Serving Suki Pt. 03

Story Info
Sexy Suki embellishes Randal's world with her kinkiness.
8.1k words
4.43
6.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the third part of a series. Any correlation with real people alive or dead is purely happenstance. It would be more enjoyable to start with the first part. In any case, I hope you enjoy this part as well.

********************************

The next day Randal and Suki drove the Porche on the way to the bachelorette party. Randal was nude as required by Suki whenever they took the 911. Randal was delightedly nervous having his physical wares in full display on such a sunny California evening. Several women noticed his naked aroused state during the short seventeen-minute ride, but this happened without authority involved incident. Only lewd smiles as Randal's nudity seemed to bring the SUV driving female community wicked joy. His sizeable erect member regularly inspired positive reactions from modern females. But in this age of cell phones, one prude could put Randal into a real pickle. A simple call could have his exposed cucumber locked in a barrel.

"It is a lovely day, should I lower the top?" Suki asked, teasing Randal, although she knew they were almost pulling up to the destination, and he was soon to be nude outside the car.

"Please don't there are a lot of people about," Randal pleaded.

"You are not any fun," Suki quipped as they pulled up in front of the address.

Randal's heart began to race as he realized Suki had no intention of returning his clothes for the unknown walk to the door. He wondered how deep in the condominium complex Carla's home was.

"Get out my timid exhibitionist," Suki said jokingly.

Randal and Suki walked quickly to the entrance of the condominium as she intermittently smacked his bare ass. The sound of the blows echoed off the exterior condominium walls. One 50 something female neighbor peered out her window, and Randal felt based entirely on her appearance, he would get arrested for sure. The woman smiled and waved to Suki. Suki laughed, and Randal's heart started again. His eyes were frantically searching for the number 46 as it was the address of Carla's place.

He finally saw her number above the entrance, and Randal rushed to the front door, hoping not to get arrested in the posh neighborhood. They met Christina and Terrence already at Carla Ruiz's townhouse and assembled on Carla's porch. The community was quiet, and the luxury townhouse was well back from the street. On this Saturday, most of the young residents of the complex were out enjoying California leisure activities, Randal having no knowledge of this, was worried feeling exposed on the porch waiting for his inevitable arrest.

Terrence also was nude already. Terrence held a suitcase filled with costumes and props in front of him in an attempt to hide his forced nudity. His rump still exposed; Terrence had a tattoo of a multi-colored butterfly on his ass. A souvenir from passing out at a frat party in his youth. It looked ridiculous, and Randal was thankful he had never pledged himself. The frat brothers did it out of jealousy for Terrence's massive endowment. What a shitty thing to do to your brother, no thanks, Randal thought.

Christina had made Terrence travel naked on the hour-long ride from Vacaville to Sausalito. His longer ride was terror riddled as Terrence was sure of his imminent arrest on several occasions. When a highway patrol car left the CHP scales right beside their car, he panicked, but the female officer was preoccupied with a truck violation. Terrence was not as accustomed to the forced public nudity as Randal. He was going to have to get used to it, though as Suki and Christina inspired each other. They enjoyed tormenting their men and describing the events later to their new perverse friend on giggle-filled phone conversations. They each tried to gain an advantage over the other at their mate's expense. Suki pressed the button, and the doorbell rang.

"Hello Suki, I am glad you made it," Carla said, her eyes opening wide as she noticed the two exposed men.

"We brought two strippers, I hope that is okay," Suki said.

"Sure, that is even better. You are a lifesaver. The other one canceled as I said yesterday, Seems the stripper's boyfriend became irked as he had sex with a female client last weekend. I bet he is reconsidering his lifestyle," Carla said.

"I bet, what man could use men exclusively after having pussy," Terrence said.

"Shut up, Terrence," Christina said.

"I think he is right," Irene said.

"This is Irene, and I am Carla. Irene, this is Suki," Carla said.

"We will give you the two for one deal of a lifetime. I am Christina, and this is Terrence," Christina said.

"Hello, Christina, nice to meet you. You made them both ride here naked?" Irene asked.

"Of course, and you know they love it, secretly," Suki said.

The two wily friends laughed roughly. Randal and Terrence's flesh turned red, and they looked down at the floor. Both Randal and Terrence wore only masks to conceal their identity. Their cocks stood proudly hard before them. Carla, Irene, and two of her other friends were setting up the Bachelorette party. The decorations were the silly uninspired penis-related josh fare typical of such events; there were strawberry margaritas with penis straws and the whole bit.

Carla's friends helping to set up were teachers as well. They all worked at Dyson elementary school, the school that Randal's two boys attended. It was clear that the teacher's propensity for doing things in a committee was in full force. The teachers approached this like any school event, with comradery and purpose. Irene told the others what to do; she had self-assumed command. Irene Meyers, a fourth-grade teacher, was around thirty-five and thin. Irene had a sultry voice, the kind of sound that causes a man's balls to react just hearing it. She could really cash in on the phone sex market if that even still exists. Her body was lean and fit with small pointed breasts. Her nipples were hard, made evident by her lack of a bra. She wore a summer dress and thigh-high stockings, which the tops showed whenever she bent over. She was a different sexy from Suki, but still very desirable.

I would let her do me if Suki allowed me, Randal thought.

Irene looked longingly at Randal's hard cock. She would love to try it out sometime as well.

"We both know who you are, Mr. Lewis. You might as well just lose the masks," Irene said.

Another teacher was Amanda Riggs. Amanda was a first-grade teacher right out of college and could not have been more than 24 years old. Amanda's face was lovely, with intriguing blue eyes that lit up the entire room. Her dark hair had a red streak dyed into the bangs. Amanda's crisp white shirt concealed a heavy rack only righted by her straining bra. Her bottom was slightly big, but not fat. She looked and acted super cute with a sparkling personality. She would help someone make a good life for themselves if they linked up with her.

"Your secret is safe with us," Amanda said as she swatted Randal's ass.

Randal removed the mask as Amanda groped his cock. Finally, the third teacher was Daniele, a half Korean woman aged thirty. Daniele was five-feet-eight inches tall and every bit as sexy as Suki.

"Nice and stiff just like I like them," Amanda said with a chuckle.

Daniele reached out to check Randal's hard-on as well. Daniele smiled and shook her head in agreement. Carla not to be left out grasped Terrence's rod.

"The guests are mostly teachers, and errant social media is an excellent way to be fired. There will be no videos tonight," Carla said as she stroked Terrence.

Randal sighed with relief. He could not afford his reputation to take an enormous hit like that. Investing is a rumor fueled endeavor as it is. Even in wild California, such a revelation would be career-ending. Daniele stroked Randal as Amanda squeezed Randal's balls.

"His balls are full, when is the last time you climaxed," Amanda asked.

"Yesterday, but Randal is very fertile," Suki said.

Amanda licked her lips. Daniele thought fertile, just what I need.

"When do you want the show?" Suki asked.

"We will play a few drinking games, and then they can come out to perform," Carla said.

"We need a room for the men to hang out in until it is time," Christina said, laughing at her accidental pun.

"They can use the guest suite," Carla said.

"The first number uses this track for music. The second uses this song," Suki said, sending the two links to Carla.

"The bride is due any moment, you should go into the suite," Amanda said as she read a text.

The two accompanying women and two entertainers went into the guest suite. Christina made up the night's elaborate routines, and the men had to be quick studies to learn them.

"Wait till you see the first costume, Suki," Christina said.

Christina bossily had the men try on the clasp on G-string briefs. The unusual garments had sword-shaped sheaths for their cocks. A distinct color cape for each of them, a backless waistcoat, a mask, buckle toe leather boots, and Musketeer hat complete with a feather plume sexily finished their wardrobe. Christina asked the two men to try to sword fight with their cloth-covered cocks. It did not work well, but it would be interesting visually for the party.

Along with the margaritas, the women at the party had been playing tequila shot related games and were mostly feeling no pain. The music started, and Terrence and Randal bump and grind danced into the room. The applause was deafening, and Randal hoped the townhouse walls were insulated or the police might get summoned.

San Francisco Investment executive arrested stripping at a party without a license Randal imagined.

They first did their cock-sword fight to more raucous applause and laughter, and then they began to strip. Randal took off the hat, first throwing it into the audience of teachers. Six more teachers were there. All three first-grade teachers were there. It was certain his youngest boy would have one of the teachers in the next term. The total was ten teachers and a principal, and the following school year could prove to be the most awkward one ever.

"Take it all off," the girls chanted.

One woman, Randal, did not know used her finger to catcall whistle. Randal did not know them all, but his oldest son Hunter's teacher from the previous year, Miss Ridell, was among them. Miss Ridell was another hot young under thirty-year-old number from Dyson elementary school. She had a Rocking hard body, and she was wearing a leather bustier that struggled to contain her large fleshly globes and leather pants. The bride wearing a bachelorette party veil was named Charmain. Charmain, the school resource teacher, was sex personified as well. She wore a black velvety thin, strapped top and black slacks. Then Randal removed his cape and looked to Terrence as a challenge.

"Strip you sexy thing," Principal Gwyneth said her words only slightly slurred from alcohol.

Principal Gwyneth was fifty-ish and never had said anything but 'hello' to Randal in three years. Gwyneth's face was just beginning to wrinkle, and she too could still have been someone's trophy wife. Gwyneth, tonight, dressed casually for her yet as always quite impressively attired in a white top and white slacks. Her makeup artfully done as always. Every woman in the room was beautiful in their unique way. Terrence removed the cape with his Christina coached bump, and grind adaptation. He looked back at Randal.

Randal removed the waistcoat, moving with the sultry music. He looked to Terrence and Terrence removed his vest.

"Show us your cock Randal," Irene screamed.

Randal slowly revealed his cock, while suggestively lowering the novelty underwear off his hips. His long hard cock burst into view to the loud cheers of the women. He rotated his hips suggestively. Randal undid the clasp, and the briefs fell off; Randal felt incredibly turned on by stripping for so many hot females. The fixated lust revealing eyes thrilled him.

"Show us yours now, Terrence," Carla demanded, almost falling over in her drunken exuberance.

Terrence removed his briefs just as sensually as Randal had.

When Irene saw Terrence's ass, she screamed, "what a gay ass tattoo." Alcohol had long since removed any filters from her expression. Terrence turned red with embarrassment.

"I think it is cute," Amanda slurred.

Randal shoved his hard member into the bride's face and slowly teased her with it. Once Terrence was nude, the women seeing the size of his cock forgot all about the silly tattoo.

"His dick is huge," Carla gasped.

Terrence stood proudly next to Randal and offered his cock to her in the same manner; the only thing they still wore were the boots. Charmain grabbed both members, one in each hand, and slowly began to tug.

"Jerk those big cocks good, honey. You won't be able to do this after tomorrow," Carla said as the wedding was on Sunday.

"I want to see another sword fight," Charmain said.

The two men sensuously rubbed their cocks against one another. This act felt weird, even for Terrence and Randal. Randal would have found this disgusting, but the audience's reaction justified it in Randal's mind; he loved to excite women.

"Fuck, that is so hot," Irene said.

Charmain separated the two meat poles by pulling them back towards her. Then she put the soft tips together again. She divided the schlongs once more as her amazing eyes looked upon the cocks.

"Ronald's is not as big as either of these, but he has a very long tongue," Charmain jested.

"Taste them, honey," Principal Gwyneth said as she giggled.

"No, that would be taking things to far," Charmain said.

"Go ahead, honey, no one will say anything. Huge cocks like this don't show up every day," Principal Gwyneth said, showing a nastier side to her than her professional administrative persona.

Charmain took her tongue and barely licked Randal's urethra, and then she did the same to Terrence. The audience gasped.

"Suck it, Suck it," Several women chanted.

The bride took Terrence's cock into her mouth. Steffani, the bridesmaid, and one of the first-grade teachers turned Randal and put her mouth over his cock. Steffani's lean yet shapely body dressed in a thin transparent blouse, no bra, and a tiny light skirt. Randal could see her erect nipple nubs through the cloth.

"Race to see who can make them spray first," Carla slurred.

"Do it," Irene encouraged.

The two women began deep throating the large cocks, each trying to out-do the other. Randal moaned as the hot young Steffani sucked him. Charmain caused Terrence to tremble; her tongue was incredibly talented.

"I am still single, and I am going to finish him with my pussy," Steffani said.

Steffani pushed Randal onto his back and lifted her skirt to reveal she was not wearing panties either. Steffani had come without underwear; she must have foreseen the possibility of sexual activity. She lowered herself onto Randal's hard cock. Steffani let out an uncontrolled gasp as she lowered herself unto the long thick shaft.

"Take it all, Steffani," Carla said.

"Oh, it is so big," Steffani gushed as the breadth of it entered her.

Charmain, very drunk, was not to be out-done. She pushed Terrence onto his back, and she removed her black slacks and panties to lower herself onto Terrence's stiff pole. She, too, uttered her incoherent pleasure as her moist split engulfed Terrence's obelisk. The two horny young women rode in unison, timing their thrusts.

"Ride them, cowgirls, fuck them hard," an unknown drunken female voice exhorted.

Suki and Christina looked at one another and smiled.

"This has gotten out of hand," Suki whispered.

"I know, isn't it great," Christina whispered back.

"I guess the second song is not necessary," Suki giggled.

"Too bad, I liked the second costumes even better," Christina said.

Christina stopped Charmain and Steffani in turn only to whisper in their ear. They resumed fucking right after. Charmain screamed as she had her first orgasm of the night. Soon Terrence shot his load into the bride to be. She climbed off Terrence's cock and lowered her semen filled pussy onto his face.

"Christina says you are to clean up your mess," Charmain said.

Steffani climaxed, and her pussy contracted on Randal's shaft, causing Randal to shoot his wad next. Steffani climbed onto his face, and he licked his mess out of her. The ten women being still in the audience all looked on in envious lust. Randal brought the bridesmaid off with his talented cleaning tongue first. Terrence satisfied the bride with his tongue as well.

"That was hot. I want a man like them," Irene said.

"These two belong to us, but we don't mind loaning them out now and again," Christina said.

The men stayed naked during the cake, and the women let their hands freely take liberties. Terrence and Randal's cocks remained hard all night. They were in exhibitionist heaven. The party wrapped up, and Carla paid the men. Suki took the money.

"Donate it to the PTA," Suki said.

Randal was not happy about the payment; it made him feel like a whore. He only felt a little better now that it was going to charity. Randal felt cheap. Suki was aware of his thoughts.

"A good obedient slut is worth his price," Suki whispered in his ear. Randal felt even worse about the payment as Suki smiled. She enjoyed his anguish but knew full well he was genuinely enjoying the night. Men think with their dick, don't they? Suki thought.

"I hope Ronald never finds out about this," Charmain said.

"Honey, he did fuck that hooker last Saturday at his in Vegas," Irene said.

"That dumb ass let his friends' video it and post it," Steffani said.

"I know, but men have different standards for us," Charmain said as the effects of alcohol wore off.

"His cock is small, honey, you could do better," Irene said.

"I love him," Charmain replied.

"He won't find out. We all swore an oath of secrecy," Carla said.

"Everyone loves you; don't worry, they will honor it," Irene said.

"Come on; you know Ronald never stretched you like that. Let us get your drunken ass home. Goodbye, everyone," Steffani said.

Charmain still seemed worried and guilty for the night's indulgences.

"Cheer up, girl, nine-inch cocks don't come along every day," Irene said.

"I cannot wait to have Mateo in my class. He is cute," Steffani said.

Steffani looked longingly at Randal's still hard ten-inch cock before she left to take Charmain home.

"That was great," Carla exclaimed.

Charmain and Steffanie said their goodbyes and left.

"Alright, Irene, you can fuck Randal if you want," Suki said.

Irene did not need to be told twice; she tackled Randal. She, too, was nude under her skirt. She pushed him flat on the coffee table. Irene climbed onto Randal's hard cock.

"God, it is so big," Irene said as her sexy voice almost made Randal cum instantly.

Carla looked at Terrence and then earnestly at Christina.

"Be my guest," Christina said.

Carla stripped and pushed Terrence on his back on the couch. She too lowered her pussy on a hard shaft. The two violently fucked the studs with reckless abandon. They each cried out in agonized pleasure as their nervous systems experienced an internal lightning storm. When the men climaxed also, the two women lowered their semen laden pussies onto the men's mouths. They lapped up the liquid and brought the two women to another rapid climax.

"If I had known about this, I would not have divorced my husband," Irene said.

"Manuel has some learning to do," Carla said, laughing.

"Do you think you can rehabilitate him?" Irene asked.

"He wants to be tied up, so now he will get a creamy surprise after I do tie him up," Carla said, chuckling.

Christina reached into the suitcase and retrieved a pair of handcuffs.