Serving Rod Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That only encouraged him to push back, harder, slamming his penis as deep as he could. It hurt like hell, but I tried again to shit him from my body.

I felt his member swell within me. "Fuck..." was all he said, but I could see in his eyes that he'd just lost control. While sucking him I never had the opportunity to study his O-face, but he made it just now, his face only inches away from mine. His hips went into maximum overdrive, pulling the entire length of his Cock from me, then quickly slamming forward, burying it all the way. I could feel his nuts, large and full, swinging against my ass, making a repeated slap-slap-slapping sound as he ground every painful inch as deep into me as he could.

With a howl, he crushed his hairy chest against mine as he buried his Cock in me savagely. I felt his steel-hard dick start to buck and leap as his nuts began to unload their milky cargo.

The sensation of being came in was overwhelming, and momentarily pushed aside the feelings of pain, at least a little. The heat of his freshly-shot seed, the texture of the sudden addition of lubrication all the way at the tip of his Cock, and the over-the-top reaction of Rod as he threw his entire being into inseminating me - it was all so fucking intense.

He buried his face in my shoulder, howling his primitive grunts right into my ear, as he buried his spewing dick as far into my colon as he could make it go. His painful and vicious thrusts were reaching something inside of me, something deep, something dark, something that I would have never expected.

It hurt like a motherfucking son of a bitch! But, somewhere in there the most intense pleasure began to mix in with the pain. Somewhere in this violence, amid his grunts and howls of delight, mixed in with all of the pain and agony, as he injected his DNA into the core of my being, my body experienced bliss with an intensity I'd never experienced before.

I vaguely recall adding my own semen to the party as I shot my little load between our two bellies at the same time as my man was shooting his hot seed deep into me. He humped and ground into me, shuddered, pumped, withdrew, thrust again, shuddered again, and pumped more and more and more cum into me.

Much like his insemination of Chrissy a few hours ago, this 'fucking' orgasm was incalculably more powerful and overwhelming than the 'cocksucking' orgasms were. For a second I wondered what I'd do if he died while on top of me - I wasn't sure I could move his body away.

Of course, he didn't die, but he sure did shoot a lot of live sperm into me. After several strong, loud, wild rounds, his blasts got weaker and further apart, but they continued for far longer than when he was in my mouth. I felt every last spasm, every last surge of his essence as it blasted from his Cock.

Shuddering again, he shot the last of his wad into me. He held himself still for a moment, briefly resting his weight on me, and then I felt him start to pull his dick out of my ass. I suddenly realized two things - one was that, while it still hurt like a son-of-a-bitch, I hadn't really noticed the pain for a while, and two - he was pulling his Cock out of me, and for some reason, that actually made me a little sad.

He finally extracted the head of his Cock from my broken, seeded asshole. Even taking his dick out of there hurt like hell. He backed out from between my legs, and they flopped to the floor, and I was wracked with another jolt of pain. Rod rolled to my side and lay panting on the couch, I could feel wetness leaking out of my ass. He reached over and patted the side of my face a couple times, sighing contentedly. "You're my bitch now!" As he relaxed into the couch and I could see his eyelids flutter closed.

Everything hurt. That, and I could feel the wetness of his lust leaking from my tortured asshole. I tried to stop the leaking by squeezing my butthole tight, but that only caused more pain, and I could still feel wetness dripping out of me. The last thing I wanted to do was look. I waited for a moment. It didn't take long for Rods breathing to stabilize and I figured he'd drifted off into a post-coital nap.

Rod was laying half on, half off the comforter, so I couldn't take that with me, but suddenly I was overwhelmed with the need to shower, or clean up in some way. When I stood up, I heard the most revolting sound, as I could feel a large quantity of something wet and clumpy exiting my body and making a horrific plopping, splashing noise on the tile floor. Still more of his liquid lust was running down my leg. I grabbed my tattered underwear off the low table and used them like a sanitary napkin as I limped toward the bathroom.

Yes, it hurt to walk. With every fucking step, my asshole reminded me that that asshole had fucked me.

I decided not to shower, I didn't want the noise to wake Rod. I sat on the toilet for the longest time, as I felt the liquid draining from my sore sphincter. I flushed without looking - I didn't want to see. When I got off of the toilet I went to the sink to rinse my ripped underwear. I saw what I didn't want to see. Sperm was stuck in my hair, and my own seed covered my abdomen, which for some reason was more revolting than all the other sperm I was covered with, and there was plenty of that.

Large globs of Rod's healthy and virile sperm were everywhere, mixed with tinges and traces of red, and reeking of baby powder and sex. Just like Chrissy Dorto a few scant hours ago, the proof he'd claimed my virginity lie in my blood-stained underwear. I didn't want to think about what Rod's Cock smelled like - but when I thought about him, when I thought about his Cock, I decided that I needed to clean him up too.

I tossed my underwear in the trash, burying it deeply in the center of the can rather than see them lying on top. I had to go back out to the living room, but I just couldn't do it naked. I had to wear something.

Timidly, I peeked out into the hallway. I could still hear Rod, snoring gently, on the couch.

I was too afraid to go up the stairs to Rods room, so, as quietly as I could, I made my way into his parents room. I was hoping to take a pair of his dads underwear, but they were way too big to fit on my slender hips. I pulled open another drawer, and saw the intimate apparel of Rods step-mom. The drawer was full of lacy panties and thongs, bras and garters. The panties were about my size, and I picked up a pair, holding them against my hips. They'd fit.

The thought that I'd just filled the role of bitch for Rod, the same way as his hot new step-mom was doing for his dad, made me sick to my stomach. I put the panties back in the drawer. I just couldn't do it, and I hated myself for even contemplating it. Quickly I closed the drawers and exited the room, still buck naked.

I returned to the bathroom and dug the remnants of my underwear out of the trash. They were gross and disgusting, but I rinsed them out the best I could, and with the help of a safety pin, put the wet, tattered garment on over my humiliated and ravished ass.

Still mindful that Rod needed cleaning, I wet a washcloth with warm water and headed for the living room.

Rod was still asleep, still naked. I got a good look at his Cock. It looked darkened, because it was covered with shit and blood, and as usual, a large pool of fluid was draining from it. I cleaned his penis and groin first, and was not surprised that it responded to my attention and the warmth of the washcloth by hardening again. I tried to ignore that for the moment and focused on cleaning it.

My thought process was that I'd probably be sucking him again soon (or fucking! I shuddered with terror... 'Yes, he just fucked me!' came that thought again.) Either way, it was in my best interests to clean it.

After I'd cleaned his dick, along with the mess I'd made on his belly, I cleaned the glob off of the floor. It was revolting. Mostly sperm, but there was shit and blood in it too - my shit, my blood.

Still, as I took the washcloth back to the bathroom, couldn't help but sniff it... it mostly had the fake baby powder smell from the Vaseline, but I isolated one of the globs of coalescing sperm and sniffed at it tentatively. That salty, tangy scent filled my nostrils and I closed my eyes and took a deeper sniff.

Damn, I knew what his sperm smelled like, even cold, the smell was a familiar and comfortable thing to smell.

I buried my nose in the cloth and inhaled deeply. I could feel my penis stirring. I dabbed at the glob with my tongue and welcomed the tangy mess into my mouth.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" was the thought that went through my mind as I sucked the washrag clean.

12