Serving the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen felt the energy between them rise too. The long buried feelings of being used as a sex toy by another woman surfaced quickly. She slipped a hand under her skirt to satisfy her own burning need that had been festering for hours. Since she had been cock slapped in Jim's office right before she went on TV to deliver the news.

"Ohhhh, your face feels so good. That nose was made to pleasure me while your tongue laps my juices! Oh My God...... I'm cumming... I'm cumming... Feels SOOOOO GOOOD! MMmmmmmmmmmm."

Jen's body started to tremor as the humiliating words filled the room. Another woman telling her openly that she was made to be a sex toy pleasure tool sent jolts of pleasure through her kinky mind as her fingers worked their magic to send her over the edge into an orgasm of her own.

That weekend Jen got a pic text from Jim. It showed his huge cock stretching out the tight pussy she had worshipped to orgasm the other night. The clit was engorged and the cock was slick with juices. Jen imagined them having a marathon fuck session as she masturbated. 'How long would it be until they had her join them? Would Sidney be in control? Responsible for providing Jim with pleasure by using sex toy Jen as well as her own feminine wiles?' she wondered as she lay there in her post orgasm bliss.

Work hummed along as usual for all involved. Jen was comfortable with Sidney being involved as she was as much a TV personality as Jen having just as much to lose if anyone found out their secrets.

Once a week Sidney had Jen over to "get to know each other better" which was actually Sidney trying sexual things using Jen as her toy. First was having her toes sucked. Then came getting her asshole licked. Which she admitted turned her on more than she thought it would. There was also nipple pinching, twisting and pulling anytime Sidney wanted to play "slap the soybean sacks" as she affectionately called it. Making Jen overly aware that her tits were fake while Sidney's tits were all natural.

Sidney took a belt to Jen's matronly ass one night leaving it covered in red stripes and sore. But Sidney preferred "slap the soybean sacks" if she was in the mood to give Jen a lesson in pain.

Jen wasn't crazy about the pain she took to "entertain" Sidney's newfound demons but she was enjoying Jim fucking her more regularly now. Always wanting to squeeze her recently tormented tits as he pounded his thick rod into her wanting pussy. He had never fucked her in the missionary position until he saw her tits red and swollen from Sidney's rough treatment.

It had always been doggie style sex with Jim. Bending her over the back of his couch or over his desk at work. Occasionally she was taken while on all fours on his bed. Missionary position filled her as much or more as the doggie style poundings. Having to pull her knees up toward her chest and then spread her knees so Jim could have full access to both of her tits with both of his hands made his long thick cock feel like it would split her open. Sometimes he would release her "fun bags", as he called her fake tits, to grip the back of her thighs pushing them down on either side of her stomach. Using the leverage to push her hips into the mattress when he wanted to really pound her into a somewhat painful screaming orgasm.

Then came the day Sidney told her to be at Jim's house Saturday at 2:00 p.m.

"Plan to spend the night. It's time for me to use you as a sex toy to please Jim." she said with a smirk.

"Did I mention he has recently become enamored with lesbian domination porn? He wants to see me release my inner demons and treat you like a real slave. Not just spank you but say mean things to you and be superior to you."

'who is she kidding? Like she doesn't enjoy her power over me. Maybe she doesn't have that big of a mean streak in her BUT her inner demons do. Is she going to ignore the fact that I see the lust in her eyes when she tortures my "Fun Bags"?'

Sidney took to calling fake tits "Fun bags" after Jim explained to them that, "If you buy fake tits then you want men to play with and use them. And if you are submissive then you want them abused. At least on some level or in the dark corners of your mind you do anyway. Or perhaps you want a jealous woman to confront you and abuse them."

"It's ok." Jen replied in a hushed whisper. "You both know I get turned on by a little harsh treatment and humiliation occasionally."

"Great! See you at 2 Saturday." the vivacious young weather girl giggled as she walked away.

Saturday Jen was greeted at Jim's door by Sidney who was dressed in her normal attire. A bright dress that accentuated her slim figure and natural curves with a pair of 4" heels.

"Get naked. Completely naked. No shoes no nothing." Sidney said as she closed the door behind Jen.

"Slaves don't speak unless asked a direct question. If you need to stop for any reason, say "Fire Engine". I opened a bottle of beer for Jim several minutes ago and put it in the freezer. Go to the kitchen, get the beer and deliver it to him between your fun bags. The only part of you touching the bottle had better be tit flesh. Squeeze the bottle like you are tit fucking an ice cock. We will be in the den on the couch. Don't keep us waiting."

Jen entered the den a moment later with the cold bottle between her tits. Her nipples were rock hard and her tit flesh had goose bumps as she approached the couch and stopped next to Jim.

"What a creative way to use fun bags! Kudos to you Sid. I knew you would find ways to impress me with your use of our slut slave." Jim said while taking the beer from the cold flesh.

"Get his shorts off, slut. You can blow him while he enjoys his beer." her tone is superior and her smirk indicates she is enjoying the situation. The sweet young coworker that everyone likes is not present. This young woman has a part to play for her boss and she will enjoy doing it.

"That's right, suck that big cock." Sidney says as she sits on the knees on the couch leaning over so her lips are mere inches from Jim's ear. "I was thinking old lady slut here could swallow a load for us." she said throwing a barefoot out and placing it on Jen's upper back.

"Then I can take your leather belt and try to beat some of the cellulite off of her ass. I mean it's not totally her fault, right? Most women in the forties have a dimple or two on their ass cheeks. Regardless asses with cellulite deserve to be covered in red stripes."

"Sounds interesting so far." Jim replied ignoring Jen's mouth gagging on his cock.

"By that point she should be wet enough to ride the suction cup dildo. If we put it on the coffee table we will have a delightful view of the red striped ass bouncing on the fake cock. And once you are rock hard again we can go to the bedroom so I can ride that masterpiece of a cock."

"Damn right! I love your plan Babe! Now this bitch needs to work harder to please my cock." Jim's free hand grabbed the back of Jen's head forcing it forward. The gagging and sputtering began in earnest as Jen sucked and licked for all she was worth. Jim turned his beer up finishing it in a few short seconds.

He continued to pump Jen's head up and down his massive shaft. Drool coated his cock and Jen's face as she continued to lick and suck for all she was worth. Hoping it would end soon. She looked forward to choking on his thick load because that meant this torment was over and she could breathe again.

Finally Jim elicited a loud moan, "Ohhhh GOD YES!"

His cock was so far down Jen's throat most of the load went straight down her gullet. "Swallow it ALL, Slut." Sidney chimed in. "You'll lick up anything you let drip out."

Jen sat back on her knees gasping for breath as she always did after blowing Jim's large cock. She didn't notice the glob of cum drool mix that dripped from her chin to the hardwood floor below.

"Good job slut. But you didn't get it all." Sidney said staring at the floor in front of Jen's knees. "Let me help you." she continued lowering her barefoot to the floor and sliding her big toe through the goop before raising her foot again letting it dangle from the couch in front of Jen. "Suck it clean slut." she said with a devilish smirk.

"Did you know your slut enjoys sucking the toes of superior women? She developed a penchant for it back in her college days. She recognized a few of her sorority sisters were superior to her and deserved being served by her." Sidney said, holding her foot steady so Jen would have to move forward to suck the goo covered toe.

As Jen's mouth enveloped the toe, Sidney leaned forward petting Jen's hair like she would a pet. "That's a good slut. It's not so bad once you admit your desires to people you trust. Now take a bathroom break and clean your face up. And no touching yourself. You are NOT allowed to orgasm in this house when I am here!"

Thankful for the short break and bottle of water, Jen watched as Sidney stuck the suction cup dildo on the top of the coffee table. It was about the size of Jim's cock thick and about 8" long. She had never fucked a dildo before. Much less with people watching her. Her masturbation was mostly her fingers rubbing her clit or just a simple bullet vibrator on her clit.

"Ok slut. It's time to put some stripes on that ass before you ride little Jim here. Stand with your feet here and lean forward placing your hands on the mantle. Very good. Now you are going to count each stroke followed by, "Thank you Goddess" until we reach 12. If we hear every count clearly and you don't move from this position the spanking will be over. Do you understand?"

"Yes....... Goddess." Jen replied hoping to please her young superior.

"Nice touch. Smart girl catching on so fast. Now let's get some stripes laid on those plump cheeks."

SMACK! "1 Thank you Goddess." as fire shot through her ass cheeks.

SMACK! "2 Thank you Goddess."

By 6 Jen's ass was a hot red mass. At 10 her eyes began to water. After the 12th blow her "12 Thank you Goddess" came between sobs. Her ass hadn't felt like this since grammar school when she talked back to her mother.

"How does that ass look for you Babe?" she heard Sidney ask Jim.

"I felt like you eased off those last few strokes but the ass is red enough to show all of it's contours as it fucks the dildo."

"Awesome. Now slut. We don't want to see your face. Just back up to the coffee table. Now kneel over the dildo and do what comes natural for a slut like you."

Jen lowered herself onto the massive rubber cock. Embarrassingly she was wet enough for the dildo to slide in without lube. Slowly a few inches at a time she lowered herself before rising again and starting back down. The round trips up and down slowly developed a rhythm.

"Look at those plump red cheeks all burning and swollen." Sidney giggle to Jim as she wrapped her dainty fingers around his semi hard cock. Slowly and gently stroking up and down.

The humiliation of fucking a rubber dick for an audience was agonizing for Jen. Her face and neck flushed red from embarrassment. Luckily she was facing away from her coworkers so no eye contact could be made. Slowly she began to feel familiar tingles in the right places. 'Why do I get turned on like this?' she thought as her breathing quickened.

"Lean forward slut and arch your back. We want to see more of that red ass. Yeah, that's it! Fuck that fake dick like you want to cum, bitch!" Sidney commanded as she continued to stroke the hardening cock in her hand.

Following the younger woman's commands had Jen on the verge of orgasm. She was past the point of humiliation causing her to want to stop the wanton display of sexuality.

"STOP!" came the next command. "I told you no orgasms in this house when I am here you horny slut. Have some water and then get your submissive ass in the bedroom."

Moments later Jen stood in the bedroom door way watching a now naked Sidney suck Jim's hard cock. Jim was on his back on the bed with Sidney beside him leaning over sucking his cock. She slowly approached the bed unsure if she was to join them.

"Come lick his balls, slut." Sidney said as she replaced her mouth with her hand and continued stroking his cock. "Yeah, lick those big hairy balls." she said as she threw a leg over Jim so she could straddle his cock. "Now grab that big cock and guide it into me." she said arching her back giving Jen a view of her perfect ass.

"Ohhhhhhh, God that thing is amazing! It stretches me out every time." Sidney cooed in a seductive voice as she finally reached the bottom of his cock. Then she leaned forward letting her breasts lay on Jim's chest as she kissed him.

"Jen, since you are so good at helping me explore my sexuality, I want to try double penetration now."

Jim was shocked. "What like with a dildo in your butt?"

"Ohhhhhhh, No Babe! You know I have no interest in anal. That's for your old slut back there to do. Jen, spread my ass cheeks and bury your tongue as deep in my asshole as you can. Like a well trained slut slave."

Jen's face and neck flushed red again as she spread the tight young ass in front of her. She licked the rosebud inside to moisten it. Then she stuck her tongue out as far as she could to please the young deviant minx.

"Oh YES! That's deep! Now I am going to keep my chest on Jim's and just raise my ass up and down to ride his cock. I want you to go up and down with me and keep your tongue in my ass."

It took a minute for all three to get things working together. "Oh MY God! This feels sooooo GOOD! Your BIG COCK in me and her tongue glue to my asshole! It's so fucking disgusting! But feels fucking awesome as hell!!"

The young weather girl had clearly become primal in her need for pleasure. Filthy language filled the room as Jim and Sidney reached climax.

"OH FUCK! Yeah, you ass eating cunt! HUGE COCK! Fuuuuuuck YES! YES!" she screamed as she spasmed on the massive cock in her pussy. Jen was surprised at how hard Sidney's asshole clinched on her tongue as she came.

When things calmed down Sidney rolled off of Jim and said, "Suck his cock clean, slut." she watched the submissive woman obey her for a moment before heading to the bathroom.

As she dressed to leave, Sidney watched Jen licking and kissing the flaccid cock as Jim ran his fingers through her hair.

"So I am leaving slut. But your job is not over. You will cook Jim dinner and serve it to him on the couch while he watches college football. Later tonight you will get fucked in the ass by that cock your are kissing. Jim wants anal and this will become part of your regular sexual service to us. On the bright side, I won't be here so you can orgasm! Wait, can a woman even orgasm with something that big in her ass? You two will have to let me know." she giggled as she walked out of the bedroom.

12