Serving Him at Seat F13

Story Info
Public arrangement for a lustful Asian college student.
4.2k words
4.57
20.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling so horny at the theater the other day (couldn't focus on the movie at all haha). Thanks for all the nice and constructive comments. Feel free to message me if you have any requests!

xoxo

It's 9:45pm and I'm in the lobby of the movie theater, wearing my N95 mask, scanning the guests that are milling about, buying popcorn and candy and whatnot. I ignore the families, the couples on dates (although that would be...), the geeky teens... Really it's not hard to spot him, my rendezvous. It would have to be a single mature man, probably larger, tall... probably married. There are only a few of those who would come to a theater on a Saturday night by his lonesome.

Tonight he's bought me a ticket for some horror flick. It looks decently horrific. I might actually watch it later when it comes out on Amazon or Hulu or Paramount Plus or whatever the fuck subscription I have to keep track of these days.

Horror is good, I like that. It'll be a mature crowd. Of course all the movies we arrange are rated R films... never PG-13 or god forbid a Disney movie... but still, there's been a film or two where I had been seated uncomfortably close to some teens...

Tonight, I'm in a tight white sweater and navy miniskirt with knee-high socks. I have on a full face of makeup with spidery, exaggerated fake lashes. Before coming, I had curled and tied my hair in pigtails with delicate, lacy ribbons... I figure that's where most of the attention is anyway.

I see some couples here, perhaps on a date. The girls look so overtly slutty... Maybe there are some first dates happening tonight? Wonder if they'll fuck after... I try to imagine which pair would be the hottest and it makes me hornier to be out this late... People are probably glancing at me wondering if my boyfriend is in the bathroom. There's no way someone like her is out by herself.

But I am.

Or, well... not really.

My mind drifts again... Is that him? A barrel-chested man holding popcorn. Then, I see his wife. No... not it.

Just as I'm about to go in, from the mascara'd corner of my eye I see someone who is unabashedly staring right at me. An imposing, lean man wearing a puffy jacket, with salt and pepper hair. I can't make out his face but I like what I see from the top half. Maybe I would like it to be him... Why is he staring at me like that? Don't stare, dude!

Our eyes meet for a hot second then I do a scan down his torso... It's definitely him. You can see his hardness... Damn, they're always so hard, even before we sit down. On the flip side, I'm already wet as hell from the drive over.

Where does his wife think he is?

I make my way into the theater as the lights dim dramatically following the movie trailers... I find seat F-14, allll the way in the far back corner.

I sit with my legs pinched together, my smooth pale thighs touching... The seats are part of what makes this theater such a good choice: they are arranged, in pairs, with a formation suitable for couples, like loveseats: plump, cushy things that recline. The huge chair swallows my tiny frame whole.

Then he sits himself down in F-13, my pair seat, and, without glancing at me, starts to recline until his pelvis is pointed up and forward towards the screen. I take off my face mask and when the movie begins to play, under the cover of sound, I shyly take one hand and snake very gradually to my left, across the seat arms and cup holders that divide us... feeling that usual rush of titillation... my hands slowly across his jacket and onto his jeans... finding the tented bulge of his rock hard member... and without taking my eye off of the screen, mind already settling comfortably and wildly into that familiar, fantastic, lustful mode of abandon, begin to work down his zipper with my delicate little fingers...

The first time I did this was a month ago. Having been quarantined in my college dorm, I discovered a libido and a dirtiness I had never known. I discovered sex on the internet and did the sluttiest things to myself. My friends did not -- could not -- know.

Despite lockdown, people I knew would make dick appointment with random Tinder guys... I never did because I had a serious reputation to uphold and I knew every boy on campus would love to blab about someone like me if they had the chance... Moreover, the sluttiness that I wanted to release could not be with someone proximate... It had to be a stranger. I wanted anonymity. Or rather, I found vulgarity and pleasure in the lewd anonymous.

On one of my first forays out of quaratine I went to the movie theater by myself because I felt so stifled I just had to go somewhere and do something, even if it was by myself.

I got all dolled up and in the lobby almost immediately noticed an older man, maybe a professor, glancing lustfully at me. I was weirded out but the newness of the interaction fooled with me. It played with my mind... I was curious of his intentions and I loved the attention.

The theater that day was nearly empty and he was sitting in the back corner, seat F-13.

Even though I was in the middle of the theater, I decided to move in order to sit next to him, knowing that he was expecting no one and wanting to put the ball in his court, wondering how he'd respond. My heart was pounding. I felt quite... bratty.

I could feel the scalding sexual tension between us even before he took out his hard cock and started stroking it. There was something so wrong about it and it drove me nuts. I was more wet than I had ever been.

I might've just let him do his thing and played with myself later at home if not for one thing: his size.

It was so big and erect, beckoning me in a way I had never felt. That moment I felt so sure that it would be wrong of me not to service him. So I leaned over and began gagging on his cock as quietly as I could.... Letting him finish generously into my needy, newly-minted slut mouth.

Satisfied, he slipped me his number and we began to text. We hardly looked at one another during the course of our entire intimacy. I put him in my phone as "Daddy" only and daddy would arrange a movie whenever either of us needed each other.

He bought me a necklace with the word "cocksucker" engraved on it and I wore it to all of our encounters.

For two weeks we met up around 4 times a week so that daddy could feed me.

I embraced my role as the anonymous cocksucker... the cockslut who couldn't fill her little belly with enough seed. In my classes, with no one the wiser, I felt so horny knowing who I truly was during my nighttime meetups.

Part of me wished I could be the slut on campus known for blowing any and all guys... but the real world doesn't work like that, so this will do. This will do nicely.

On the third week daddy made an interesting ask... he had told a few friends about this arrangement and... well, would I be interested in servicing other men?

Only if they are well endowed, I wrote back. And... married.

Married men. Why not? Something about the anonymity evaporated all my inhibitions. I wanted to do whatever was most taboo. Was a blowjob by a nameless stranger really cheating anyway?

I loved the idea of daddy thinking about me as an Asian whore who might like gobbling dicks even more than these mature men like having their big beautiful cocks devoured by a sly little vixen.

I knew it was wrong but I kept getting off at the thought of these men talking arrogantly with one another about how girls like me are all secretly sluts for cock... by filling my constant, primal, performative need, I wanted to prove them right beyond their wildest dreams.

Since then, I had pleasured three of daddy's friends, all in seat F-13.

But today was a new john... and he was much more hung than daddy or any of his friends. His body was lean and shaven so that his penis looked even bigger proportionally, erupting from his pelvis... He was fit and had an eight pack (I noticed this under the light of the movie screen when he lifted his shirt slightly). What took me aback the most was his thickness... his girth... and the elegant upward curvature of his penis, culminating in a bulbous arrowhead of pure, purple perfection...

I recall a few years ago hearing my friend talk about a well endowed hook up she had. She used this term "size queen." I had no idea what it meant back then... Now I fully realize I had grow into a certain fetish, a hedonic treadmill of sorts, purely smitten with big, thick cocks and the act of "cock worship."

A few years ago I never thought I would be that "size queen" who spends her free time scrolling the internet looking at impressive penises and choking herself with her fingers and dildos, fantasizing about throatpies... looking at pictures telling me that Asian sluts were built for big dicks. Titles like "taming tiny Asian with my thick cock" or "Asian girl's oral fixation" or "learn to properly suck-worship a cock" made me uncomfortably wet in class when I noticed browser tabs I had forgotten to close.

Thinking about cocks in this way, it was all kind of a mental carryover actually... I felt like a Disney princess fawning over her prince. Look at all of these hilariously large cocks: It would be my honor to pleasure them, no -- they deserve to be pleasured by me if I could be so lucky...

There were characteristics I began to learn: shaved pubes, cut/uncut, straight over curved, and to which side. Veins, rigidness, some fattened out in the middle and some were like spears. Some were brutish and cruel. Some were handsome. Some were wide like soda cans and some were angular like punk rock. I wanted to be a receptacle, a hooker, a princess, a groupie. I wanted the honor of dirty horny men posting about me online calling me an Asian whore "addicted to big cock."

I felt like these daddies, with each of their cocks, were educating me. Transforming me into something satisfying to them. And it felt like this person, today, with this size I'd never encountered before, was about to make me anew.

I untethered his cock and stroked it a few times, admiring how structural it was. Other cocks feel malleable. This one was a pole that I ran my hand up and down. It would stay in place regardless of how I handled it. It felt like the cock was the center of gravity and it pulled me in, first my body, then my head as I buried my face along the thick shaft, slick with who knows what, inhaling his manly musk deeply. I shivered at the smell and it was like some physiological trigger as my pussy convulsed deeply and pleasurably, releasing my own wetness.

I loved the way with big cocks, you could place your hands on the base and just move the whole thing towards your hungry mouth and your hands would still be so far away...

I was already lost in pleasure. I wanted to kiss this man for bringing me such a present, such a culmination of my pandemic fixation. But instead I took his head in greedily and began to do my duty like a good girl, savoring his precum but quickly letting my saliva coat the entire length of his dick, completely loving up on him with my tight facehole, my pleasure giver.

I'm only good for one thing, I thought wildly to myself as he began noticeably shifting in his seat, focused squarely at my bobbing head, my twirling pigtails, as the movie played unregarded by either of us.

Oh I wish he could see how good I was but it's so dark here. Given the weird angle of being side by side, I tried to make eye contact with him as much as possible, knowing that the submissive attitude in which I pleasured him was as much a part of it as the sensation of my soft wet tongue and oral cavity.

I was so turned on that I wondered how any other sex act could live up to the feeling of sucking a stranger's gigantic cock.

His cock was more than twice the length of my face so I focused on massaging and stroking the bottom half while working the top, trying to deepthroat as much as I could comfortably.

My enthusiasm must of come as a surprise to him because he came with a great shudder fairly quickly, filling my slut mouth with cum that was a cottage cheese consistency. It was so yummy. He must've not cum in a wild, usually it's much more runny.

I ate it up and showed him my mouth so that he could see. He was panting gently and I cuddled my face against his cock, trying to enjoy the moments before the deflation. To my surprise, his erect member was virtually unchanged, almost like he hadn't come at all.

I got to work again and this time he was rougher, holding my head down so that I felt his cockhead firmly against my throat sphincter at all times.

He came again, bleaching his little Asian cocksucking whore in her tiny mouth. I devoured it again. But still, no sign of softness.

Eager, I took him in deeper, my throat being so relaxed this time that with every pump, his cock inched further and further down, until, in a moment of submissive bliss, I forced my head down (at this point I had moved to be on the ground, to be better positioned, kneeing before him) my hands holding his base for steadiness, eyes looking up at him, fluttering madly and tearing up involuntarily through the discomforting ecstasy. I felt my mouth give in a way and loosen as his dick went down a sudden two inches down my lubricated throat.

I wonder what it was... the feeling of being so deep in my throat? The visual of my fake eyelashes batting? The jarring notion that such a tiny girl could and actively wanted to take such an enormous cock in her mouth? Whatever it was, in that moment he came with bull-like force down my throat, bleaching and claiming me, giving me the perfect throatpie that this slut fantasized about.

I choked, spit, gargled, held on and fell back in disbelief and agony, in pure orgasmic seizure as he fed and fed and fed my needy little hole, deeper and bigger than anyone had ever had me. If even the thought of this could make me cum, just imagine how I felt when it happened for real in that dark, dank theater.

Afterwards, spent and flaccid, he tried to stop me from leaving, asking to take me somewhere. That was against the rules, I told him, even though... fuck, I wanted to go. I valued my anonymity too much. I had no idea how I turned down this bull of a man but later in the week, I began to regret it.

"The world needs more sluts like you," he had said.

Of course I came a dozen times afterwards thinking about how hot it all was. How deep he went, how big it was. Did I imagine it?

I texted Daddy asking about the man with the huge cock. He told me that man loved subservient Asian cocksluts and wanted to be drained again later this week. The same seat. (Daddy even bought out the rows around it so that there would be no close calls).

I took a long steamy shower right after, lost in the thought of seeing him again. My mouth nearly salivating thinking about what a good slut I could be.

On the day of the rendezvous, I wore a shimmery bodycon dress and a tight bun held firm by black chopsticks... So excited for the pleasure that was to come I hurried into the theater and to my seat which, strangely, was occupied by a young white girl who looked about the same age as me...

"Excuse me, this is my seat.." I said, puzzled and a bit embarrassed that I was dressed so scandalously, clearly for a man.

"No it's not, it's mine," the snow bunny said, showing me her ticket. Stunned, I found a darkened seat nearby in the same row... What was going on? I texted Daddy for clarification. Was it a mixup? Is this the right theater? It should be, right?

Then, from the dark, I saw him... striding purposefully down the aisle, not seeing me, with that magnificent bulge visible as a silhouette against the movie screen.

Then I got it.

And when the movie began and the other girl began to unpants him, it was laid bare.

Why did I think I was the only girl who Daddy had recruited? Just then, my iPhone flashes.

Daddy says: "Oops. I forgot I already booked someone for that slot. Did you really think you were the only obedient cockslut on this campus?"

I watched them enviously, beaten like the naive beta bitch that I was. My feet hiked up to the seat, level with my butt, knees splayed. My fingers found my clit and began to dance. I focused on them intensely. He really was as big as I remembered. The sight of how small her body looked, curved over the armrests and over his fat, comically bulbous member, drove me insane. My masturbation grew more intense the more I felt ashamed. I felt so helpless and small. He was going to give her his delicious seed. It belonged to me... if only I had let him have his way with me...

I really do need his cock to feel useful.

Then, like magnets finding their arrangement, he suddenly turned to look over at me, maybe sensing my gaze for the first time. With a look of recognition he saw the helpless girl, legs up, feet on the seat, pussy glistening as she toyed furiously with her tight little cunt. It was the little college girl he had bleached so thoroughly and deeply, who refused to obey...

He got up and pushed the other girl away, his cock springing out of her mouth (with an exaggerated "boiiing-boiiing...") and twirling around as if he had just dismounted from nothing more than a gloryhole. He pulled up his pants and walked my way as I tilted my head up to meet his hungry, masculine gaze.

"Come with me," he hushes firmly, "I won't ask a third time."

I nod gratefully and brush my dress down over my hips and spring up like a rejuvenated little sprite, following messily behind him as the other girl, with her bra down, wipes her mouth in confusion and defeat.

Before I knew it, like a chastised but eager brat, I was following him out to the lobby, to his car, to the hotel... "Sorry, I can't take you to my house. My wife doesn't need to know," he voiced pointlessly the unspoken fact.

"I... I'm really... I'm not a slut..." I said.

He chuckled.

"Nobody can know..." I whined, "that's the arrangement... I've never done anything outside of the movie theater."

"Then why are you coming with me?" He asked calmly.

Because I desperately want to service your big potent cock.

"Because... I..."

He chose a glitzy hotel so casually that I guessed that he must come from money. I was thankful for my N95 face mask because the receptionist, seeing this tiny dressed up whore, knew exactly what this was. And even though I was embarrassed... excitement was bubbling inside of me as we entered the suite.

He dissected my body as I waltzed lightly over to the bed, facing the wall sized mirror. "Next time I should dress you up..." He began unbuckling his pants, letting his fat member spring out confidently, still wet from the other girl. Gawd, she was such a good cocksucker... She really did a good job. "That little body would look so enticing in a number of outfits..."

I hadn't had sex during the entire pandemic and quite predictably, my cunt was nowhere near ready for something this big... Still, the prospect of taking it was creating a vortex of pleasurable anticipation in my innards.

He gestured for me to lay on my back, head hanging off of the bed, hair waterfalling downward, so that he could line his thick cock along my throat. He slapped me in the face a few times as my mind entered worship mode. Stringy laces of cum hung from his cockhead to my face... and then he entered my mouth, down my throat, easily going deep in this position. From his position I bet he could see the satisfying way my throat expanded to outline his cock as he began to facefuck his slut.

"Mmmm.. Ahhhh, yes slut... you're such a good slut baby..." he began to moan...

"You Asian girls have been blessed with tiny, tight, toned bodies that are slim, smooth and ultra flexible. It would be a waste to not use all that you're given... and you seen to know that so well my little kitten..."

12