All Comments on 'Serving the Dark Lady Ch. 05'

by Certeis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GoldenDagerGoldenDagerabout 6 years ago
Pretty Good

Pretty good chapter, all in all I’d say it’s a 7/10 ( by the way my scale is a lot stricter than most so that’s a really good score). You added some new plot points that I would like to see brought up in the future, such as what his mother is going to do now. Just like the last chapters it is pretty good, has some good story building segments and quite good sex scenes. I really am looking forward to the next chapter just wish they where a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just... Wow.

It feels like every chapter is directly related to personal kinks or experiences. I love your writing and this is perfect. The mommy element fits so well, I love it!

CerteisCerteisabout 6 years agoAuthor
Replies

@GoldenDager Thanks <3 This story took like 5 chapters to actually have ANY plot development, but I had to get there eventually. And yeah, Purity isn't about to leave poor Karee alone, she sees him as her property.

@Anonymous *giggles* Yeah, Serving the Dark Lady is kind of my most blatant author self-insert. Karee is basically just me except he uses male pronouns and I use female. I like to think that my pretty vast experiences of having kinky sex greatly aid me in writing stories about kinky sex ;D

CerteisCerteisabout 6 years agoAuthor
Replies

Okay somehow only a "thanks" went through on that comment and I just saw it now >_>

@GoldenDager Thanks! It took 5 chapters for some character development with this story but we got there eventually xD. Then again, this story is really quick chapters so that's a lot of the reason. Managed to set up a few plot points that we're gonna definitely revisit in subsequent chapters.

@Anonymous - It pretty much is, I rarely write about a kink I haven't done personally. The Mommy element sort of occurred to me as a thing I wanted to do when I read another story that did it, and then I realized that it just made perfect sense for the dynamic that Raka and Karee have, so in it went!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCerteis@Certeis
279 Followers
Affectionate kitty. Gamer. Trans Femme. Glutton for punishment. Giant Queer. And now also writer of smut! Mrowr :3 Pretty much any story i write for funzies will feature a girly boy or a transgirl cuz thats kinda my thing. I'm open to the idea of commissions but I'm not reall...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES