Serving Emma Ch. 06

Story Info
Emma reinforces my role as her servant.
1.2k words
4.49
12.2k
13

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma took her time inspecting her apartment. I waited in the corner so long, it felt like my knees were going to give out. However, more than the physical pain, I was terrified that she wasn't going to be satisfied. It was excruciating kneeling there facing the corner, completely unaware of how her inspection was going. Even worse than that, was the mystery of how I would be punished. She had never explicitly told me I would receive any kind of punishment if I did a poor job, but I knew instinctively it was in my best interest to keep her as happy as possible.

As I was kneeling there focused on worrying, I suddenly felt a rough tug on my ear. As Emma started to drag me along by my ear, I was snapped back into reality. I did my best to crawl along on my knees as she led me into her bedroom. One of her dresser drawers was open.

"Tell me loser, does my underwear look neatly folded to you?" Emma pulled my face close to her dresser, refusing to let go of my ear. A few pairs of panties were disorderly, and a lace bra was unaligned with the other sets. Handling her underwear had made the swelling in my cage almost unbearable, so I must have rushed organizing her underwear drawer.

"No ma'am" I muttered, unsure what else to say.

"What, was this your first time handling a girl's panties?" she mocked me in a harsh and demeaning voice. "Are you really that unfamiliar with women's underwear?" I couldn't even choke out a response, I was so intimidated. I had no clue Emma was such a bully, I didn't remember her being like this in high school at all.

"Fix it, now loser!" She forced my head into her underwear drawer as I rushed to reorganize what I had missed, making sure everything was perfect this time.

"Much better!" Being unable to see her face and she roughly manipulated my head, still tightly gripping my ear, made this whole experience even more terrifying. She began dragging me along once again into her bathroom. The cold hard tile felt terrible against my already aching knees.

"Now tell me bitch, how did I say I wanted my floors?" I thought back to the long list she had written me that morning."

"Spotless, ma'am."

"What would you call that?" She pulled down on my ear until my face was just inches from the floor. Right in front of my eyes was a small, but visible, speck of dirt. I gulped in fear.

"A...a spot" a muttered, practically petrified in terror. I had worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect, hoping and praying she would give me back my keys so long as she was happy. Yet somehow I still managed to miss this one little spot, and based on her attitude it seemed my hopes of release were nothing more than wishful thinking.

Emma finally let go of my ear, but I did not dare move from the position I was in. I began to feel a weight on the back of my head as my face was pushed right into the ground. The dirt spot was right in front of my mouth. She didn't have to say a word, I knew exactly what she wanted. I began licking her bathroom floor clean.

Standing above me, I heard Emma laughing so hard I thought she might fall over. "Wow, that is so pathetic! I did not think for a second you would actually do that!" She continued laughing as she slowly removed her foot from the back of my head once I had finished removing the dirt spot. "This is the craziest shit I've ever seen. Last night you thought for sure you were going to bring me home and fuck me, now not even a full day later you are licking my floor clean!"

I slowly began to pick my head up and get a good look at Emma's face. She was grinning cheek to cheek, with the excitement of a child on christmas day. That, or a super villain having just built a doomsday device.

Her grin turned into a sarcastic pouty face, and she fought her way through giggles as she pretended to act sorry for me. "Awwe, look at your face." She gripped the bottom of my chin and angled my face towards her. Instantly I felt myself throbbing in my cage. This whole thing was far more than I bargained for, but clearly my body knew something my mind didn't. The way she teased me, bullied me, humiliated me, all of this was clearly having some effect on me. That, or I was so desperate that so much as touching my chin was enough to get me excited.

"Poor little loser, this isn't at all what you were expecting," She continued in her mocking baby voice, "but I think deep down you knew you'd be nothing but a tool to make my life better. Don't you remember high school? I'd tease you and send you cute selfies, we'd hang out and you'd buy me lunch, I'd tell you you couldn't come over because of all the homework I had due and you jumped to do it for me just for the opportunity to spend some time in my vicinity."

When I saw her at the bar the night before, that wasn't my memory at all. I always saw us as a high school fling, where we both had crushes on each other but nothing had ever really happened because, well, it was high school. The more I started to think about it, the more I realized she was right. Even in high school, she was my crush, and I was her simp.

She must've been able to read the realization on my face. She let out a giggle and continued taunting me, still gripping the bottom of my chin. "You poor poor loser. You really thought you had a chance with me back then. And now, I mean look at me!' She eyed herself up and down, even still in my baggy t-shirt she looked incredible. "I'm literally divine, and you're just a sorry little loser. Man, you must have been really wasted last night if you actually thought you had a chance with me."

Emma's words hurt worse than any of the physical pain I was in from a day of laboring. Still, I felt myself straining in my cage. Maybe this was exactly what I wanted? I had been interested in femdom as long as I could remember, and maybe I just subconsciously behaved like a simp because deep down, that was what I desired. My head was so clouded from frustration, I couldn't decide what I wanted. All I really knew was I wanted out of that damn chastity cage.

"Emma...do you think, maybe I could have my keys back? Since I did all of my chores." I felt so weak, stumbling over my words as I pathetically begged for release. Her face suddenly turned serious.

"Wow, everything I just said all you can think about is getting off? What, are you getting turned on by all this bullying?" I froze as her stern look turned back into a grin. "Awww, you are, aren't you? I knew it! Just admit it Phil, you love mean girls!"