Serving My Roommate and Her Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean other than not being allowed to come? No, serving you and Miss Caroline has been amazing."

"Good. I hope you still feel that way the deeper we go."

Katie leaned to me and gave me a deep kiss.

"I need a shower. You can stay here as long as you need to collect yourself."

I laid on the floor taking deep, relaxing breaths. My cock didn't want to calm down. I cleaned up the rest of the pre-cum that had dripped on me, fingerfull after fingerfull. That didn't help with making my cock calm down. Despite all I tried I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted to come. I closed my eyes and tried to turn my brain off but images of Miss Caroline and Miss Katie kept playing.

I'm not fully sure how long I was laying there. I heard Miss Katie get in and out of the shower. She stayed in her room a long time after her shower. I liked to imagine she had to make herself come a few times before she could do anything else. Of course I wished I could be the one to make her come but with Miss Caroline visiting us tomorrow I knew that privilege wasn't too far away.

What I can say for sure is that my cock never fully calmed down. It wasn't standing fully tall and dripping anymore but it seemed like it could only get so soft now. And I was still incredibly horny, it would only take the slightest stimulation to make it hard again.

Finally Miss Katie came back downstairs. She was dressed like it was one of our old lazy weekends, light baggy sweatpants and sweatshirt. She was carrying a basket but I couldn't tell what was in it.

"Damn, pet, you're a horny little slut aren't you?"

"I guess so, Miss Katie."

"Well why don't we just have a relaxing Sunday evening in front of the TV?"

"That would be great."

Katie put the basket on the coffee table and sat on the couch. She turned the TV on, looked at me, and patted her knee. I crawled to the couch, knelt next to her, and put my head on her knee. She ran her hand through my hair as I rubbed my hands up and down her legs.

"You're a good pet."

"Thank you, Miss Katie," I was beaming.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Whatever you like."

"Good answer, pet."

She was behind on some reality show she likes and put an episode on. It was nice to have some relatively normal time. Sure I was naked at her feet and she was clearly in charge but it was the closest thing to normal since this started. A few minutes into the episode I could hear her tummy growling.

"Let's order some dinner. Thai. You know what I like."

"Yes, Miss Katie."

I crawled up to my room to get my wallet and phone and to place the order. After I crawled right back to my spot next to Miss Katie. She seemed focused on her show, I couldn't tell you what happened in it, I was zoned out blissfully thinking about how lucky I was to be in this moment with Miss Katie.

The first episode of her show ended just as the doorbell rang. It brought my mind back to the present, I looked down and remembered that I was still fully naked other than the pair of Miss Katie's panties that were around my neck. I looked up at her pleading with my eyes that she answer the door.

"Oh pet, you know I would, but you have to sign the receipt..."

Damn our increasingly cashless world. My eyes went wide realizing she wasn't going to let me out of this.

"I'm not cruel, you can at least put some on some underwear," she flashed a devilish smile as she tugged on the panties hanging from my neck."

I sat there for a moment paralyzed with fear. The doorbell rang again.

Miss Katie slapped my ass, "hurry, pet, I don't want my food to get cold."

Fuck, I guess I had to do it. I stood, took her panties from my neck and slipped them up my legs. They were too small for me even before considering the cock that was only getting harder by the moment. They were pink cotton bikini panties, thankfully not the wildest option she could have been wearing this morning, a thong or something sheer would have made this even more difficult. I got them over my hips and managed to get my dick inside but it was sticking straight out so it wasn't like I was wearing much, you could still see everything from most angles. It almost would have been better wearing nothing at all.

Miss Katie just laughed at me and gestured towards the door. I moved to it worried that it would be the cute delivery girl. Then I realized it would be even worse if it were one of the delivery guys. The doorbell rang again before I got there.

"Sorry, I'm on my way," I didn't want them to leave with the food.

I got to the door and took a deep breath before turning the knob and opening it.

It was the cute delivery girl.

She was Asian, probably around 22 years old, on the short side, with long silky black hair, very firm B-cup tits, and a cute butt. The food wasn't the only reason I liked ordering from the Thai place.

She was looking me in the eyes when I opened the door so she didn't really notice anything out of place at first.

"Hi, I have your food..." her eyes traveled down and she noticed I wasn't wearing a shirt, "uh..." they continued down until she saw what I was wearing, "oh...

"Holy fuck."

She stood there shocked. I put my hands in front of myself trying to cover up. She snapped out of it but didn't stop staring at my groin. She handed me the bag of food which caused me to move my hands out of the way again.

"What the fuck, did you lose a bet or something?"

"Or something."

She handed me the credit card receipt.

"That's a good color on you," she laughed, "but it might be a little small."

I blushed.

"Make sure to give her a good tip, pet," Miss Katie yelled from the other room. Was she psychic?

I added a 60% tip and signed the receipt.

The cute delivery girl saw the tip and gave me a wink, "thanks... pet, was it?," she said with a smirk before taking one last good look at my panty-encased cock, "have a nice evening," she turned and walked away.

I watched her shake her butt as she walked back to her car before remembering I was standing in the doorway wearing nothing but some panties that didn't really cover anything.

I quickly moved inside and shut the door. I brought the food to the living room where Miss Katie was both laughing at me and rubbing her tits through her sweatshirt.

"That was amazing. We're ordering Thai more often."

I felt that mix of excitement and trepidation that was becoming all too common around here at the thought of our next order as I took the panties off and put them back around my neck.

We watched the next episode of her show as we ate dinner. I didn't have to wait to eat this time but I did have to stay on the floor, luckily coffee tables are a decent height for that. She had me clean up from dinner between episodes. When I got back to the living room she had gone horizontal on the couch, laying on her side watching her show with her head on a pillow at one end and her feet at the other.

"Join me," she invited me to sit on the couch by patting the cushion with her feet.

I moved to the couch and she lifted her feet to give me some space. After I sat down she dropped her feet in my lap. She was mostly focusing on her show but her feet were lightly playing with my dick as it grew back to its fullness.

I held her feet in my hands and squeezed them. She gave a small approving moan and wiggled her butt at me. I rubbed each foot, slowly working my way from the heel to the toes and back again applying firm pressure.

When she was satisfied with my foot rub she slid the basket she had brought down earlier over to me. I could see now that it was full of foot care items. Nail polish, remover, clippers, files, lotion.

"Start by removing the existing color."

I took the nail polish remover wipes and looked down at her toes. I had been so close to them for over a day now and hadn't really noticed that the polish needed a touchup. Maybe because they were in my mouth so much of the time. I focused on each toe to remove any polish that was left until all of her toenails were clean.

"How about red?"

"That would look wonderful, Miss Katie."

I had never put nailpolish on somebody before so I was sure to take my time and be careful, I wanted Miss Katie's toes to look perfect. I put the separator between her toes and went slowly applying polish to each toe. They didn't look perfect but at least I kept all of the polish on her nails.

When the first foot was done Miss Katie simply blew some air out of her mouth without ever taking her eyes off the TV. I bent my head down to blow on her toes to help them dry faster. When I was satisfied they were dry enough I gently placed her foot back in my lap and picked up the other to repeat the process. Things went a bit faster with the second foot now that I had more of an idea of what to do.

Katie looked at her feet, "not bad, pet. I've certainly seen better but you did well for the first time. You'll have to learn how to do a full pedicure in the future but for now just the new color is good."

"I'm glad you like it, Miss Katie. How about some lotion?"

"Want to keep them nice and soft, do ya?" Katie laughed.

She wiggled her feet in my lap. I squeezed some lotion into my hands and rubbed her feet again. I made sure to get every square inch of skin on her feet, from ankle to toe and between each of them.

With her feet in my lap my cock was standing fully erect. As she watched another episode of her show her smooth, well-moisturized feet resumed playing with my cock. It was almost like they were toying with me. They would slide up and down or rub side to side, maybe her toes would play with my head. It was almost as if they had a mind of their own, she didn't seem to be paying me any attention and what her feet were doing seemed fairly random.

Before too long I saw Miss Katie slip a hand into her pants. Her eyes were closed and her mouth fell open. I could see her hand moving in circles inside her pants as small moans escaped her lips.

Her feet began a more focused assault on my cock, rubbing it up and down with purpose. I closed my eyes trying to concentrate on not letting this get too far. Miss Katie's feet then wrapped themselves around my dick squeezing it between the sole of one and the top of the other. With my cock sandwiched between them her feet started moving up and down with a rhythm. Slow at first but with ever increasing speed. I noticed that the pace of her feet matched the movements of her hand inside her pants.

Her only focus seemed to be the hand rubbing her pussy and the cock between her feet. She rolled onto her back and slid her other hand inside her shirt to play with her tits. She opened her eyes to look down at my cock as she placed each sole against it. She slowly slid her feet up and down.

"Mmmmm, how does that feel, pet?"

"It feels wonderful, Miss Katie. Too good, really."

"Control yourself, pet. Miss Caroline would surely punish you if you disobey her," Miss Katie said with a sly smile, "how about some more lotion?"

I squeezed more lotion directly on her feet and rubbed it into her soles. Some drops ended up on my cock as well. Miss Katie used her feet to rub those drops in herself.

She pinched her nipples and pushed two fingers into her pussy causing her hips to raise off the couch with a loud moan. When she settled down her feet continued sliding up and down my cock. Miss Katie closed her eyes again and just focused on her pussy and the amount of power her feet gave her over me.

I put my arms on the back of the couch and let my head fall back with my eyes closed. I knew I couldn't come but I would try to enjoy the sensation in the moment.

Her feet were slowly increasing in speed as time went on. As was the movement of her hands under her shirt and down her pants.

"Fuuuuu..." Miss Katie's hand was moving rapidly over her clit. Her feet were sliding up and down my cock nearly as quickly. The lotion I had rubbed into them really felt great.

I worried I was getting close, "um, Miss Katie?"

"Shhh..." was her only response.

"But..."

"Quiet, pet!"

She was clearly in another world and didn't want any distractions. I could feel myself getting closer and had to focus all my energy on not coming. I tried forcing my hips down into the couch to get away from her feet even for a moment but it didn't really work, her feet kept stroking my cock.

I would have tried grabbing her feet to stop them but I learned my lesson earlier when I tried stopping her handjob. Getting slapped on the dick hurt enough, I didn't need to feel what it was like to be kicked.

Miss Katie's breathing was shallow and she was moaning loudly. She was definitely getting close to coming but I was also right on the edge.

"Miss Katie? I'm going to..."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..." Miss Katie's orgasm exploded from her. She screamed in pleasure and her entire body shook with the force of it. Including her feet, still rubbing against my dick.

Seeing her come like that coupled with the feeling of her feet was too much for me.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..." Cum shot from my dick halfway across the living room. I was too far gone to think about anything else in that moment other than how good it felt to come. I rode that orgasm for all it was worth. I held her feet against my cock as I fucked them, my cum going everywhere.

Miss Katie was still riding her orgasm as well. I don't think she even felt me grab and fuck her feet. I watched her pinch her nipples and bring her fingers to her mouth to taste herself. Her muscles were still twitching for minutes. She had come so hard.

I looked down at my now softening dick laying against her foot. The reality of what just happened finally hit me.

"Fuck!"

Miss Katie was snapped from her own post-orgasmic bliss and looked at my dick and the mess I had made.

"Fuck!"


12