt a happy buzz work along the shaft in response. It was so pleasurable, it took her several moment to even contemplate the text.

Then it hit her. She sat up suddenly, looking at her hand in a panic, turning it forward and backwards.

She sighed, shaking her head. It was still flesh. Of course it was still flesh. She was still flesh. She'd had this fantasy before, and it was just a fantasy.

But no. Some cybernetic dildo was still deep inside of her, she was locked away God knows where, and this was no fantasy at all.

<You may remove the conversion rod when ready, to begin programming sequence.>

Immediately, the shaft started buzzing, the stinging intensity, like nothing she'd ever felt.

"Oh fuck! Too much! Too much!"

She pulled it out and flung the covers off her, sitting up against the headboard. Green writing scrolled into view.

<Programming sequence initiated>

<Resistance/Compliance configuration initiated>

* * *

Singer stared. "You going to fill me in on what the fuck you're planning?"

"I'm using her fantasy structure to get her used to automatic obedience. She won't have a chance to disobey this way."

"Of course she'll disobey! No one wants it that bad."

Jini shook his head, a new glint in his eye. "No. It won't be disobedience. The drone will be using negative feedback to reconfigure itself."

"Get on with it," Singer sighed.

* * *

<The drone will now tune reinforcement protocols. Obedience and disobedience will test and configure positive and negative reinforcement protocols.>

Pira stared, her heart pounding as words faded and were replaced by the blue text, the words flashing in sequence

I am safe.

"I am safe,"

She felt a delicious tingling work its way up inside her.

"Fuck," she breathed. "Wow."

She tensed. The sudden stimulation had made her eyes roll, and the words had moved with them, as if they came from inside her.

"No," she whispered. "Oh, no."

Pira shut her eyes tightly and the words disappeared, thank God. At least she still had that escape. It wasn't much comfort. She'd understood what they'd planned as soon as the "Resistance/Compliance Configuration" text had come up. She knew her body was still hers, but at the same time, some part of her was certain she was already a converted drone. It was just a matter of tuning and configuration.

"I am safe," she repeated with the words. She pressed her fingers against her sex, trying to extend the sensation, but all she felt was her own touch.

It wasn't enough compared to the heavy stroking of the invisible machine. She lay back, not bothering to cover herself this time, watching the text travel with her gaze.

I am a bioDrone.

Pira shook her head silently. She wouldn't give in -- not yet. Not to that.

She took in a sharp breath as a shock of electricity crackle over her lips. She didn't call out. She could take it.

"I can take it, Goddamn you," she said through clenched teeth, waiting for the next punishment.

It didn't come. New green text appeared.

<Positive and Negative reinforcement operational>

<Unmounting Pira person. You are now a sexual servitor. Designation: ServiceDoll323>

SILENTLY AWAIT INSTRUCTION.

"No! How did you assholes get inside my fantasies? I'll fucking ki-" she doubled up in pain from the rapidly mounting shocks, then squeezed herself, trying to rub away the shocks.

They shot up and branched like angry ants crawling over her chest. In a panic, she took off her shirt and threw it into the darkness, brushing her skin.

REMOVE YOUR HANDS. SILENTLY AWAIT INSTRUCTION.

She let her hands drop to her side, breathing heavily. And like that, the pain was gone, replaced by a wet, warm sensation, like a dozen tiny mouths kissing and licking at her labia. Her mouth dropped open, her eyes glazing over as she panted. Suddenly, the shocks started again, traveling up and down her canal. She flinched and removed her hands before she even processed that she'd been masturbation. It felt natural, automatic.

Programmed.

STATE DESIGNATION

"Service Doll three-two-three," she said, quietly.

* * *

"Jesus, Christ," Singer said, laughing. "You're something else, man. Half the time, they're banging on the walls at this point. You really get this girl, huh?"

"It's my job," Jini said quietly.

"You got her shirt off too without even asking," Singer said, tapping at the controls.

"Like I said, just my job."

"I fucking hate false modesty," Singer grumbled. "Alright, if you've got the commands entered in, I'll roll out closed-eye functionality."

* * *

Words flashed for just a moment with the hint of a whisper, and then the pleasure was back. She closed her eyes and lay back, her hands clasped together to keep them out of her sex. There was the faintest trace of an after-image left behind. It reminded Pira how tired she was. She whimpered as the stimulation continued to tease her.

"Fuck," she whispered to herself. "Why, the fuck...."

The shocks were more subtle this time, seeming to vary with the volume of her words. Some part of her was strangely disappointed.

REMOVE YOUR HANDS. STAND STILL AND SILENT.

She glazed over at "REMOVE YOUR HANDS," lying there silently as the shocks climbed.

"Oh, no!" she mouthed silently to herself, rapidly rolling out of bed. Throwing the blanket off, crossed her hands over her nipples, planted her feet, and held as still as she could. The pain continued. Apparently technically following "remove your hands" wasn't enough, but as soon as she dropped her hands the pain tapered rapidly to nothing.

The pleasure was faint this time, flickering again as words flashed and whispered, too quickly to see and too quietly to hear. Then, a new command.

DISPLAY STANDING 01

Before she could even think to disobey, her hands were entwined behind her head, elbows back. She felt a cold sensation in her belly. She couldn't let them do that! She couldn't replicate the positions from her own story at her captors' whims.

She dropped her elbows and immediately fell to the floor in crackling agony. She lay there for a long moment, gasping in pain, until some detached part of her was satisfied with the negative reinforcement. Pira struggled to her feet, and pulled her elbows back to display her breasts.

A timer appeared, more vivid than anything she'd seen before, as the pleasure started to flow.

20, 19, 18.

Ecstasy coursed through every part of her body, caressing her nipples, cascade in warm streams of stimulation down her back, filling and emptying her sex until she was whimpering in pleasure. There was a quick, bright shock, and the sensation stopped.

STILL AND SILENT

DISPLAY STANDING 01

20

19

18

Pira held focused on staying still and silent. As the sensations again melted along her body, she stared into the display. It seemed deeper this time, not just decreasing, but subtly pulsing and glowing. She could almost see the delicate slices, the tenths and hundreds and thousandths of a second cascading.

She managed to hold still for 10 seconds this time, and barely flinched when she set off the punishment once again with some subtle movement. She smiled to herself as the timer reset, blandly happy that again she could face the challenge: display herself, feel pleasure, and wait.

The third time, she won. Whatever she'd been struggling against, she was sure she'd won -- the sensation was too exquisite to mean anything else. She closed her eyes, but it didn't matter. The mysterious words appeared and whispered, audible and lingering again, this time in a color she'd never seen before -- a color that couldn't exist outside her mind.

"I'm safe here. I was made for this. I was made for pleasure."

Pira read along as the words slowly pulsed, knowing she was made for this, and she'd won the game. She kept her eyes closed, admiring how the new words glowed even brighter without the dimly lit room.

DISPLAY KNEELING 02

30

29

She felt a surge of confidence. She could win all their games.

* * *

"Alright, break time," Singer said.

"She's just starting to obey reflexively," Jini said, watching Pira move through her paces.

"Which means its time for some rote programming to make sure that physical obedience instinct soaks into her blissed out little brainstem."

"Oh, yeah," Jini said looking back, his eyes tired.

There was a knock at the door.

"Who's that?"

"Our break," Singer grinned, motioning Jini forward. "Bring her in."

At the door was a tall woman with dark skin and the curves of a natural glamour model. She had an outfit that looked like an electric blue fetish stewardess uniform, perfectly paired with open-toed platforms and a blank look. An LED display blinked right below her cleavage, flashing "SCAN ID." He slid his lanyard back and forth in front of the display, until he heard a soft chime.

"ENJOY," the display flashed.

The woman suddenly came alive, speaking in a smoky contralto.

"Thank you for your order, Sir," she said, leaning forward to kiss him. "Would you like to start with dinner, or desert?"

"Just bring it in, Angie," Singer called out.

"Yes, Sir," she said, her voice eager and energetic as she retrieved a small cart from behind her.

* * *

Jini had intended to sit this one out, ignoring the room's other occupants to eat his lunch and review their progress. But the scene quickly became too loud and distracting to ignore, once Singer started fucking her ass. Jini gave in, unzipping as he walked up to Angie. However they'd trained her, she was quite good at her job. She gave him a big, happy smile when she saw the cock, and launched into a very sweet, affectionate blowjob. It was all the more impressive with how savagely she was being reamed by Singer. Jini ignored the noise as much as he can, watching Pira repeatedly display herself below while the woman sucked on him.

"Voyeur, huh?" Singer chortled.

He'd finished first, and was munching his sandwich contentedly. He put it down and pressed a few buttons.

"Here you go. This will be easier on your neck."

A closeup of Pira popped up on the big, empty screen in front of him. He turned his head, and watched her spread her legs wide, heels on the floor. Her sex glistened.

"Thanks," Jini said. "Good break."

There was a chime from somewhere nearby, and Angie's eyes grew wide. Suddenly she was a blur of motion, frantically sucking his cock and moaning, her hands gripping his ass.

"What's gotten into her?"

"Five minute warning. Angie's doing her alarm cock routine. She's on the menu as 005 if you ever want to order her."

Singer finished his sandwich and entered a new command. On screen, Pira twitched and blinked, her head turning vaguely from left to right, before she reached her hands down. With one hand, she spread her lips and a moment later, begin fingering herself with the other. The movement was slow, rhythmic.

"Why do you call her 'Angie?'"

"Oh, we used to be able to give them any name we wanted. The next user could just rename her if he felt like it. But someone thought 'Anal Girl' wasn't appropriate for an employee break unit, so I just call her 'An Gee.' Get it?"

Jini grunted, his fingers entwined in Angie's hair as on-screen, Pira grabbed her own ankles, pulling them back until they were nearly behind her head. Her eyes closed and she curved her back, pressing her sex up as if to meet an invisible lover.

"She gets really crazy at the 1 minute mark," Singer continued. "I'm not sure what they do to them if they can't make us cum in time, but they're all very eager to avoid it. Want to try?"

Angie suddenly let out a muffled yelp, then gulped loudly, her nose pressed against Jini's pubes.

"Another time," Jini said, absently fondling her hair as he finished.

* * *

Pira lowered her legs slowly to the ground, gently sighing and relaxing as the stimulation waned. She had no idea how long she'd been going. They'd moved her through all the different positions she'd used in her stories and a few more. Often, she'd display herself, lifting her breasts or thrusting her ass up in the air. Other times, she'd placing her arms behind her back or neck, or even offer her wrists up, pressed together in front of her.

It had been gratifying, if tiring work for the most part. The most challenging part had usually been holding the position while her body thrummed with pleasure. She'd barely thought about her captors, but managed to hold onto the strange feeling of victory through most of it, as if each command were a little game for her to win.

A few positions had been challenging, but she'd felt only a momentary urge to resist, even when they'd had her display herself on her back. But when she was commanded to get on her elbows and knees with her cheek against the floor, she'd actually come back to herself, and briefly refused. It was such an abject position, as if offering herself to anyone who might care to walk up behind her, sight unseen. She remembered that she was a captive, and refused to go further than hands and knees.

To her surprise, there'd been no negative feedback. Instead, the encouragements had appeared, louder and brighter before, filling her whole vision and hearing.

I was made for this. I was made for pleasure.

And then a new phrase.

I was made to be taken and used.

As the last phrase repeated over and over, punishing sensations ramped up inside her body. It wasn't the shocks she'd felt earlier, but pinching -- not just on her lips and clit and nipples, but over her whole body. It was pleasurable and painful and overwhelming, and she quickly gave in, pressing her ass up in the air and spreading her legs.

The pose felt like an absolute defeat. She was offering herself not just to her captors, but to anyone who had ever wanted her -- anyone who might ever want her. And then the feeling was gone, replaced by an emotion she couldn't name, peaceful and completely resigned.

She was kept there for a long time, soaking in the new emotion. A phantom cock piston in and out of her while little shocks and strokes and pinches stoked and maintained her pleasure. She came at least twice, long rolling orgasms trembling through her body, held much stiller and quieter than she'd normally be.

And then her controllers gave her praise -- just two words, but infinitely warm and reassuring.

Good drone.

The sense of winning something hadn't returned after that, but she didn't miss it. What was there to win? She was simply doing what she'd been made to do. And it felt so good.

The machine didn't punish her for shaking or moaning during those orgasms. Instead, it rewarded her with a new control: a volume level indicator that never left her vision. The system might have been freeing, if it had just allowed her to make a little noise when she needed to. Instead, it expected her to stay at the volume level during all sexual activity.

At 1, she'd sigh and whisper. At 2, she'd pant and keen and whimper. At 4, which was as high as they'd taken her so far, she'd moaned like a porn star.

Despite the difficulty of staying focused, it felt like a reward. She'd been given a new function, and she practiced it until it came as naturally as the tingles and sparks rolling along her skin, or the sense of being virtually stuffed and fucked at the whims of her captors.

And then suddenly, there'd been a soft sound in her ears, and the sense of a gentle rubbing on her forehead.

<Break granted.>

The display showed her a timer, and a path lit up to a small corner of the room with a toilet, along with a sink and a glass for water. It was jarring to be reminded of her human needs, particularly with how urgent the need to pee was when, only moments before, she hadn't even noticed it. She quickly relieved herself and had a drink.

The break gave time for her thoughts to wander, and something whispered in her mind. She needed to explore. She'd felt it keenly when she'd woken up, and at the beginning of her training.

But explore what? The room was dark, except for the areas she was meant to use. So she studied her display, searching for menus. No other information was shown, except for the timer counting down. She felt bored by it, but also relieved; she'd fulfilled the urge, and could put that nagging voice to rest.

Suddenly, the volume control disappeared. It jarred Pira, making her remember that she hadn't had a display before. She blinked and touched her face, then turned her hands back and forth in front of them, not knowing what she expected to find.

"Hello?" she called out. Her body flinched, but no sensation followed, punishing or otherwise. The timer continued to count down, while a few words flashed briefly across the screen then disappeared.

DISPLAY KNEELING 04

Pira lowered herself to her knees and lifted her breasts without thinking of it, lightly kneading her nipples as pleasant sensations began again to flow through her body, less intense but somehow more real than before.

<Mounting Pira Persona.... Mounted>

<Speak to set Pira benchmark>

"Hello? This is the Pira per... I mean, this is Pira. I'm not sure what to say. What is it benchmarking, exactly?"

She paused, waiting for a response, pinching and twisting her nipples nervously.

"So, I'm not mad about... whatever this is. It's actually been a lot of fun, playing out Pira's fantasies. I'll come back again if you want, but she, err... I have classes Monday, and I think I might have a shift. Is that okay, or-"

The word SILENT appeared, next to the mute display, without the benchmarking instructions disappearing. She continued to mouth her appeal silently, lightly twisting her own nipples.

<Pira benchmark accepted>

SET MODERATE AROUSAL

<Cover persona test initiated>

<Query: What is ServiceDoll323?>

"It's..." Pira paused, dipping the fingers of her left hand inside of herself while her right hand continued to tweak her nipple. watching her arm flex as her fingers dipped gently inside her sex. "Um, could I...."