Servicing Sara's Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thrust into me a few more times, slowing, until she finally came to a stop, her hips pressing into me again, her length still buried inside me. She collapsed down on top of me, exhausted, her face on my chest.

"Wow," she said, finally. I could barely think. My entire body was buzzing, vibrating; my ears felt stuffed up, somehow, like I was underwater.

"Sorry, I get a little carried away," she murmured. My cum was slick between us, rubbing on her stomach and breasts. She didn't seem to mind. "Obviously, I uh ... you're Sara's, not mine. I wouldn't intrude." For the first time in the brief time I'd known her, she sounded embarrassed.

"It's okay," I said, finally, still feeling like I couldn't breathe, like I was floating. "It was hot. She wouldn't mind."

"You came really hard," she said, laughing. "All from my dick. Without being touched at all. Not your first prostate orgasm, I'm guessing?"

"No," I managed. "Happens a lot with Sara and her strap-on but ... wow ... this was different. You're ... wow. Thank you."

"Thank you?" She lifted her head up, wrinkling her nose. "Never say thank you after sex, man, it's weird." She sank her head back against my chest, sighing. It seemed like now that she'd cum, some of that dominant personality had vanished. "This feels nice."

I put my arms around her. It felt natural. She was still inside me; I gave her cock a little squeeze with my ass, and she giggled. "Oh," she said. "Sorry about calling you a cocksleeve. Maybe that was a little much."

My face reddened. I was glad she couldn't see it. "I really liked that, honestly. You can call me whatever you want."

She sighed. "You and Sara are both really lucky," she said, after a moment. "You fit together so well."

"She's perfect," I agreed. My ass was starting to ache, dully, not in an altogether unpleasant way.

"I was supposed to FaceTime her and show you sucking me or getting fucked," Hyat said. "Whoops."

"I guess we'll have to go for another round, then," I said.

She lifted her head up again, looked at me, and cracked a smile. "Slut," she said. Finally, her dick softened enough to slide free from me, leaving me empty; her warm cum leaked out of my hole, running down my cheeks. She rolled off me, lying next to me in bed, sighing contentedly. I reached out to stroke her soft cock, fascinated by it; she let me, for a few moments, then took my hand and brought it up to her stomach. "I need a nap," she said. "You'll have go to without cock for another hour or two. Can you manage?"

I blushed.

She slid under the covers, then grabbed me by the wrist, pulling me under the blanket with her. "I never get to cuddle. Don't worry, Sara said it's okay."

My stomach fluttered. I put my arms around her, nestling against her, my half-hard cock rubbing against her ass. She pushed back against me, laying her arms on top of mine, and sighed happily. We drifted off together.

***

I woke up first. She was curled up next to me, her back to me, her breaths shallow and regular as she slept. I propped myself up, admiring the curve of her back, how her hair fell over the soft curve of her shoulders. She had a tattoo in Arabic calligraphy on her right shoulderblade. I pulled back a little bit from her, slipping out from under the blanket. She murmured and rolled over onto her stomach, her perfect ass peeking out from under the blanket.

I should have asked her if I could wake her up like this. We didn't know each other that well, after all. But I also knew that if our roles were reversed, I would wake up with her cock stretching my ass, and I would not have complained.

Moving down the bed, I lowered my face to the curve of her ass, kissing her cheek. She was so soft, smelling faintly of lotion; I dragged my lips between her cheeks, kissing the other side and then reaching down and gently pulling them apart. I stiffened at the sight of her dark bud, completely smooth, that line of sensuous skin trailing down from her hole, across her taint, to her balls, which were pressed against the bed.

I couldn't help myself. I bent down, my tongue touching the warmth of her hole, tasting her; I dragged my tongue slowly, up and down, applying a gentle pressure with the tip of my tongue, teasing her sensitive spots.

She moaned, waking, shifting her hips to spread them wider for me. "Oh," she sighed, her voice thick with sleepiness. "I thought I was dreaming."

I took my time, my tongue moving slowly, teasingly, over her hole, pressing gently against her ring but not hard enough to slip inside. She reached back, grabbing her cheeks and spreading them for wide for me, giving me my best look yet at her beautiful hole. I was so hard it hurt. I needed to be inside her.

Wetting one finger generously with my spit, I teased her hole with the tip, spreading my saliva around before I gently pressed into her. She opened for me, her ass warm and so tight around my finger as I sank in to the first knuckle, then the second, all the way down. She moaned, pushing back against my finger. Since she was lying on her stomach, I curled my fingertip downward, rubbing at that sensitive spot. I loved it when Sara did this for me, and Hyat responded like I did, letting out a hard breath.

"Are you trying to fuck me?" She asked, her voice low.

I froze, suddenly unsure. But then I pressed my finger against her spot again, felt her body shudder, and said: "Yes."

She laughed. "You've got balls," she said. "You'd better not cum before I do."

I bent down, kissing her taint as I slowly worked my finger in and out of her hole, letting my tongue run up and down that sensitive line of flesh before reaching her big balls, spread against the mattress. I licked them happily, my tongue bathing the backside of her balls, lapping between them.

"You love my balls," she moaned into the pillow, pressing back against my face, squeezing her ring around my finger. "You can't get enough of me."

I grunted an agreement into her skin as I licked her.

"I want your cock," she sighed. "Don't keep me waiting too long. I don't usually bottom... you might lose your chance."

I got up on my knees, reaching for the lube still sitting on the towel on the bed, squeezing it into my fingers and spreading it over her hole. Then I slipped my finger back in, slowly pressing my middle finger in next to it, stretching her. She sighed and pressed her face into the pillow, wiggling her hips in my face, her cheeks slapping together against my fingers.

I couldn't wait anymore. I hoped she was ready enough. Sliding my fingers out, I squeezed more lube onto my dick, my hand sliding up and down for a few moments to spread it, then lined my head up against her hole. She pressed back against it, her bud twitching against my cockhead. I pressed in, slowly; she was so tight, too tight; I slipped out.

"If you want it, take it," she said, looking back over her shoulder at me. Her eyes flashed.

I lined my head up against her and pushed again, firmly this time. Her hole tried to keep me out -- maybe she was squeezing on purpose -- but finally, the lube and the pressure of my cock forced her open, and my head popped past her ring. She gasped, one hand flying off the bed to press against my thigh. I had to fight every urge in my body not to plunge into her anyway, but I waited. I knew what it felt like, after all.

"Ohhh," she said, biting her lip, her eyes squeezing shut in a slight grimace. "You're a bit thicker than I thought."

"Should I take that as a compliment?"

She laughed. "Yes. Just stay there, let me..." her hand still on my thigh, she pushed her hips back against me, rocking back and forth, slowly taking more of me inside her. She was so hot, her hole impossibly warm and tight around me, clenching my shaft like a vice. Finally she rocked back against me until her balls swung into mine, slapping our sacks together, burying my length to the hilt in her hole.

"Fuck that pussy," she moaned. I drew back slowly, painfully slowly, letting her adjust, then sank into her again. I loved the feeling of her balls brushing against mine at the end of every stroke. Slowly she stretched to accommodate me, and I could go faster, enjoying the feeling of her walls around me, so different from Sara's pussy.

She pulled away from me. "Lie back," she said. I rolled onto my back, my dick straining, as hard as I've ever been in my life. She squeezed out more lube, rubbing it into herself, then on my cock, pausing for a second to tease my balls with her slippery fingers. Then she got up. Her cock was hard again, swinging up and down as she lifted one thigh over me, grabbed my base in her left hand, and lowered herself slowly onto dick.

My eyes were fixated on her thick cock as she sank onto me, enveloping me again in her warmth, until it came to rest against my stomach. She started up a steady rhythm, leaning forward with her hair falling around her breasts, moaning as she ground herself harder against me, using me like a dildo, angling her hips so my head pressed against her most sensitive spot. Her cock slapped against my stomach with every gyration of her hips.

Fumbling with one hand, I squeezed out a little lube into my palm and reached for her shaft, grasping her. God, she felt good in my hand, so thick; I spread the lube along her length, sliding my hand up and down, enjoying the feeling of her hardness between my fingers and palm.

For once, she didn't have a snarky comment. She just moaned, biting her lip, throwing her head back as her hips bucked up and down on my length and my hand stroked along her. I don't know how long we went on like this; I was transfixed by her, her beautiful femininity as she rode me, her flushed breasts, hard nipples, contrasting with her diamond-hard dick in my hand. It was too much; I got close a hundred times, each time slowing her down just enough not to cum, holding her impaled on my length as I jerked her, until I could let her keep riding me.

She moaned. "Don't stop," she said. "I'm gonna... don't stop fucking me!"

I picked up the rhythm, fucking up into her as I jerked her, and she threw her head back and moaned. I felt her ring spasm around my cock first, her walls pressing around me, and then a pulse went through her shaft and a thick rope of cum shot out, warm on my chest. I slammed into her harder, faster, fucking the cum out of her as she had with me; I was rewarded with spurt after spurt of creamy white cum from her purple head, each rope accompanied by an incredible spasming of her asshole around me.

"Breed my pussy, now," she panted.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I thrust into her, deep, my legs lifting off the bed as I tensed up and unloaded in her ass, fucking my cum deep into her.

We laid there, panting. She slumped forward, holding herself against my chest, squeezing tight to keep me inside her. "It looks like you do have other uses," she panted at last, laughing. "I forgot how good that feels. But don't expect it again any time soon, cocksleeve." She winked, then glanced down at my chest. "I made a mess..."

She bent down, lapping her cum off me, her tongue warm and ticklish on my skin. Then she leaned forward to kiss me; I tasted the saltiness of her own cum in her mouth, then felt it slide against my tongue as she shared it with me. She pulled her lips from mine and smiled. "We can't let perfectly good cum go to waste, can we? Speaking of which..."

A devilish little smile growing on her lips, she pulled herself slowly from my cock. Pressing a hand against her hole to hold my load inside her, she slid up my body -- I gave her softening dick a little kiss as it passed me -- and then lowered her freshly fucked asshole onto my face. "... you'd better clean me up."

12