Serving Him at Seat F13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned lustfully in agreement.

"It's fine to get off on my own or with other girls but you know that I need tight usable Asian girls like you more than anything, don't you?.. Mmmm.. oh yes baby... And the best part of it is you sluts love it too. You can't get enough of my cock and I can't enough of you? Why is that?"

He janks his penis out of my throat as I gasp and choke.

"Because it's so fucking hot! It's so long and hard and sexy, I really can't control myself! I don't know why!"

"Take off your dress, slut."

"Yes daddy..!"

I strip and he pulls me by the neck up to my feet as I stumble pathetically. He yanks me in front of the mirror and I look at us, my hand on his cock, my flat belly and tiny figure against his large, bulging muscles.

"I had no idea you were so muscular," I mew.

I felt like such a lucky girl that such a hot man would be giving me so much attention and deriving so much pleasure from my figure and form. My perky tits and fat ass were on full display as he began to spread my girlcunt with his big hairy fingers. I moan, my knees caving in on themselves like I'm holding in a pee.

"Your hair is almost to your waist, darling... So sexy..." He moans, lifting me up on my tippy toe in order to line up his cock before my sex.

"I'm not on birth control," I moan.

"Perfect," he breathes on my neck, forcing me down on his hardness.

All I see is the sight of my slender, bent little s-shaped leaf of a body being plowed relentlessly by this huge hunky obelisk of a man. One hand is on my neck, choking and supporting me upright. The other hand is on my hip, forcing my ass to curve outward submissively as he helps himself to my Asian pussy, rocking me so that only the tips of my toes touch the floor.

"Ahh! ahhh! Yes! I can't believe you're finally inside me! I've wanted this so badly!!"

"I want your yellow cunt all to myself," he pounds his obedient slut with his dirty, raw dick as I moan-sob, as saliva pools in my mouth and overflows.

Then he throws me on the bed, holds me roughly, positions me into a ball face to face, with my feet on his shoulder and plunders my lubricated pussy, using all the leverage to bounce me on his cock.

"Ahhh! Your dick is so big daddy! Daddy you're so deep in this position!" I scream as my skinny little thighs slide up his shoulders as he pancakes me in a bear hug. Hips ravaging my sex, plunging and plowing madly, deep for me, hitting my slutty little cervix hard, plowing me deep with his big dick like it's been ages since he's had good Asian pussy. He was driving me mad and I lustfully thought about being his wife and waiting for him to home and spreading my long cumwhore legs to offer him my tiny, tight little Asian pussy...

I can't believe how easily he took me and how easily my pussy was talking all of (ok maybe it was only like 70%) his massive cock. I had come so far from my isolated dorm room, so far from the movie theater... And I didn't ever want to go back.

12