Serving Emma Ch. 04

Story Info
After discovering something surprising, Emma makes big plans.
1.5k words
4.58
14.8k
12

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite my modest living space, I was well off, especially for my age. I had gotten into tech working for my father's company, and when he passed away I was left with a hefty inheritance and a company that practically ran itself. Still, I had never been one for glamorous living, so I sat on my nest egg as I collected salary from the company my father founded. Emma looked like she had just struck oil.

"I had no idea you were such a rich little boy! Here I was thinking, maybe I'll make a few bucks letting this poor horny guy kiss my feet, but this just keeps getting better! You are full of surprises, aren't you Phil?" I was frozen, I couldn't even speak. What started as a fun night running into an old crush had gotten completely out of my control. I started to mumble trying to think of something to say, but she cut me off.

"Now, first things first, that was a whopping 87 kisses! You're such an eager little foot boy, aren't you? So that's $435 total, how about we just round it up to $450?" She paused as if expecting a response but I just sat there on my knees completely stunned. "Just sent it. Now, I found the app for managing this credit card you so kindly let me hang on to. You've really got to stop saving all your passwords Phil."

She looked me in the eyes and smirked, basking in my helplessness.

"It says here this card has a $5000 limit. I already spent a few hundred, although if I knew the limit was so high I wouldn't have gone so easy on you!" She giggled and looked me in the eyes again. Her tone became much softer. "Now quit acting so nervous, do you really think I don't realize what's going on? You didn't even blink when I told you I was going to charge you money to worship my feet. I would've let you do it for free, that would've been on its own just teasing you like that. Yet you seemed almost excited about the idea of having to pay for it. Tell me I'm wrong."

I finally managed to choke out a few words. "You're not wrong, Emma." As defeated as I sounded, I was telling the truth. I have been into findom for a long time, in fact this was really a fantasy come to life. Still, fantasy is a lot different from reality, and I couldn't even process the weight of my situation with my cock fighting so aggressively against my cage. I knew exactly where she was going with this, and part of me was terrified, but deep down another part of me was exhilarated. If only I could just get off, maybe I could make a rational decision about all this.

"See, I knew it. You love the idea of giving girls money, don't you?" She became bubbly as I nodded my head in agreement. "Well, lucky for you, I love taking money! I think we can come to some sort of agreement that benefits both of us, don't you?" I nodded along.

"Now, as I was saying, this card has a $5000 limit. I did some digging on the app and you can easily add me as a cardholder, I'll get my own card in the mail with my name on it attached to your account! Of course I'll keep your card too, but this way no one's going to think I just stole some dude's credit card." She laughed as she continued tapping away at my phone.

"From now on, you're going to keep this card paid up so I don't have to worry about maxing it out. This should work just fine, at least for now. I'll use it for shopping, going out drinking, ordering food, and whatever else I feel like." She put on her pouty face and looked me in the eyes. "Does that sound good, loser boy?"

In all honesty, it did sound good. I had always dreamed of real serious financial domination, but the most I could ever bring myself to do was send to random doms I found online every once in a while. Emma was taking something that had only ever been a fantasy, something to day dream about and jerk off to, and letting me act it out in real life. With someone so incredibly hot, who I had crushed on for years! I nodded along as I began to feel a bit more optimistic.

"We might step things up down the line, but I think it's best to ease you into it. Now in return for all this, I'll let you give me foot rubs when I feel like it, and you can even worship my feet every once in a while." She paused for a moment, thinking things over. Then she looked at me and grinned. "I bet a big simp like you loves doing chores too, don't you?"

I honestly had never even thought about it, but something about the way she talked to me I just kept mindlessly nodding along to everything she said. "Well, in the morning we can head over to my apartment and I'll let you take care of some chores for me while I relax. Isn't that so generous of me?"

I was in complete sub mode at that point, I knew exactly the response she wanted. "Yes Emma, thank you!" I did my best to sound enthusiastic and appreciative, although the thought of spending my free time washing dishes didn't sound too appealing to me.

"Good boy! Now, there's just one more thing to address." She looked down at my crotch, and I felt a rush of relief as I hoped she was finally going to give me back my keys and end my suffering.

"Now, I can see in your eyes just how badly you want to be unlocked, but I don't think that's such a good idea just yet." My heart sank as I felt myself straining against the cage. "You're so cute and obedient like this, and I'm afraid if I let you get off you'll become all lazy and useless."

"No! Emma I promise if you please just let me out -" she snapped her fingers once cutting me off.

"If you ever want to be let out at all you'll kneel there quietly until I tell you to speak!" Her stern face mellowed out as she continued her thought. "Now, tomorrow you're going to do chores for me, and I know you want to do a good job, right?" I nodded, afraid to speak. "That means you want to stay motivated, focused, and eager to please. Don't you think keeping you locked up is going to help with that?"

I continued nodding along. "So, that means you should want me to keep you locked up, right?" I really did not agree, but all I could do was nod and hope for the best. If I kept trying to argue with her, who knows how long she'd keep me like this. "I want to hear you say it!"

I took a moment to really think about my options, but I just had no choice but to comply. "I want you to keep me locked up." She hid her smirk behind a stern face as she continued looking me in the eyes.

"That's not good enough, I want you to beg." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was losing my mind from frustration as my cage grew endlessly tighter, I would do just about anything to get those keys back right now. Looking in her eyes, I could tell she was dead serious though. There was no chance I was getting those keys back tonight, and unless I wanted to be frustrated for even longer, I was going to have to do as I was told.

"Please Emma, please keep me locked up. I want to stay frustrated for you, please don't unlock me. I just want to be a good little sub and do as I'm told, please please please keep me locked in chastity so I'm on my best behavior for you." I had to fight my instincts so hard it hurt. Every fiber of my being wanted some sort of relief, but all I could was beg for denial.

Emma just laughed and laughed as I continued begging and pleading. "Okay fine, if you want it that badly, I'll hang onto the keys. Now, it's getting pretty late, you can go ahead and put on something comfortable then get into bed with me." My knees ached as I finally stood up, I must have been kneeling for an hour at least but I was so distracted by frustration I hadn't even noticed. I changed into my pjs and climbed into bed next to her.

She shut off the lamp on my night stand and rolled over, pulling my arm over her. As I lay spooning her, she pressed her firm butt against my cage and giggled as I let out a moan. "Try to get some sleep horny boy, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow." As she drifted off, all I could do was lay awake, frustrated and sore, trying to process the wild night.