Servicing the Tenants Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TitManDDo
TitManDDo
1,037 Followers

"My sugar daddy turned me around and pushed me up against the wall; he devoured my juicy titties and fingered my sweet little pussy." Brooklyn picked up a vibrator, turned it on, and touched it to her clit; she gasped and her back arched, but she didn't stop playing with her boobs. "Then he started feasting on my pussy--he stuck his tongue so deep inside me--oh, Diary, I felt like that slut Little Red Riding Hood being eaten out by the Big Bad Wolf! It was soooo good, and then he sucked on my button and fucked me some more with his fingers, and grabbed my titty and squeezed it, and ate me until I creamed all over his face. I bet he's thinking about it right now and playing with himself too. I hope he doesn't cum too soon." I'm trying to stay right with you, I thought.

"And then--oh, Diary--" Brooklyn kept the vibrator going on her clit and reached with the other hand to grab a surprisingly real-looking dildo. "You see this?" she asked, holding it up for the camera. "I went to the store today and bought the biggest dildo they had, and it's still not quite as big as sugar-daddy dick. He stood up and shoved it deep in my tight little cunt--I was so wet for him!"--she began fucking herself vigorously with the dildo, and I think she turned up the vibrator-- "and he told me some night soon I'll go to bed alone and wake up with him on top of me fucking me into the mattress, and then he fucked me into the wall with his big sugar-daddy cock until I screamed.

"Then my sexy beast sugar daddy bent me over and plowed me from behind--but he grabbed my arms so I couldn't support myself--I was just hanging there, completely at his mercy while he fucked me hard and fast and deeper than I've ever been fucked." The hand working the dildo was speeding up, and Brooklyn was starting to writhe and twist. "He fucked me so hard, my big titties were swinging all over the place; and then my sugar daddy ordered me to cum, and I did, and I screamed his name so loud I hope everyone in Clarksburg could hear me and know how lucky I am." I winced a little at the thought, but my prick twitched.

"I told my sugar daddy I needed to stop fucking now because I couldn't take cumming one more time--and he said 'good' and then pulled my hair and started plowing my little cunt even harder. He even started rubbing my button until I came again, and this time when I came, he came with me, and I felt him filling my sweet pussy with his hot, thick sugar-daddy cream. It was so good..."

Brooklyn's voice was growing distinctly high-pitched and breathy now as she fucked herself vigorously with dildo and vibe; I felt myself starting to quiver as I masturbated along with her. "And then, dear Diary, my sugar daddy lay down on top of me right in this bed and made love to me. He kissed me, and he licked and sucked on my girls, and he fucked me long and slowly until he came deep inside me again, and I came with him.

"Dear Diary," she continued, "my big, strong, sexy sugar daddy fucked me so well last night, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day. He made me feel so good, and so lucky to be his devoted little sugar baby, and the more I think about it the more I need to--ahhh--cummm--" Brooklyn took a deep breath (but didn't stop masturbating) and went on, "I just wish I had some way to--let him know how much I love--fucking him--and how--how horny I am--for--him--" Her voice broke at last, and she screamed, "IAIN!" The vibrator fell to the bed, but the dildo remained buried to the hilt in her pussy as she bucked and writhed out her orgasm. I blew seconds later, cumming surprisingly hard.

As her body quieted, Brooklyn heaved a deep, shuddering breath and reached out to grab something--it might have been a remote control. She pressed it, and the video blinked out.

*****

Early the next week, we were cuddling in Brooklyn's bed while my cum slowly leaked from her well-plumbed hole. I was starting to wonder how long it would be until she was willing to make our relationship something more formal, but it suddenly became clear I was wondering prematurely. "Iain," she said pensively, "I'm feeling a little guilty."

"Guilty about what, baby?" I asked in surprise.

"Two things," Brooklyn began. "One, I'm not going to trust my feelings for a while--I'm not going to be healed enough to let myself fall in love for a while--but if how I'm feeling right now is any gauge, I think you might be falling for me, and it wouldn't be fair to you to leave you hanging while I get my shit sorted out."

"But--" I attempted to interject; Brooklyn laid a finger on my lips, and I subsided.

"I want all of you I can get," she continued, "but I want you to have more than just me. It's selfish of me to keep you for myself when I don't feel I can give you all of myself." I stirred again, and she again quieted me with a finger.

"Two, that's not just unfair to you, it's unfair to some of the other women in this building," Brooklyn went on.

"Wait, what?" I asked, startled.

"I told you, baby, you should hear how your female tenants talk about you," she replied gently. "When we're around the pool with no guys around, we talk pretty freely about a lot of stuff. One time, one of the girls asked everyone who our hall pass would be." I must have looked confused, so Brooklyn explained, "If our significant other gave us a pass to fuck one particular person, who would it be?" I nodded, and she went on, "At first, it was who you might expect--Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, and so on. Amber Dyson said Brie Larson, which made Keira roll her eyes.

"But then I said you'd be my hall pass seven days a week and twice on Sunday, and I got a lot of agreement--even some of the girls who'd already named someone else said they fantasized about you. Some of those are happily married women and not really serious, but some of them--baby, you should really bring some of those fantasies to life. I should really help them fulfill those fantasies."

"Like who?" I asked skeptically.

"Well, for one--'cause the single girls were talking, too--Kitty Forbes," Brooklyn told me. I blinked at that. Caitlin Forbes (whom no one called "Caitlin" except her mother) was 18 and lived with her parents on the fifth floor. I'd been to see them a couple times when they were struggling to make the rent, but they had gotten their finances on a rock-solid footing and hadn't been behind for quite a while. Kitty was a studious girl who didn't seem like the sort to call attention to herself.

"That's hard for me to believe," I objected. "She's a quiet one--I wouldn't think she'd be likely to interject herself into that kind of conversation."

"They say you have to watch the quiet ones," Brooklyn commented. "A couple of the other girls had gotten pretty raw about their fantasies--something about fucking Ryan Reynolds backstage at the Oscars, for example--and I guess that gave her courage. She made us all promise never to say anything to her parents, of course. She told us she'd gotten herself off many times imagining you showing up when she was going to be home alone for hours, telling her that her parents were badly behind on the rent again, and informing her that she was going to pay with her pussy for their failure."

"I wouldn't do that!" I exclaimed, aghast.

"I know that, lover, I know that," Brooklyn soothed me. "But that's her fantasy; and she's 18 without a steady boyfriend, and I think you should fulfill it with her."

"Okay," I said dubiously. "Who else did you have in mind?"

"Well, Jenna Price was there with her mother when the conversation started," Brooklyn noted. "I was surprised at first the old battleaxe didn't haul both their asses out of there right then, but she stuck around until I mentioned you. Then she got up on her high horse about how terrible we all are and talking like that around her daughter and corrupting her daughter--Jenna's 19, for fuck's sake!"

"It is strange that Georgia stayed," I agreed bemusedly. "I wonder why..."

"Going by her facial expressions--and, I admit, starting from the assumption that she's as big a hypocrite as she is a harridan," Brooklyn added judiciously, "I think it turned her on."

"Really?" I asked in startlement.

"Really," she affirmed. "In fact, I happened to be looking toward her when I named you, and if that wasn't a flash of pure raw animal lust I saw on her face, I'm a turnip."

"Ick."

"Yeah, no doubt," Brooklyn grinned.

I caressed a boob with one hand, brushing my thumb over its beautiful tip; she twitched a little and moaned softly. "And you're definitely no turnip," I noted with a smile.

"Mmmm--no..."

"Though maybe you should let me do a thorough taste test, just to be sure," I said mischievously. I bent my head and brushed my tongue around the nipple.

Brooklyn groaned, then got herself under control. "Let me finish first?" she asked in a small voice. I kissed her forehead and kept still; she took several moments to collect her scattered wits, then went on, "Anyway, Jenna found me later; she's been able to get on the pill through the health department at her community college, and she really wants an older man to take her virginity. She desperately wants it to be you--it sounds like she's been crushing on you since the first time she saw you. You'd have to be careful not to let momma battleaxe find out, so you'd need to find somewhere to take her, but you could make her a much happier young woman."

"Heh," I said non-committally. "Who else did you have in mind?"

Brooklyn gave me a smug little smirk. "Amber and Keira."

I started at that. "OK, now I know you're having me on," I said sourly. "They're lesbians."

"Yeah, that was our reaction too," Brooklyn laughed. "They set us straight in a hurry. According to them, they're actually bi, they're just monogamous. 'If either of us were in love with a man,' Keira said, 'we'd be faithful to him and have regular threesomes with another woman. But we're in love with each other, so we're faithful to each other and have regular threesomes with a man.'

"Then Amber said, 'We've decided we want to get pregnant, but why do it with a turkey baster when the original way is more fun? Our fertile periods line up pretty well, so we figure we'll find a man to have threesomes with every night until he knocks us up--and Iain would be perfect.'

"'Yeah,' Keira chimed in, 'we both think he's hot, and there's something deliciously naughty about fucking the landlord--and even better, about letting the landlord breed you.'

"Tiffini May was there too, and she asked, 'Wouldn't it be weird? Iain would see your child and know he was the father, and you'd know it... wouldn't that mess things up?'"

"I certainly think it would," I interjected in a low voice. "I don't know... what I feel about all this."

"I understand, baby," Brooklyn responded tenderly. "But it would make them happy. And you wouldn't actually see them all the time--though maybe that would only make things worse, I don't know. They told Tiff they're going to be leaving Clarksburg fairly soon--they didn't say why--and they want to get pregnant before they leave. They figure that will take care of the awkwardness."

"So they still want just a sperm donor, even if they want to do it--well, the old-fashioned way," I said slowly.

"Exactly."

"Well... I'll think about it." I spent several moments digesting everything, then sighed and asked, "Anyone else?"

Brooklyn opened her mouth to speak, then closed it again; a strange expression crossed her face. After several long moments, she answered, "I think that's enough for starters." I looked at her curiously, and she flushed a little, but said nothing more.

TitManDDo
TitManDDo
1,037 Followers