All Comments on 'Serving Him at Seat F13'

by sluttykimiko

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GothicmonGothicmonover 2 years ago
The world needs more sluts like you.

Delicious. Perfect little story about a perfect little slut. You've got great skill with your words, but your imagery and dirty imagination will have all of use returning back to this to stroke some more.

Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You couldn’t go back, you’ve discovered what you are and what makes you happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, looking at my Asian wife and picturing her doing what you described, made me lose all sense of balance. I loved the story. 5*

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

If I were her Daddy I would arrange a date and time to meet. Get there early to place a small box on her seat and then observe her from a distance. The box would have a “Lush” vibrator in it with a message to insert it but then not touch herself or cum until I appear. She must sit back and watch the current feature Disney's “Mulan” until I'm ready to feed her. She needs to know who controls her tight little Asian body.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good, except "I want your yellow cunt". Really?

The rest? Chef's kiss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your story so much, I would love to read about the backstory of the other cockslut that he pushed away and left behind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersluttykimiko@sluttykimiko
133 Followers
very petite princess, of asian heritage, on the younger side... Here to explore myself (not necessarily by myself). Pls b nice! I'm open to chatting and playing. kimikoslut@gmail.com Looking for someone to do this to me: https://redgifs.com/watch/bowedfailingdutchshepherddog ...