Servicing the Tenants Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brooklyn, I hope you decide you could love me, and that you're ready to take the risk; but whether you ever do or not, I do see you, and I want to know you--including all the ways you exceed me. And I certainly want to do everything I can to help you achieve and become everything you're capable of." She wriggled herself around in my arms like an eel until she could wrap hers around me and bury her face in my neck; I felt her tears tracing paths along the contours of my skin. I held her tightly and stroked her hair until her crying eased, then gave her a light swat on the ass which made her twitch. "Now, you need to get up and install your app on my phone so I can get back to doing my job."

*****

Later that evening, I was relaxing on my couch with a beer (a Belgian golden strong ale from a regional craft brewery; it was marvelous) when I heard the notification sound I'd assigned to Brooklyn's app. I picked up my phone and read, Just testing out the system for my sugar daddy. If this came through clearly, please reply with the word kumquat.

Kumquat, I typed back.

Oh, good. *sighs in relief*, Brooklyn responded a moment later. Your sugar baby is giving her two weeks' notice tomorrow, and I'd feel uneasy about doing that if we didn't have the communication working.

Makes sense to me, I sent back. One thing I'd forgotten to ask: did your ex take his keycard with him?

After a pause, she answered, I had to stop and think about that. I haven't seen it anywhere, so I would assume so. Why? I started responding, but then her next message popped up: Silly me. You want to change the locks, right?

Metaphorically, I replied. Reprogram the system and recode your keycard.

Oh, good, Brooklyn returned almost immediately. Should I come by your office as soon as I get back from work?

The office closes for the day at 5, but I'm usually there for an hour or so after that, I said. Let me know when you park, and I'll be ready to let you in.

Sweet! Brooklyn responded, adding a kissing emoji. No one's going to be around--we can fuck in your office!

I blinked at that, taken by surprise. After a few moments, she continued, Well, probably not tomorrow--I wouldn't want to do that after a long day at work. We can save our first tryst on your desk for a couple weeks from now. Maybe to celebrate the first day I don't have to go back to that job. A smirking emoji followed, but I didn't notice it immediately... my brain caught on "first tryst" and started spinning out scenarios.

You little minx, I finally wrote back. You're going to keep me up half the night fantasizing about you--you know that, don't you?

Oh, good, was her response, followed by an eggplant emoji.

*****

The next day, Brooklyn showed up just a few minutes after my last employee left; I got her keycard recoded so her ex's card would no longer give him access to anything at all. I sent her off with a kiss and went back to work. A few minutes later, I heard a notification from her app. I opened it and my eyes quickly went wide to see this message:

I'm going to take a shower now. It's a good thing my door is locked. If it weren't, or if some big, strong man had a key, he could take me by surprise and ravish me. He could push me up against the wall, impale me on his big, powerful cock, and use me for his pleasure. He could play with my big titties and fuck my sweet little cunt until I begged for mercy, and then just fuck me harder.

I've seen my sexy landlord watching me when he thinks I won't notice. If he knew he could catch me in the shower, he might try to take me, and I might not be able to resist him. It's a good thing my door is locked... unless he has a key...

I sat their blinking for a few moments while my brain processed the situation. Strange as it seemed to me, it was undeniably clear that Brooklyn wanted me to take advantage of her in the shower. I quickly put things in order and left my office.

I didn't go the usual way, however. In addition to the private elevator for my employees which ran between our offices and the parking garage, I had one all to myself which opened onto the little hallway from my inner office to my personal washroom. Unlike theirs, mine went all the way to the top floor. I almost never used it, seeing no benefit in concealing my movements around the building. That day, however, the benefit was real, especially since Brooklyn's seventh-floor apartment was on the same side of the building as the shaft and only two doors down. I made sure my outer office door was locked, then headed for my elevator.

My experience of shower sex has been that it depends a lot on the shower and a lot on how wet the woman is. On the latter point, I wasn't worried, since I'd never tasted a woman juicier than Brooklyn. On the former, I figured there was also no reason for concern, because the Cerulean's builders had had a thing about bathrooms. They went for good quality everywhere in the building, but the bathrooms came in for special attention, and particularly the shower stalls. They had extremely grippy floors, for one thing, through some combination of the material used and the texturing of the surface; those floors sloped slightly from the entrance wall to the far wall, and the drain was a thin grate in the base of the wall. The entrance wall of each shower was floor-to-ceiling glass with a door that hinged outward. The stalls were wider than one would usually expect, with a solidly-built corner seat at the far end from the showerhead and a reasonably deep ledge that ran around three sides. The ledge was intended for shower stuff, of course, but it was high enough and deep enough to be usable for fucking.

I stripped off my clothes and laid them on a bench before walking into the bathroom--which was steamy in more ways than one. Brooklyn had left the stall door open, so I could see her standing under the spray, eyes closed, fondling her well-soaped boobs. As I moved quietly toward her, she rinsed off her right hand and grabbed a small bottle with her left; she squirted something onto her fingers and began slowly frigging herself while the left hand returned to her tits. In general, I hoped my tenants showered with the door closed to keep all the water inside the shower, but under the circumstances, I wasn't about to complain. Not only did it give me a golden opportunity, it showed her faith that I would show up, and that touched me.

Padding into the shower as quietly as I could, I grabbed Brooklyn's hips and turned her so I could pull her ass against my long, hard rod; I took a moment to close the door before wrapping my hands around her soapy melons. She leaned her head back on my shoulder, humming in pleasure. "My rapacious landlord," she cooed. "You couldn't resist taking advantage of a naked, defenseless woman..." She flexed her hips, rubbing the globes of her ass up and down my prick, then shimmied them. "Just thinking about having your wicked way with her when she can't resist you has you long, and hard... and... thick..." She turned her head for a long, steamy kiss; water ran down our faces and trickled between our lips.

Breaking the kiss, I nibbled Brooklyn's ear, enjoying her squeak of surprise. "When the woman in question has promised me her pussy to use whenever and however I want," I growled, "I don't see any reason to restrain myself." I pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts, feeling them pop out of my grasp. "And when her tits are as good as yours, and her little pink hole is as tight and wet as any pussy I've ever fucked, I don't want to restrain myself."

I sucked on Brooklyn's neck, then lightly nipped her; she yelped and shuddered in my arms. "You naughty boy," she breathed. I rinsed my hands off before taking the handheld to wash the soap off her sweet melons. I put it back, spun her around, and lifted her onto the ledge before grabbing the little bottle, which declared itself to be an unflavored edible lube for shower sex. She spread her legs wide, humming in excited anticipation, and I moved between them, liberally coating my right hand and reaching for her open quim.

My lips claimed hers in a hungry, demanding kiss, but I could still hear her moan of pleasure when my fingers touched her pearl. I frigged it slowly and gently as I plundered her mouth, but my self-restraint began to crumble as I kissed my way down her jawline and neck to the upper slopes of her succulent tits. Brooklyn was beginning to sweat in the steam, giving her silken skin a salty tang.

By the time I sucked her elongated nipple between my teeth, my fingers had grown urgent on her clit. I alternated stroking it up and down, pinching very slightly, with tracing circles around its tip, before shifting to rubbing it with my thumb and probing Brooklyn's tight pink hole with two fingers. While I played in her drenched twat, I feasted on her big melons, taking mouthfuls of supple titflesh whenever I moved from one nipple to the other. "Oh fuck I love--your mouth, your fingers..." she moaned brokenly. "Don't... oh fuck don't restrain yourself, sugar daddy... take your sugar baby... take what you want... take whatever you want... take everything..."

I dropped down to my knees and pulled my fingers out of her fuckhole so I could stick my tongue as deep in Brooklyn as it would go. "FU--UUUCK," she yowled, her voice climbing when I thumbed her joystick. "Eat me, sexy beast," she gasped after a moment. "Eat me like the Big Bad Fucking Wolf! Oh fuck what a long fucking tongue you have..."

"The better to ravish your sweet little cunt with, my dear," I growled, then fastened my lips around her pearl and started corkscrewing her with my fingers.

"Yes!" Brooklyn exclaimed. "Ravish me... ravish me, lover..." I sucked her lovebud hard and pulled my hand toward me to maximize the friction on her G-spot as I fingerfucked her, sending her voice spiraling in a feral cry. She grabbed my head with both hands and wrapped her legs around my neck. I drove her higher and higher, lashing her clit with my tongue as I suckled it, feeling her whole body trembling. "Iain," she moaned wildly, "oh fuck baby... oh fuck baby... oh fuck baby... eat that pussy... eat that sweet little pussy... devour that pussy, sugar daddy... devour your sugar baby..." When I reached back up with my free hand to pinch and twist one of her nipples, she broke, and her hot, wet cunt erupted in my face.

While she was still cumming, I put my hands on her hips and pushed myself back; she let go of my head and spread her legs wide again. "Fuck me hard, sugar daddy," Brooklyn said urgently. "Ravish your sugar baby with that big fat fucking cock. I need it..." I stood, lined up my cock, and rammed it home. She squealed and threw her legs around my waist, crossing her ankles behind my ass. I railed her tight pink hole with all the force I had, giving silent thanks to the Cerulean's builders for the floor and the ledge. "So good, baby, so good," she moaned. "Such good dick, you fuck me so good... I need this so fucking bad... thinking about your big cock all day..."

"You like that cock, sexy girl?" I asked roughly. "You feel that cock plundering your sweet cunt? You feel how long and hard you make me?"

"Fuck yes, lover," Brooklyn mewled. "I love your cock... I want it... I need it... more... harder... more..." She started feverishly pulling and twisting her nipples as my prick thundered in her tunnel.

"You're mine now," I growled. "You're at my fucking mercy. I can walk in here any time I want and take you right then and there. Any time you take a shower, any moment, you could find yourself pinned to the wall and fucked. Any time you go to bed, you could wake up with your pussy stuffed full of this cock. I can come fuck your brains out any time I want, and there's nothing you can do to stop me--and that turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Oh fuck yes," Brooklyn breathed. "It's so fucking good to be wanted... so good to drive you fucking wild... Take what you want, baby--fucking take me... fuck me into the wall... Oh, baby, I'm--I'm--don't stop--don't stop--fuck me harder--harder--don't--stop--fuck--meee--" Her eyes closed, her voice broke, and a scream tore from her throat. She writhed and shook against the shower wall; I hilted my shaft in her convulsing box and held her close to make sure she didn't fall.

When her eyes flickered open again, Brooklyn pulled me in two-handed for a deep, hungry kiss. "Take me from behind, sexy beast," she said huskily. "Pound me hard and fast and deep as fucking hell. Fuck me deeper rhan any man ever has. Fucking plow me with that beautiful fuckmuscle." She slid down to stand on her feet, turned away from the showerhead, and bent forward, extending her arms to put her hands on the ledge. She looked over her shoulder at me, then gave a naughty smirk and reached back with both hands to spread her ass cheeks wide.

I pushed my knob just inside her wet fuckhole, then grabbed her arms before she could return them to the ledge to brace herself. Brooklyn yelped in surprise; I held her wrists tightly and slammed my hips forward, burying my shaft to the balls in her tight, wet heat. I took her so deep, I could feel her posterior fornix stretching around my knob like a sock conforming to a foot. She squealed in surprise and came, briefly but intensely. "Fuck, lover," she gasped, "you just set another new record... so deep... that feels in--fucking--credible..."

With each thrust, our bodies crashed together with a flat "crack" that sounded surprisingly loud in the shower, given how steamy it had gotten. Each time, Brooklyn's upper body jerked with the force of the impact, setting her tits swinging wildly; each time, I felt her P-spot pull taut around my cockhead. Which was more the cause of the mewling grunt that accompanied each collision, I couldn't say. Once again, though, I blessed the Cerulean's builders for making this moment possible. "Is this what you wanted, sexy girl?" I asked roughly. "You like this big cock dominating your sweet little pussy?"

"Yes ­--yes--yes--" Brooklyn panted. "So fucking intense--so fucking fucked--I love it... Do you like that tight, wet cunt, sugar daddy? You feel that sugar-baby cunt stretching tight around your big dick? It's never been so full... only sugar-daddy dick... nothing else will ever be enough..."

"Cum for me, baby," I growled. "Cum hard on my cock."

"Thank you," she gasped. "Thank you--thank you--thank--you--fuck--IAIN!" Brooklyn blew hard around my prick. I hilted myself in her spasming box and held there, partly to keep from cumming myself and partly... not. When her climax began to fade, I released one arm, then the other. She braced herself against the wall and stood there, panting. "Fuck," she breathed; I started pulling out. "That was--almost too much."

"Good," I rumbled, then grabbed her hair and pulled back as I slammed my hips forward again; Brooklyn shrieked as I hooked my free hand around her leg to diddle her clit and gave her tight hole the thunder.

"I can't--I can't--I can't--cum--again--" she mewled. "Too--much--"

"You can and you will," I growled. "You asked for it--He could push me up against the wall, impale me on his big, powerful cock, and fuck my sweet little cunt until I begged for mercy, and then just fuck me harder. Remember?"

"Oh fuck I do!" Brooklyn cried out. "That's so hot--fuck--I am--I'm gonna--Cumming!" I buried myself to the balls in her pussy one last time and let my balls erupt, hosing down her inner walls with my cum.

When all was still, I pulled out and drew her upright, then shifted us around until I was sitting on the seat and she was between my legs, back under the water. I held her close, caressing her upper back; we kissed tenderly and long. "That was a sex dream come true," Brooklyn murmured. "You're amazing."

"So are you," I murmured back.

We played in the shower for a while, washing each other carefully, then toweled each other off. We ended up kissing again, me seated on the toilet, her straddling my lap; she ground herself against my recovering erection. "Do you have to go yet?" Brooklyn asked softly, hopefully.

"No," I answered with a smile.

She slipped off my lap and drew me to my feet. "Make love to me again," she said. I answered her with a kiss, and she led me by the hand to her bedroom. The bed was turned down in obvious hope. Brooklyn lay down on her back with her head on her pillow and her legs spread, and reached out her arms to me. I followed her, wrapped my arms around her, and pushed into her slowly, savoring every inch. She embraced me in turn and brought her lips to mine. We kissed like lovers as I fucked her with long, slow strokes.

We made out like that for a while, then my mouth went exploring. I kissed Brooklyn's jawline, her neck, and down the slopes of her breasts to wrap my lips around one elongated nipple. I sucked on it, curling my tongue around it and teasing its tip, then opened my mouth and flicked it rapidly with my tongue. Then I shifted to her other breast to suckle and pull on its dusky-pink crown. I worshiped her tits with my mouth, licking and sucking and kissing each in turn. "Just like that, baby, just like that," Brooklyn moaned. "You fuck me so good... your big fuckmuscle fills me up so good... your mouth feels so good on my titties... love my big fat titties... feels incredible while you fuck me..."

We both built slowly to orgasm, but at some point Brooklyn said huskily, "Cum for me, lover. Cum inside me again--fill my little pussy with one more load of cream. That's all I need--cum inside me and make me cum."

"It's all yours--" I groaned. I fastened my lips on hers again and let myself go over the edge. I felt Brooklyn writhing against me as my first spurt triggered her own climax. We held each other close as we came together.

*****

Late the next evening, just as I finished toweling off after my shower, Brooklyn sent me a message through a different channel on her app than the one we had been using; tapping on the notification opened what looked like an e-mail inbox showing one e-mail. The subject line was Sugar baby wants to play with her sugar daddy. When I tapped on that, it started a livestream and changed my screen orientation from portrait to landscape. Fortunately, since I was (as always) home alone, the sound was on. Brooklyn was lying on her back in the center of her bed, propped up in a half-sitting position on her pillows. The comforter and sheets had all been pulled down to the foot. I grabbed a bottle of lotion from my nightstand and walked out to the living room where I could watch comfortably with my hands free; she gave the camera a little smirk and started talking.

She began by stating the date and time, confirming that this was indeed happening live. Then she said, "Dear Diary: Yesterday I was all alone in the apartment taking a shower, playing with my girls"--she began kneading her boobs and plucking at her nipples--"and daydreaming about my big, strong, sexy sugar daddy, when suddenly he grabbed me from behind. He pulled me close so I could feel his big, fat sugar-daddy dick rubbing against my ass; oh, Diary, he was so long and hard for me! And his big, strong hands felt so good squeezing my big, fat titties... and pinching my nipples... And then he said he was going to use me for his pleasure... I bet if he could see me now, he'd be long and hard again..." You know it, baby, I agreed. I put lotion on my hand and started slowly jacking off.