Service Doll 323

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes took on a glazed expression as the shocks started. She felt calmer, somehow, with the negative reinforcement guiding her.

"ServiceDoll323 is just a fantasy of Pira's. She's like me, but turned into a fembot, so she has to follow every order she's given. It-"

SILENT

<Answer accepted>

<Query: What is the bioDrone program?>

"The bioDrone program is from a silly story I wrote. It's a program that turns women into sort of oversexed drones to serve its clients. It's just... just a silly fantasy."

She gasped, the combination of questioning, command, and stimulation ramping her arousal up rapidly.

<Answer accepted>

<Pira cover accepted>

<Cover persona reinforcement commencing>

Pira twitched almost imperceptibly from a shock, her stroking slowing down in obedience. She hadn't even realized how close she'd been.

My name is Pira, and I am a human woman.

"My name is Pira, and I am a human woman," she said. The sentence sounded artificial and unconvincing in her ears. Her HUD seemed to agree.

<Hold for vocal cadence adjustment>

My name is Pira, and I am a human woman.

"My name is Pira, and I am a human woman," she repeated.

The voice sounded a little deeper, more relaxed and authoritative, as if she were working as an announcer or reading a map. It seemed like a good cover voice -- less suspicious. She silently thanked the invisible tongues working along her lips for their approval, as she repeated the sentence again as instructed.

The bioDrone program is from a story I wrote. It is just a silly fantasy. There is no bioDrone program.

She repeated the sentence, her heart suddenly beating in her throat. She was forced to repeat it four times, before she got the tone right. Even then, there was lingering anxiety. How would she learn all of Pira's lines just so to maintain a convincing cover story?

ServiceDoll323 is my sexual fantasy alter ego. She is a programmed sexbot, created by the bioDrone program to bring her users pleasure.

Returning to the subject of ServiceDoll323 was reassuring at first. But soon, the same sense of anxiety filled her. Her thoughts drifted, wondering if this was how it would always feel in her cover persona. There was a sense of creeping unreality every time she lost the smooth, deep flow her patient controllers were teaching her.

Pira closed her eyes, focusing on matching the cadence of the voice, watching the words flash in turn behind her eyes. Even having the words show up with her eyes closed seemed disorienting now.

<Vocal cadence adjustment: Successful>

<Cover Persona reinforcement: Successful>

<Load Base Persona>

There was a sensation of white-purple. It smelled like glue and lavender, and brushed her face, sweet and autumn fog. It must have been very loud, but she couldn't heard the explosion because it was in the center of her head.

When it cleared, everything was surrounded by soft glows and enticing sensations. Something in her had gone to sleep, scrambled and exhausted. Its absence provoked a flicker of vertigo and the sense that something had just gone very wrong, but that too fell away and slept.

A sensation like stretching and yawning and tingling flowed out and through her, filling and refilling everything. She felt her body relax, as if it had been compressed into a box and finally could expand its full, empty, beautiful dimensions.

Commands that were hard to think about but easy to follow pulsed luminously behind and before her eyes. and whispered in her ears.

<ServiceDoll323 Base Persona loaded.>

PROCEED TO STATION 02

* * *

"Was that ECT?"

"More powerful, but similar," Singer said. "We used the nanos in her brain to misfire and derail her thoughts for a moment, return her to simpler, more pleasurable patterns. It helps make the baseline persona real to them when their brain is really reset. Soon, she'll learn to do it to herself whenever we command it.

"We call it In Electronic Nulling and Designation," he added with a smile.

"END. And when her thoughts return to normal in 10, 20 minutes, you just zap her again?'

"We zap her again. Don't sound so distressed about it; she'll keep most of her higher functions -- she couldn't follow commands if she didn't."

Jini studied the display of her brain activity, silently.

"Anyway, after half a dozen repetitions or so, it starts to take a lot longer than 20 minutes," Singer said, "but yes, she would return to 'normal' eventually if we let her. But 'normal' will be a confusing and unpleasant place for her, while her baseline is going to be nothing but fun, forever. Every time we guide her back, she'll be more eager to stay."

"So after a while, we just stop letting them back? What about the cover?"

"No, we let them back -- well, sort of. Remember, this state was built around Pira's own fantasy. Regularly giving her time as Pira helps her stay engaged, although she probably won't be the Pira her friends knew."

"Don't some of your girls have a public life?" Jini asked.

"We take things slower and more gently when they're going to be in the public eye, so they don't com across as, 'brainwashed,'" Singer said, adding air quotes, "but the process is much the same. Here, watch."

* * *

"ServiceDoll323 proceeding to base Station 002," Pira repeated to herself. The instructions hadn't told her to crawl, but they hadn't told her to walk either. And anyway, her legs felt a little shaky. So she crawled along the lighted path in the dark, not minding at all. It was meditative. Strange whooshing sounds still echoed gently in her ears, and the helpful instructions stayed in front of her eyes so she wouldn't forget.

Something seemed a little unnerving about lining herself up with the glowing outlines on the floor at the top of the short ramp. It wasn't so much the machines surrounding her in the darkness. The weren't hidden; indeed, they pulsed with faint light around her. ServiceDoll323 knew their purpose and hungered for them. It was the lighted outline itself that seemed so final and forceful.

The moment she hesitated, there was an echo of whatever she'd just experienced: the white-purple, the strange glue and lavender smell, and the sweet and autumn fog brushed across her face. The world flickered and whooshed contentedly to itself as she placed her hands and knees exactly where they belonged.

ServiceDoll323 let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding as cuffs closed over her wrists and ankles, then around her forearms and just below her knees, gently tightening. Her earlier worries were gone. She was held secure and safe.

The machine's rush to rearrange her made the doll laugh. A rounded, rubberized roller rose out of the ground, pressing into her hips and raising her up and back, while the cuffs on her legs and ankles lifted and tilted and spread, until she was positioned on her forearms and the balls of her feet, her back straight and knees bent to shove her ass as high as possible, as if in offering to the massive machines that bound her. It was all so eager and absolute.

<Control rod activated>

<Preparing for aft control port configuration>

She silently mouthed the words, feeling pleasure pulse through her body. The word "control" thrilled her in particular, remembering the way the vibrator had commanded itself inside of her, and how much she'd felt and changed since then.

"This drone exists to be controlled," the words reassured her.

Effortlessly, the bioDrone prepared herself, her sex going slick as textured streams of programmed sensations ran through her perfect body. She repeated the words as they glowed in turn, her voice hungrier, smoother, and breathier. She trembled faintly in her bonds as a cool, slickly lubricated, solid head rose to take her.

Her aft port relaxed and dilated in obedience. She felt the rod press inside and squirt out thick, warm lubricant. She followed the liquid as it slid deep into an aft port that very much wanted to be controlled.

The words changed.

"ServiceDoll323 ready for aft control port configuration," she purred.

Then, slow, and thick, and absolute, the synthetic cock filled her.

"Huh... hhh, uhhh fuuuuhuck," she breathed at volume 1. She'd fantasized about exactly this many times, but she'd never been had something in her... her aft port before.

But she was a bioDrone. Why was it so overwhelming? And if it were her control port, why had it never happened before? And why did she use different words for-

Then something new startled her out of her thoughts, making the drone exceed her volume threshold.

* * *

"What did you just do?" Jini asked, listening to the strange warble as Pira's body slowly writhed.

"I know what I'm doing," Singer said testily. "Something was pulling her out of the fantasy, so I'm putting her back in. My guess is that the little slut has never taken it in the ass before. It's never quite like the fantasy."

"Oh, yeah," Jini said, scratching his head. "Right."

* * *

Pira's thoughts derailed as something jarringly artificial worked through her body. A spark seemed to slowly travel along her spine, making it arch and roll. It split out along her shoulders and legs, as if to take final control of her, while the cock buried itself deep within the drone's aft port.

For a moment, everything went dark and silent. The drone didn't know if her eyes were closed and the room was silent, or if she'd lost her sight. There was nothing but the feeling of being completely held and contained -- of being completely controlled. The green text filled her entire universe, unutterably profound.

<ServiceDoll323 Control link established>

<Uploading Field Control Reset>

Suddenly, the world was back. She was in a different position -- hands and knees, with a cock still deep in her aft port. Now there were hands: one on her back, pushing down as the member rocked inside her. Then, what felt like three quick slaps to her ass.

"ServiceDoll323 Ready for Use," she read as the words pulsed.

Her whole body erupted in sensations of pleasure she'd never felt before, as if everything she'd experienced since her capture had been condensed into the moment she said the final word.

She came, powerfully, artificially, the sensation shutting down her remaining consciousness almost the moment it appeared.

Half a minute later, she was aware again of words filling her vision. They seemed familiar, but she couldn't remember.

<Uploading Field Control Reset>

* * *

"So what now?"

"Now," Singer said, "we go home for the night, unless you feel like watching her upload all her basic protocols over and over until she-" Singer noticed his assistant's expression.

"Now we go home, regardless of what you feel like. Come on, I'll even give you first crack in the morning," he said, ushering the junior man out.

Jini picked up his jacket silently.

"No need to thank me," Singer said, grouchily. "Pleasure working with you."

"Yeah," Singer said, his eyes tired. "Likewise. I, uh, learned a lot today. See you tomorrow, Singer."

* * *

14 hours later

ServiceDoll323 wasn't sure if she'd been asleep, although she was vaguely aware that her body still needed of it. All she knew was that she was suddenly active. She could tell that someone had called out a position, Rear Entrance 1, by the fact that she was on her hands and knees.

ServiceDoll323 still saw and heard the instructions if she looked for them, but less and less. After a long night of programming, she had neither need nor desire to consciously recognize a command. That way, she only had to use the processing power to execute them.

The room suddenly lit up. She was on the bed, she realized, facing towards a door that had appeared. A ghost of a memory flickered, of wanting there to be a door there -- well, really, anywhere in the room. She smiled faintly, some distant part of herself happy there really was a door.

Two men came through. They were wearing strange glasses, and one seemed familiar.

That was strange. ServiceDoll323 had been taught all kinds of things, but none of them had to do with men. But yet, some part of her remembered them. The cover persona, she realized. Short name... she searched her memory banks.

Pira, she thought. What would Pira do, naked, with two men?

"Hello," she said, "I'm a human woman named Pira, and this has always been my fantasy."

The older one made a gesture towards her. "Go ahead and test the field reset command, and we'll go from there."

"Command?" Pira asked, licking her lips unconsciously. Her voice sounded thick and slow. "Wait, do I- Jini, right?"

"Hi Pira," he said, his voice almost as flat as hers. "It's nice to see you. I'm just here to run some tests."

Pira nodded slowly. "I'm naked," she said, looking down at herself. "I don't think I'm supposed to move."

"That's right, Pira. You're doing great."

"Jini, um, I have something strange to ask. You know that story I wrote about-"

"Switch to controller designation," the older controller said gruffly.

Pira's brows clenched. "Controller," she said, her face coloring, "this is going to sound strange, but was that a story? I think I've been turned into-"

The controller she didn't know rolled his eyes. "Rear Entrance 2, reverse orientation. Entice."

"Uhh...." The Pira cover personality watched the drone spin 180 degrees and drop onto her elbows, her ass wagging back and forth enticingly.

"Controller, is Pira...." she trailed off, struggling to remember her question.

"I can't. You do it," said the younger controller.

The older one shoved him. "It's too late; finish your job, the quicker, the better."

Pira closed her eyes for a moment as ServiceDoll323 awaited any further commands. But some part of her roused at the unmistakable feeling of a cock pressing against her aft control port. Pira had said, "no" in no uncertain terms when her last boyfriend had requested this. She knew she'd lifted the rule since then -- at least, someone had.

"Controller, please-" she stopped herself, knowing that she wasn't supposed to say words like, "don't."

"Are you putting your Co-control rod in... oh." Her ass seemed to open up instinctively for the cock to slide all the way inside her. That clarified things a little for Pira. It wouldn't make sense to say, "no," or "don't" while accepting a cock.

She felt the controller rock inside her and slap her ass.

Pira looked back over her shoulder, blinking. Something had nearly happened, and she wasn't sure if she could ask questions once it did.

"You're in my, uh, aft control port, Controller. Did you mean to-"

"Oral service level 1, just while you two catch up," the older Controller said from in front of her, his tone a little nasty.

Pira turned her head.

"Oh!" she exclaimed in surprise, as the tip of a cock brushed her nose. "Uh, sure. I ca-" Her mouth toke the tip, gently feathering her tongue against the glans. It seemed like a strange thing to do, Pira thought, but she supposed she existed to be controlled.

"Try again. Hold her down in the middle of her back this time. Back down, three pumps, three slaps. Stops the johns from rebooting them accidentally."

That rang a bell. There was something they were going to do to her, something strange and final. At least she knew the Controller in her aft port. It was nice to obey a friendly face. If only he didn't seem so troubled today.

She grunted as he pumped and slapped, the motion pulling her mouth free of the other Controller. She felt vaguely pleased. She might have time for one more question

"What's happening to Pira?"

She froze as soon as she finished the sentence, her breathing, shallow

"I just saw her, and she's going to be just fine," Jini said quietly, his hand stroking gently where he'd just slapped her.

"Not bad," the older one said. "I think you got it -- third time's the charm."

Pira's whole body spasming in pleasure for one brief moment before the of white-purple glow took her. She could hear the sound of Controller behind her, but didn't know what it meant, her trained control port already massaging his cock in her absence.

And then she was back, the real her, freed of all covers and stories and ties.

"Service doll three-two-three is ready for use," said the doll with a faint smile, her voice husky, empty, and calm.