Serving Tray Bondage

Story Info
Topless for friends.
1.3k words
3.68
6.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
71 Followers

Since my wife had agreed to remain topless around the house 🏠 when she got home I started urging her to show her off her small breasts to my friends for the first time. I thought about different ways of doing this for a few weeks. While I was looking at different websites I found one bondage site which showed girls with serving tray attached to them. That's when I decided this was it how I planned to present her to my friends.

The other night 🌙 I told her that my friends expressed interest in wanting to see her topless. She said that wasn't a problem with her because of our arrangement. I told her that I wanted to do something special for them that they wouldn't expect. She asked me what I had in mind? So I explained exactly what needed to be done and showed her some pictures of women with serving trays attached around their waist and chains ⛓ attached to their nipples or a collar around the neck.

I opened the website I saved showing her the two types of bondage serving tray available one with a collar around the neck the other one with clamps that attached to each of the nipples. I told her this one would stretch her nipples everytime more weight was added to the tray. I showed her both of them and asked her which she preferred? She said told me to pick one. So I naturally I selected the one which attached to her nipples.

On Monday the serving tray arrived and I told her that we needed to do a dry run to see 👀 how she would handle the weight on the serving tray. I went and got the serving tray and attached it to her body. I made sure that the chains ⛓ and clamps were secured to her nipples. I then started putting 16oz cans of beer 🍺 on the tray. When all six were on the tray I told her to walk 🚶‍♂️ around to get used to the feeling. I enjoyed seeing her small breasts and nipples being streched out from her body by the weight of the beers. Since the beer were not open if they fell off it wouldn't be a problem. After awhile she got used to it so I had her put on some red stiletto heels 👠 and again walk around to make sure it was comfortably for her. I told her that I wanted everything perfect for Friday night and I told her that on Wednesday night I would have her brother and his friend's over so she could practice in front of them. I told her brother my plan Tuesday so he could have time to get his five friends there on Wednesday night. Everything was going as planned. Wednesday night arrived and her brother and his friends were in the gameroom. I went to the bedroom to help my wife get dressed. She already knew that she was to put on her slutty as possible makeup 💄. In the bedroom I had her hot pants and stiletto heels 👠 ready along with fishnet stockings. She got dressed and I told her that I would help her with the serving tray. I placed the tray around her waist and tighten it. I then took the first chain ⛓ and attached it to her 1/2 inch eraser size nipple making sure it was tight. Then I proceeded to do the same to her other nipple. I asked her if the clamps was to tight and she said no.

I told her that I was going to the gameroom so she could make her own entrance into the room. About a minute later she came into the room and all eyes 👀 were on her. She looked 😍 smoking hot 🔥. After she went around and took their orders she went into the kitchen to get the drinks. I got up to help her. I helped put the 16oz cans of beers 🍺 on the serving tray. Again I watched to weight of the beers pull on her nipples. I helped place the beers on the serving tray. I noticed that the weight of the beers 🍻 did stretch out her nipples. I asked her if she could handle the pressure and she said yes. Since she was wearing stiletto heels 👠 I told her to take her time which she did. I loved ♥ seeing the way her titties were being pulled and streached out from her chest. When she got to them she leaned forward perfectly so they could get their beer 🍺 and this gave them a perfect view of her small breasts When she walked away with the empty tray and because of the heels her small titties were bouncing with each step. At the end of the night she came into the gameroom to get feedback from her brother and his friends. The only problem they addressed was her nipples were hard to see. I knew exactly how to fix that problem. Her nipples needed to be covered with a light shade of red lipstick 💄 💋 to accent them. Well with the information we received we knew what was needed for her Friday night reveal for my friend's.

On Friday morning I reminded the group to be at our house 🏠 no later than 8PM. They had no idea what I had planned for them. When I got home after work I asked her if she was ready for tonight? She told me that she was excited for me because my favorite fantasy was going to come true. I told her that she needed to be ready by 8PM when they arrived. My heart was pounding with anticipation of what was happening 7:30PM she was in the bedroom getting ready doing her hair and makeup. I knew she heard the door bell ring and me letting my friends in. At 8PM everyone was in the gameroom and I turned on the football game for them. While they watched the game I excused myself to help her out with the outfit again I strapped the serving tray around her waist and attached the chains firmly to her nipples which were now highlighted with red lipstick for visibility. All I could think of was how hot 🔥 she looked. I gave her a kiss 💋 and said make sure to get there ordered and let them get a good look at yourself. She told me just like Wednesday night no problem. With that I rejoin the group.

About 3 minutes later my wife appeared to the group in her outfit and told them that I had told her that they wanted to see her breasts. She told them that she would be serving them all night for their enjoyment and hoped that they enjoyed the view. From the looks on their faces they were. She proceeded to go to them one by one taking their orders and left to get them. I didn't go with her this time because I knew that she had it completely under her control. She returned with the beers on the serving tray and just like on Wednesday she leaned forward giving them a perfect view of her small breasts. Again the weight stretched her nipples and tits from her chest. After a few rounds I met her in the kitchen and removed the serving tray so she would be completely topless for them. My friends complained her on her small breasts and said that they didn't believe me about our arrangement. She told them that she liked the attention and that she managed to turned them on. After that night I knew that my friends would come around more and more.

Kendall closed stretched open over the cock gag in her mouth. Her nipples stretched downward by weight bearing nipple clamps. nd would she ever be set free?

ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
71 Followers