All Comments on 'Serving the King Ch. 02'

by BreedOrBeBred

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
nerdman009nerdman009about 2 years ago

Another beautiful chapter! Really love your stories. Is this the only place you publish them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Great story so far. Keep it going. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

BreedOrBeBredBreedOrBeBredabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback and kind words! This is the only place I publish my stories at the moment - I have considered creating an Ao3 account, but have not yet done so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good, the king should fuck her in the ass between pregnancies and never use protection, keep her totally vulnerable and subject to endless breedings

nerdman009nerdman009about 2 years ago

Well thanks again for writing love the breeding theme of all your books and really hope to see how far this one goes. Will she become a concubine or? Will she stay a mere maid? ;D. Also another question if don't mind do you have a writing schedule when can we expect your next work of art?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am so wondering what's the next story. Please keep writing these series. It's good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't know why, but I think of the King as Happy Hogan from the Marvel series...help me, my mind is broken XD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will we have part 3 like pregnant progession ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent. I hope to see next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreedOrBeBred@BreedOrBeBred
It's breed or be bred in this cruel world. There's something primal and empowering about taking a natural urge and letting it guide you. What can compete with that feeling of closeness when you feel him finish inside of you? If you enjoy my work, please consider supporting me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES