Service to My Master

Story Info
A sub's desire to give more to her Master.
1.8k words
4.3
7.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Dedicated to a special friend. Only initials used to protect the not so innocent. All characters are over 18.**

D wanted to better serve her Master T. So far, they had only played in the bedroom. Some light bondage, spanking, nipple twisting. She barely scratched the surface of her submission and she longed to take it farther, deeper. She wanted this not only for her but for her Master as well. The thought of serving him made her happy, made her pussy wet. Tonight she wanted to push the envelope.

Leaving work at lunchtime, D went to Master T's house. She had a spare key and let herself in. She stripped naked, exhilarated to be naked in his house. T kept a neat, tidy house but D got to work on a deep cleaning. Her ass jiggled and her tits swung as she vacuumed, exciting her even more. When she was done, the place looked and smelled sparklingly clean.

A nice rosemary chicken was next on the agenda. Still naked, D started preparing the bird and peeling the vegetables before putting it in the oven. Setting the alarm, she went in the bathroom to shower and prepare herself for her Master. Her cunt was positively leaking as she shaved it smooth. Just as Master T preferred it. She did her hair and make up, applying more than usual. She wanted to look sexy, slutty even. Thoughts of her make up smeared by drool and tears made her pussy clench uncontrollably.

D was undecided on what to wear, finally deciding to stay simple: nude with only her collar on. She ordered it online. It was simple, black leather with Slut in silver letters in front. Master was due home soon, D kneeled just inside the door, waiting.

T had a long, rough day at work. He was looking forward to grabbing a drink and relaxing. Maybe he would order a pizza. He didn't pay attention to the car in the street, the neighbors parked there all the time. He stopped short and stared as he opened the door and saw D.

"Please come in, may I suck your cock Master," she asked?

"Yes, you may slut," T answered.

D unbuckled and unzipped him, pushing his pants and underwear to the floor and helping him step out of them. She brought her face to his beautiful cock, rubbing her face on it. It was shaved smooth, D had done it for him herself yesterday. She inhaled his musky male odor, making her cunt drip moisture. She lost herself in his cock, kissing licking, stroking, sucking. Nothing else but his pleasure mattered.

T was blown away, literally I guess. D had always been an enthusiastic lover but now she was almost attacking his cock. Putting her entire being into pleasuring him. His cock was like an iron bar as she licked, stroked and sucked it. He had dreamed of this scene and his fantasies seemed within reach. T grabbed her hair in both hands, twisting them to get a secure grip. Pulling her head onto his engorged cock, he started to fuck D's mouth. He started with long, slow strokes.

"Clasp your hands behind your back, if you let go and try to use them you will be punished, " T ordered.

He picked up the pace, fucking her mouth faster harder. D gagged as his cockhead entered her throat. Drool and tears had her make up a total mess, just as she anticipated. T's hips were a blur as he used D's mouth and throat savagely. D unclasped her hands a couple times but kept them behind her back. She would have to be punished for that later.

The cum was boiling in his balls, his orgasm approaching. He pulled his cock out and fed D his balls. He stoked his stiff shaft as she licked and sucked his heavy balls. He slapped her face with his cock, before pushing it in deep as her eyes bulged and her throat constricted.

T could not hold back any longer as his balls pulled up tight to his body, ready to spew his seed. He felt the cum pulse up through his shaft and spurt into D's mouth. He pulled back so it would shoot in her mouth not down her throat. He wanted her to taste it, savor it.

"Don't swallow, swirl it around your mouth slut. Let it coat your mouth," he instructed.

"Now you may swallow".

D smiled up at him adoringly and swallowed. She had actually cum as he used her mouth. It was both a physical and emotional release.

He lifted her up and hugged her tightly, not caring that her messy face was staining his shirt.

"I have dinner in the oven Master, if it pleases you, go take a shower while I get everything ready," said D.

D washed her face, put on a sheer babydoll nighty and served dinner. It was all ready and on the table when T came in the room. She fixed him his favorite cocktail and served him until he instructed her to eat with him. The meal was delicious as they enjoyed it with pleasant conversation. However, both were thinking of the nasty fun they might have after dinner.

As Master T ate dinner, he considered how to punish his little slut D. She really had sucked his cock so well, and didn't actually try to use her hands as she sucked. But he did tell her to keep them clasped behind her back. Plus, he knew she really wanted and needed to be punished.

D served him dessert and said, "Unless you require something else, I will clean up as you enjoy you dessert Master."

"That's fine slut, serve me a brandy then kneel next to me when you are done," T ordered.

T let her kneel for quite a while as he savored his brandy. When he was ready, he told her "Go get your nipple clamps. The stiff clover clamps with the chain. Also, my heavy strap and the rope."

"Yes Master."

D scampered into the guest room closet where they kept their toys, bringing back the required items. Her cunt was wet, her juices making a squishing sound as her thighs rubbed together. She could smell her own excitement, anticipating what her Master would do. Wanting to give herself to Master T completely, to reach subspace as he used her. Hoping her total submission would please him, thus giving her pleasure too.

She returned and kneeled before her Master, offering what he asked for. T took the nipple clamps, squeezing them testing their tension. They were new and very stiff. "Pinch your nipples slut, pull on them, twist them. I want them hard and long," he said.

D could feel the blood rush into her nipples, extending, hardening in anticipation of the pain from those wicked clamps. She really didn't like them, they were extremely painful and her Master knew this. The fear and tension increased the intensity of the situation, taking her closer to subspace.

T took the items and set them on the table. Reaching out he took her right nipple, pinching it viscously, twisting and pulling it up. Then doing the same to her left nipple. D whimpered as her back arched, trying to ease the pain. Letting go of her nipples, T started slapping her tits, until they were a nice shade of red. Taking the stiff clamps, he applied them to her already tender tits. Pulling the chain up, he attached it to a clip on her collar. Her nipples were pulled up and stretched out painfully causing the clamps to bite harder.

T lifted her up and bent her forward over the table. Using the rope to secure her wrists and ankles to the table legs. He caressed D's creamy white ass before starting to spank her. Alternating cheeks turning them pink, he decided they needed a deeper shade. T picked up the strap, inspecting it. It was 30" long, made of thick supple leather with a ridged handle.

D trembled anticipating the bite of the leather. Her juices flowed in her fear and excitement, dripping onto the table. She knew Master would make her lick it up later. T rubbed her cunt juice around, working her clit. D could feel an orgasm building but T stopped just before she could cum.

He rubbed the strap over her tight ass. D clenching her cheeks, waiting for Master to begin. T lifted the strap up several times as if to strike but did not. Then rubbing her ass cheeks again until she relaxed, used to the feel of the leather. Then lifting his arm rapidly, he brought the strap down hard. The loud slap rang out followed by a loud grunt from D. T continued rapidly, her ass turning deep red as her cries rang out. He would rub her tender ass periodically to sooth her, finger her pussy, rub her flowing juices around.

D's pain was causing her to cry out loudly and T considered getting the ball gag but the neighbors were far away so he decided not to. Continuing for 6 strokes more, three on each cheek. When her ass was a deeper shade of red, he untied her, then turned her over and retied her limbs.

T released the clamps one at a time, D screaming as the blood flowed in, sensation returning. Pain causing her to see red. He then started to rub her sticky pussy with the strap. D started to beg in fear, "please Master, I have learned my lesson."

"Sorry slut, we must see your punishment through to the end. Ten swats to your hot pussy, you may cum if you need to."

The pain was intense. Trying to breath through the pain, D was screaming and sweating as T whipped her cunt. She was entering subspace, floating on a sea of intense sensations. Pain, pleasure, love, devotion to her Master. When it got too intense she had to let go of all control. Just when she thought she would go insane, she came. It felt like an explosion as every muscle in her body tensed. She saw stars, ears ringing as her juices gushed from her spasming cunt. It finally became too much as she slipped into unconsciousness.

T knew she was done for a while, releasing her and lifting her up like a child. D slowly came back to reality as he released her, clinging to T as he lifted her. He took her to bed and laid her down. Stripping off his clothes, he joined her in bed. She purred as he cuddled and caressed her, kissing her and telling her what a wonderful girl she was.

They drifted off to sleep. T thinking he would rest a while but knowing his hard cock would need relief before long.