Servicing the Tenants Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still, I have to ask," I murmured back, trying to hang on to some semblance of rational thought. "Are you sure you want to do this? I'm a decade older than you, and--"

"Ssshhh," she responded, laying a finger on my lips. "Iain, I'm going to stop you saying silly things like that." She leaned back, took the hem of her shirt in both hands, and pulled it over her head, being sure to catch her boobs with the shirt so they would fall free and bounce. They were full and heavy and perfectly shaped; they hung down with their size and weight, but there was no sag--they sat high on her chest, and the large dusky-pink pegs which crowned them pointed perkily upward. Brooklyn bounced and shimmied them, and all I could do was stare. "That's better, baby," she cooed. "I love the look in your eyes... You can't resist my big, soft, squeezable titties, can you? You don't have to pretend not to look anymore--you can look all you want... just don't stop there."

She raised herself up and pulled my head to her chest, feeding me her left tit. I took its turgid pink point greedily; I swirled my tongue around it, feeling it lengthen in my mouth, and caressed her soft, warm skin with my lips. I wrapped my left hand around her right breast, pinching its growing bud between two knuckles while I squeezed her supple titflesh and rolled it in my grip. My right hand took things to the next level, slipping into her shorts to explore her twat. My palm came to rest on the soft fur of her Venus mound as I probed her wet slit with my middle finger. "This is why," Brooklyn groaned. "This is why--"

For a moment, I pulled off her succulent melon and drew my hand out of her snatch. She moaned in disappointment and opened her eyes to look at me. She opened her mouth to say something, then stopped when she saw me put my finger in my mouth and suck it off with a flourish. "Mmmm," I said happily. "Tasty pussy--sweet and tangy and a little spicy." Then I stuck my tongue out as far as it would go, licking around her oval areola and flicking it over her nipple, and reached down to slide my hand back under Brooklyn's waistband. This time I pushed two fingers into her cleft; I found her pearl and started stroking it, which set her mewling.

"This is why," she said again, her voice breathy. "Fuck this is why I prefer older men... so much better... you have my whole fucking body on fire and I haven't even seen your cock yet..." She started fumbling with my belt; I suppose I could have let her concentrate on that effort, but instead I pushed two fingers into her dripping fuckhole, curling them toward me, and rubbed her clit with my thumb. Brooklyn squeaked adorably but kept her hands busy, so I lightly nipped her titbud; her hands stilled as she squealed, head thrown back, and I felt her hotbox rippling and pulsing around my fingers for several beats.

"You naughty boy," she breathed once her climax had passed; her hands redoubled their efforts, and she soon had my pants open and her fingers wrapped around my throbbing erection. "Mmmmm," she purred hungrily, "that's much nicer than my ex's." She bent her head toward my ear and murmured, "The only time I've had something that big inside me was the last time I bought a cucumber. I fucked myself hard with it before I cut it up and put it in the salad. Cody never noticed." I couldn't help myself--I started suckling her nipple hard and fast, closing my teeth enough to scrape it, while I twisted and pulled the other nipple with my thumb and forefinger. "Ohhhhh, fuck," Brooklyn groaned, "I don't know why I stayed with him... I could have had this every night... I need this so fucking bad... I need your big dick in my tight, hot, wet little cunt... need you to fuck me stupid..."

I leaned back, looked her in the eyes, and growled, "Are you going to take those shorts off, or am I going to have to rip them off you?" (I doubt I actually could have, but it sounded good.) I let her go as she scrambled backwards off my lap, and they hit the floor in record time. When she got back on the couch, before she could sink down on my cock, I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her forward and up, bringing her twat to my lips. A part of my brain took note that she was a true strawberry blonde, but most of my attention was on the feast I was about to enjoy. Before Brooklyn quite knew what was happening, I licked her from hole to post with a broad tongue. She let out another adorable little squeak and wriggled against my face. "Sexy girl," I informed her, "you have far and away the juiciest little peach I've ever eaten."

"Oh, please--oh, please," she panted. "Please, lover, eat me--eat me good--eat my sweet pussy... eat my wet little snatch..."

Her command was my wish, so I tucked in with enthusiasm, suckling her love button and lashing it with my tongue. Brooklyn collapsed against the wall with a long, loud moan, then yowled when I started corkscrewing her tight, slick hole with two fingers. It wasn't long before she came completely apart in a thunderous orgasm, frantically humping my mouth as her body shook and her pussy spasmed violently.

When the thunder passed, she slid bonelessly down my body. I grabbed my prick with one hand and slowed her descent with the other, guiding my knob into her dripping fuckhole. Brooklyn groaned as she felt me inside her for the first time. When I felt her supporting her own weight, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in for a kiss, which she returned with interest. We made out like teenagers as she impaled herself decisively on my shaft. She had another small climax when her hips came to rest on mine; I held her tightly while she trembled and shook. "So much better than the cucumber," she moaned. "So alive inside me... Your cock feels fucking incredible stretching my little pussy... so good to feel so full... so alive..."

Our lips wrestled and our tongues frolicked together as she started riding my pole. Brooklyn alternated between sliding her hips back and forth and bouncing them up and down, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed. I grabbed her tits, groping them roughly and thumbing her nipples; she kissed me harder, then broke off, moaning wildly, "Just like that, lover, just like that--feels so good with your cock--love your big fat fucking cock--"

Brooklyn's back arched, her body undulated wildly, and she slammed her hips down and ground herself against me; there was an infinitesimal moment of total stillness, then she threw her head back further and screamed "Iain!" to the ceiling as another powerful orgasm trucked her. (I was very glad, when I thought about it later, that the Cerulean's builders gave it extraordinarily good sound insulation, because I didn't really need anyone else in the building hearing a tenant screaming my name. Whatever explanation they came up with, it wouldn't have been good.)

She came back to herself with a delighted smile. "You're still hard," she purred. "You're not only longer than my ex, you last longer." Her delighted laughter chimed like bells. Brooklyn got off my cock and dropped to her knees between my legs, wrapping a hand around it and wanking it slowly, almost meditatively. "Your cock is beautiful," she breathed. "It's perfect--it fills me perfectly... I love your big fat fucking cock--it made me feel so good... I should kiss it to show my appreciation." She started feathering light kisses all around the head, making me groan. She looked up at me with a wicked glint in her eye, then abruptly deepthroated me. I'm not sure what to call the noise I made at that point, but her eyes glowed as she held herself there, massaging my prick with her throat, for longer than I would have thought possible.

She pulled off with a smirk, then swirled her tongue around my knob and sucked on it like a lollipop. "Mmmm," Brooklyn purred, "we taste good together." She flashed me a saucy little grin and added, "I should have mentioned, I practiced deepthroating that cucumber for a while before fucking myself with it. Had to get it wet first, after all." She gave my knob one more lick, then said, "Later I want to feel you explode in my mouth, or straight down my throat. But right now, there's only one place I want your cum." She swung herself sideways onto the sectional, ending up on all fours facing into the corner, and reached between her legs to butterfly her big pussy lips. "Right in here."

As I moved around behind her, Brooklyn waggled her ass at me. "Do you like my tight round ass, baby?" she cooed. "I know you do--I've felt your eyes burning holes in my pants." I blushed a little and she smiled in delight. "Do you like my tight ass as much as you like my big titties?"

"It's close," I muttered, squeezing her firm globes with both hands.

"Mmmmm, then you'll like watching it as you rail me from behind," Brooklyn purred. "I loved making out with you while I rode your cock--making love to you... I needed that incredibly badly. Now I want you to take that big beautiful cuntpiston and fuck the holy living shit out of me. Take me like the stallion takes the mare in heat. Fuck me into next week."

I knew Brooklyn expected an immediate dicking, but I had something else I wanted to do first. I made a cock of my tongue and plunged it into her wet little pink hole while my fingers went to work on her joystick. She squealed, then gasped, "That's your tongue? How the fuck--" I drank as much of her girl-honey as I could while I tongue-fucked her and frigged her clit. "Eat that sweet little pussy, baby," she panted. "Eat me out from the inside--fuck that tight cunt with--fucking magic tongue--fucking devour that snatch..."

It wasn't long before Brooklyn came yowling into the wall. I pulled out and got up on my knees behind her. I grabbed her ponytail with one hand, lined up my cock with the other, and slammed it into her still-spasming tunnel as hard as I could while I hauled back on her hair. Her head came up and back, pulling her spine into a taut bow and opening up her depths for my plundering prick; I felt her posterior fornix pulling tight around my knob as my hips slammed into her ass. She screamed wildly as her climax redoubled, and again as I relentlessly hammered her pussy right through her orgasm. "How the fuck did you do that?" she finally gasped. "So fucking deep--I didn't know there was that deep--"

"It's pulling your hair," I grunted. "It lines up your pussy so I can go deeper."

"I love it," she breathed. "I feel so--so--so fucked. It's fucking wonderful. And you're so deep--I've never been fucked there before--virgin territory--only your cock--it's yours now, baby--only yours... fuck me so good... keep fucking me--keep pounding me--keep giving me that big fat fucking cuntpiston... so crazy fucking good..."

I did exactly as Brooklyn asked. With my grip on her ponytail keeping me balanced, I pounded her pussy like a triphammer, watching her ass ripple each time I slammed my prick home. I hooked my free hand around her thigh to rub her clit; she cried out, "Give me that cock, sugar daddy--fucking give me that cock... Fuck that pussy--fucking fuck that pussy--fucking hammer that tight little fucking pussy... Fuck me stupid--fuck my brains out--fuck the lights out--fuck me into next--fucking--week--ahhhh--FUCK!" Her voice rose steadily in pitch and volume until finally she broke, screaming in shattering climax.

I drilled Brooklyn's fucktunnel ruthlessly through her orgasm, which prolonged it for a remarkably long time. When the spasms passed, she said hungrily, "Now it's my turn, you sexy fuckbeast... you made me cum so fucking hard so many times, and you're still fucking hard and I haven't gotten to feel you cum. I want you to use my tight, wet little hole to make yourself cum." She started squeezing my plundering prick with her snug hotbox, clenching her inner walls hard over and over again. I groaned at the sensation, provoking chimes of delighted laughter, and fucked her even harder and faster.

"That's it, baby," Brooklyn mewled, "use that tight, wet cunt like a dirty cumrag. I bet you have a massive load of cum for me--I want it all. Blow your load deep in that hot little pussy. Fill me so full of sugar-daddy cum, I'll be able to taste it. Leave me dripping for weeks."

I dropped her ponytail and leaned forward, wrapping one hand around each of her heavy melons, then pulled Brooklyn upright. I couldn't go as deep in this position, of course, but the friction was wonderful, and I knew it would rub right on her G-spot. I buried my face in the angle of her neck and shoulder, kissing and nuzzling and licking; I stroked and fondled and caressed her big tits, squeezing them gently and rolling their quivering pink points against my thumbs as I fucked her. "More, baby, more, more, more," she moaned. "Play with my titties, baby--your hands feel so good--love my big fat fucking titties. Don't ever fucking stop. Don't you ever fucking stop." I lifted her boobs in my hands, feeling their weighty softness and teasing her elongated nipples with my fingertips, then spilled them out of my palms and watched them jiggle before recapturing them for more caresses.

Brooklyn turned her head and captured my lips with hers. She kissed me with desperate intensity, moaning into my mouth as our tongues wrestled. I vigorously pumped her well and played tenderly with her tits. She brought her hands up to cover mine; I broke our kiss and murmured, "Rub your clit for me, sexy girl. I want to see you playing with yourself--shamelessly." She hooked one arm back around my head, pulling me back in for more kisses, and started frigging herself enthusiastically. "You're so fucking beautiful, and crazy fucking sexy," I told her. "I love watching you cum--it's gorgeous."

"I want to see your orgasm face," Brooklyn murmured back, "and I want to feel your hot load filling my pussy. I want to feel my sexy beast give me everything."

"I'm close, baby," I told her. 'So close... I'm going to blow harder than I have in years."

"Let me help," Brooklyn purred, and started pulsing her cunt around my dick again. That sent me over the edge--I came so hard I saw stars. I growled deep in my throat and drove my cock into her with all the force I had as my balls erupted in a volcanic orgasm. "YES!" she screamed in triumph, then exploded in her own answering climax.

*****

We cuddled for a while, spooning on the sofa. We told each other more of our stories, and I enjoyed having my hands full of her soft, warm breasts. I would gladly have spent the rest of the day in that position, but a nagging sense of duty eventually drove me to get up and get dressed to be on about my business. "Little though I like it," I finally told Brooklyn, "I need to be a responsible grownup and do my job. I definitely want to pay you another visit soon, but... well, we'll have to work that out somehow."

"Iain," Brooklyn said with surprising diffidence, "I think we need a really secure way to communicate. There are people in the building who would be really unhappy if they found out you're my sugar daddy."

"You're right, of course--and not just in this building," I agreed. "What that might be, though, I have no idea."

"Well, umm..." she replied even more diffidently, "I actually do. Or I might, anyway."

"Oh?" I responded, my interest piqued. I sat back down on the sectional and asked, "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, you remember I mentioned my side project?" Brooklyn asked in return. I nodded, thinking, I wonder why she wants to talk about it now when she wouldn't tell me a thing earlier? She continued, "OK, so I work in communications security and information security; that's what Scytale does for the DoD." I nodded again. "I've been interested in cryptology for years--since I read about Elizebeth Friedman when I was 14 or so. Are you familiar with PGP encryption?"

"In a general way, but no more than that," I told her.

"OK, so PGP works well, but it has its weaknesses, mostly arising from its complexity and the difficulties inherent in implementing something that complex in such a way that people can use it well. There's also the fact that the only truly completely secure encryption technique is the one-time pad, so eventually PGP will be breakable."

"All right," I agreed, wondering where this was going.

"Well, so..." Brooklyn continued, sounding bashful again. "I've been working on this app, you see... I think I may have come up with a way to use one-time-pad encryption for secure electronic communications--at least one-to-one. What I have right now is an Android app which creates an unbreakable encrypted connection between two devices. I've also connected it on an ad hoc basis to a cloud service where it can store encrypted data, if you want to share large files. It's pretty basic, but it has a simple self-contained messaging channel, and if you share your calendar with it--well, it only works with Google Calendar at the moment, but you can share it through the app. It's stable enough that I've been looking for an opportunity to install it on someone else's device--and this would be perfect. You have a Pixel, you could help me out, and--well, we could have some fun with it. And you could see... well... I want to be your sugar baby, and I want to be more than that--I just need to be ready--but I want you to appreciate everything I can do. I want you to see what I can do--I want you to see me--"

"Sssshhhh," I interjected softly, stroking her hair. "Ssshhhh. Brooklyn, don't ever be afraid of that. You never knew my wife Robyn, but she was one of the most gifted and capable people I've ever met. She was also one of the sexiest women I've ever seen--out of my league, honestly--"

"Don't sell yourself short, stud," Brooklyn broke in stoutly. "You're hot, and you're an amazing lover."

"I'm glad you think so," I said, shaking my head in wry amusement, "but--"

"It's not just me, baby," she interrupted. "You should hear the way the women in the building talk--" Brooklyn abruptly stopped talking and blushed a hot crimson.

I was intensely curious about what she had been going to say, but I thought it best not to push. Instead, I continued, "Regardless, that's not the point. The point is, I wasn't just attracted to Robyn for her body, I was attracted to her--all of her, as a whole person. To borrow a quote, 'I desired all of her. Nose and lips and feet and all the parts between, and her soul, without which her mere body would be all still and cold... and be not an object of desire at all."

Brooklyn's breath caught. "That might be the most romantic thing I've ever heard," she breathed.

Her comment tickled my funny bone, but I didn't dare laugh. "The funny thing is, in the novel, his best friend responds, 'My friend, you do not understand romance.'" Brooklyn gaped at me for a moment before bursting out laughing; then I could laugh as well without being misunderstood.

"What novel is that?" she asked a little later, mirth still bubbling in her voice.

"The Curse of Chalion, by Lois McMaster Bujold," I told her. "It's a fantasy novel--a great one, in my opinion. She's an excellent writer, but that's her masterwork--again, my opinion, but I think it's well-founded."

"I look forward to reading it," Brooklyn said happily.

I kissed her and told her, "I look forward to discussing it with you." She beamed and kissed me back. That took several enjoyable minutes. Eventually, I returned to my point. "Where I was going earlier--Brooklyn, you're obviously much smarter than me in your professional area of expertise. From the sound of it, I think you might be brilliant. I didn't know that, but I'm not surprised; and I don't think your sheer beauty or sexiness would ever have blinded me to your mind or your character, but Robyn spoiled me--she gave me all those things, and all the love her great heart had to give besides.