Serving My Roommate and Her Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
Miss Katie has pet to herself for the day and toys with him.
6.4k words
4.67
33.9k
46

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As exhausted as I was I couldn't get a good night's sleep. I was far too horny to stay asleep for any significant stretch. It was hard to get comfortable in the first place and when I did fall asleep it wasn't long before I woke up humping the bed. By 8am I realized it wasn't worth trying to sleep any more, I might as well get up and use this time. There was dried cum all over my chest and stomach, I needed to start with a shower.

I had barely gotten into the bathroom when I realized my cock was already standing at attention, this was going to be a long day. I hopped into the shower trying to use the hot water to relax myself. Instead my hands had a mind of their own. I rubbed and pinched my nipples as I cleaned my chest and my dick had probably never been cleaner with how much attention I gave it. I was thorough when washing my ass as well. I even tickled my hole with the end of a soapy finger. All of this could have been a lot more fun if I were allowed to release some tension.

At least I was clean now. Maybe a quick shot of cold water will at least let me think straight for a little while. Turning down the temperature I yelped at the cold but my dick did calm down some, it wasn't fully soft but it wasn't sticking straight out either.

I toweled dry and went back to my room to get dressed. I threw on some boxers, gym shorts, and a t-shirt, my usual lazy day-in attire.

On my way downstairs I passed Katie's room. Her door was still shut so I put my ear to it. It sounded like she was still sleeping, must have been nice to have a big orgasm and then roll over to sleep. I wanted to go in and watch her sleep but held off.

I continued to the kitchen, I wanted to give Katie something nice when she woke up. I started a pot of coffee and then looked though what I could make for breakfast, she deserved a feast. I started by frying up some bacon, the small must have made its way up to Katie's room because before too long I heard her stirring upstairs. Next I prepared some pancakes and scrambled eggs. I was just finishing the last pancake when I heard Katie come down the stairs.

I looked at my gorgeous roommate turned lover. No, "lover" seemed more intimate than our current situation, she was the boss and I was just the pet.

She was just wearing a loose t-shirt and a pair of panties. The shirt came down low enough to make it appear that she wasn't wearing anything else most of the time. This was definitely less than her usual lazy day attire.

"Good morning, Miss..."

"What's going on here?" She cut me off sternly.

"Oh, uh, I made breakfast, I thought..."

"That part is clear, and it smells great, but I want to know why the fuck you're wearing clothes."

I stared at her in confusion as she walked up to me. She took the spatula out of my hand and pulled my shirt over my head.

"In this house you will always be naked unless explicitly told otherwise."

"Oh, I didn't know"

She pointed to my shorts. I quickly pushed them down.

"And you're wearing boxers! Even when you're allowed to put clothes on it will rarely include underwear."

"I'm so sorry, Miss Katie, this is all so new." I slipped my boxers off as well.

Her eyes softened and she put her hand on my cheek, "it's new for all of us. But now that you know this rule I expect it to be followed at all times."

"Of course, Miss Katie. May I ask? Are there other rules I should know?"

"Don't come and don't wear clothes are the big ones so far. Others will come in time. I'm sure Miss Caroline has some ideas for you," she looked off in thought, "for both of us, I guess..."

I turned back to the stove in time to save the rest of the food from burning as the mention of Miss Caroline made me drift off in thought too. Her sexy toes and their shiny black nail polish popped into my head. How could a pair of feet, even a pair as perfect as Miss Caroline's, take control of me like that? Why are they the first thing I think about? Her big tits, her round ass, her knowing smile. Any of those would make more sense. But I guess it wasn't about sense it was about instinct. And my instinct now was to serve Miss Caroline and that service started with me at her feet.

I finished making breakfast and brought it to the table. Katie had poured herself some coffee and was waiting for her food. I put the serving plates in front of her plate on the table.

"This looks delicious, pet, I'll take some of everything," she said as she leaned back in her chair and sipped her coffee.

Realizing what she wanted I took her plate and served her some pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon.

"Oh, the syrup," I ran back into the kitchen to get the bottle of real maple syrup I had been warming in some hot water. I placed it next to her and turned to move to my seat when Miss Katie's hand reached out quickly and grabbed my cock, pulling me back to her.

"You should stay right here next to me at the ready in case I need anything else."

She stroked my cock to its fullness. I closed my eyes as a moan escaped my mouth. She kept stroking.

"Remember, don't you dare even think about coming."

She let go of my cock and focused on her meal. I stood silently next to her, my cock yearning for attention. Every few bites she'd give me a few more strokes. She got a little pre-cum on her hand and without a word just lifted it towards my mouth, I bent down and cleaned it for her.

"Good boy," and she went back to eating.

When she finished she leaned back in her chair content. "Mmm, that was great pet. I could get used to this. You've got me thinking about the other ways you can serve around here that don't just involve your tongue," she sipped her coffee, "oh but speaking of that tongue..." Miss Katie snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor in front of her.

I scurried under the table to her feet. She wiggled her toes but kept her feet on the floor. I bent down low on all fours with my ass in the air and kissed each toe. I worked my way up one foot placing small kisses all along its top. I got to her ankle and continued up her leg kissing over and over. When I reached her knee I switched legs and worked back down the same way. I could still taste a hint of the orange-flavored massage oil from last night. Arriving back at her toes I gave each a kiss again.

Katie was enjoying herself and she never took her eyes off of me. "Oh, you still haven't had anything to eat, have you pet? You must be famished." She took the bottle of syrup and poured some into a bowl. She dipped her finger into it and licked it clean, "mmm, delicious." She put the bowl on the floor next to her feet and dipped a toe into it.

She barely had to offer it to me before I devoured her toe. The syrup was sticky and thick and required some passionate sucking to clean it from her toe. By the time I was done with one toe her other foot was in front of me dripping with syrup. I lapped at her toe getting all I could before putting it in my mouth to suck clean. And once again another toe was waiting for me.

We continued like this for a little while until Katie managed to coat the ball of one foot with the sticky sweetness. I held her foot in my hand and licked the entire sole up and down. It was a lot of work to get every last bit of syrup from it but it was worth every moment.

All this time Katie just watched me. Her hands rested on her thighs and while she was clearly turned on she didn't touch herself at all. Her nipples were straining her shirt and I could see her panties getting wet, but still she just watched me kiss and lick her feet.

Finally she used a foot under my chin to lift my eyes to hers, "mmm, that was very nice pet, thank you. You clearly like worshiping my feet."

"Yes I do, thank you for the privilege, Miss Katie."

"It is a privilege. Simply being allowed in my presence is a privilege." Katie's phone buzzed, she looked at it and continued, "and it looks like soon there will be some new privileges around here. Miss Caroline says she's 'looking forward to seeing her baby girl and her pet.' She'll be here tomorrow after work. It won't be long now before that tongue will lick this pussy." Miss Katie rubbed herself through her panties.

"I can't wait to have that honor."

"If I'm being honest, pet, I'm nervous about the idea of licking her pussy, I've never done anything like that before. But Miss Caroline is very beautiful and she has a commanding presence. And if that's the price it costs to be able to open my legs and have you make me come whenever I want, it will be worth it."

Katie grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to her pussy. My nose was about an inch away and I took a deep breath. Her aroma was intoxicating.

"Breathe it in, pet." She didn't have to tell me twice. "So eager, you want to lick it right now."

I really did. Thoughts of Miss Caroline were the only thing to keep me from diving in.

"What if I did this?" Katie pulled her panties to the side and left me dangerously close to her glistening lips. Her smell was even stronger. I could have easily stuck my tongue out and flicked across her clit.

"I... I can't, Miss Katie, I'm sorry."

She slid her fingers up and down her plump lips and pulled them apart giving me an intimate view of her lovely pussy.

"Just a little taste..." she pushed her wet fingers into my mouth and I greedily sucked them clean. I licked my lips and savored her taste.

Katie then made a move thrusting her pelvis toward me, in a panic I fell backward and almost hit my head on the underside of the table.

Katie chucked at me, "good boy. Miss Caroline will be pleased." Another test.

Katie slipped off her wet panties and hung them around my neck before she got up from the table. "I hope your breakfast isn't too cold now, you know, if you're still hungry," she laughed, "I'm going to the gym, I'll be back in a few hours. I want this place clean when I get back."

I sat there under the table just enjoying her scent. Katie bounced upstairs and a few minutes later bounced back down in gym clothes. With nothing more than a chuckle I could only assume was about me she was out the door.

I finally realized how hungry I was and sat down at the table to eat. I had a feeling I'd need my energy. Afterwards I cleaned up the mess from breakfast and moved on to the rest of the house. I checked online to find good ways to finish cleaning the cum in the living room from yesterday's fun, hopefully it wasn't too late. Since I had time before Miss Katie would return I decided to tidy up around the house. It was a little weird doing all of this naked, most of the time with a hard cock thanks to the panties around my neck and the musky scent coming from them.

I was just finishing putting clean sheets on Miss Katie's bed when I heard the front door open. I went downstairs to find Miss Katie sitting in the living room. She had clearly skipped the shower after her workout, her skin was glistening.

"Ah what a great workout."

"It sure looks like you worked up a good sweat."

"That I did," she said looking down at herself, "get me a Gatorade."

I got a cold one from the fridge and brought it to Miss Katie.

"I need to get out of these sweaty gym clothes but I barely have the energy to move," Miss Katie said in a way that made it clear she was giving me an order.

I sat on the floor in front of her and started by taking off her shoes followed by her socks.

Katie shoved her feet into my face, "they must smell worse now."

I breathed in her earthy scent, "I wouldn't say 'worse', Miss Katie, just... 'stronger'. In an intoxicating way."

She dropped her feet into my hands and I massaged them for a few minutes while she finished her drink. When she was satisfied she put her feet on the ground and spread her legs. I crawled up to the couch between them and took a hold of her gym pants, slipped them under her ass, and pulled them off her legs. I did the same with her panties. She sat up and I pulled her tank top over her head, followed by her sports bra

"Thank you, pet, you're a good boy." Even the slightest praise filled me with pride. "Looks like you did a good job cleaning up around here too, even got the cum we left behind. You deserve a reward."

Since I couldn't come I knew it wouldn't be the reward I really wanted. I was worried about how much of a reward it would even be.

"Lay down on your back in the middle of the room."

Katie grabbed herself a pillow and laid down next to me on her side. She looked down at my cock standing straight up.

"Nice to see that thing is already ready to go. Has it been hard like that all day?"

"Pretty much. At least since you came down for breakfast, Miss Katie."

"Aww, isn't that sweet. I know a few fun things you can do with a hard dick."

Miss Katie took my dick in her hand and started playing with it. She wasn't stroking it but it still felt nice. She found a bead of pre-cum sitting on the tip, took it with her finger, and brought it to my mouth. I eagerly sucked it clean.

"That's so damn hot. Can you believe it was only a day ago that I had to force you to clean up your messes?"

"It feels like another lifetime."

Miss Katie leaned down and kissed me deeply. Even with all the things we had done recently this was our most intimate moment. As our tongues danced I felt her wrap her hand around my dick and start stroking it. I moaned into her mouth. She wasn't stroking very fast but I was so horny and my dick was so sensitive I feared it wouldn't take much.

Katie repositioned herself so that my mouth was lined up with her tits. They were still sweaty from her workout and I was happy to lick them. Katie spit in her hand and used it to lube my dick as she started stroking faster. It was getting harder to concentrate on her lovely chest but I did my best, sucking and nibbling on her nipples and kissing her tits all over.

Kate picked up the pace. She found some more pre-cum leaking and this time smeared it on her nipples. I got to lick up my drippings as I worshiped her tits. She snuggled herself in close to me ensuring I could feel her warmth. She laid a leg across mine and slid it up and down, her skin was so smooth. I placed my hand on her thigh and caressed it. I could feel myself getting close now. I let her nipple fall from my mouth, "please stop, Miss Katie."

"You don't want me to stroke your cock?"

"Of course I do but you're going to make me come."

"And you don't want to come?"

"I desperately want to but you know I'm not allowed. I don't want to disobey Miss Caroline!"

"No we couldn't have that."

Katie let go of my dick and it throbbed a couple of times. I laid there with my eyes closed just breathing trying to get myself under control. Katie lightly played with my nipples.

"Good boy. But I think we can get closer."

My eyes shot open. Closer?!?

Some more spit and she grabbed my cock again. She started at a medium pace this time. I tried to just focus on not coming but Katie rubbed some more pre-cum on her nipple and dropped it into my mouth again. I couldn't help but suck on it as she stroked faster. She added a twist to her stroke. I held out for a few minutes at this pace though it felt much longer. I tried pulling my cock from her but she never let go.

Finally I screamed, "stop, stop, stop, stop..."

Katie gave me one last stroke before letting go. My cock throbbed over and over and dripped pre-cum on my belly.

"Don't come," Katie said in a singsong voice. She collected all the pre-cum she could find and fed it to me. Sucking her fingers clean just made me want to come even more.

Katie only let me recover for a minute before wrapping her hand around my cock again. She stroked my dick hard and fast.

"Don't come..."

After a dozen strokes she let go of my cock and rubbed my balls.

"Don't. Come."

My hips involuntarily made little thrusts hoping to connect my dick with something to help push me over the edge but there was nothing but air. Miss Katie just laughed at my predicament.

She repeated this pattern over and over. Giving my cock a dozen or so fast strokes to bring me to the edge then letting go and watching it throb and drip. Of course any pre-cum that leaked out was fed to me. Sometimes she'd let me recover between strokes, other times she'd barely take a breath before bringing me to the edge again.

After a torturous hour or so (that felt like a day) and being pushed to the edge more times than I could count Miss Katie let me really rest between stroking sessions. I was worried this meant something big was coming. As I laid there with my eyes closed trying to calm down any way I could Miss Kaite ran her hands along my body.

She started simply with a few basic strokes before she brought her hand to my mouth.

"Spit."

I gave her as much as I could muster. I still had her panties around by neck, she lifted the crotch of them up onto my nose. The small of her arousal from this morning was intoxicating. She started stroking my dick very slowly using my spit as lube. But she sped up with each stroke. After a long buildup she got back to a fast pace again. I was moving my hips all around trying to get away but she had a strong grip on my cock.

"Don't come."

She stroked faster.

"DON'T COME."

She stroked faster still

"DON'T! COME!"

"Then please stop!"

"No."

She continued stroking. I really didn't know if I could take much more. In desperation I grabbed her wrist to slow her down. Her free hand reached out and slapped the head of my dick.

"Fuck!"

"Don't you dare!" she slapped me again, "all you're allowed to do is lay there and not come. Sit on your hands."

I let go and slipped my hands under my ass. She put her hand under my mouth for more spit and then went right back to quickly stroking me. The pain of the slaps had softened my dick some but her stroking had me rock hard again.

I was right back in the same predicament as I was before I grabbed her arm but now I was worried she just wouldn't stop. Worried that I would disappoint Miss Caroline but also excited at the idea of finally being able to come. She moved her thumb so it rubbed on the underside of my head with each stroke. I could feel my cum starting to rise.

"Don't come."

But I desperately wanted to come. Even the thought of Miss Caroline could barely hold me back.

"I'm so close! I'm about to come!" I gave in to my animalistic needs, "oh god please let me come!"

Miss Katie stopped stroking immediately. I thrust my hips in the air but there was nothing to help me over, "just one more stroke, please!"

Miss Katie laughed as she squeezed the base of my cock with one hand and with her other hand squeezed my balls and pulled them down. I stared at my cock as it throbbed in her hand. The feeling that I was about to come never went away but I didn't get release either. More pre-cum leaked out but no actual cum. I was sitting right on the edge of an orgasm and couldn't get over, Miss Katie was holding me there expertly. It was an exhilarating and terrible sensation. Like knowing you're about to have the world's biggest sneeze but it won't happen no matter what you do. Eventually she let go and we watched my cock twitch as she ran her fingers around the area collecting pre-cum.

"I was worried you wouldn't be able to stop that time."

"At the end I didn't want to."

"I know, that was very bad of you," she teased, "but you didn't come, Miss Caroline will be happy."

"Thank you for stopping me, Miss Katie."

"It was my pleasure, pet."

She brought her hands to my mouth so I could clean the pre-cum from them.

"Did you ever think you'd be thanking a beautiful woman for not letting you come?"

"No," I laughed, my body still shaking from being so close, "but I never thought any of the last day and a half would happen."

"Yeah, I guess that's true," Katie laughed, "would you change anything that's happened so far?"

12