All Comments on 'Serving Rod Ch. 05'

by HotLoadLover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 4 years ago
I don't get it

Why was Meg pissed at him if he wasn't an asshole like Rod?

Well atleast now we know he still likes girls, although Rod's hold on him(and Chrissy) is still as strong as ever... how long will it be till he's tired of his mouth I wonder?

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Makes me want more

This is a great description of how a Cocksucker feels and thinks about the cock he loves to suck. He just can't get enough of sucking it and swallowing all the.delious juices flowing into his mouth. Finding a cock that just continues to get hard over and over again is like striking gold. Thanks for the great story and the feelings it gave me.

HotLoadLoverHotLoadLoverover 4 years agoAuthor
@Creeperclaw

Thanks for your comment! In the future chapters, it's revealed that Meg was jealous of the big, aggressive, insensitive 'bad boy' her cousin hooked up with. She's not likely to return.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 4 years ago
@HotLoadLover

I know it's just a story but I've met girls with that type of thinking and it's bewildering as heck. Ones who say they want to be with a "nice guy" but seem to only date arseholes and creeps then complain about them when things go bad to their guy friends who more or less fit the "nice guy" category. Can a cliche be a cliche if it often happens in real life?

Ah well, looking forward to seeing where Bob's path goes with all this; when Rod inevitably blows off Chrissy his rep might take another hit with the women making him even more reliant on Bob to get off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story

Alright, I've been following this story since the beginning and...I LOVE IT! You've done an excellent job so far and I think we may be looking at another weekend of service! Wonder how far they will go?...Please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Serving Rod Story.

I've never commented on a story before. But this story is fantastic. Please. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rod gets more vile as the story progresses.

OralSubRayOralSubRay2 months ago

Awesome! Glad Bobby got what he wanted and needed back at Rod's house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotLoadLover@HotLoadLover
177 Followers
I'm just an older guy enjoying opportunities I have neglected up to now.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES