All Comments on 'Serviced in the Garage'

by StackedAction

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One HELLUVA marriage right there!!

A well written shorty that demonstrates a significant amount of reality in it's best form of a wife & husband!!

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not too bad

The present tense was annoying, but other than that, very good. The cucks will hate it and complain about the category, but other than the tense problem, good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!!

Thank you for posting!! Great Loving Wife flash story!! Reality at its finest. Why? Same thing happened to me. Wish I still had that truck now. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
long time between real loving wives stories

5*, that's something my wife would have done before the passed away

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kudos

Out of all the stories I've read this is two most fitting for this category. I never new loving wife's meant be a beta cuck and watch your slut wife screw some dude while you beat your meat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YES YES

A hot loving wife is why we come here.A great story,THANKS

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Nice Story

For once the Loving Wife was an Actual Loving Wife of her husband and not some Idiot. Like to read more stories like this.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
A measure of something

Not a bad scene from a story. No one was murdered, no one was abused or degraded and I enjoyed reading it for those reasons.

I am afraid that I'm just so pleased not to have any of that lunacy, that I rate this much higher than it deserves. Much as someone working in a sewage facility might find smog refreshing. The dreadful verbiage posted around this and for some time here, makes this a nice change of pace.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Typical fucking asshole author that can't read.

LW= extra marital sex. This story belongs in romantic or erotic. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The only asshole here is you, Gordo12

You always make this same fucking comment. At least, on the stories where there is a genuine loving wife. Who appointed you the category police? You commented on the stupid window seat story that didn't even have a wife. Did you claim it belonged in another category? No, you didn't. After all, extra-marital=married. The fact is, the Literotica moderators determine what can go in which category, not you.

The fucking description says, "& more." Can't you read, asshole? The moderators have always allowed a wide latitude in this category and you need to get over yourself and quit making that same fucking stupid comment. Make your stupid comment on the stories that don't even have a wife if you want someone to pay attention. Otherwise, you're just another cuck commentator who can't stand it that someone isn't cheating. Piss off, asshole.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Why so hostile, Gordo?

If a couple wish to add a bit of excitement to their sex life, why not write about it in the Loving Wives category? Clearly, from the comments, a lot of readers are happy to have something like this submitted as a LW story.

What they are doing may not be very 'Extra', but it does get the approval of the Moral Brigade, which Extra-marital does not.

A little tolerance, perhaps?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
for gordo

What's up gordo? The story didn't have a facsimile of you slurping up somebody's leavinings in your ole lady? Pussy!!! A real commenter would get pissed off enough to write his own story but that would mean that you would have to expose your own balls/soft underbelly to other readers and you're too much of a pussy to do that. Oh well.......some things never change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grabbing my wrench

I'll adjust the gap in your plugs anytime!

traghip2003traghip2003about 7 years ago

Could feel the fender in my hands and your mouth 👄 on my cock. Fucking good scene Stacked.

StackedActionStackedActionabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for all the kind words. Very happy some people can get excited and get off to my stories.

If you like this one Car Wash might be up your alley too.

Happy strokes and pokes!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Great change of pace from the usual cheating, cycling stories.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerabout 2 months ago

Thanks for a well-written and deliciously fun read!! Excellent writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStackedAction@StackedAction
Married, Caucasian, bi sexual female, curvy like toys, 3 somes, oral in reality in fantasy, I often think about gloryholes, adult theater sex and sex with strangers in public places, like changing rooms and doctors offices. As far as my stories, a few are actual recounts of r...