Servicing the Stallions

Story Info
A tiger is gangbanged by lusty anthro stallion studs...
2.1k words
3.53
13.4k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

The tiger swayed on his knees, the stable cast into a shuddering, buzzing, flickering light. The lighting strips overhead needed work or, perhaps, that was just an effect that they used to make everything seem seedier and darker than it actually was, alternating between lighting up the centre aisle and the stables and the stacks of straw laid out just so. His blue fur bristled, the darker stripes slashed through starkly, but Takoda could not even breathe, chest rising and falling swiftly as he squirmed in bondage that, perhaps, he had accepted just a little too readily.

Ah, well... There was no matter for that anymore and only so very much to look forward to. Mewling softly, he turned his head from one side to the other, paws bound behind his back and thighs to his calves. He could tip over, if he wanted to, but that would have put his muzzle too far down to truly do what he was there for, panting heavily even as his eyes wantonly rolled back into his skull, tail flicking anxiously back and forth, although it was not the only outward demonstration of desire that he gave.

The black stallion that had brought him there loomed, a tall, imposing figure with folded arms, taking his time even as a slow, easy smirk spread across his soft, equine lips. Just the one white sock reached up over his bare fetlock, resting his weight back lightly on his hocks as he nickered keenly, tail swishing in a slow, steady, hypnotising cut of the air.

Swish.

Swish

Swish.

Takoda sucked in a breath, eyes wide, and yet words would not leap to his lips as that length of stallion-meat grew right there before his muzzle, a throbbing girth of pink and grey, the skin wrinkled where it had not yet quite fleshed out with divine blood. For that was the need that every stallion required in the end, was it not? The lust of the body coming to carnal fruition in the most lustful of ways was what every stud sought and he'd found just the right little submissive kitty-cat to satisfy his every last need.

Snorting, he stomped a hoof, not even bothering to grope and squeeze his own shaft, for the sight of his little, bound toy for the night got him hard and ready for anything, as quick as he would like. He'd only worn a loincloth, leaving every last inch of his studly, muscled glory, coat shining with good health, on show.

"You know why you're here..."

Heart pounding, all he could do was nod as that that god of a stallion slipped down his loincloth, casting it aside so that there was no longer anything concealing the raging rod of growing stallion-meat -- not that such a puny slip of cloth could not have hoped to hide it anyway. And, as if in a dream, the length of horse-meat pushed towards his lips, forcing them open with the drooling, flat tip as if the stud stallion simply could not contain himself. And just why would he ever have possibly have had to hold back? Groaning around him, the tiger flattened his ears lightly back to his head and took everything he could, pressing his rough tongue up to the underside, savouring every bit of the horse that he could in the heat of the moment. And yet that was something that proved more difficult, perhaps, than it should have been, tongue rasping along the length as the equine stud quickly and surely bottomed out in the back of his throat.

But that wasn't going to satisfy a stud who was well enough used to having his every need met and Takoda was well and truly stuck, encircled by anthro horses that seemed to appear from everywhere. Had he just not noticed them before? Or had he just been so wrapped up in the lusty wiles of one that he had excluded all else to the lustful grind and hump of his cock? It didn't matter, not at all, but what did matter was how that shaft demanded more, deeper, all the while. He was too small! Or at least he would have tried to say that if his mouth wasn't stuffed full of horse-cock, hacking and gagging on that hot length even as his eyes watered.

And, still...there was a part of him that wanted to feel the grunting stallion's crotch shoved up against his flat little nose, as deep as he could possibly go. He didn't have the long muzzle of an equine, after all, and could only do what his body allowed him to -- not that the stallion was going to take any kind of no or complaint for an answer, however. He leaned over Takoda with feral glee, a heady snort bursting from his nostrils as he forced the tiger down and down and down, for there were so many others who also needed his pleasure. The other stallions nickered and clamoured for the attention of their newest slut tiger, stroking raging, hard cocks with large paws that didn't even properly fit around their fat lengths, each one offering something new and different from the one that came previously.

Inhaling shallowly, the tiger cried out, eyes half-lidded with lust. Pain blurred into a stream of pleasure, his shaft hard and yet denied any sense of pleasure as much as he humped and ground his hips. He had been brought there, after all, to service the stallions and no one would exactly care all that much for the needs of a cat on his knees, which he well enough knew. That didn't stop his hips from grinding, rocking as if he was imagining just how it would feel to have the paw of one of the studs wrapped around his cock, jacking him off to a crude yet blissful climax.

But the stallion had no desire to last forever and, too quickly, Takoda's eyes shot open, the stud's nuts pulling up, churning urgently, in the prelude to climax. And, when it came, it came in a deluge of thick cum, pouring straight down the tiger's throat as his ear was pinched and his head dragged all the way down whether he liked it or not, although the throbbing of his dripping shaft told a tale that his lips could not.

Moaning around that hot length, the cum-vein pulsing and throbbing delightfully, he dutifully drank down every drop, savouring the musky taste, the slickness of it, as the black stallion drew back a little, spending the last spurts (as virile as they still were) onto his tongue as if to demonstrate his claim. Takoda cried out softly, lips and tongue working to clean that shaft of every last drop of semen and fluid that the stud had to offer, lost in a delirium of his own lust from which he very much doubted that he'd find any such escape from. And that was just the way that Takoda wanted to be, just so he could be in his rightful place.

Shuddering, the stallion's tail lifted, exposing the underside of the dock as something in his gut tightened, a different kind of need making itself known.

"Unnff..."

A groan was a groan but what happened next was something that the shivering, wanting tiger could not have anticipated, the hot jet of urine hitting his tongue with a rush and a heady flourish of sensation that overwhelmed him, taste overruling it all as he automatically tried to pull back. But it was hardly because he didn't want it to happen but that he was caught off-guard -- either way, the stallion's finger hooked firmly into the corner of his mouth held him fast, forcing him to drink the piss even as it splattered messily from his lips.

"Open up, kitty!" The stallion nickered mockingly, ears twitching as he fixed his 'victim' with a decidedly darkly cruel stare as if there could be no other option. "Can't just have the cream now..."

The raucous laughter of the others swarmed over his ears, bouncing off and coming at him in all directions, a cacophony of neighing, braying (even though there wasn't a donkey among them) laughter. All at his expense, always at his expense. Takoda panted heavily but forced himself to breathe through his nostrils the best he could, striving only to gulp down as much of that delectably thick and juicy length as he could. The glands pressed up into the back of his throat and it was all the poor tiger could do not to convulse, wanting more even as the stream of piss poured down and down his throat, hot and acrid and hissing with the sheer force of it.

Yet one orgasm was not all that the stallion's had to offer as Takoda was hefted up onto a bale of straw, one that he did not even catch the coat colour of slamming too easily up into his tail hole, which had already been prepared with a hefty (rather kind) helping of lubricant. If he hadn't had that much, well, he could only imagine just how much that first thrust would have hurt but there was little he could have done to avoid it, squirming in his bondage and gulping around another cock, this time belonging to a palomino stud with pure pink flesh on his length. It was all the same to the tiger who swallowed him down without question, the lingering taste of urine in his mouth mingling with semen as he was fucked from both ends, left still wanting more as his cock ground into the straw beneath his body.

More... So much more. Stallion after stallion passed him off, turning him over onto his back and expending a load of cum onto his stomach, marking his own shaft even as he cried out, brokenly around another fat length of horse-meat, forced into orgasm with just a crude finger rammed up under his tail, just to prove their dominance over him. He was nothing more than a toy that could be passed around between them for their pleasure, one covering him after another, the heady and intoxicating aroma of lusty bodies and piss flooding the barn like nothing else could, the earthen scent of the horses themselves near enough overpowering. Not every stallion, of course, relieved themselves in his mouth but his backside was another popular target, staining the patch of white in his fur too with a generous dose that only served to further debase him, fur soaked and dripping with their pleasure.

Yet what could one tiger do as he was lofted into the air, a cock squeezing into his tail hole (the largest yet belonging to a red Percheron stud), forcing him open even as he yowled and jetted out a comparatively weak orgasm before the watching, mocking equines? No, there was nothing he could do or even wanted to do to end his sweet debasement, hay tickling his nose and a tail flipping up over his head as his tongue was pressed to a pair of smooth, black nuts, another cock already up in his tail hole as if the one that came before had never left.

One sensation blurred into another as the time went on, the sense of time passing subtle and yet impossible to judge, as he was passed about and on, a mere sex toy to be used to satisfy their whims. And yet one cat as he sat back on his knees, trying to strain up to a meaty cock where a droplet of pre-cum clung to the tip, surrounded by a ring of needy cocks and yet finding himself drawn to that one. The grey stud that it belonged to laughed softly and shook his mane off the arch of his neck, looking down imperiously as the muscle in his thighs drew taut with raw power.

"You want some more, kitty? I think you like this..."

It's almost as if they had kidnapped him deliberately -- why! Smirking to himself, Takoda mewled cutely and opened his mouth again for the next load, although only time would tell and the experience of it whether it was cum or piss. And he couldn't wait to find out which!

Maybe he'd have to get Chen in to see just what the stallions had to offer next time...