Serving Rod Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“But...” I protested, “You got some, and I was doing okay...” He snorted again. The truck turned into a familiar alleyway and my heart sank. This was the same place we’d stopped on the way to get the girls, and...

Sure enough, he shut off the truck and, unzipping his fly, turned his hips to me. “Shut the fuck up and clean me, boy.”

I wanted to ask if his dad was in Mexico, why did he want me to service him in a dark alley? I wanted to ask that, but instead I just obediently leaned over him to take the head of his Cock into my mouth.

The scent coming from his crotch was overwhelming. Drying jizz, virgin blood, pussy juice and terror all invaded my senses as his Cock approached my mouth. He didn’t care. His hand found the back of my head and pushed it where he wanted.

He was pretty rough with me, not wasting a lot of time, forcefully grabbing my head and deep-throating me before I was ready for his massive meat. I tried my best to relax and tune out the moment as he took out the balance of his sexual needs and frustrations on the depths of my sore throat.

I couldn’t stay distracted long enough for him to complete the act. His Cock felt even bigger than before, as if it had grown an extra inch in length and girth as a prize for claiming a virgin. His normal man smell was strong, but I’d gotten used to that.

This new set of smells was just too overpowering for me, and I felt like I was going to vomit. Fortunately, my gagging and heaving was just what his ego or his Cock needed at the moment, and he swelled even larger and soon began to ejaculate. I welcomed this.

Unlike his ejaculation into Chrissy, he pulled most of the way out so his Cock could slobber salty seed right onto my tongue. He must’ve been really worked up, there was so much more cum than usual, and I couldn’t swallow it fast enough.

My brain tried to process how he could cum so much after just having fucked Chrissy minutes earlier, but, more importantly, my mouth had to process the river of hot goo blasting from his loins.

This time, I couldn’t. Cum rapidly filled the back of my mouth, and as he pushed his Cock deeper, it blew painfully through my sinuses and out my nose, gushing out of the corners of my mouth too, splattering all over his pants. I coughed and gagged, which only urged more milk from his throbbing pole. I tried the best I could, but his sperm went everywhere.

He waited until I’d sucked the last pulses of seed from his manhood, then he started the truck. I struggled to sit up, and he glared, pushing my head back down into the wet mess in his lap. “Stay down there and keep my cock in your mouth until we get home, cocksucker.”

We drove on in silence. At least I had something to do.

As he made his way through the late evening traffic, part of me was terrified that someone would see what I was doing. That didn’t stop me from doing it, even though it was tougher in a moving vehicle. I had been sucking him again for more than a few minutes, so his Cock was swelling again.

When we’d stop at a red light, he’d put his hands on the back of my head and work his Cock into my throat, grinding up into me until I started to gag. The light would turn green and he’d release me, so I could breathe again, but he kept his dick in my mouth the whole time. I was trying to be extra careful so bumps in the road wouldn’t result in teeth-marks, but I’d managed to get him fully erect again.

As we turned into his driveway and he waited for the garage door to go up, I began to let his Cock slip out of my mouth. As he pulled the truck into the larger stall of the garage, he put his hand on the back of my head, indicating I wasn’t done. I returned to work as I heard the garage door closing behind us.

He shut off the engine, and reclined his seat a bit. At the angle that I had, my tongue couldn’t quite reach the sensitive underside of his Cockhead, so my normal plan to please his penis was prevented. I did a lot more bobbing up and down, applying suction to the tip, and rubbed his balls.

I tried twisting the shaft a bit so I could access the underside of the head, but it was too hard to rotate like that, and Rod wasn’t about to cooperate. He seemed to enjoy the fact that I had to work harder to keep him hard.

Eventually, I was rewarded with a slight grunt from him, and his hips rolled upwards, thrusting into my mouth. It was only a matter of time now, so I took a deep breath and relaxed my throat. I pushed down as hard as I could and was delighted to feel his massive Cockhead pop into my throat!

I’d deep-throated him without being forced! It still made me gag, but as that often triggered his orgasm, I went along with it and took him balls-deep into my throat, plunging my nose into the vile collection of dried sex juices still coagulating in his hairy pubes. It made me gag all the more, but I was relieved when his dick started to spasm, and he unloaded his latest nut with his Cock already buried half-way to my stomach.

His hose, pumping me full once again, was oddly comforting. In a weird way, it set the chaos of the evening straight. Something went the way it was supposed to, and, as abhorrent as it would have seemed to me only a few days earlier, i was comforted by the heat, the lust, the flavor of his seed, and I took no small amount of satisfaction in the fact that I’d deep-throated him without being forced.

Grateful for the load, and wanting to demonstrate my ability to please his Cock, I took his seed hungrily. I wanted to encourage him to pump as much cum as possible, so I slid my mouth back, allowing much of his shaft to exit, and swirled my tongue around the still-spewing head, trying to maximize his pleasure and get a few more more jets of semen from him.

Rod grunted audibly, his Cock rewarding me with several more good ejaculations. I gently took his balls in hand, as if to coax more seed from them. I could feel them roll in my hand as they delivered the last of his load. Still drooling liquid love from the tip, I pushed my head forward, taking as much of the shaft in my mouth as I could. Then, tightening my lips around the base, I pulled my head back, milking yet another delicious dollop of hot, creamy seed from him.

He sighed, audibly pleased.

I slowly let his meat out of my mouth, cleaning it and draining the remnants of his ejaculate from the tip, gathering up the final drops and slurping up what I’d spilled.

Rod just chuckled. “Boy, you really love sucking that cock! I’d say you fucked up the date tonight just so you could swallow more of my nut.”

He mused for a while, then grinned a wicked grin. “I need a beer and my little cocksucker needs more of this.” He slapped his deflated Cock against the side of my face a couple of times, where it left a series of long, red welts. Another gob of jizz oozed from the tip, and I licked it from the glans gladly, applying a little more tongue than needed.

Not being able to resist, I took the head back in my mouth again.

I hated that he had been upset at me over how things went tonight. I wanted to think this was a way to make that up to him. I wanted him to know that, yes, I really do love that Cock. As revolting as the concept was, I’d learned to love his cum, or at least making him cum.

He just looked at me as I nursed his Cockhead with adoration. Predictably, his shaft started to thicken. The man had absolutely no refractory time. He snorted, pulling his shaft out of my mouth like he was taking stolen candy from the mouth of a naughty little boy, and opened the door to exit the truck.

“Let’s go inside, cocksucker. You can drink all you want. I’ll make more.”


12