Serving Suki Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniele lifted her hand to reveal tails. Daniele flipped the coin again.

"You don't like the outcome?" Suki asked.

"No, this is to see who's cum they must clean out of our pussies," Daniele said.

"That is obvious; they must lick the other man's cum, of course," Suki said devilishly.

"Sounds good to me. What do you think, James?" Daniele asked.

James just frowned, but Randal was already well experienced with that. He did not mind, especially since he would get to fuck hot Daniele. Daniele looked stunning in her dominatrix inspired guise. Randal was intensely randy; Suki had not let Randal cum for several days, and Suki's teasing had left him needy. Daniele pulled Randal to her and kissed him. James, too would have done anything to fuck Suki but knew better than reacting in too positively to it. Daniele still sometimes became jealous. Suki aggressively attacked James. Once aroused, the men were putty in the women's hands. The men laid on their backs on the floor. Daniele handcuffed them to the opposing legs of the couch. Daniele took the lit candle of the coffee table and dripped hot wax on the men's nipples.

"I have always wanted to do this," Daniel said.

"Drip some on their dicks," Suki suggested.

Daniele dripped some hot paraffin on Randal's cock, and he tried to twist away. They spent several minutes enjoying the hot wax and the men's reaction to it. The wax quickly covered the chest hair of James. When it cooled, Daniel used it for ripping out the hair. The wax's unusual composition worked better for hair removal, then she had imagined. Most wax will not grip hair without a paper carrier, but the Belgium candle did. Daniele covered James' hairy dick and balls with hot wax next. Once dry, she removed that hair with the wax as well. Daniele returned her attention to Randal.

Suki found a riding crop and used it lightly on James' cock. James spread his legs as if asking for Suki to thrash his genitals.

"Hit him, he likes it rough," Daniele said.

Suki hit his balls hard. James' eyes filled with lust as Suki abused him. Suki quickly figured James was a total pain slut.

"Thank you, Mistress," James said.

Suki's bitchy side came out, and she trashed his balls with the crop. James hissed his appreciation. Daniele held Randal's legs up and teased his sack with the open flame of the candle. Randal whimpered in fear, but Daniele was careful not to burn him seriously. Both women enjoyed themselves as they tormented the bound men. The minxes became extraordinarily excited and lowered themselves onto the hard cocks. Daniele still dripping hot wax onto Randal's chest as she rode his shaft. Suki used the crop and James' nipples as she indulged herself on his cock.

"He is such a slut," Suki said.

"Like Randal is any different," Daniele replied.

Daniele's tight hole felt great on Randal's cock. James enjoyed Suki's velvety sheath as well.

"Touche, my friend," Suki said.

"I have never made James lick up another man's cum before," Daniele said.

"He won't complain; it is not like he has a choice," Suki said, giggling.

"Are you sure?" Daniele asked.

"Forcing him will relieve his sense of responsibility and therefore make him not think of it as badly," Suki said.

They rode the men's shafts harder and could no longer continue the conversation. Randal ejaculated into Daniele as her pussy contracted in orgasm. Suki, with her legs straining, followed suit, and her sheath convulsed, causing James to ejaculate powerfully; and ominously, the two vixens quickly changed partners for their wicked pleasure. Then, the two restrained, men having little choice, dutifully cleaned their wives cum filled pussies out, disdainfully licking another man's salty semen. James' expression showed his feelings of uncertainty about the act.

Randal's potent semen had already swum to its goal. Randal had unknowingly impregnated another woman. Daniel was hoping for this, as she thought James was impotent.

"You think you will get your wish?" Suki asked.

"I hope so?" Daniele replied.

The men had no idea what they were talking about as they lay still bound to the couch legs.

"I want to go again. Can I ride James once more," Suki asked, knowing Daniele would want more of Randal's cum to ensure her pregnancy?

Randal was hard already as he stared at Daniele's bodacious Asian body. James was ready as well, and the women traded once more. Daniel lowered herself onto Randal, and Suki lowered herself onto James. They rode wildly, but this time they stopped right before the men climaxed. The two women wanted to tease them, as they moved on the couch to make out, kissing one another sensuously in girl to girl passion. They kissed and fondled each other's breasts for what seemed hours to the bound men, whose necks strained to watch the show enviously. Randal sighed in a frustrated gasp. Daniele whispered into Suki's ear, and Randal knew from experience that this was never good. Suki smiled and nodded.

Daniele went to the bedroom, and she came back with a velvet-covered box the size of a shoebox. Out of the box came two sets of nipple clamps on chains. Suki affixed a set onto James' nipples one by one. James whimpered softly. Daniele put a clamp on Randal's right nipple and then his left. Randal still sensitive from the hot wax winced.

"Ouch, that hurts," Randal said.

"Don't be a baby," Suki said.

Next out of the box came two large chrome butt plugs and some lube. The women lubed the violation implements and started to force them into the men. Daniel worked the giant plug slowly into Randal, as he tried to turn away from her assault.

"OH," Randal exclaimed hesitantly.

"Trust me; you will love this," Daniel said.

Daniele could tell his hesitation was just an attempt to seem more macho. Randal needed to feel free from the responsibility of the anal stimulation. The plug slowly parted his tight flesh. Randal felt discomfort until the broad tip of the device forced him open and popped in, and his anus painlessly clinched the small section. James was no longer as timid as Daniel required such things from him regularly. Once the plugs were in place, the women resumed riding the two happy victims.

Randal felt overcome by the sensation of the plug on his prostate. James was similarly affected, but he had experienced the effect many times. The pressure on the two men's prostates would evacuate their sacks totally in just a few seconds as the women rode furiously on their cocks. Daniele pulled the chain of the nipple clamps releasing Randal's nipples painfully as he ejaculated. Randal's mind blown by the conflicting stimulation; he trembled in mind-numbing bliss. The force of Randal's stream of semen caused Daniele to climax as well.

Suki, having seen her friend tormenting her fiancé, did likewise pulling the chained clamps off James as his lava erupted into her. Suki convulsed on James' shaft as his liquid blank bullets reverberated off the walls of her uterus. Daniele lay on the floor, gasping for air as the little fish swam home in search of her fertile eggs. Randal, already having two buns in the twin's ovens, was unwittingly was now sure to be a father again through Daniele. Suki unlocked the two men, releasing their handcuffs.

"That was pleasurable. I love movie night," Daniele said.

"I know, it is addictive to rule over men," Suki said.

The two satisfied women smiled contentedly at one another like the Cheshire cat.