All Comments on 'Serving the Boss'

by BethanyBDSM

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PappasleazePappasleaze8 months ago

Another five star story. I hope we get to hear more of this tri, especially Sydney's domination over Jen both in and out of the office.

BethanyBDSMBethanyBDSM8 months agoAuthor

I have decided to do a "Chapter2" for "Serving the Boss". (since it is my most recent story)

Most or all of my stories are left where I could do more chapters but thus far I have refrained from doing so. Probably because I worry the length of time between the first and second chapters will be too long and require reading chapter one again to remember the characters and or events.

As an avid reader here on Literotica I find myself engrossed in multi chapter stories all the time that require me to skim the last chapter to refresh my memory of the characters and previous events before I can read the latest chapter. At any rate, we will give it a try and see how it goes.

If you, "my loyal readers" want more chapters of stories then let me know and I will consider it.

I hope to complete chapter 2 within a month.

xabbu123xabbu1238 months ago

I would love it!

Looking forward to seeing how she is further tormented by her young coworker

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice!

Absolutely would love a part 2. I'd like a little more exploration of how Jen feels. Maybe a little more hesitant, a little more reticent, a little more reluctant to do some of the more humiliating/extreme tasks. Yeah it gets her cunt drooling, but perhaps she is also a bit uncomfortable degrading herself like this to coworkers. Perhaps a bit where they're in an all-staff meeting and Jen keeps getting distracted because she has a small vibrator .... somewhere. She's trying to keep the sound muffled while not appearing to fidget, while still paying attention, and ALMOST succeeding. Maybe a huge rush of humiliation when an intern looks at her curiously makes her want to stop all this before it gets out of hand. Only to - hesitantly - be brought back to submission.

Great story. Looking forward to more.

AndreqAndreq8 months ago

Very hot as is your usual. Cliff-hanger ending just begging for a part 2++++. Well worth the stars.

ToalldaysToalldays6 months ago

Very good. 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethanyBDSM@BethanyBDSM
Born in the early 1970s. Discovered D/s & BDSM around age 20. I LOVE the Power Exchange dynamic. A slave giving ALL for their Domme or Master. People being used to provide sexual pleasure. Male and Female cuckolding are also a huge turn on. I use this same name on BDSM...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES