Serving Hard Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,231 Followers

The alpha moved to the front of the crowd and talked to a couple of other prisoners. Clearly he had organised a hierarchy. He leaned in closely and asked how long they had me for. I told him the next shift would arrive at midday on New Year's Day. He licked his lips with the prospect of eight days to do whatever he wanted with me.

"Alright listen up!" He announced to the crowd, "The prison and this whore belong to us for eight days. That's plenty of time for everyone to have a little fun. But for now we need to let the warden know her place, we need to prepare her body." The discussions that followed made my pussy tingle in anticipation, I was to be prepared like a slab of meat. The best graffiti artists among them decided how they we're going to leave their mark, while the alpha got to work shaving my head.

There shouldn't be fur on the meat.

While he shaved me another prisoner got their hands on the piercing gun. Jets of pain flashed through my body as my nipples, clit, belly button and nose were all accessorised with rings.

Eventually the artists got to work. The Alpha had informed them that my face was to be left alone. So they started with the words "prison bitch" in big stylish letters across my stomach, spiralling out into an orgy of sexual images leaving the beholder in no doubt that I was a piece of sex meat. My skin burned in agony but that didn't stop my pussy streaming with lust.

All the while I heard the words I wrote in here read out to the assembled crowd. My innermost desires and feelings became as exposed as my flesh.

After a while the tattoo artists stopped. They said they had big plans but wanted to spread it out over days so I wouldn't pass out. It was then that the alpha unlocked my handcuffs and dragged me into the centre of the yard, forcing me onto my hands and knees.

"Well then, I think it's time we all showed this horny bitch who's in charge and who's the meat don't you." The prisoners all nodded in agreement. "So how about this, you are not allowed food until every single prisoner here has cum inside every one of your holes." The swirling mass of testosterone filled my head with sick thoughts that drowned out the small voice wishing I had eaten a larger breakfast this morning.

It took all day, life in the prison fell into a routine of either relaxing or fucking me. I had all three holes stuffed with cock for hours on end, my whole day became a haze of orgasms and pain.

Eventually, night fell. But the pace didn't slow. The prisoners gradually moved inside to evade the cold night air and once the last one had finished fucking me I slowly walked inside too. My holes were burning and my jaw was locking up, I felt truly ravished.

Once I got inside I approached the alpha, eager to hear his plans for me. He said he had some ideas by for now it was my bedtime. With shock I saw he was holding the huge keyring from the staff room, he hadn't just unlocked the cells he had unlocked the whole prison. He grabbed me by the nipples and dragged me towards the exit. A gang of the prisoners in tow to watch my latest humiliation. Eventually he dragged me out into our reception area.

The reception area was colloquially known as the greenhouse, the designer of the prison had figured that in the event of visitor violence having an exposed waiting room visible to the whole car park would allow the police to assess the situation easily. Although there weren't scheduled to be any visitors over Christmas, it would only take one person making a wrong turn or a family member to not get the message and I would be exposed and nothing would stop word from spreading.

The alpha took me to right on the outside edge of the room and pushed me against an old scaffolding pole that made up part of the structure. He pulled my breasts either side of the pole then padlocked my nipple piercings together, forcing me to tit fuck the pole.

"Now you're going to spend the night here, we'll leave all the lights on so you can write in your diary about what a content piece of meat you are, meanwhile we'll explore what we have around and will get back to you in the morning."

I asked him about food and he replied.

"You haven't had everyone in all your holes yet, by my estimate you're about half way there."

Hungry, horny and in pain, this is going to be a long night.

Leona

...

Dear diary

I did not sleep much last night. Not only could I not get a good sleeping position with my tits wrapped around the scaffolding pole. Every time I felt myself drifting off a couple of prisoners would arrive for a midnight snack.

I spent Christmas day getting fucked all day again. The tattoo artists expanded their work up to my breasts, covering more of my skin with lewd images and insults. Weirdly enough for Christmas it was fairly anticlimactic.

By the end of the day the alpha confirmed that every prisoner there had fucked me in every hole and I was finally allowed to eat. The leftovers from the prisoners canteen lunch was placed in front of me. Before I could begin to eat Alpha grabbed me and with glee handcuffed my hands behind my back, knowing this would force me to eat with my face like a dog. He then made a point of telling me that "Christmas dinner is nothing without gravy."

I had no idea when they had collected so much fluid but it was familiar to me, it was sex juices, a whole bucket collected over the previous two days. With a malevolent grin alpha poured a heaping sticky layer of it on my food, before placing his foot on the back of my head and forcing my face into the mix.

I wasn't able to write in my diary that night as they ran a chain through my clit piercing and padlocked my pussy to the shower. Any time I found a position to sleep in, one of the predators would show their dominance by turning on the shower. I cannot describe the sensation of being showered with cold water while the vibrations of the water running through the pipe are delivered directly to my clit. Needless to say it wasn't helpful for a good night's sleep.

The next day I was woken up nice and early. I was told that everyone was asking for me to nip to the shops to get cigarettes and booze. When I went to the staff room to pick up my clothes they were no longer there. I told Alpha I couldn't go to the shops naked and he agreed. He reached into my bag and pulled out the duct tape and before long he had crafted my outfit.

Firstly he had created 2 Xs over my nipples, however he had also cut out the centre of the Xs so my nips could peek out a little and so my new piercings were visible. Next he took a medium size dildo and butt plug, rammed them into me and turned them on to vibrate, he also placed my credit card between the two vibrating toys before using another length of duct tape to hold everything in place (cutting a small hole in the tape so the anyone observant enough could see my clit ring hanging out).

I got a look at myself in the mirror, to any passers-by I looked like I was only barely covered, to anyone who looked closer I wasn't even that. The Alpha let me get a look at myself for a second, before leading me to the front door and kicking me out into the cold December air.

My torso and tits were still a bit raw from the tattooing and my shaved head let me feel every breeze as I shakily walked through the prison car park and towards the exit.

The prison is on the outskirts of a small town so it the roads aren't too busy. There's a small shop down the road that does good business from prison visitors and staff, I've dropped by a couple of times to pick up lunch and now all I can hope is that the clerk doesn't recognise me. But first I had to get there.

I ducked behind the entrance sign and waited for a gap in the traffic. I knew I was going to be seen eventually but I didn't want anyone to see me leaving the prison (temporarily forgetting that "Prison Bitch" was tattooed across my torso in big letters).

I found the gap and began walking down the road, there is some traffic lights nearby so cars would come in bursts of three or four, some honking, others yelling. Being out in the world just reminded me that these people were not who I was doing this for. If any of them had the danger and raw animal passion of the beasts in the prison they would pull their car over and fuck me right there in the road. The vibrations were really starting to get to me and I began to be relieved that my clit ring was sticking through the tape as it gave me something to play with on the long walk.

Eventually I got to the corner shop. The hapless teen stuck doing the Boxing Day shift immediately perked up as I walked through the door. I could feel the murmur of the customers, their eyes gazing on me, these were the herbivores of the savannah, those who watch on as the predators devour. Eventually they all left and it was just me in the shop. I went to the counter and ordered an ungodly amount of vodka and cigarettes, after what I had done maxing out my credit card for the prisoners was nothing to me. The teen behind the bar stared at my tits as he wrung up my shopping and I felt no compulsion to hide from him. But then he said something that made my heart stop.

"Hey, I know you, you're the warden, how did you end up like this?" this was a problem, I summoned up my own animal instincts and they immediately became my greatest asset.

"Yes I am the warden, but now I have given myself to the prisoners to be a piece of sex meat. Now nobody can know about this, so how about I offer myself to you in exchange for your silence." I had barely finished talking when the teen had the door locked and the blinds down on the shop. He reached for my breasts with his shaky hands and almost came from groping them. Poor little lamb.

"Not like that" I corrected him. "Grab me by these nipple rings and pull me where you want me." this aggressive lust scared him. In the end it felt like I was raping him as I pulled him to the ground, replaced the dildo with his cock, and yelled "fuck me like you hate me!"

...

When I got back everyone was happy to see me, cigs and booze were passed around and it became a party. I was chained up next to the toilets, and as the night wore on the fucking got more aggressive, not to mention each animal taking it in turns to mark me as their territory. With everyone passing out from the booze I'm actually hopeful that once this is done I can get a good night's sleep.

Leona.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

...

Dearest Diary,

I'm back home now. They didn't let me write in you again and I was in such a haze of lust and pain that there's only so much I can recall

Firstly when I look in the mirror I like what I see, a piece of meat permanently marked as the preserve of predators. The tattoo is now a continuous tapestry, it starts on my thighs moves up past my pussy across my torso and back, cutting a wide berth on my cleavage so I can still wear low cut tops without anyone knowing. They even covered the areas of my shaved head above the hairline so it can be covered by a wig but will always be there.

I wish I could really convey the filth they have tattooed on me. I am covered with insults, the prison bitch moniker is now surrounded with artistic whore and slut slurs. There are penises everywhere simulating covering me with their juices. Across my back there is even a full confession of the depths I sunk to during these last days so it is always with me.

The number of piercings has increased too. My labia is now lined with rings so anyone can easily pull my pussy apart (and at one point they sewed it shut). My ears are lined with metal and the four corners of my lips contain rings so my captors could open and close my mouth at will

The predators spent the days playing with their food. In the days after Boxing Day they decided to set me games with humiliating punishments. I had the bench press bar attached to my nipples with chain and I had to pull it from the gym to the canteen in under 10 minutes. When I failed I was buried in the prison garden with a hose for breathing and my ass sticking out of the ground for anyone to use (which they did).

On another occasion I was given a minute to make as many prisoners cum as possible. When I fell short of the target, I had my nose ring padlocked to my nipples and dumbbells from the gym were hung from my pussy.

I went to the shop a couple more times for supplies. As well as their booze and cigs they also made me pick up dog food for me to eat. I was so excited I even ate a can in the shop in front of the teenage checkout operator. This was after I had forced him to force me to suck his cock.

For New Year's Eve they made good use of the electricity pads. They tied me prominently on the balcony of the guard tower before using my screams to ring in the New Year.

On New Year's Day we spent the day returning the prison to how we found it. The prisoners were upset and used this last day to take their frustrations out on my poor ravished body, but we knew it couldn't last and that if we put everything back the way it was I could keep my job and we could make a habit of these little feeding frenzies.

The alpha showed me the footage they had on the camera, every dirty degrading moment of my fall. He promised me that every new prisoner would know just what kind of a women their warden was. He also had a request for me.

Be as mean as possible.

They didn't want some complicit little rabbit, they wanted to feast on the Apex predator. They wanted their fear and hate to bubble onto glorious release every time my will falters. Alpha thinks that this will be an annual tradition, but I'm fairly certain I could arrange it again sooner. After all, I'm not on birth control and the amount I was just fucked, there's bound to be a little predator inside me right now and I would hate for him to grow inside a mother that's forgotten what it's like to be ravished.

Leona (and her cub)

Xx

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,231 Followers
12