Serving Emma Ch. 05

Story Info
After a night of torment, Emma puts me to work.
1.3k words
4.34
15.5k
14

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's apartment was small and messy. She had moved in recently, so even though it seemed most of her items were unpacked, they were disorganized. As we walked into her living room which was connected to the front door, she kicked off her boots and plopped right down on the couch. I slowly followed behind her, looking into her open-concept kitchen where I saw a pile of dirty dishes and filthy counter space. It was a wonder how she had gotten this place so messy in just a matter of weeks.

"Alright Phil, here's the plan." She kicked her feet up onto her coffee table, her slender legs almost entirely exposed sticking out of my large baggy shirt she was still wearing. "I'm starving and a little hung over, so how about you make me some breakfast, and I'll write a list of chores for you." I nodded and walked right into the kitchen. I was a great cook, but I kept my kitchen space at home spotless. Working around this mess was going to be a challenge for me.

"Is there anything in particular you want me to make?" I asked as I opened up her fridge.

"Yes my little personal chef," she giggled, "I'll take two eggs over easy, toast, and some bacon. Oh and make me a cup of coffee while you're at it!" I pulled out the ingredients I needed and got to work on her breakfast. I tried to tidy up a bit as I cooked, figuring cleaning the kitchen would be on my list of chores. She sat comfortably on her couch typing away on her phone as I cooked.

When everything was finished, I set down Emma's breakfast on the coffee table in front of her and stood there holding my arms behind my back, waiting patiently. She continues typing for a moment before looking up at her food.

"Ooo that looks great servant boy, good job! I just texted you your list of chores, but before you start, how about giving me a nice foot rub while I eat." She took her feet off the coffee table and sat up, not even looking at me as she started eating. I had hoped to make myself something to eat, but I figured I could just grab a snack later while I cleaned the kitchen. I dropped to my knees expecting her to position her feet in front of me, but instead she just looked at me and giggled.

I realized she wanted me to crawl under her coffee table and rub her feet from down there so she didn't have to sit uncomfortably. I groaned, but crawled my way to her feet and began rubbing them. She let out a light moan as she continued eating her breakfast.

Emma lightly kicked me away, indicating she wanted me to get up. I climbed out from under her coffee table and stood, my knees already aching.

"Alright loser, it's time to get to work. I'm going to relax and watch some tv. Since it's your first time, I'll tolerate any questions you have so long as they aren't stupid. I'll call for you if I need you, otherwise you better stay focused, you've got a long list!" I nodded and pulled out my phone. I was not looking forward to doing chores all day, especially with how messy Emma's house was, but I hoped if I did a good enough job she'd finally give me back my keys. I opened the list she had sent me and groaned at how long it was.

1. Do all the dishes and put them away neatly

2. Clean the entire kitchen, including inside the fridge

3. Wash, dry, fold, and put away all of my laundry

4. Make my bed

5. Organize my bedroom so there's nothing on the floor

6. Deep clean my entire bathroom. All of it!

7. Organize the living room

8. Wipe every surface, dust every piece of furniture, make everything look tidy

9. Clean the floors. I want them spotless!

10. Polish all of my boots so they look brand new

I was a bit excited for that last chore, but everything else sounded awful. She wanted me to make her messy apartment look brand new! As small as her place was, this was still going to be a lot of work. I could tell it would be a long day.

I figured it would be best to get the laundry going first, so I walked into her bedroom to find her laundry basket. It seemed there were more dirty clothes scattered around than there were in the actual basket. I collected everything and brought the basket out to the living room. Looking around I realized she did not have a washer in her unit.

"Um Emma...where is your washing machine?" I asked her nervously, hoping to minimize how often I bothered her as much as possible. She started laughing.

"It's on the first floor dummy, you're going to have to carry everything down two flights of stairs. And don't forget to wash my bedsheets too!" She grinned as I moaned and walked back into her room to collect her sheets. I realized with all her first clothes, it was going to take at least 3 loads of laundry, so I grabbed a load worth and left the rest on her bed. I brought it downstairs with me and located her shared laundry room.

Luckily for me, the washing machine was open, so I began the first load and walked back upstairs. I was already starting to feel tired, I couldn't believe how much more work was ahead of me. I decided to just focus on the tasks at hand, and got started on her dishes.

As I slaved away getting her apartment as clean as possible, Emma would periodically call for me to bring her drinks and snacks. The whole time she just relaxed on the couch, occasionally scrolling along on her phone. Aside from having me fetch her refreshments, she paid no attention to me at all. Luckily I managed to work through the list without having to keep asking her questions. My hope was the less I bothered her, the more inclined she would be do reward me by returning my keys

Hours passed as I cleaned every inch of her apartment in great detail. I wanted everything to be completely perfect so she had no reason to be upset. By the time I finally got to her boots, I felt like I was going to collapse.

I found polish in her closet near where she had all her shoes, and got to work making each pair look as nice as when she bought them. Emma definitely had a style, she had a dozen different boots and hardly any sneakers. After finishing up in her closet, I retrieved the boots she had kicked off when we arrived, and brought them to her room to polish them and put them away. They still had a strong smell from the night before, and I felt my cage growing tight as I cleaned them.

When I finally finished, I wandered into the living room where Emma was still relaxing on the couch, swiping on her phone. I stood patiently waiting for her to acknowledge me, although my body was screaming out for a chance to sit down and relax myself. After what felt like forever, she looked up at me.

"Are you all finished with your chores, loser boy?" she asked in a belittling baby voice. Something about her attitude, like it was my job to do everything for her while she lounged on her couch, made me feel weak. "Well, it's almost dinner time, so how about I inspect your work and then you can cook me a nice meal!"

I couldn't believe it was so late, I had been working non stop for over 8 hours. Sitting down for some food sounded like heaven.

"I don't need you hovering over me like a lost puppy while I do my inspection, so you're going to kneel in the corner until I'm done." She pointed to the corner of her living room. I groaned, kneeling was the last thing I wanted to do right now, but I reluctantly complied and kneeled down facing the corner.