Serving Suki Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, give them back to Suki when you finish with them," Christina said as she handed the cuffs to Carla. Carla took them as she smiled wickedly.

When they finally left, Randal was still quite worked up, and he wore Suki out when they got home. Suki was slightly jealous before he attacked her, though it was her fault he had slept with Steffani and Irene. Suki climaxed, thinking of the other women impaled on Randal's cock. Even though seeing him fuck other women excited her, she was concluding that she wanted to keep Randal's cock more to herself, in any case, at least try to limit her sharing to just family in the future.

Sunday morning, Suki's cell phone rang.

"Hello, Yuki," Suki said.

"You showed Carl the video?" Suki asked as she put the phone on speaker.

"It turned him on?" Suki asked in disbelief.

"He wants to come to dinner and afterward watch Randal fuck us?" Yuki asked.

"I have some conditions. Carl has to fuck Mother and lick his cum out of her."

"Carl is okay with that?" Yuki said a moment later.

"He has to lick us clean after Randal fills us?" Suki said.

A slight delay before Yuki answered.

"Carl will do that too," Yuki said.

"He has to suck Randal hard for us," Suki said. Now she is stretching Randal thought.

"He agrees to that too," Yuki said, giggling.

"I knew he was a Cuck," Suki said.

Yuki just laughed, for an answer.

"Come for dinner tonight," Suki said.

After she hung up, Randal said, "I do not want Carl sucking me."

"Okay, we will see how it goes without that," Suki said.

Later that day, Carla texted Suki.

"Manuel is a good cunt cleaner. I think I will keep him," Carla texted. Manuel lay restrained while she texted.

"Way to go, that is why he wanted to be tied up I guarantee it," Suki texted back.

"I love making him do what I demand," Carla texted.

"You should keep him naked. He will love it," Suki said.

"I will try it after Charmain's wedding," Carla texted.

That evening Yuki and Carl pulled up in their original model Hummer. Suki, wearing a Kimono, was waiting for them by the front window. Yoko was cooking dinner. She was preparing Salmon Ochazuke, Spinach Ohitsha, Chicken Curry, a Japanese salad, and rice. Carl and Yuki, not wearing a Kimono, put the guest slippers on and entered. Yuki went into the bedroom and came out wearing one of Suki's Kimonos. Yuki knew this would please her Mother.

"Time to eat," Yoko, said wearing a Kimono.

"I am hungry, O Bachan, 'Grandmother in Japanese,'" Miko said, looking darling in her small Kimono.

Little Yoko was wearing Kimono as well. O Bachan had sent away to Japan for traditional attire for Hunter and Mateo, it had yet to arrive. O Bachan had a massive heart and embraced the two boys as her grandchildren already.

"It looks fantastic, Mom," Yuki said.

Randal and the boys came to dinner dressed in western clothes. Everyone sat on mats at Yoko's traditional Japanese table. Yoko bowed and poured the tea. Everyone at the table returned honor to Grandmother Yoko; they too bowed their heads. Unlike in America, Asian culture respects older generations. They all ate the meal very politely. It seemed very formal eating like that. Carl and Randal though not Asian, could eat with chopsticks. Dinner was over, and everyone went to the living room. The fog was in, so it was too cold to swim.

Yoko brought out a Japanese board game. It was Machi Koro. They took turns playing because only four players could play at a time. It was fun, and they played the game until the kids' bedtime. Yoko put the girls to bed. Randal put the boys to bed.

When Randal returned to the living room, Carl received a phone call.

"Hello, okay, I will be back as soon as I can get there," Carl said.

"I have to go there is an emergency at the winery," Carl said.

Carl left, but Yuki stayed. Yoko returned from the girl's room.

"Now we can play the real games," Yuki said.

"What do you want to play?" Suki asked.

"We will tie Randal up naked and blindfolded. Then he will have to guess who it is sucking his cock," Yuki said.

"What are the stakes?" Yoko asked.

"If he gets it wrong, he gets the penalty of whoever fooled him," Yuki said.

"What if he gets it, right?" Suki asked.

"Then he gets to fulfill a fantasy with the person he guessed. Whatever he wants," Yuki said.

The three women tied Randal to the bed and blindfolded him. Minutes later, Randal felt lips sucking his cock, but he had no idea who's lips it was.

"Does it feel good?" Yuki asked.

Randal was getting hard.

"Yes, it does," Randal said.

"Who do you guess?" Yuki asked.

Well, that eliminated Yuki as the person sucking did not stop as Yuki spoke.

"Hurry up and guess," Suki said. It was not Suki.

"Yoko is sucking me," Randal said confidently.

"Wrong," Yoko said, laughing.

They pulled the blindfold off. Randal's eyes adjusted to the light to find Carl sucking his cock as he suddenly understood the phone call was a ruse. Randal tried to pull his cock out of Carl's mouth.

"You said it felt good," Suki laughed.

"Enough of that now, it is time to ride that cock. Thanks for getting it hard for me, honey," Yuki said, chuckling.

Yuki climbed onto Randal. Randal's large cock parted Yuki's pussy lips.

"You are stretching it," Carl said.

"My dildo is the same size, dear," Yuki said, amused by his distress.

Yuki gradually worked herself on Randal's cock. Yoko pushed Carl onto his back.

"You can fuck and watch at the same time," Yoko said as she climbed on Carl's hard seven inches.

Suki climbed on my face. I licked her pussy. Carl, over-excited by the sight of Yuki on Randal's monster, came first. Yoko pinned his head between her spread legs.

"Clean up your mess cleanup boy," Yoko said.

Carl licked his cum out of his mother-in-law. He was happy to do it. Yuki climaxed with a light scream, and Randal shot his cum into Yuki. Yoko climaxed on Carl's tongue. Carl had finished licking up his mess inside Yoko and then knew he was to clean Randal's mess from Yuki. Carl dreaded yet secretly longed to do something so taboo. If he did not have the excuse of the women demanding it of him, he could never do such a naughty act.

"Put the blindfold back on Randal," Suki said.

"No, you will have Carl suck me again," Randal complained.

"Shut up; you are still tied up, Randal. Carl, I want you to suck him hard for Suki," Yuki said.

"Make him watch Carl suck him then," Suki said, giggling.

"That is the penalty Carl wants. He wants to have Randal watch as Carl worships his cock," Yuki said.

Carl began to protest, but Yuki grabbed his balls, ensuring he forfeited any wish of his own to Yuki. Randal would never know what penalty Carl would have required of him.

They did not put the blindfold onto Randal, and Carl sucked Randal, and Randal was soon hard despite his protest. Carl looked lovingly into Randal's eyes as he sucked as Yuki fingered Carl's ass. Carl moaned compliantly as his wife ruled over his sexuality. Carl enjoyed pleasing Yuki as much as pleasing himself. Yuki knew it; she understood her husband better than he knew himself.

"I think you both doth protest too much. Get out of the way, Carl," Suki said.

"Imagine this finger is Randal's huge cock, dear," Yuki said. Carl's cock twitched at the suggestion.

Yuki removed her finger from Carl's ass and forced it into Carl's mouth. Suki climbed on Randal. When Yuki's finger was clean, she pulled it out of Carl's mouth.

"Clean me out the rest of the way, Carl," Yuki said.

Carl obediently licked the remnants of Randal's cum out of his wife. Carl was rock hard by the time he finished. Suki came, and so did Randal. Suki had Carl lick out her pussy, and when he finished, she let Carl fuck her, as was the deal. Yoko let Randal relieve himself into a hospital piss pitcher. Yoko was kind to do that, as he was about to piss the bed. Yoko then sucked Randal hard for herself. She climbed on, and Yuki climbed onto Carl's face.

"Lick me again, Carl,"

Carl licked his wife once more.

"Happy Birthday Carl," Yuki said.

"It is not his birthday till tomorrow," Suki said.

"It is close enough," Yuki said.

Every one of them soon climaxed again, and Yuki whispered in Suki's ear. Suki went for a game spinner from a board game in the game cabinet. They untied Randal and let him stretch for a minute.

"This game goes like this. We spin the spinner, and whoever it lands on has to take Randal up their ass," Yuki said.

"Who wants to play?" Yuki asked.

"I am in," Suki said.

"I am in," Yuki said.

"I am in," Yoko said.

"I am in," Carl said.

"You will take Randal's huge cock up your ass, Carl?" Yuki said with a raised eyebrow.

"If it lands on me, but if it does not, I get to spin again and take that person in their ass. I like my odds," Carl said.

"I don't like the odds," Randal said.

"Shut up, slave boy," Suki said.

"We agree to those terms, Carl," Yuki said.

Yuki spun the spinner hard; it went around several times. It pointed towards Yoko. Yoko pulled Randal into the bathroom.

"We need to be clean for this slave boy," Yoko said.

Yoko filled the tub.

The second time the spinner landed on Yuki. Soon all five adults were in the tub; it was a big tub, but very crowded. Randal and Carl used a washcloth to wash out their prospective anal partner's ass. Suki went for some sex lube. Yoko and Yuki bent over the edge of the tub. Randal worked his long hard cock slowly up his Mother in law's ass. She cooed as it entered. It was clear she had enjoyed such a violation before. Randal was learning his prospective family was extremely nasty.

Yuki bent over the tub next to her Mother, and Carl pushed his erection into her anus. Carl was a little disappointed as he had done this many times before. Suki knew just what to do. She went to the bedroom for a toy. Carl was not paying any attention to what Suki was doing. Suki came back wearing a strap-on and lubed it. She worked it into Carl as he was distracted. A shocked smile erupted on his face.

"Take my cock, bitch," Suki said.

Carl felt humiliated, yet unbelievably excited by Suki's violation of his bowels. He had fantasized about all of this so many times. The only thing that would be better would be Randal's cock in his mouth right now, he thought. Yoko climaxed loudly.

"Randal put your cock into Carl's mouth, now," Suki ordered.

Randal pulled out of Yoko's ass and plunged into Carl's hungry mouth. Carl could taste Yoko's ass on Randal's dick; it further humiliated Carl.

"That's right; bitch take our two cocks," Suki said forcefully.

It was now midnight and officially Carl's birthday, and Carl was enjoying his forty-second birthday. Carl was becoming better at sucking cock. The sin of it thrilled both men. The dildo's end brought Suki off as Randal ejaculated into Carl's skilled mouth. Carl spewed his load into his wife just after Randal's cock stopped squirting into his mouth. Yuki was rubbing her clitoris as she came also.

"Do you like being our Cuck, Carl?" Yuki asked.

"Yes, dear, I do," Carl said as her referring to him as that started to revive his spent cock.

It was far too late when the sex games ended for the guests to drive the hour home.

"Yuki, you two can have my bed it is queen size. I will stay in here with Suki and Randal," Yoko said.

Everyone went to sleep. Randal woke up at seven, feeling lips on his cock. He opened his eyes to find Yoko sucking him hard. She climbed on after he was rigid enough for her purposes. Randal needed to pee, so the sensations were intense. Yoko climaxed loudly and woke up Suki. Randal could hear the bed in the next room, banging with sexual activity.

"I knew that is why you wanted to sleep in here," Suki said.

"I do not care; I have become addicted to this monster," Yoko said.

"I know Mother, but you might exhaust him," Suki said.

"I am putting something extra in his food. He will not run out of stamina," Yoko said.

Randal wondered what ancient Japanese concoction she was spiking into his food. He had noticed he was even more horny than usual, and that meant a lot due to his overactive libido. Randal ejaculated into his Mother-in-law.

Suki texted Yuki, "We need Carl to come to clean out Mother again."

Carl rushed in to lick Randal's seed out of his mother-in-law happily. Yuki came in as well, and she had Randal lick Carl's semen out of her pussy. Suki, feeling left out, reached into her nightstand for her vibrator. A buzzing sound soon filled the bedroom. Yoko climaxed again, and so did Yuki. Suki screamed her joyous spasm soon after.

"Time for a shower," Suki said, realizing the kids would be up soon.

They all took a shower together. After the three dried off, Yoko went to prepare breakfast. They ate breakfast and spent the entire Monday swimming. It was a bank holiday due to the fourth of July, and therefore the Market was closed. The kids and adults played volleyball in the pool. The weekend was a success for the entire family. If it had not been for the previous night's activities, one would have thought this an average Californian family.

Five weeks later, on the first day of school, Randal and Suki dropped all four children off at school. The twins Yoko and Miko had the same teacher, Irene, from the bachelorette party. Randal noticed that she wore a bra to school.

"Hello, Irene," Randal said, feeling a little awkward knowing she had ridden his hard cock.

"Hello, Randal," Irene said, smiling.

"You know my teacher?" Little Yoko asked.

"Yes, Marin is a small place, we met her at a wonderful party," Suki said.

Next, they dropped Hunter off, and he was in another teacher from the party's class. She was the one who used her fingers to catcall whistle.

"Hello I am Randal and this is Suki," Randal said.

"I know who you are, Aramis. My name is Daniele Chism," The gorgeous dark-haired half Korean teacher said, joking about his stripper costume. Daniele, although dressed conservatively in her teacher's attire, could not conceal her Rocking hard body.

"I will have you know I was D'Artagnan," Randal said.

"You do kind of remind me of Douglas Fairbanks stud," Daniele said.

"I love old movies. Are you into them as well?" Suki asked.

"Yes, that is two things we have in common," Daniele said.

"What is the other one?" Suki asked.

"CFNM, of course," Daniele said quietly, "We should have a movie night. Our men will love the forced 'freedom' they feel while we watch a good film." Daniele giggled.

"Sounds fun, we still have one more kid to drop off," Suki said.

"I know, and Randal will be into her. Oh, I forgot he already was," Daniele said, laughing.

"I could easily be just as into you. If Suki lets me," Randal said.

"Depends on what she has in trade," Suki said.

"James is about the same as Terrence upfront," Daniel said.

"I will text you about the movie night then," Suki said, giggling.

They hurried to Mateo's class. Steffani was waiting at the door.

"Hello Steffani," Suki said.

"Hello, Suki and Randal. Who is this?" Steffani said, she already knew Mateo from the year before but was making conversation.

"This is our Mateo," Randal said.

"I wanted to ask you, Suki, if I could have seconds sometime," Steffani whispered to Suki.

"What do you have to trade?" Suki asked.

Steffani stuck out her long tongue as the bell rang, and she turned to teach school.

The elementary school was a place staffed by swingers, and three years in Randal was only now learning this. The secret seal of apparent uptight arrogance had broken to reveal a sexual utopia. Randal was not sure he could keep up with the demand of his household, but he certainly was up for the challenge. He pulled his pocket out to conceal his bulge. Suki texted Carla to allow her to share her cell number with all the kid's teachers.

Later that afternoon, they were in Randal's office. Randal still worked up from dropping off the kids; the hot teachers were very lust-inspiring, took his cock out and shoved it into Suki. Both Christina and Suki bent over Randal's desk. He was paddling their bare asses, just as an excuse to fuck them alternatingly again. He gave her three thrusts, Then into Christina for three thrusts. Unknown to the girls, Terrence had gone to lunch with Randal. He was waiting in the executive bath to clean up Randal's cum. Randal entered Christina once more.

"Fuck me hard stud," Christina said as Terrence crawled nude into the room.

Randal fucked Christina. Terrence lay on his back and licked his wife as Randal pounded her with his cock until she climaxed. Terrence licked her pussy furiously as he stroked his dick. Randal unloaded into Christina as Terrence began to lick the escaping semen. Randal pulled out and entered Suki before his cock had time to decrease in firmness. He punished his betrothed with his member. She used her intimate muscles to milk him as their sex organs pounded away skillfully. Suki and Randal climaxed together.

Two weeks later, Suki and Randal were at Daniele's house for movie night. Daniele was screening "Key Largo" one of her all-time favorites. The film older than anyone watching it, released in 1948, had aged well. The atmosphere enhanced by the salt air blowing in off the Pacific Ocean, Daniele's house overlooked the rough surf. Randal could hear the waves pounding away against the rocky shore. The living room light dimmed, and a two-inch diameter vanilla-scented candle burned on the coffee table. Daniele's curved Big-screen TV showed Bogey and Bacall, the quintessential romance of that generation. Randal and James were nude. The girls were having the men rub their feet as they enjoyed the movie. Suki was starting to show, her belly was becoming round. James licked Daniele's foot, but Randal was not ready to do that quite yet. James continued licking and sucking Daniele's toes. Daniel wore a leather bustier and matching skirt. Suki wore a leather bra and matching shorts.

"When is the wedding?" Daniel asked as Randal and Suki had not officially married yet.

"In two weeks, and I don't think I will be able to fit into the dress," Suki said.

"You could just have a nude ceremony," Daniele suggested.

"What about the kids, they would feel left out?" Randal asked.

"Have a small Hawaiian themed wedding and just have it in your yard," Daniele suggested, the fading light shining on her light Asian skin.

"I like the nude wedding idea better," James said.

"I do not want to wear a white Muumuu to my wedding," Suki said.

"Honey, you would look good in anything," Daniele said.

James Ensor Jacobs was the blond Nordic type. He had an accent Belgium or Northern, western Germany. He was in decent shape with a large uncut cock, and It honestly was as big as Randal's cock. James' family had old-world wealth. The view from their costly house was priceless.

"What about a small wedding at home followed by a larger nude ceremony at the cabin at the river?" Suki suggested.

"Sounds fun, but is it practical?" Randal asked.

"It could turn into an orgy," Suki said with a raised eyebrow.

"I will have to think about it," Randal said.

The movie concluded, and Randal knew that the women would want sex. He was just waiting to see how inventive the two friends would make it.

"I met James when I studied abroad in Belgium," Daniele said.

"I have never been to Europe. Did you like it?" Suki asked.

"We like it better here, and since James is a Software Engineer, this is a good place for him to work," Daniel said.

"I just moved from Pacific Heights, but I love Marin also," Suki said.

"Let us flip a coin to see who fucks us," Daniele said.

Daniele flipped a half-dollar coin and covered it with her hand.

"Heads we do our husbands and tails we switch," Suki said.