All Comments on 'Servicing Sara's Friends Ch. 02'

by nada_doing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More Please

Excellent story. Pls keep em coming!

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 4 years ago

I like the shift and expanded personality you gave to Hyat — as well as giving Dan a chance to enjoy being a bit more of his old self when he was in charge of his own body. Now we'll all have to wait to see what happens next. I can see you writing frantically, having never thought you'd be so successful ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Awsome the way the dome side of Hyatt gives way after a good orgasm so she can get a nice ass fucking and come again love to be there

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

Love your stories. I imagine being the one dominated in all of them. Wonderful visuals. Keep writing please.

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomover 3 years ago
Wish I were there

I like the immediacy conveyed in your writing of experience. It put me with the characters. There was a nice connection between them, a strong power dynamic, but no arbitrary meanness, just hotness. Made me want to be there. Please more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
sweet story my dude

would love another

Addicted098Addicted098over 2 years ago

This is great. Hyat has been a great character. I loved how she was strong and in control without trying to humiliate Dan too much and just enjoyed her feminine side as well.

Addicted098Addicted098over 2 years ago

I woud definitely like to read more stories about Hyat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hello nada_doing

I have finally gotten thru all your stories I could only read a little at a time ;. I must say after reading many hundreds of stories yours are hand down in the top three authors I have read. I really hope you continue writting stories. If you do would you PLEASE let me know at ralleng@yahoo.com?

Thank you for your stories!!!

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 2 years ago

Just read all your stories, which sadly didn't take very long. More, please?

So nice to read stories where a man doesn't get turned into an implausible sissy, just likes what he likes and goes along with various things. And a trans character with an actual personality! Would love to read more about all of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernada_doing@nada_doing
I mainly write bi-focused stories, particularly with femdom and "forced bi" themes (though I prefer the term "bi encouragement"). I'm particularly interested the dynamics within hetero relationships when one party (or both) are eager to explore their bi side, and how that impa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES