Serving the Boss

Story Info
Weather girl cucks female news anchor with GM.
6.5k words
4.66
17.7k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
481 Followers

NOTE: All characters are fictional as are the events in this story. My readers know I am heavy on humiliation from one woman to another. As well as forced deep throat blowjobs and always some spanking involved. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts!

---------------

Jen's mouth slid up and down the thick cock. Over the last few months she had become accustomed to kneeling behind his desk to blow her demanding boss. Jim was a handsome, intelligent, single man in his early 50s. Better than average looks, over 6 feet tall with broad shoulders and a thick 8 inch cock. He had all Jen needed after a one year separation and a messy divorce.

The General Manager of the local television station seemed to enjoy women he could control. Which is why he had the early 40s news anchor sucking his cock. After her divorce she took this job on a 3 year contract against her agent's advice. It was a smaller local station. But in Jen's mind a small market station was a small market station. So leaving one to go to another was no big deal. She just wanted to get away from her ex husband.

In reality Jen was a good news anchor for a small market TV station. A pretty bottle blonde with fake C cup boobs. Injections in her face kept it free from wrinkles and the injections in her lips gave her "cock sucking lips" as most guys call them.

Jen found Jim attractive and after several months of working together she figured 'what's the big deal? We are both good looking and he is not that much older, so falling in bed together one night is understandable'.

How was she supposed to know that he was a Dominant? Or that she would get a little too drunk? Or that her drunken self would break down and tell him all of her lurid fantasies about serving a Dominant man? And about him sharing her with other people. Making her serve both men and women to please him. And how she would choose "an active sex life of serving as a sex slave over some boring marriage to a boring man."

Jim had her tied spread eagle on his bed as he stroked her wet pussy. Edging her over and over as he asked her questions.

"Would you eat pussy for me?" Her drunk response was, "Ohhh, I would eat pussy for you. So much pussy for you. Any woman you want me to eat would make me sooooooo hot and wet."

And would you fuck men for me? "I would fuck any man you told me to fuck. You could watch me fuck lots of men. Your friends or a bar tender that gave you free drinks or the pizza delivery guy or a yard man or pool boy. UGH, if only it could be true!" she moaned.

The pounding headache and nausea of her hangover lasted Saturday and Sunday. She couldn't hide from it. Her inner demons had released her submissive slut side. The hangover paled in comparison to the embarrassment she felt that Monday at work. She successfully avoided Jim for a few days.

Jen had little choice. She just HAD to know. Did he even let her orgasm that night he had her tied to his bed? She only remembered the edging. Edge after edge after edge. On and on for what seemed to be hours. Jim never did answer that question. Merely telling her that if she was his slave she would never be that drunk again. Her number of drinks would be limited by him.

Jim ignored Jen flirting with him for a couple of months. Finally she broke down and begged him to let her into his life. She was over the moon horny and even agreed to be his slave if he would give her that magnificent cock. She needed his attention and trusted him to keep her safe and not ruin her career.

Jen agreed to do all of the things she told him that night and more if he commanded her. The rules were strict and she would be punished if she broke any of them. She was not to contact him outside of work. But she was to be available to him on a moments notice if he text or called her. She was not allowed to go out or on a date unless Jim approved the date. And she understood he was single and would date as often as he pleased.

Panic struck Jen when she heard the office door open. She froze. Praying whoever opened the door would leave without finding her. The room filled with the 'click clack' sound of high heels on the hardwood floors.

"Oh My GOD!" she heard the cheerful voice say. It was obviously Sidney, the 26 year old weather girl who was finishing up the first year of her 3 year contract. Sidney was beautiful. Long, thick dark hair surrounded her pretty face and cascaded down to her mid back. A size zero with ample B cup natural breasts and an ass that turned heads when she walked past.

Her dresses would cling to her small frame accentuating her boobs and butt as they moved provocatively over her 4 inch heels. Her personality was pleasant and cheerful. Everyone liked her.

"You were telling the truth. Momma Jen is an office cock sucker." she giggled.

Jen hated the nickname "Momma Jen" that the college interns and younger people around the station called her. But this was no time to think about that.

Jim grabbed the back of Jen's head forcing his cock deep into her throat causing her to create a loud gagging noise.

"Still working on her deep throat skills though." he chuckled and pulled Jen's head away from his cock as he stood up. There was a loud gasp for air and strings of drool connecting the massive cock to her chin.

"Step around here by me and get a better view of a submissive slut servicing a cock."

"That sounds delicious. Serving "A" cock. Not her Master's cock or her boyfriend's cock but just "A" cock. Could be any cock shoved in her face. The janitor or one of the interns." Sidney giggles with the implication being 'how humiliating for a person to be in this position.'

"I see why her dress and bra are over there in the chair. With all that spit and drool on her face the front of her clothes might get soaked." the cheerful voice continued.

"And we only have like 20 minutes until we are on air. She needs time to have her make up touched up or reapplied." the younger woman giggled.

"She's not going anywhere until I blow my load."

"Well let me help then." the hot young lady says as she steps right next to him. So close her small breasts press into his side as he raises his arm over her shoulder allowing him to slide his hand down her back to grope her amazing ass.

Jen immediately recognizes Sidney and Jim are familiar with each other sexually. She wonders how she could have missed that dynamic. But then she assumes none of the other employees know she has been sexually active with Jim the last few months. He is obviously very good at keeping his sexual antics hidden.

Sidney's thin fingers wrap around the base of the throbbing cock in Jen's face. Slowly she wipes the head of the cock left and then back right across Jen's wet chin and lips.

"Look up at us." she commands in a husky whisper and Jen's eyes immediately make contact with the dark eyes of her young tormentor.

'Smack' with a quick flick of her wrist Sidney has slapped the hard cock against the wet chin and mouth. 'SMACK' 'SMACK'. The next two are more forceful blows to the older woman's face.

Jen's clit is throbbing, ready to explode without being touched. Watching the sweet young girl enjoy her power in the situation is intoxicating for Jen.

The beautiful temptress speaks and snaps Jen out of her naughty thoughts.

"Are you going to suck it or do you prefer being 'cock slapped'?"

Eyes still locked on each other. Jen sees the deep sexual burning in the dark eyes staring back at her. The usually cheerful, fun loving weather girl has a darker edgy side that must only be known by people she is sexually involved with.

The obedient older woman opens her mouth and engulfs the head of the massive throbbing cock.

"That's it slut. Lick circles around that BIG Bulbous head while I jack him off into your slut mouth." Her words have the desired effect on Jim as she strokes the base of his cock. Making sure she goes all the way up until her fingers hit Jen's wet chin.

"Oohhhhh, god yes" Jim groans as Jen does her part swirling her tongue around his cock head as she sucks on it.

"Yeah babe. Shoot your load down her throat. She's going to have cum on her breath while she's doing live TV tonight!" the kinky young minx coos in his ear.

Jim grabs the back of Jen's head and forces it all the way into his pubic hair trapping Sidney's dainty fingers between him and the wet face around his cock. His other hand squeezes the fine ass he has been groping during the lurid scene between the two women. He pulls the ass towards him forcing the young flat pelvis against his hip.

"UUGGGGHHH! Swallow it all cunt!" he whispers through gritted teeth as his cock spasms out of control in the gagging mouth. Several long seconds of gurgling and choking sounds come from the local news anchor as she copes with the large load of cum just splattered down her throat.

Finally Jim releases her head and slumps into the chair behind him. Freeing Sidney's trapped hand and allowing Jen to gasp for air and attempt to catch her breath. She falls forward onto all fours now. Her back rising and falling as she takes deep breaths.

Sidney drags her fingernails down Jen's naked back as she moves behind the older woman. "That was REALLY HOT, slut. But I wonder if it turned you on?" she whispers as she squats down allowing her hand to slide over Jen's ass and between her thighs,

Jen is mortified as the young woman's hand slides over her ass cheeks allowing two of her dainty fingers to slide along her dripping pussy lips until they reach her throbbing clit. The fingers make two quick circles over the clit sending shock waves to Jen's brain.

Jen's mind runs wild, 'Oh god, this is so embarrassing. I'm so horny, I need to cum, why am I so turned on by this.... by her?'

"OH MY GOD! What a SLUT to be so WET when nobody has touched you." she giggles in disbelief. "Do you want to cum, slut?"

"Y....yes." is Jen's barely audible response.

"I want to hear you say it louder. Ask me nicely to help you orgasm." Sidney taunts as she gives a gentle squeeze to the wet clit resting between her index finger and her middle finger.

Overwhelmed with lust Jen gives in to her primal needs, "Yes. P..please help me orgasm."

The phone on Jim's desk buzzes. "Hey Jim. Let Sid and Jen know we are on air in 10!" the evening news producer says.

"Sure thing! They will be right out."

Sidney lowers her head next to Jen's ear. "Awww, too bad. Be a good slut and suck my fingers clean when I stand up and I will let you come to my place after work tonight. Jim thinks we should get to know each other better." she blows softly into the ear when she finishes as she stands up.

She dangles her fingers in front of the submissive woman's face and Jen obediently sucks them into her mouth. Licking between the fingers where her clit had just been almost bringing her some much needed relief.

"You heard the producer. Get moving." Jim says watching the woman on all fours suck Sidney's fingers clean.

"Yes Sir!" Sidney beams as she sways her ass provocatively heading for the door.

Jen is dressing when Jim says, "I want you to spend some time with her. Get to know Sidney outside of work. On a more personal level. It might make things easier for you here at work going forward."

Jen wasn't sure if he was giving her a command or a warning. Either way she was smart enough to know that pleasing Sidney was going to make her life easier. Because keeping Jim happy kept her in a good place.

"Yes Sir." she responded, as she thought 'after seeing that side of Sidney, getting to know her will be very interesting.'

"You're welcome, by the way. I'm sure she will indulge your fantasy of eating pussy for me." Jim whispers giving a smirk and a wink.

A few hours later Jen found herself in Sidney's kitchen having her second Cosmopolitan. Sidney had made the drinks strong to lower their inhibitions. The first drink was consumed discussing work things and living in a small market town. The difficulty of finding romance and maintaining a healthy active sex life.

Then came Jen's explanation of her boring marriage and messy divorce. She waited until her kids were in college before filing for divorce and moving out. As Sidney had planned the alcohol got Jen to be honest about her life and feelings.

"It was depressing to masturbate to things I did as a pledge because my husband wasn't enough in bed for me. He didn't even try." Jen admitted.

"Things you did as a pledge? Spill those sorority beans girl." Sidney giggled.

"Weeelll, ok." Jen giggled. "Typical stuff like "dildo deep throat contest" against the other pledges. Which I didn't win as you could tell at the office." The women shared a laugh. But the night before the sisters were to vote on pledges getting in, I got a visit from the Pres and VP."

"Both were beautiful girls. They put it to me straight. Become their pussy pleaser for the year and get in or refuse them and take my chances getting in. Long story short I pleased both of their pussies all year. And my sophomore year I continued to serve the VP who had become the President for her senior year."

"So during your boring marriage you masturbated to having to eat pussy on command? Was there more to it than that?"

"Yes, there was more to it." Jen nodded. "They never touched me sexually. They both dated guys and experimented with the occasional girl. But not with me. I was like a sex toy or something. My sophomore year Trish expected more of me. She spent her Jr. year using me for orgasms and now that she was President she became kinky and just expected me to be ok with it."

"Almost immediately she added licking her asshole to my chores. Then came sucking her toes. Then came sucking her toes while she chatted with another girl that was in the room watching. Second semester she had me eat her after she had fucked her boyfriend."

"Oh My God! Like eat his load out of her?" Sidney said with an evil grin spreading across her face. Her dark sexual eyes holding Jen's gaze.

"Yes. On several occasions. He wasn't there but, yes his load was in her."

"You were a sophomore. Why not just quit seeing her?"

"I.... I don't know. I thought about it of course. But something about being used turned me on. And then she ended the year by sharing me with her boyfriend. Twice."

"Oh Wow! HOT Hot hot! Shared you, how?" Sidney inquired.

"First time was a blowjob. Well more like a face fucking while she cheered him on to "get what he wanted" while I gagged and choked until he pulled out and blew his load all over my face and shirt. Which she found hilarious! I can still orgasm hearing her laughing at me after saying "don't touch it, don't touch it. We want to get a good mental picture to remember this by."

"Ohhhh, that's kinda Hot. And the second time?"

"The second was simple. She told me to get naked and asked him what position he wanted to fuck me in. A minute later I was on all fours being fucked from behind while she watched and masturbated. At least she made him wear a condom. Which he dropped on my back after he was done."

"I knew you weren't a novice. Jim said he thought you were a novice with kinky fantasies. But I thought you dealt too well with his rules and stuff for a novice."

"Yeah, I've never shared my college life with Jim because it was girls and embarrassing to tell my boss." Jen chuckled. "And to be fair he never asked."

Sidney got a look on her face similar to the one she had in Jim's office as she said, "Jim wants you and I to become closer. Like have a threesome with him on a regular basis close. He told me you were a submissive and I could boss you around if that's what I wanted. I'm not really bisexual but having a free use mouth around sounds kinda HOT! Especially if Jim wants a threesome. This way I can control the action making sure I only do the things I want to do and let you do the things I don't want to do."

"All that being said, I think you and I should start a station sorority. And I nominate myself to be the President. Any seconds to that motion?"

"I second that motion." Jen giggled knowing she was going to enjoy some of what was going to be presented to her in the near future.

"Great. I'll take you as my sorority slave girl then." Sidney said as she stood up and leaned forward so her face was next to Jen's ear. "But let's be clear. We are adults, not college girls. So I will expect more from you than the college girls did."

"Follow me." Sidney said entering her den while pulling her dress over her head and tossing it on the back of a chair.

Jen smiled as she watched from behind as the black lace bra was dropped on the floor before her young superior stepped out of the black thong and dropped it on the bra. She had to admit the young weather girl had a perfect ass.

"Kneel in front of the couch." Sidney said over her shoulder as she headed down the hallway. Returning a moment later carrying a towel. She spread the towel on the couch as she kicked off her 4" heels. Then she sat on the couch bringing both of her feet up on the couch creating a lurid view of her naked pussy between her spread thighs. The pussy lips were parted slightly and appeared moist as Jen drank in the scene before her.

"To be crystal clear, I am straight and will NOT be touching you sexually. But having control over you is turning me on so I can see having fun with you outside of our pleasing Jim as his three-way sluts." Sidney winked.

"May I be so bold as to ask what your relationship with Jim is exactly?" Jen whispered glancing curiously up into the younger woman's eyes.

"I'll tell you while you show me what a good pussy pleaser you can be for me. Sharing my dirty secret will make this hotter for me and juicier for you." Sidney giggled.

Jen lowered her gaze back to the young womanhood in front of her and crawled forward. As her face approached the moist lips she puckered her lips and kissed the clit before her. Then her tongue slipped out of her mouth to flick over the sensitive nub before descending down into the wet pussy below.

"That's a good submissive slut. Eating my good girl slut pussy. You see, I am a good girl. Raised properly, did well in school letting my family and friends know I was a good girl. But I learned in college that I have a slut pussy. She can't ever seem to cum enough."

"I mean she really enjoys attention. So I put my real life and slut pussy together to come up with my plan to succeed. I figured fucking my boss to get ahead would kill two birds with one stone so to speak."

"Jim is handsome in a distinguished older gentlemen sort of way. And once I felt that NICE cock in his trousers at dinner one night my plan came together. I'll be his slut on the side and get some big raises and more power at work."

"We both know that we aren't exclusive so I can date guys if I want. And when I found out he had you as his slave to give him anything he wants sexually I knew this would work out great for he and I."

"I mean, if he wants to shove that big cock up someone's ass he has you. Or if he wants to shove the fat end of a beer bottle in a pussy, he has you. Making me the Hottie he lusts after. Giving me authority over you and privileges an older woman like you will never get from him."

Jen knew it was true. She would have to work and humiliate herself sexually to get Jim to give her considerations that he will freely give Sidney. The younger hotter woman always gets her way when it comes to men.

"Mmmmmmm, your mouth feels sooooo good on my pussy. Being honest about my slut secret is turning me on! Like REALLY turning me on!"

The young weather girl's fingers wrapped into the hair surrounding the face that was pleasuring her. Her hips began rotating as she pulled Jen forward until Jen's nose was rubbing her engorged clit. She let out a gasp of pleasure.

The power she had was exciting her passion to new heights. It felt like the older woman's nose was made to rub her clit. Igniting the electricity that was coursing through her body.

BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
481 Followers
12