Serving Hard Time

Story Info
Diary of a prison warden looking for a feast.
6.4k words
4.44
45.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,230 Followers

Dear Diary,

Today I realised a dream I have had for a long time. I finally got a job as a warden in a men's prison. When you are a woman, even a tall imposing one like me, everyone wants you to start out in women's prisons, so for the last eight years I have been working one female prison after another, giving my all so that one day I could get promoted to my real goal.

Why do I want to work in a men's prison so badly? Well nothing makes me hornier than men staring at me with lust. I spent my uni years moving from one fetish club to the next, trying on different slutty yet domineering outfits. But it was never quite enough, it was only when my Sociology dissertation required performing interviews at a men's prison that I discovered what I really like. I love pure animalistic lust, like a caged tiger waiting to pounce and eat you, while your remain ravishing and unravished. Beyond their every whim. I tried to push the boundaries with my outfits, but one day I went to a prison wearing a short skirt and tight top and they flat out refused to let me in. So here I am, eight years later, with full access to a men's prison and a position of power that means nobody can tell me what to wear. It's a small medium security prison, holds about 150 split into three cell blocks, but all things considered that's probably better than the added scrutiny and staff that comes with the larger ones.

Tomorrow's my first day, and I'll put everything in this diary, to savour it like a juicy steak.

Leona

Xxx

...

Dear diary,

Today was only a taste and still I'm drenched just thinking about it. It being my first day I played it safe, conservative and baggy top, trousers, no makeup and my long blonde hair tied into a ponytail. I was shown round my new domain and boy did the tigers circle. A tall blonde woman in charge, I bet they are touching themselves and thinking about me right now. The lewd comments came and of course I had to put on a show of retaliating, in my time working in prisons I realised that hardasses don't last long in prisons but neither do pushovers, I settled for some back and forth banter that put them in their place.

During rec time I untucked my shirt and wafted it up and down in the heat, there can be no doubt about it all eyes were on me.

Leona

Xxx

...

Dear Diary,

So I have been doing what I can to enjoy myself. I'm still in my probationary period so I can't do too much. Today I pushed the boundaries by wearing a white shirt and a black bra. Then at lunch I deliberately spilled water all over my top. I made sure it was at the end of lunch and that I had left my blazer back in my office on the other side of the prison. There was practically a riot as I walked slowly and calmly across the wings, letting the prisoners drink in my black bra perfectly contoured by my dripping wet white shirt clinging to my ample curves.

I have made sure to be a stern figure, not aggressive but not to be taken advantage of. Above their league by an order of magnitude. That only makes them want me more and I can feel the eyes and hear the licking of lips as I move around my domain.

Leona

Xxx

...

Dear Diary,

It's been a while since I last wrote in you as I had been playing it safe until I was confirmed in the post. However today the stars have aligned. Not only is my probationary period over, but one of higher ups is having a party. What this means is at the end of work today, I get to walk across the wing in my party outfit. I've chosen a tight red top that buttons at the front, meaning any prisoner who gets at the right angle will be able to see in the bulging gaps between the buttons. I will also be wearing a short black skirt, a skirt I know is a bit short already, however I decided that just for the walk across the wing I will also use the old schoolgirl trick of twisting the waistline to make it that bit shorter and more inviting. I of course will be wearing high heels and make-up. The real danger is that I will be so horny I won't make it to the party at all.

Wish me luck.

Leona

Xxx

...

Dear Diary,

Last night went even better than planned. As I walked across the wings in my outfit the lewd comments were coming thick and fast, the loud knocking of my high heels turned eyes and my thigh length skirt kept them on me, at one point I even caught a prisoner with his dick in his hands, unashamedly jerking off to my sultry appearance. I had to discipline him of course and all that did was rile up the tigers.

I went to the party, I kept a buzz going with all the attention I was getting from old men in suits, but there was no danger, no animalistic desire to pounce and devour their prey. But part way through the party I got word there had been a fight on cellblock C, it wasn't large enough to be a riot but it was enough to demand my presence.

As I returned to the prison I saw my opportunity, I decided to act a bit drunker than I was. Let the prisoners see the peak of the mountain so to speak. All eyes were on me looking a bit worse for wear, if it wasn't for the lockdown and the riot suppression unit they would have had me right there. At one point, in full view of all prisoners, I decided to "take off these uncomfortable shoes." bending over in front of them and catching their gaze between my legs remains my best memory of the night.

And the best news is that in the fight the CCTV in cellblock C was destroyed. Meaning that until it is fixed, there is a whole cellblock I can tease with no proof.

Leona

Xxx

...

Dear Diary,

It keeps getting better, we are short staffed and so I had to do a night shift on the wings. There was only one other guard on duty and policy dictates that there should be one person in the security booth at all times so they can call for backup if the panic alarm is triggered. This meant I got to wander the prison during lights out on my own.

Now during lights out the only light entering the building is my torch. Without that it is pitch darkness, and shone into a prisoners eyes they cannot see anything but light. On top of that the CCTV in cellblock C is still down. So last night, I went to do a walk around, and as I entered cellblock C I ducked to one side, out of sight of the cameras and the prisoners I took off my shoes, my top and my skirt. Wearing just my underwear I walked in front of the cages, my hands shaking with excitement. Before I was a piece of meat, but now I had just seasoned myself and no prisoners were the wiser.

But that was not enough for me, I wanted them to see me, I wanted to feel their eyes on my flesh. So I did something really stupid. I went to the end of the wing, to a part of the corridor I knew could be seen by a single cell, and I shined my torch into the cell. Two prisoners groggily woke up and I whispered to them that if they made a sound they would be spending the rest of the week in solitary. Then I slowly turned my torch away from their eyes and towards my body.

I couldn't see them but I knew they could see me, and the sound of rustling in the cell confirmed that they had overcome their confusion and were quickly pleasuring themselves while they had the chance. I stroked the length of my body and then my nerves got the better of me. I squeaked out something about how nobody would ever believe them and retreated back to my clothes by the entrance.

I spent the next 5 minutes in the toilets giving myself the wildest orgasm I had ever had.

Leona.

Xxxxx

...

Dear Diary,

Tonight I really pushed my limits, even I feel I went too far.

Once again it was skeleton staff after lockdown, one guard manning the communication tower and me doing the rounds, and would you believe it the CCTV in cellblock C still isn't fixed. (It's almost as is the warden in charge of ordering its replacement is dragging her feet and blaming budget cuts.)

So once again I decide to go to cellblock C. Only this time I leave all my clothes at the doorway. The thrill sent shivers up my body with each step, I grasped my breasts and felt my skin up and down as I wandered among the carnivores. My pussy was streaming knowing what I wanted to do next. I went to the cell at the end of the corridor, the one perfectly placed for a private show, and once again shone my torch through the bars.

The prisoners inside remembered last time, and were up and ready quicker than before. Only this time I rolled the torch under the bars, letting them hold it. They shone the light up and down my body, the sound of rustling clothes rung in my ears. I then got closer to the cage, and lay down in front of it. My hand began working furiously between my legs until what I dreamed of happening happened, all of us climaxing at once, their seed leaping through the bars and clinging to the body beyond their grasp.

I asked for the torch back, wiped myself down with some wet wipes I had prepared and snuck away.

God I feel so great

Leona.

XxXxXxX

...

Dear diary,

Today the beasts got more dangerous.

So everyone at work thinks I am a great manager and team player for all the night shifts I volunteered for. I've been occasionally indulging my routine of giving a show to the cell at the end of the corridor. Well yesterday I was planning my latest display, I have some lacy black and red lingerie, with a tight lace up thong that can be worn under suspenders while still allowing me to peel them off in a naughty way.

So I was walking to my chosen cell wearing nothing but my sexy lingerie, and I did my usual routine of waking the two prisoners using my torch. Suddenly a light emerged from their cell that wasn't mine. The bastards had snuck in a camera phone. I instinctively responded that the phone was contraband but they just laughed and showed me the picture they had just taken of me.

Now they were in control.

They told me that if I didn't want the photograph getting out. I was to turn on the lights in cellblock C and perform whatever I was about to perform for them to the whole block. My stomach practically fell through the floor. I was about to submit myself to the lusting beasts, but deep down it felt like something I was looking forward to. They would still be in their cages, ravenous but contained and I would be the delicate meat, my sexual essence causing their blood to boil.

I could barely stand as I walked over to the light switches. I pulled the big handle and light flooded the wing. I then went and stood in as close to the centre as I could, giving as many of the prisoners as possible the view of their lives. As the cat calling and the animalistic yelling grew, I knew what I needed to do next. Slowly and sensually I began to sway, an alluring (albeit clumsy) dance began to drive them wild with desire. I unclipped my bra and let it fall to the ground, as the wall of cheers and jeers grew I faced away from the cells, bent over, and pulled the lace on the side of my thong. It was so wet it took some time and encouragement to peel it away from my legs while I spread my throbbing pussy for the pleasure of the prisoners.

In a fog of horniness I crawled on all fours in front of the cells, one by one taking the seed of the inmates until I was covered in their virility, my hand working overtime to satisfy my pulsating sex.

While I wiped myself down the prisoner with the camera phone made sure to show me all the video footage he had taken. He then told me that I should have another performance ready by the end of next week or the footage is going on the internet.

I'm looking forward to it.

Leona.

XXXXX

...

Dear Diary.

So tonight I got myself an even better plan. I got myself booked onto another night shift, the rest of the staff were barely through the exit when I began my rounds and headed straight to cell block C.

When I got there I turned on the lights and the predators were already waiting, their eyes hungrily followed me. I walked up to a cell in the middle of the row and put down my bag. I then stripped off my clothes one by one, allowing the prisoners to gain my scent and to begin the frenzy. Next I took out of my bag four cable ties, with the help of the people in the cell I tied my legs to the bars far apart and one wrist far to the left. With my remaining hand I reached into the bag and picked out the master key to all the cells. I handed them to the prisoners in the cell I was tied to and told them to release everyone on cellblock C, before tying my final wrist to the bars.

I was now trapped prey, the tigers had been released from their confines and circled me hungrily. They looked into my bag and found the treasure trove I had prepared for them. Every kind of sex toy I could find, I had visited an erotica shop and practically bought them out. Every size of dildo imaginable, nipple and clit clamps, collars, gags and everything in-between. I had even left in a selection of pens so the prisoners could mark me as their property.

The prisoners released everyone on the wing and soon the feeding frenzy commenced.

The most sadistic prisoners pushed their way to the front. The alphas. They weren't looking for self-gratification they were looking to show their dominance over me, and by feeding first show their dominance over the other predators.

The first thing they did was to pick up the gag and throw it away. They told me they wanted to hear me scream and by god I wanted to scream for them. While some of them got to work covering my front in graffiti, a couple of the others entered the cell with the largest plug I had and slowly worked it into me. It was very painful without lubricant and my screams just encouraged them. Meanwhile the clamps made their way on to my exposed nipples and were brutally pulled. When I opened my mouth to scream a prisoner pressed his face against mine, his tongue darting down my throat.

The graffiti artist had written all kinds of degrading things and drawn the dirtiest pictures all over my flesh, as he began to move up to my face he was stopped by the prisoner who just kissed me. He was clearly in charge.

"Nothing on the face." He said. "If this bitch isn't found out this could become a long term arrangement." Feeling my body up and down, this alpha male roared the others into submission. He even convinced them that once they were done everyone would go back to their cells. This was the Apex predator, he was the one in charge now.

He turned to me and started squeezing my breasts with all his strength, causing my eyes to bulge with pain.

"Beg me to fuck you and I won't squeeze your tits until they explode." He stated, whipping out his huge erect penis. With my hands tied to vertical bars I could still bend down. I licked his erection, looked into his eyes and pleaded.

"Please master, please fuck this horny bitch, I want your cock so badly."

It wasn't a lie.

I lost track of time while the prisoners feasted on my body. I was bent as far forward and my arms could manage and one at a time they would fill me from behind. Having been kept in a cage for so long they were rabid, I was grabbed, squeezed and even bitten with all the ferocity they could manage. Every time one finished with me they would sign their name on my ass, a reminder of every man who for a moment owned my pussy.

Eventually the alpha called time on the feeding frenzy, claiming that if I were gone for too long the other guards would get suspicious. The others were clearly disappointed but nobody dare step up to the alpha. He announced that there would be one more photograph to commemorate the night.

I have no idea how they snuck a bowl out of the canteen, or when they had placed under my ravished pussy, but the bowl was now full of all the juices that had dripped out of me while the prisoners had had their way with me. The alpha grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, commanding me to open my mouth. The contents of the bowl filled my mouth, trickling over my lips and running down my degraded body, christening me with the predators seed churned up in my vandalised pussy.

I asked them to email me the picture they took and it is now the screensaver on my phone.

Leona

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...

Dear Diary

The CCTV for cellblock C is now back up and running. I could only drag my feet for so long and now I can't do my late night fantasies any more.

I explained the situation to the alpha of Cellblock C and he understood. I promised him I was working on something big and the look in my eyes sold him on the idea of patience.

He didn't back down to nothing though, he said that if I didn't want my pictures put online there were some things I would need to do. He went down the list of demands, setting up a new symbiotic relationship between predator and prey.

I am no longer allowed to wear underwear.

I am banned from wearing trousers, I must wear skirts or dresses that end above the knee.

All blouses or dresses I wear must button up from the front, and be one size smaller than my current size.

Makeup is now mandatory.

On Sundays I am to wear a remote control vibrating female chastity belt that the prisoners will hold the remote for.

In exchange for this I asked the alpha to spread the word. I had something big planned for Christmas, but he had to get the whole prison on board with similar rules to what happened "that night."

I've got work to do.

Leona

X

...

Dear diary,

So my new attire has definitely turned heads. I started getting glances, and I can see the alpha talking with all the gangs in the prison, especially on Sunday's when he can give a demonstration of the control he has over me.

Someone on staff complained to the higher ups about my outfits, but they don't care as my body has bought this prison a dramatic fall in violent incidents.

It is a week to Christmas and I can't wait. My bag is already packed and the alpha says he has everyone on board.

I'm ready for my final act of sacrifice. Soon the beasts will feed on me.

Leona

x

...

Dear diary,

I have entered a new chapter of my life. Here's how it happened.

I had been planning this for a long time. I was in charge of scheduling for cover for Christmas. Through some creative management of staff and an invented security agency I was able to secure it so that from Christmas Eve until New Year's Day I was the only guard on duty at the prison. I would be all alone with nobody to save me from the carnivores.

At 6am I relieved the previous shift, took in the sights and began my plan.

I started by "accidentally" turning off the CCTV cameras.

Next I stripped down to my bare flesh, my naked quivering body exposed for all to see. Then I left the warden's office and took a walk among the caged animals. Immediately the whole prison came to life. There was yelling and grasping but I remained just out of their reach. Taunting the animals into a frenzy.

I walked over to the alpha's cage, and passed two keys through the bars. One was the master key to release the beasts, the other was the key to the handcuffs currently in my bag. I told him to wait 5 minutes and then release everyone and lead them to the rec yard.

What I sight I must have been, the prowling predators released into the glaring sun to see their prey handcuffed naked to a lamp post. A bag of extreme treasures in front of her. My eyes grew wide with delight and fear as they unpacked my bag.

• Some rope, cable ties, duct tape, chains and padlocks with keys.

• An even more extreme array of dildos, vibraters and buttplugs.

• A video camera

• Some remote control electro shock pads.

• Hair clippers, razors and shaving foam.

• A piercing gun with a variety of rings.

• A tattoo gun.

• This diary.

While my bag was unpacked the remaining prisoners circled in hunger. I could see the whites of their eyes and the points of their teeth. The feast was about to begin.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,230 Followers
12