All Comments on 'Serving Girl and Sunday Sermon Ch. 02'

by LadyParts

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
VixandraVixandraover 13 years ago
Sweetly naive and Sultry all together

A lovely story with a charming ending. I do hope to see more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

hey,

Ive been waiting for the next part of your story

please write more ! if you have the time :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!

This series is definitely one of the better ones on this site! Good job and cannot wait to read more!!

fruitloverfruitloverabout 12 years ago
Is there hope of anymore to come ?

I was just wondering if you are planing on writing any more? I've been waiting for something new for about a year.

ShantiaShantiaabout 12 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story, your writing style is fantastic. Would love to read more of this "silly" story, it is very entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would love more too...

I really enjoyed this story, I hope you come back and re-visit it.I love her innocence and how her Master finds just the right combination of pain and pleasure. I would love to find a man that could walk that fine line. Looking forward to her receiving redemption from all the men in the congregation.

7565dick7565dickover 10 years ago
Outstanding, Engaging, Erotic

I was totaly emmersed in this story. The character development, setting descriptors and story/plot line were all tight and well written. I fantasized back in time and found myslf grinning with pleasure while reading each chapter faster than the previous. I am new as a member to this sight but have been reading for some time. It is difficult to find a story like this that balances good writing, engaging plot and hot erotic sex play. Certainly Susanna has more "worship" work to do, please update us on her services at the manor.

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerover 6 years ago
Nice

Another good one. Great writing.

animal99animal99over 1 year ago

Ah... This was So well written. I particularly enjoyed them double teaming the Servant girl giving her uncontrollable amounts of pleasure amounting to her Cummings uncontrollably. Reminds me of the time I had sex with a woman who was intent on having sex with me for the sole purpose of trying to manipulate me. She didn't realize that I knew all to well how to make a woman cum despite her intent on not receiving pleasure in our sexual union. Her prior experience with men meant her only pleasure during sex came from diddling herself. That was how she was "trained" by her previous "lover". She actually believed that was how normal sex was...he comes then she diddle herself to cum. Imagine her surprise when I had her Cumming repeatedly with just my dick inside her. By the time "I" was done, she was sweating like a race horse! Oh and her poor pushy muscles were sore..from repeated Cumming BIG ones. Afterwards she tried to go back to her script asking me how good she was. I let her down gently telling her the sex was "alright but I would need it again a few times so that I could achieve a "good one" before I would be satisfied...and to let her know she had not "seduced" me like she would have a less knowledgeable person in my shoes.

This story really brings her back to mind! Thank you. Next chapter, Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This and the original serving girl are my favourite stories on literotica, I must have read them dozens of times, I keep coming back to them. Love the nipple play! I know you wrote these years ago but I do hope you write the next story about the party some day!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyParts@LadyParts
I am happily married to a stud. he has a magic cock that makes my lady parts tingle! He is my hero, my warrior, my everlasting love! I just wish he could do the laundry as well as he does me! But if I had to pick one, my lady parts would make the decision! I have always though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES