Servicing Sara's Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Domme sends her trans friend over to be worshipped.
5.8k words
4.73
29.6k
61

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nada_doing
nada_doing
426 Followers

Author's Note: this is part 2 of a series where domme girlfriend Sara shares Dan with her friends (see part 1 for an introduction to the character in this story), and the 3rd part in the overall series of Dan and Sara's relationship as she pushes his boundaries and sends him deeper into a submissive lifestyle.

Sara was away on a business trip for a week. It sounds silly, but I hadn't spent so long apart from her since we'd started dating, and I found myself missing her by the end of the first night -- her scent, her warmth next to me in bed, the little touches as she walked past me. And, of course, I missed pleasing her, and I missed cumming. While she was gone, I was forbidden to cum unless she gave me permission. It was now the third day, and I was aching for release.

Every morning while she was gone, she'd send me a text with my tasks for the day, a little way for me to feel like she was still there and I could still please her. They were mostly simple things -- do the laundry, tidy up the closet, rearrange her shoes -- but she threw in more complicated tasks as well: send her a video of me jerking off, but not cumming, or of me fucking myself with her strap-on.

I woke every morning excited to see what she would have in store for me. That day I was off work; I wondered if that would mean a longer list. I woke up early, made myself coffee, and watched the news while I waited for her text. Finally, my phone buzzed over and over as a lengthy series of texts came in:

Good morning, my pet. I hope you slept well! I miss you. This trip is bullshit, and the food in Dallas sucks. This whole conference probably could have been an email. Anyway, I know you're looking forward to your tasks for the day, and today I have something extra special planned for you.

Get yourself prepped. Hyat is coming over at 1. She's disappointed that she didn't get to fuck your ass last time, so I promised her she could. I want you to obey everything she tells you to do as if it came from me (we talked about our boundaries already, so don't worry about that). Make sure the place is tidy and make her something to eat. Put the glass plug in; that's the thickest one, and you're going to need it.

When she comes, I expect you to be naked, waiting by the door on your knees. I lent her a key to the apartment, so she'll let herself in. Enjoy yourself, my little slut. I know how much you've been looking forward to her cock again.

You're allowed to cum if she lets you. Tell me all about it after.

My stomach churned with excitement. It had been about a month since Sara invited Hyat and Megan over. I'd thought about that day so many times since, but my thoughts always circled back to the same image: Hyat's big, beautiful cock, standing up proudly between the curve of her hips. I wanted to feel its heft and warmth in my mouth again, to finally take her in my ass. I shivered; excited, but nervous. I hadn't played with someone without Sara around, not since before we got together. I didn't know what to expect, how it would feel without her there to guide me. But she had arranged everything -- it would almost be like she was there, in spirit.

I had a lot of time before 1, so I tidied up and made some pasta salad. Then I gave myself an enema (some people seem to enjoy it, but I suffer through it as a necessary evil) and worked our big glass plug into my ass. Sara and I had bought it together only a few weeks before, and only used it once or twice. It was by far the biggest one we had, and I had to work up to it with the smaller plugs first.

Time dragged slowly. Noon came; 12:30; 12:55. At exactly 1:00, I stripped down and carefully knelt on the floor in front of the door, squeezing my ring around the thick plug inside me. I tried to control my breathing.

The minutes dragged by. My knees started to ache. 1:00 became 1:15; I got up and stretched a few times. Finally, I heard footsteps coming down the hallway outside our apartment and I fell back to my knees, waiting.

Keys jingled as someone fumbled at the lock; finally it clicked, the doorknob turned, and Hyat stepped into the apartment.

It was a hot day, so the tall, lithe woman was dressed casually: blue running shorts that came to about the middle of her dark, thick thighs, a fluorescent tank top you could see her white bra through, and clean white sneakers. Her black hair was done up in a bun, tucked underneath a Yankees cap. Her eyes fell on me, running over my naked body; I stared up into those golden brown eyes, swallowing, butterflies flapping in my belly. Her full lips, unadorned by lipstick this time, curled up in a smirk. She stepped in and closed the door behind her.

"Well, well, well," she said, her voice low, setting the keys down on the side table and stepping towards me. "Right where you belong. Did you miss me, Dan?"

I nodded, my mouth dry.

"You'll answer me when I ask you a question," she said, eyes hardening.

"I missed you, Hyat," I said. "I'm excited to please you today, however I can."

"You should be," she sniffed. She walked over to me, my head about level with her hips, and reached down, running her finger along my chin. "I know I'm a little late. I was finishing up a workout, and besides, I wanted you to know that you're on my schedule." She regarded me for a few moments, and I stared back up into her brown eyes. She was gorgeous.

"Sara found a cute one," she said, sighing. "She's always been good at that. She can just tell, you know, she has like a ... sub radar. It's amazing! I need her to find boys for me." Her hand wrapped around my chin, more roughly, pulling my face upwards to look at her. "I wonder, when she picked you, if she already knew what a little cock hungry slut you'd turn out to be. How much you love to please and worship big dicks, with your mouth..." she slipped a finger between my lips, and leaned down, whispering in my ear, "... or with your ass. Isn't that right?"

"That's right," I managed, my heart hammering.

"Well, lucky for you, I love breaking in little sluts like you," she said, smiling. "I'll make you feel things you've never felt with that little strap-on she uses on you. Have you ever had a real cock in your ass?"

"Just once," I admitted, stammering. "With Sara and ... her friend."

"Oh, she's so kinky," Hyat giggled. "I love it." Then she pursed her lips, considering me. "So, I won't get to take your virginity. That's too bad. But tell me ... were they as big as me?" Her fingers brushed over the front of her shorts, bunching the thin material around her cock. With her shorts pulled taut, I could clearly see the outline of her head. I gulped.

"Not even close," I said.

"Good." She smiled. "Take off my shoes and my shorts."

I rushed to obey, unlacing her sneakers and pulling them off her feet. She had on sheer white socks; I could see her black painted toenails peeking through them. Then I undid the drawstring of her shorts and pulled them down her long legs. Her cock was just barely contained by plain white cotton panties; I reached up to pull her underwear down, overeager, and she slapped my hand.

"Did I tell you to take my panties off?"

"No," I admitted. "I'm sorry."

"Lean in," she said, "and press your nose against my cock. Feel it through my panties. You need to show me you deserve it."

I leaned forward, my nose poking up against that bulge, running along its warm length. She wasn't completely hard, yet, but she was already big and firm against me. I could smell the sweat from her workout, but it was not sharp or unpleasant; I felt my dick stirring on its own, responding to her scent, to her hot length, so warm, so close to my face...

"Oh, is your dick getting hard from this? You just can't handle being so close to my cock. Naughty, naughty." She tapped me gently on the cheek. "Kiss it."

I puckered my lips, kissing her cock through the cotton. I planted a kiss on the head, then another and another, traveling down her shaft to where her balls bulged against the panties. My own dick hardened more, throbbing.

"Pull my panties to the side," she said. "Take out my balls and suck them. I know you want to."

I tugged on her panties, and first one, then the other of her big balls popped free. The skin of her sack was loose, her balls hanging low within it; I leaned forward and pressed my nose into them, breathing in the intermingling scents of soap and sweat. Then I stuck out my tongue and slowly licked up her balls, letting my tongue revel in each wrinkle and fold in her skin, all the way up to the top of her sack just beneath the base of her cock, which was still tucked into her panties. She tasted a little salty, but I loved it. Then I sucked one heavy ball gently into my mouth, rolling it with my tongue, bathing it with my saliva.

"Ahh," she sighed. "You know how you can really spot a slut like you? How you really know? Anyone can suck a dick if they're horny enough. Trust me. But the real sluts, they love balls. They love smelling them, licking them, sucking them. They make love to them, like it's their last meal." She smiled. "I bet Sara could feed you my balls every day for the rest of your life, and never fuck you again, and you'd be satisfied."

I whimpered, letting her ball slide out of my mouth and sucking in the other one. My cock was so hard it ached. I clenched around the smooth glass plug inside me.

"Well, maybe not satisfied. You'd need cock in your ass too, of course." I could hear a smile in her voice. "You may take my cock out, slut. I know you want to. But you may not suck it yet."

My hands glided up her thick thighs, hooking on her panties and rolling them down her legs and off her feet. Her big cock swung free, hard from the tongue-washing I'd just given her balls. My breath caught just looking at it; it was like a black hole, sucking me in, erasing everything else in the room. Her gorgeous caramel dick was long and thick, cut, with a deep purple head about the same width as her shaft and delicate veins running up and down its length. A thick bead of pre-cum gathered at her slit, begging to be licked up.

She took another step towards me, bringing her dick tantalizingly close to my face. "Close your mouth. And your eyes," she ordered. I obeyed; a few heartbeats of anticipation ticked by; then I felt it, thick and heavy, lying across my face. My closed lips pressed against the base of her shaft and the rest of it laid across my nose and forehead, warm and heavy, stiff with her desire. I breathed in deeply.

"That's right," she whispered. "Just feel it on your face. I own you." Gripping her cock by the base, she slapped her length gently across my face, once, twice. I felt a little droplet of precum on my forehead. "Tell me what you want."

"I want to suck you," I moaned into her balls. "I want to run my tongue up and down it, take it deep in my throat. I want to please you, make you cum."

"Don't get ahead of yourself," she murmured. "Why do you want to suck it?"

"I..." I stammered. "I don't know. I just do."

"I'll tell you why. You want to suck it because you're a fucking slut. You were made to service cock, big girl-cocks like mine especially. It's what you've always dreamed of. Isn't it?"

"Yes," I said. "Yes."

"Do what you were born to do," Hyat said, resting a hand on the top of my head.

I stuck my tongue out, running it up her balls to the base of her shaft, letting it linger for a moment there, feeling her thickness; then I followed that sensitive line up her length, pausing here and there to swirl my tongue around any place that got a reaction from her. Finally my tongue reached the front of her head, feeling the velvety skin of it engorged with her excitement, and I licked that pre-cum off her slit, savoring its taste and the feeling of it coating my mouth.

Finally, I took her head into my mouth, feeling it slide between my lips, brushing the roof of my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it, greedily, feeding myself more and more of her length, trying to take it all. I choked and gagged, but I'd been practicing. My eyes rolled back in my head and teared up as I took her to the hilt, my drooling tongue resting on her balls.

"Fuck," she said. "That's good. You're so eager."

I bobbed my head up and down on her, letting her fill my throat, my entire world shrinking down to just my lips, my tongue, my throat, and her cock. Her hands were firm on the sides of my head as she started to rock her hips, fucking my mouth. I took her all the way down my throat again, gagging, my nose pressing into her mound. I squeezed the plug inside me, enjoying the feeling of being filled at both ends.

She took a step back, pulling her cock out of my mouth. I wiped saliva from my lips, looking up at her.

"As much as I enjoy your mouth," she said, "I've been waiting all this time to fuck that ass of yours. I've waited long enough." She pointed. "Go to the bedroom and lie on your back for me."

I went to the bedroom, my heart racing, the hallway a blur. Suddenly I was on my back on the bed. I'd already laid a towel on the bed next to me, with a bottle of lube on top of it. Instinctively I lifted my legs up, opening myself, and waited.

She padded into the room. She'd taken off her shirt and bra, and her breasts lay bare, big dark nipples lying erect; my gaze drifted down them, over her toned stomach, to that gorgeous cock. I was desperate to feel her inside me.

"Look at you," she said. "So prepared. So ready. You've been thinking about this all day, haven't you?" She joined me on the bed, her arms on either side of my face, and undid her bun. Her hair fell around us, filling my nose with the floral scent of her shampoo. She bent down and kissed me, gently at first, her full lips pressing against mine; then she took my bottom lip between her teeth, biting hard, almost too hard. "I'm going to destroy you," she whispered. "I'm going to open things inside of you that you never knew were there. I'm going to breed you, fill you up with my cum. By the time we're done, you'll be ruined. You'll never want anything but my cock again. When you're fucking Sara, you'll be imagining me inside you. When you cum in her, you'll be thinking of my load, dripping out of you."

Her hands pressed down on my wrists, pinning me to the bed. Her nipples pressed into my chest; her stomach against my stomach; the weight of her cock against mine. She moved her hips back and forth, grinding our shafts together, her balls hot against me. Then she pushed herself up, one hand finding the plug in my ass and slowly pulling it free, setting it on the towel.

She opened the bottle of lube and squeezed a dollop onto her hand. I felt it, cold, against my asshole; her fingers spread it over my hole, teasing me, then slipped inside me, one finger, then two. She curled them up expertly against my prostate, making my dick leap and leak pre-cum. She rubbed that spot hard, spreading the lube inside me, her fingers rhythmically pressing over and over into my sensitive walls. Then she pulled out, squeezed out more lube; I lifted my head to watch her hand glide up and down her shaft, greasing it up. Then, finally, I felt the hot hardness of her tip resting against my hole, teasing it.

"I hope you're ready," she said. She pushed in.

My asshole resisted, feebly; she was much bigger than the strap-on, thicker than anything but the glass plug, but I'd had the plug in for long enough and was so aroused that, after a few moments, my hole relaxed and opened for her. Her head popped through my ring and slipped inside me; I stretched to accommodate her. It only hurt a little, an uncomfortable pressure that soon became pleasurable.

She waited there, just her head inside me, watching me, waiting for me to relax. Finally she slid further into me, feeding my greedy hole the thick cock it wanted so desperately. Inch after inch went inside me; her cock went on forever, it was infinite, and every moment of infinity was full of the feeling of her hardness sliding through my ring, the veins and bumps of her shaft teasing my hole as she slid into me. The nerves in my asshole on fire with desire, a fullness and pleasure radiating from deeper within me. I wanted her, all of her, as far inside me as she could go.

Finally she was all the way in, her hips pressed against mine. I felt unbearably full, beautifully full. She leaned forward, my legs stretching back towards me to accommodate her, and our lips met again, her forceful tongue sliding along my lips and then against my own.

"You love that cock," she whispered against my lips, her hips starting to pull away from me, drawing her length slowly out of me. She didn't pull completely out; she stopped, with just her head inside me, and then pushed forward again, slowly returning every inch of her cock to its rightful place inside me. "You're my cocksleeve. How would you like to be my cocksleeve, forever? I'm sure Sara wouldn't mind lending you out. She loves watching you getting stuffed... filled up ..." she started to pick up the pace, sliding in and out of me, each new thrust rubbing against something inside me, waves of warmth radiating through me.

I squeezed my ring desperately around her cock, making myself tight for her; I lifted my legs up higher and spread my cheeks wide with my hands, somehow inviting her to new depths; each stroke was a new high of lust, satisfaction, unbearable pleasure.

I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm tingling in my belly. She picked up the pace, fucking me faster now, her hips slapping against mine relentlessly, each stroke sending a wave of pleasure crashing through me. "I've got you," she moaned through her teeth, one hand wrapping around my throat as she propped herself up with the other and bucked wildly into me. "Right now, I could ask you to do anything, and you'd do it. Anything to keep this cock pounding away inside you, to make you cum from the inside out." She choked me a little harder; my eyes closed, stars exploding behind my eyelids.

My mind had floated off to some far away place. I was only my body; my body, reveling in the unparalleled pleasure of her cock, of her using me. I was getting close; a wave was crashing towards me...

"When you cum, you'll be mine," she said, picking up the pace. "There won't be any turning back. Tell me what you want."

"Fuck my ass," I moaned, louder than I meant to. "Cum in me."

"Whose ass is this?"

"Your ass, Hyat," I panted, my face burning, my toes curling, lips tingling...

It hit me. I tensed up; the wave crested, turned, fell in on itself, and my mind disappeared completely. My entire being focused on the waves of pleasure from her cock; cum poured from my dick, but I didn't feel the orgasm there, I felt it inside me, in my stomach, in my core. It was a long, rolling wave; the warm wetness of my cum spread across my belly; she kept thrusting into me, fucking me through my orgasm, each new stroke pushing out another stream of cum, triggering another wave of spasms...

"Oh, fuck," she said. "You feel so good ... your asshole clenching around me ... you want this cum so bad, you're milking it out of me ..." She moaned, straightening, her hand lifting from my throat to grab her breast, squeezing one hard nipple while she thrust into me. Sweat ran down between her breasts to her flat stomach. She threw her head back, groaned, and buried herself impossibly deep inside me, her balls pulsing against my ass cheeks, her shaft throbbing as she fired rope after rope of her thick cum inside me. I wished I could have some supernatural awareness of my insides, feel her seed painting them; I had to settle for the delicious spasming of her cock inside me, flexing against my ring and my oversensitive prostate.

nada_doing
nada_doing
426 Followers
12